Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Black »

PC what is your mafia experience?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Black »

In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit2: Fair enough Black, but my experience is that Jason would not back down......I even had a real battle with him when he was scum, and he fought right back. So no, I don't feel he is the type to back down, and definitely not to replace out with his tail between his legs
I appreciate the context. I'm kinda grossed out by meta reads because I've had some bad experiences with them lately (*cough* Fire&Ice) but I'll take this into consideration
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Black »

In post 325, Black wrote: PC what is your mafia experience?
Nvm you can ignore this. For some reason I could've sworn you were a new account
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote: I am not wrong in that you played games with Jason back in the day, right Bingle?
Not super frequently, although I think we both frequently played with some other scummers who no longer play on site. iirc JW was big into the MS minecraft crew, although it's been probably 8 years since I've done anything with that. I could look up the game history, but it's probably a moot point now. My impression is that he wouldn't back down out of fear of losing, but it is entirely reasonable that he would not want to deal with me personality wise as either alignment, especially given that I was ATA-ing and that can be pretty frustrating, regardless of whether he was genuine or disgenuine. I also tend to discount replacements that aren't super obvious in their alignment motivations, because I view all alignment based replacement as cheating and like to assume people aren't cheating.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Black »

It did not say 2011 the last time I clicked it. You're an old man here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 328, Bingle wrote:
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote: I am not wrong in that you played games with Jason back in the day, right Bingle?
Not super frequently, although I think we both frequently played with some other scummers who no longer play on site. iirc JW was big into the MS minecraft crew, although it's been probably 8 years since I've done anything with that. I could look up the game history, but it's probably a moot point now. My impression is that he wouldn't back down out of fear of losing, but it is entirely reasonable that he would not want to deal with me personality wise as either alignment, especially given that I was ATA-ing and that can be pretty frustrating, regardless of whether he was genuine or disgenuine. I also tend to discount replacements that aren't super obvious in their alignment motivations, because I view all alignment based replacement as cheating and like to assume people aren't cheating.
I could see him getting frustrated, I definitely have repped out to save my mental health lol. I actually was surprised to see he repped out though(GIF PM'ed since I wanted Merlyn's slot before this).
In post 329, Black wrote: It did not say 2011 the last time I clicked it. You're an old man here
Hey screw you buddy, my original account on here was from 2011.

But Black, you asked me about Don, what are your feelings on them?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Black »

In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote: Hey screw you buddy, my original account on here was from 2011.

The 2011 thing was to Political Clout. I thought he was a newer player. The fact that he's more experienced makes me feel worse about his push on me

I think Don feels townie in his thought processes. I like his reads and his approach to the game. And like I said before I think his wagon has scum on it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Black »

You replacing in, ignoring Kowah and the pressure around him, and jumping right on the Don wagon based on your predecessor kinda stinks
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Black »

I don't really think your reasons for doing so are very strong in particular either and that can be said about PC and Kowah too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Black »

In post 331, Black wrote:
In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote: Hey screw you buddy, my original account on here was from 2011.

The 2011 thing was to Political Clout. I thought he was a newer player. The fact that he's more experienced makes me feel worse about his push on me

I think Don feels townie in his thought processes. I like his reads and his approach to the game. And like I said before I think his wagon has scum on it
Oh I'm dumb. You were yelling at me because I suggested you're old too lol

Sorry I'm tired
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 334, Black wrote: Oh I'm dumb. You were yelling at me because I suggested you're old too lol
GET OFF MY LAWN
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Political Clout »

let's say i'm a newer player what would you say and let's say i'm an experienced player what would you say? because I'm going to be open and tell you right now that I think you are going nowhere with this question and i'm going to circle it back around and say just like with kowah you didn't go anywhere and didn't take it anywhere. ultimately how does it help you solve my slot?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:47 pm

In post 324, Black wrote:
In post 320, Political Clout wrote:
In post 318, Black wrote:
In post 314, Political Clout wrote: but it is a fair one. if someone says w and then you say hey buddy you are doing x here you are saying y but also saying z. do you think a is true because I do in fact doing a is scum. you say nothing of actual value and it feels like you are just posting to post. as x y and z are a completely different conversation than a. imo.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I think saying I'm posting just to post feels pretty disingenuous though. I'm trying to solve and there's meaning behind my questions even if you don't see them
then what's the point of your post to kowah talking about disconnect? because it doesn't go anywhere and you don't take it anywhere unless i'm wrong.
It hasn't gone anywhere because it was a statement to Kowah and they haven't responded. Give it time...relax!
huh? objectively this is wrong. what could kowah say about your post that would take it somewhere? like there is a certain finality to your post. kowah you are disconnected ending the day on page 10 is scum drop mic and the former part of the post has nothing to do with the latter part of it. I stand by what I said feels like you are just posting to post and not doing anything with it.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 332, Black wrote: You replacing in, ignoring Kowah and the pressure around him, and jumping right on the Don wagon based on your predecessor kinda stinks
Ignoring Kowah is a leap, I commented on what I thought was important as I skimmed the game, and by your logic I also ignored Delta and Appearence as well. Why not comment on that? And from what I saw Don was the leading wagon when I repped in.....seems like they had more pressure, no?
In post 333, Black wrote: I don't really think your reasons for doing so are very strong in particular either and that can be said about PC and Kowah too
I apologize if you had said as much, but what is your opinion on Bingle?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:55 pm

In post 331, Black wrote:

what is townie about his thought process can you quote something or point something out you thought was townie? i dislike that you say in a certain post that x and y is scum then say slot z is town therefore X and Y and A might be scum when you were already scum reading the slots. is don town independently or is he town because scum is on his wagon? it's not clear.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:59 pm

In post 321, Bingle wrote:
In post 317, Political Clout wrote: that's just not true you seem really eager to do it or am I wrong?
I have a hard time not engaging mech talk because it's like... my existence on site. I genuinely don't want to talk mech in this case because the more we talk about mech D1 the more scum can glean from said talk and try to mitigate the benefits of our PRs when we do hit claim day.

I also think that I don't really have a choice in doing so when my biggest scumread at the moment is a result of someone arguing what I see to be mutually exclusive mech points.
so you are eager to talk about it? fair enough. how has your mech talk been an avenue of scum hunting because I'm not seeing it. let's start solving then. what do you think of my interaction with black do you see what I'm seeing or am i crazy?
Ya basic!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm vaguely okay with Black's content at the moment, but that could be a playstyle thing. I think she's being pretty reasonable with her interactions with people, and also I've liked a few of her takes, but that could well be that I'm wrong about things and she's taking advantage of it.

I think JW arguing that something is simultaneously mechanically proscum to push me and mechanically protown to make the thing more mechanically proscum is scum indicative. I think that's pretty clear from my posting?

Honestly, I've been kind of glazing over your back and forth with Black tonight and if I were to try and give it a read atm I'd say it feels like a TvT, but that's also not fair at all to the interaction because I'm burned out from 11 hours at work and skipping lunch, so I'll get back to you when my brain is a little bit less of a pile of mush. If you want, you could give me a teal dear of what you're picking up and I can give you an impression, but I'm certainly going to read it more closely tomorrow.
Appearance
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Appearance »

In post 341, Bingle wrote: I'm vaguely okay with Black's content at the moment, but that could be a playstyle thing. I think she's being pretty reasonable with her interactions with people, and also I've liked a few of her takes, but that could well be that I'm wrong about things and she's taking advantage of it.

I think JW arguing that something is simultaneously mechanically proscum to push me and mechanically protown to make the thing more mechanically proscum is scum indicative. I think that's pretty clear from my posting?

Honestly, I've been kind of glazing over your back and forth with Black tonight and if I were to try and give it a read atm I'd say it feels like a TvT, but that's also not fair at all to the interaction because I'm burned out from 11 hours at work and skipping lunch, so I'll get back to you when my brain is a little bit less of a pile of mush. If you want, you could give me a teal dear of what you're picking up and I can give you an impression, but I'm certainly going to read it more closely tomorrow.
going to agree on black here
she's been really trying to poke and prod
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 336, Political Clout wrote:
let's say i'm a newer player what would you say and let's say i'm an experienced player what would you say? because I'm going to be open and tell you right now that I think you are going nowhere with this question and i'm going to circle it back around and say just like with kowah you didn't go anywhere and didn't take it anywhere. ultimately how does it help you solve my slot?
I'm getting the feeling that your push on me is fabricated and scum motivated. You're not really an easy person to read imo and I was thinking some of the weird vibes I'm getting from you could be attributed to you being an inexperienced player. But the fact that you've been around the block makes me feel worse about you and your push
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 337, Political Clout wrote: huh? objectively this is wrong. what could kowah say about your post that would take it somewhere? like there is a certain finality to your post. kowah you are disconnected ending the day on page 10 is scum drop mic and the former part of the post has nothing to do with the latter part of it. I stand by what I said feels like you are just posting to post and not doing anything with it.
Again, I'm sorry if you don't see the purpose behind what I'm doing but saying I'm just posting to post doesn't feel like an honest opinion of me. This is how I play. I engage with people and point out things I find contradictory or weird so that I can read them better

"The former part of your post has nothing to do with the latter part of it"

...what?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 338, Doctor Drew wrote: and by your logic I also ignored Delta and Appearence as well. Why not comment on that?
You ignoring Kowah stood out to me because I already had the feeling that you two could be the scum team before you even replaced in
In post 338, Doctor Drew wrote: I apologize if you had said as much, but what is your opinion on Bingle?
A lot of the mech talk has made my eyes glaze over but I townread his tone and the way he's presenting his arguments. We seem to agree on a few reads as well and that usually pings me as town even though it probably shouldn't. It's not really a solid read but I don't think Bingle is a good lim option at all atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Black »

If I had to guess then there's one scum in Kowah/Drew/PC, possibly two but it's probably not that easy. I have a tendency to townread scum so if there isn't two in this group then the second scum is probably near the top of my list

Speaking of....where the heck is Delta?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Bingle »

Between Gamma and Epsilon.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 347, Bingle wrote: Between Gamma and Epsilon.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:45 am

In post 342, Appearance wrote:
In post 341, Bingle wrote: I'm vaguely okay with Black's content at the moment, but that could be a playstyle thing. I think she's being pretty reasonable with her interactions with people, and also I've liked a few of her takes, but that could well be that I'm wrong about things and she's taking advantage of it.

going to agree on black here
she's been really trying to poke and prod
can you give me an example of where and how you thought that was particularly townie.
Ya basic!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”