Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

Well i called it insane theory for reason.

Especially after. That. I don't want to talk about it really.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

Insleep
Wizard-Mercenary

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2741, Frogs wrote: I think Flippy lied about novice thoughts?
I think they lied about being weak.

Both Dragons and Peregrine said they received fruit on N1.

So yes the novice aspect seems fishy as well, but I don't trust Peregrine.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any!

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!!!

I am sorry but I do not have any answers regarding the fruit!!! I know that it is weird but I received one and I can't really do anything about that but let everyone know!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 2752, Doctor Drew wrote:

Also I am able to read now a bit more as I am on my computer and I do not really understand why!!! It's been a very slow progression in your posting when I search my name, but even your most recent thoughts about me do not seem to reflect this well to me!! Could you please explain to me why?

If it is because I did not lay out my reads as clearly as I could have when I said they were tepid, I'm sorry but it will be coming soon and I could not be bothered at that moment!! If that helps you!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Peregrine »

They are still going to be a bit delayed for another two or so hours but!!!! I am not as weighed down by my tired husk of a body today so I can be here!!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2754, Peregrine wrote:
In post 2752, Doctor Drew wrote:

Also I am able to read now a bit more as I am on my computer and I do not really understand why!!! It's been a very slow progression in your posting when I search my name, but even your most recent thoughts about me do not seem to reflect this well to me!! Could you please explain to me why?

If it is because I did not lay out my reads as clearly as I could have when I said they were tepid, I'm sorry but it will be coming soon and I could not be bothered at that moment!! If that helps you!!!
What are you thoughts on the claims?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I am going to do reads first because I think that is more important and claims factor in and my energy levels!!! Are petering out!!

Also I wish!! Theta had died from a wagon!! Really badly!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I'm opening up the notepad for this!!! This is going to be scattershot but I am anchoring myself again in this game!!

Kitty Trauma Team/now Malakittens - I feel a large part of my townread here is due to their behavior around the claimed vigilante shot and subsequent emotion, and emotion, and a lot of emotion!!! I feel as if the other head at least really believed in what they had done and felt very slighted when other people did not agree with them in a way that was townlike! Because their worldview was right and it was enraging to not have people accept it as fact, and while I believe mafia are capable of this I... really don't think that they go about it as they did!

Also I am a fan of their whiteboard shenanigans! I think that does not hurt them at all!!

-

Enchant - Enchant is very town to me currently! I believe that I first thought that when it came to the behavior around the neighborhood outing and spats with Klick!! But from there on out I do not feel as if Enchant has simply rode the townreads that were given to them following this, but they've made an active effort to continue the game going forward!

And I do agree with Klick here regarding the gamestate read!! It was very dead and sluggish but I feel as if Enchant is trying to keep things moving forward and solve the game in a way that feels real to me? I don't know how to explain this, but they're puzzling over the mechanics and saying that this or that should claim, and I haven't been able to discern anything malicious about it!

Also bonus points for not being on Ranger! Because the way my reads line up!! I think mafia were trying very hard to push through the Ranger wagon!! And I think that this makes sense if they have just lost a teammate as well, because bussing becomes very dangerous if a mafia has to live through several phases by themselves, so it's easier to have a mutual cause!!

This was a sidetrack but a useful one!

-

NorwegianboyEE - Norwegian is not as towny today as I believed they were previously, I am sorry Norwegian but on read I think that I cannot say you are in the top tier that I would have!

I feel as if you have not done as much today (and I do know that you are having IRL but I have to say what I am thinking!!) and seem kind of... dismissive of things! Such as the fruit, and then it feels a bit like you are trying to find an in to other eliminations that I do not think make sense today!! Like Dragons, or Enchant before Drew offered their claim!

(And sidenote again! I guess that means that Drew and Norwegian are probably not teamed if we kill one of them and they flip mafia, because it seems very silly to block someone from a potential deepwolf exploration/theory if you want to push that as your win condition later!! It's just closing the doors for the sake of it!!)

But I do really think that Norwegian's early game felt good to me, and I don't know if I did verbalize it before in a coherent way or if I can do so now beyond "I think this player is playing as town!!" If that makes any sense!! I feel it is too vague to persuade anyone to believe me but I stand by my early read!! I just think that it has tapered off quite a bit and would like Norwegian to engage more I guess?? When they are able to do so!!

-

Dragons - I still do not think that they would be so defeatist yesterday and have explained why, as it doesn't get you as far as you need to go to win a game!! Also they were not voting Ranger and were voting Emperor which I think is a very good point in their favor, given my view of the wagon to begin with!! Maybe this should be worrisome given past experience in the other game I repped into, that they were on the place that I think is a correct flip, but that is!! Silly worries!!! And I do not like to judge people based on their lowest play!

Regarding their role, I... do not think that it is mafia? At least, I do not know if the fruit that you receive specifies if it is sticky or not but if it does, mine was not!! Which means at the very least they did not choose to visit me if they are fake claiming I think??

Which!! I don't know if that says much! And I do struggle to see the utility of the role for town, but what is the point of openly claiming something like that knowing how it may be perceived!! (Because no one likes the ascetics!!!) But I feel as if we're in the same boat when it comes to receiving weird things so who am I to judge!!!

Regardless I think they are town, and because I like hedging and think it is fun I guess if I am wrong somewhere it could be here because I am giving too much credit to ATE or whatever!! This is a weird side note and I am sorry to include it but it is honestly where my mind went!!! I would not vote here today at all regardless!!!!

-

I am sorry but I am very tired, this was written without referencing many posts directly and I can pull post numbers tomorrow for things that further my trains of thought (I am the whole train station!!!) so that they can be more understood!! I feel as if I have mostly left alone the people I would kill today in this list of people but I hope this is a good beginning to work with!!!

Also I do think that!!! Emperor is still!! My choice of elimination regardless!!! I don't know how all of the power we have claimed currently is supposed to balance admittedly but I feel like there is a lot and I think that somewhere something is not honest but!! We can work that out more tomorrow and in the next few days!!!

And ALSO for my last note, sorry for a gloomy ending but!! I know the fruit thing is very weird still and given my role being suspicious in conjunction with receiving it if people feel there is an insurmountable amount of paranoia about me I think I need to die sooner!! Rather than later!! Maybe this is needlessly pessimistic but I would be very embarrassed to lose if I was brought to an endgame situation and I was eliminated because of weird things and someone was just lying and I was not believed!!! I just wanted to say this sooner rather than later to avoid a rush into it!! But we have time and clearly I would prefer to live as would anyone else!!! Good night!!!!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Enchant »

So.

Basically:
1. Boon Pool is not mandatory. So 1 role from this pool couldn't as well not exist, instead mod trolled us with two existing variants.
2. Every role can have """slight"'' change and called mutation. So mod could make some "unblockable Fruit Vendor".

Bruh.
Wizard-Mercenary

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Peregrine
I agree i’ve sorta lost all motivation. I had a crash earlier where i felt like a lot of my frustrations was bubbling over and i’m still kinda recovering from it.
I think i’ll get back to the usual with some time so i beg you all to allow me the time to properly recuperate and accept the dact that i was a bit weird earlier.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Enchant »

Well i am town, Kitty is mostly out of question and prob town, Frogs alignment dependent on Emperor, but let's assume town.

So Norwe, Klick, Doctor Drew, Emperor, Peregrine and Here are Dragons contains two mafs.

How likely that we have two weak roles?
Wizard-Mercenary

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Klick »

I agree with that fully as an elim pool
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Klick »

If I take claims at face value, the 'ethos' of this setup is a bunch of janky somewhat investigative stuff that is balanced out by a combination of some of the roles killing themselves and a decent amount of action-blocking power
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So who are we actually voting to kill today?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2764, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So who are we actually voting to kill today?
I would prefer Flippy, or even Peregrine.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2764, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So who are we actually voting to kill today?
Who you think should die
Wizard-Mercenary

Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

I will eat my tail before I vote outside drew/Flippy today

C
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i was thinking Emperor too but it seemed like a boring choice so i wanted to see if anyone else was considering elsewhere.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming Emperor flips scum who would be likely partner? People think it's Drew?

I'm trying to consider other slots but almost everyone else seem unlikely.
I also think Peregrine has been pretty townie but maybe i'm pocketed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even Drew seems to want Emperor tho.

HMMMM

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I scumread Emperor all game tho.
Too late to have doubts now.
VOTE: Emperor

- Bunno
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.04
Doctor Drew [2]:
Here There Be Dragons, Klick
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
[5]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips, Malakittens, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
(expired on 2023-06-11 12:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Emperor flippyNips has been prodded.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2746, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
@mod what is the interaction between Ascetic and Swashbuckler?

C
A Swashbuckler who targets an Ascetic player would have their action fail. If a Swashbuckler targeted the same player as an Ascetic player, their action would not fail.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »