The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:54 am

Post by The Bulge »

here's my understanding of what's happened so far today. asri cast some pretty blatant shade on dunn and then tried to pull a "i never
actually said
you were scum!" which is bs. but at the same time i see what asri is seeing in terms of dunn (and to a smaller extent meg) overreacting to the shade. meg's contributions dont strike me at all as a defense of dunnstral. i also see meg's point about asri's potential paranoia/backpedalling, but i think it could apply somewhat to dunn's defensiveness as well, so i do see what asri is getting at there.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Invisibility »

VC 3.02 (NO CHANGE)
Not voting: Umlaut, The Bulge, Dunnstral, Asri Teroka, MegAzumarill

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 players to eliminate someone. Day 3 ends in (expired on 2023-06-10 22:39:17).
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think it's fair to say I'm overreacting or being defensive. I feel my responses have been pretty level-headed and I gave my opinion.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

With that said, everybody is disagreeing with Asri, which is something I have to keep in mind.
In post 250, The Bulge wrote: dunn whats your read on umlaut?
I don't like that they were pushing that red needed to die just for quick hammering. I believe that is an easy stance for scum to take yesterday. Their thoughts on who mafia is today is not fully clear to me.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 248, Umlaut wrote: "Two players who voted for Dunn are both dead"
"Uh, yeah, but one of them was yeeted by the town after quickhammering d1 so how are you supposed to make anything of that"
"WhY aRe YoU dEfEnDiNg ThEm"

:roll:

I definitely need to spend more time thinking about other players but you are being so ridiculous right now that I can't see past it. I'll manage to do so eventually, we have a lot of time. Right now you are dropping "observations" and then saying you don't want to talk about them which is really, really weird and I want to understand where it's coming from before I move on.
No you're a joke, ghost. This one never asked anything of the sort only you seem desperate to remain a clown. You keep making these horrible posts?

Keep ignoring Meg as a scum possibility?

Good luck ghost. What you're doing won't work.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 251, The Bulge wrote: here's my understanding of what's happened so far today. asri cast some pretty blatant shade on dunn and then tried to pull a "i never
actually said
you were scum!" which is bs. but at the same time i see what asri is seeing in terms of dunn (and to a smaller extent meg) overreacting to the shade. meg's contributions dont strike me at all as a defense of dunnstral. i also see meg's point about asri's potential paranoia/backpedalling, but i think it could apply somewhat to dunn's defensiveness as well, so i do see what asri is getting at there.
I see you're also a clown. This one clearly stated a team: You and meg were the gut. You are also jumping onthis Dunnstral farce?

Clown points for you.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 255, Dunnstral wrote: With that said, everybody is disagreeing with Asri, which is something I have to keep in mind.
In post 250, The Bulge wrote: dunn whats your read on umlaut?
I don't like that they were pushing that red needed to die just for quick hammering. I believe that is an easy stance for scum to take yesterday. Their thoughts on who mafia is today is not fully clear to me.
You feel reasonable at least.

At this point this one will believe that you are town, fort he sake of sorting, and see which clown between Umlaut, Meg and the bulge will be the first push. Shamefuly this one still hasn't re-read.

You can believe what you want to but it's clear that um,meg and the bulge have become stuck on a single sentence this one did one say and no other analysi is pfgered by them. They ar not hunting scum but being boringly silly.

There is scum in those three, this is a fact, at least one because Asri is town. If there are two? The remaining town is a clown then.

Dunnstral read very closely and see who is trying to pocket you. At least one scum is,right now it is probably two.

This one wants to distrust you but hey.... out of the four of you your actions have been sort of acceptable so far this Day. If you are town scum is desperate for anything.

All they have is the hope that they are weak. Scum are little scaredy cats right npw because they can't push anything but single factual statements made by Asri it seems. The conclusions they attach and glue and mold and grind ontothis one's single utterance while ignoring the very possibility, the mere fact, that there is scum who ain't Asri....

Yes.

This one is satisfied by how umlaut, meg and the bulge have acted so far. They are acting like cornered scum and this one appreicates that.

If scum were to come in with good theatre here it'd be way harder. These weak, si ple Asri pushes are an absolute delight.

Dunnstralas of now this one keeps you on the table, you are vital, but also as of June w tjis one places you as the first could be town candiate.

The red and dante votes.might mean sometjing, yes, tjis one will study tjeir reasons but....

If you're not scum scum have o verplayed their hand. And the last town is jumping in their ballpit shouting all the silly things they do for some reason.

Meg/Umalut

Bulge/Meg

Umlaut/the bulge

For now one of these three.

If this one is right one in those three is being strange town, the other two are reckless caught scum.

Don't think this one wants to post before a re-read. Now let's see what narrative twisting umlaut, meg or the bulge feel like doing.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 251, The Bulge wrote: here's my understanding of what's happened so far today. asri cast some pretty blatant shade on dunn and then tried to pull a "i never
actually said
Ugh this ones post got ate.

Basically it was: wanted to reread this post. See youre looking at meg.

Dunnstral possible town. If you're hypothetical town team is done and dusted.

Dunnstral and Meg mono focused, if scum hoped today would be a d1 d2 scenario. Not so.

Please share your deep thoughts, this one needs them. Also that maybe town isnt reading while scum is only nitpicking....

That was the post, not in order. It was a good post this one sorta smells.

Adding: The Bulge D2 was weird yes. D3 I guess could better than um amd meg.
Bulge, the big doubt for now is why you voted um with this one and not red. It could be a mindmeld or it could be theatre. Problem with um and meg team is both have been innefctuality hunting Asri, or appearing to, Um from the start. It's a blatant team.

But sometimes scum are just bad.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

After smoking it up this one's gut screams that is Umlaut and MegAzumarill.

The instances where the bulge could have been performative(when quoting both my and red's 'gut' a mere minute apart, red with a thumbs up this one with a lol? The timing was sus to this one on that. It was a thought out almost non response by quoting reads pahes apart. Is that scum indicative? Eh. At the time it felt sus. So too perhaps the umluat vote)

(Meg openly said they sus the bulge and asri(?) (!!!!!red flag after red btw) So. This world this poe works with meg umlaut team. Works with meg the bulge team. If.... for this one sort of becoming a bigger if maybe... meg is town, um and the bulge lole.

But. This one said everyone on table. Yet Dunnstral remains off it seems. Re-read needs to be done sans bias.

Day three, it is an easier feel. This one states at start everyone is on table. Meg seems aware of Dunnstral alignment. Umlaut mirrors meg's tactics. The same assumption might be made: Perhaps Um and Meg are trying to clumsily pocket Dunnstral. Where Dunnstral is scum it becomes muddier. The bulge an edge red rn. This one has a lot that they can see as scummy but feel they were unfair perha0s to the bulge today. Like to see more thought forming. By feels Dunnstral only one could be straight town.

Will hear from this one after re-read. Will aim to think unbiased.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

actually said
Ok final post hmmm so two things: This one stated everyone can be scum in that post. The gist of it, the feel this one got, was that meg and then um shouted from underwater: Wow Asri how can you by stating fact say Dunn could be scum. So. This one is unsure at least about your interpretation here.

Dunnstral felt strange picking on that but it wasn't overblown nor unjustified. As of now, meg and um might have clumsily shown their nefarious informed sides. Well Mega was under sus yesrterday anyway.

The thing is this one might have overreacted also calling you a clown but you echoing meg and um false narrative was a trigger.

Right now you remain null to this one sorta, maybe need a feel on where you stand honestly.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

Hmmm actually bulge you do seem to defend meg and cast shade on dunn there. And by defending dunn this one meant pocket via focusing on bs becuase Meg is aware of Dunnstral town.

So. It's a bit up in the air, maybe scum bulge doesnt talk so openly bout scum meg here.

Umlaut is the key to figuring out the bulge's post at this point.

So the question the bulge asked to dunnstral is asked to basically everyone. This one has laid some thoughts out on um at least. So did dunn.

This one is curious what megA and the bulge have to say on um.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Umlaut »

V/la until Monday morning but will try to at least have done my reread when I get back.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 257, Asri Teroka wrote:
actually said
I see you're also a clown. This one clearly stated a team: You and meg were the gut. You are also jumping onthis Dunnstral farce?

Clown points for you.
In post 256, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 248, Umlaut wrote: "Two players who voted for Dunn are both dead"
"Uh, yeah, but one of them was yeeted by the town after quickhammering d1 so how are you supposed to make anything of that"
"WhY aRe YoU dEfEnDiNg ThEm"

:roll:

I definitely need to spend more time thinking about other players but you are being so ridiculous right now that I can't see past it. I'll manage to do so eventually, we have a lot of time. Right now you are dropping "observations" and then saying you don't want to talk about them which is really, really weird and I want to understand where it's coming from before I move on.
No you're a joke, ghost. This one never asked anything of the sort only you seem desperate to remain a clown. You keep making these horrible posts?

Keep ignoring Meg as a scum possibility?

Good luck ghost. What you're doing won't work.
Clown points for you since you still try to insist your post wasn't implying what
literally everyone
else read it as.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

That said I have no intention of ptolonging that argument since anyone that can actually use it is in agreement already.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri I am of the opinion that you are the one in the wrong in this argument. And it is a bit stubborn to suggest that all four of us are instead acting in bad faith collectively.

That doesn't mean you mafia and I am noting that everybody did disagree with you as seeming anti-aligned with anyone. Not sold either way.

I'm not sure that we should be looking for pairings today but instead we should be looking for who is the individually most likely to be mafia, flip that player, and then figure out the partner the next day. Right now I'm not sure who I would vote for today yet. I think we should focus on day 2 when redff got voted out instead of day 1.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:38 am

Post by The Bulge »

asri where in that post do you think im pushing you/calling you scum
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 266, Dunnstral wrote: Asri I am of the opinion that you are the one in the wrong in this argument. And it is a bit stubborn to suggest that all four of us are instead acting in bad faith collectively.

That doesn't mean you mafia and I am noting that everybody did disagree with you as seeming anti-aligned with anyone. Not sold either way.

I'm not sure that we should be looking for pairings today but instead we should be looking for who is the individually most likely to be mafia, flip that player, and then figure out the partner the next day. Right now I'm not sure who I would vote for today yet. I think we should focus on day 2 when redff got voted out instead of day 1.
You're not hunting scum.... but you are open, what you say make sense on the whole. Day one has votes, this one will factor it in.

Regarding this one being wrong, it's an irrelevant thing to say, this one never had an argument to be wrong about in the first place. Umlaut and Mega made it seem that way, and one or both of them are scum. This one is certain on that.
In post 263, Umlaut wrote: V/la until Monday morning but will try to at least have done my reread when I get back.
At this point Dunn is probably town. Only because they are acting like the only town player, basically. So. Are you? This one sees little effort from your side. Once you are back... well.

This one hasn't re-read. Sees no need to engage with one-track aimlessness. Has said a fair bit.

Might vote Umlaut or Mega or perhaps the Bulge, probably MegA. Vote might come in days.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 264, MegAzumarill wrote:

Clown points for you since you still try to insist your post wasn't implying what
literally everyone
else read it as.
In post 265, MegAzumarill wrote: That said I have no intention of ptolonging that argument since anyone that can actually use it is in agreement already.
You're not hunting scum.

In post 267, The Bulge wrote: asri where in that post do you think im pushing you/calling you scum
You also are not hunting scum... The answer to above is, this one was irked by your unlogic regarding the unargument. This one later does say some things you say were better than the first knee-jerk reaction this one had portended.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 264, MegAzumarill wrote:

literally everyone
else read it as.
To be clear, this one doesn't care about the initial argument, it's so vanilla and boring and weak, even if it's 'true'. This one is never impressed by someone pointing out the sky is blue. But when they try to weakly use the obvious to position themselves and dig for allies this one notices

Thing is, you have revealed how much scum probably need Dunnstral in their corner. This one hasn't seen you as fully town Day 2. Today, this one feels no town vibes from you at all. Nor do your actions point to you being town.

Umlaut has two days. Then this one probably votes. Right now probably you.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Dunnstral seems to be looking from a town perspective.

Not a lot to say about the bulge, the end day 2 behavior is important to form a read. Feels a bit more town maybe? Perhaps not the one to hunt yet but at last feels as if there isn't a boiling antagonism against Asri, same with Dunn.

MegA has felt like scum for most of today. The pointers that they operate from a town pov simply aren't there.

umlaut the only real reason for feeling town would be a weak vibe, sort of a friendly tone. Day1, Day2, and today, Umlaut can definitely be scum waiting it out. The uncurious sort of manipulative feel around the red wagon, the feeling that they enforced implosion there, the general vibe um has towards this one from the start: the empty shade and nothing pushes, the meg mindmeld Basically. now this one feels umlaut's approach has become almost mocking, definitely calculated and narrow. A bad way for scum to play but that doesn't make it feel townier.

The scums are probably meg and umlaut.

Both have not viewed today like town should, and while that doesn't clear the bulge or dunnstral, it has to condemn um and meg. This one has to work with what they have, people being enamored of their pet time loops isn't speeding things along. This one wanted to partake in a groundhog day where abonimal logic is used as a smokescreen for one's lack of a town mentality.

One or two days Umlaut, this one also owed a re-read but at this point almost just wants to vote. But one or two days. Probs two :good:
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 8, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: Kop

Found the mafia
No.
In post 9, Umlaut wrote:
In post 6, Asri Teroka wrote: Hello!
Slip.

VOTE: Asri Teroka
Tandem?
In post 12, Umlaut wrote: Obvious omgus, we got one folks
Re-inforces semi-seriousness, vote never shifts. Nor does MegAzumarill's
In post 18, Dunnstral wrote: I enjoyed that music
This and other Dunn interactions on music with implo and this one felt real wholesome, town wholesome, at the time.
In post 19, Andante wrote: I feel like Dunn is mafia
VOTE: Dunn
Didn't like this vote at the time. Now also, like with Um's and Meg's RVS lurkvotes(both votes on town), it is a nothing burger.
In post 23, Umlaut wrote:
In post 16, Asri Teroka wrote: This one pondered but simply on what to say. This one wanted to say 'first' but decided 'Hello!' is good. This one also somehow believed you didn't say 'Hello!' but something else... the symmetry ended up being pleasant.
I can already tell what a joy it will be trying to get a read on Asri this game.
Well...

This one has read a single page. Will try to catch up but not soon at all probably.

State of mind: Meg and um prob still the scums.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 272, Asri Teroka wrote:
This and other Dunn interactions on music with implo and this one felt real wholesome, town wholesome, at the time.
I am bothered by this because you didn't mention this when it happened, so I am worried you are now ascribing meaning to things to try to fit your current read that you believe I am town.

Just a bit thought. I am kind of waiting to hear the opinions of the rest of the players as I'm not sure where they stand right now
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 273, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 272, Asri Teroka wrote:
I am bothered by this because you didn't mention this when it happened, so I am worried you are now ascribing meaning to things to try to fit your current read that you believe I am town.

Just a bit thought. I am kind of waiting to hear the opinions of the rest of the players as I'm not sure where they stand right now
The music interactions felt good, not townlock good but good. This one trusted implosion sort of going off that vibe. As said, this one has only read page one. No major commentary as of yet. But yes, this one is also tired of Asri talking.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Prodge again, day got away from me, sorry :/ pls yell at me if I don't do the reading tomorrow
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”