Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Silverclaw »

I had a cool idea for a non-Survivor LSG that focuses on social stuff and could even potentially be run as a filler game with some work. Send me a DM if you're interested in helping me work on and fine tune stuff!
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Silverclaw »

Hello everyone! I'm looking for two co-mods willing to help me with a Survivor project I've been sitting on. I'm still in the ideating phase, so feel free to DM me! In particular, this is my skillset:

- I'm a former host of many LSGs, capable of creating many different games at the same time
- I'm great at concepting twists and unique ideas
- I have a lot of experience with running day-to-day tasks as well as the potential to be the "lead mod"
- I have some graphical experience
- Lots of work ethic! I can complete games in a short period of time with motivation

I'm more than willing to take experienced and newbie co-mods, and I have a preference to co-mods that are good with challenge design and scanning games for good ideas, as well as anyone that wants to take a crack at graphic design

In addition, I'm now available to help host LSGs in all shapes and forms! See the above for my skillset. While my favourite place to work is harder and more difficult games, I'll gladly help with less complex games, as well as new mods!

Preferred method of contact is via Discord at silverclaw, but DMs are also fine.
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Silverclaw »

Let me tell you that although we recently ran a 28 player game, it took Malkon reaching out to everyone he knew who's played in Survivors with him to fill, and it only filled just at deadline.I'd recommend lowering your player count some
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Silverclaw »

Fair. If they can get people to fill, then sure.
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”