The Red Crown Tournament: An AniX's Inauguration Event [COOK WINS!]

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

The Red Crown Tournament: An AniX's Inauguration Event [COOK WINS!]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:11 am

Post by AniX »

As you no doubt have seen by now (and if you haven’t, go check it out, I spent like 2 hours crafting my post for it), I am the new Administrator of Mafiascum. There seems to me no greater way to celebrate this momentous moment in history than with a momentous event of its own: A multi-day (ELEVEN, to be exact) series of games where ultimately one champion will emerge and win a favor from me, your new overlord. Friends and Foes, I present to you this, Mafiascum.net's first and only and almost certainly last Administrator Coronation Competition:

THE RED CROWN TOURNAMENT

THE SCOREBOARDS AS THEY STAND

Total:

Players:
Cook: 193

VashtaNeurotic: 141
Aureal: 135
Mr. 11th Hour: 111
Haschel Cedricson: 75
Schadd_: 68
Aisa: 57
GeorgeBailey: 50
Ircher: 48
Ythan: 34
T-Bone: 29
DeathRowKitty: 28
biancospino: 22
Aristophanes: 22
Merlyn: 19
Farren: 17
Datisi: 17
RH9: 16
tris: 15
TemporalLich: 13
N: 13
Isis: 8
Black: 6
PenguinPower: 5
Infinity 324: 3
Gammagooey: 3
Yimmy: 2
Radical Rat: 2
mallowgeno: 1
Malkon05: 1
Korina: 1
AniX: 0
the worst: 0

Champions:

VashtaNeurotic: 47
Haschel Cedricson: 28
Aisa: 24
GeorgeBailey: 15
Ythan: 12
RH9: 4
Aureal: 2
AniX: 1
Cook: 1

Scribes:

GeorgeBailey: 15
DeathRowKitty: 4
Haschel Cedricson: 2
T-Bone: 2
Cook: 2
VashtaNeurotic: 2

Archivists:

Cook: 124
Aureal: 105
schadd_: 46
VashtaNeurotic: 45
GeorgeBailey: 16
Ircher: 15
Gammagooey: 3

Councilors:

VashtaNeurotic: 19
Cook: 19
George Bailey: 4
Isis: 2
Aureal: 2

Charity:

Schadd_: 28
Aisa: 15
RH9: 2
RH9: -1
Schadd_: -14

Artisans:

Cook: 18
Haschel Cedricson: 22
RH9: 11
VashtaNeurotic: 6
Aureal: 4
DeathRowKitty: 2

Bounty Hunters:

Ircher: 12
schadd_: 8
Haschel Cedricson: 2

Scouts:

VashtaNeurotic: 22
DeathRowKitty: 22
Aureal: 22
Ythan: 22
T-Bone: 22
Cook: 22
Ircher: 21
Haschel Cedricson: 21
Aisa: 18

Heralds:

T-Bone: 5

Princes:

Mr. 11th Hour: 111
Isis: 6
AniX: -1
the worst:-22
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by AniX »

How will this work? It’s quite simple:

Every day, I will announce a new game, with its own rules and its own way to score points. You may continue to play that game each successive day (11:11pm EST to 11:11pm EST the following evening), until the competition ends. (That is to say, the game I announce today will run for 11 days. The game I announce on July 27th at 11:11pm will run simply for 1.) You compete in those games, fulfill the requirements to earn points, and I award you those points and list you and them on the scoreboard. Highest score wins at 11:11pm EST on the 11th day (July 28th, 2023).

You may have noticed that there is already a leader of the pack. As you can see, while I have just publicized this post today, I posted the actual thread as a placeholder on July 11th at 11:11am (one day after I myself learned of my rise). A single person, not knowing why I made it or the power I would come soon come to possess, messaged me to wish me a “Happy 11th!”. Ythan’s foresight has won her the right to stand above you and demand you all catch up to her. You are now all invited to try.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by AniX »

DAY ONE: The Contest of Champions

There are many people who have come and gone from the hallowed halls of this website. It’s time to call them to your aid, new and old, if you can.

In this game, you are encouraged to recruit users to post in this thread on your behalf. The rules are quite simple:

Rules:

1. A user may only post on behalf of a user, themselves or another, one time.That means you have only one endorsement, make it count! [THIS INCLUDES ALTS]
2. All posts on behalf of another user must take place in the other thread and only the other thread to qualify for points.
3. Posting on behalf of another user may take any format, as long as it clearly identifies who that user is posting on behalf of and what criteria they are fulfilling. It doesn’t need to be complex: A simple “I post on behalf of User X to fulfill X condition” will do it.
4. A user may post on their own behalf, subject to all other rules
5. A user posting on another's behalf may only fulfill one point-earning condition but a user may have any number of users post on their behalf to fulfill any number of r conditions.
6. A user may only earn points from each condition once.
7. Anyone who uses this as an excuse to harass or spam other users with requests is immediately disqualified and subject to sanctions. This is supposed to be fun and potentially bring back older users into the fold, not bother them!

1 Point:

- Post on your own behalf
- Have a user with a joindate you haven't had already post on your behalf
- Have a user whose name starts with a letter of the alphabet you haven’t already had post on your behalf

2 Points:

- Have a user who has served on the mod team post on your behalf
- Have a user who hasn't posted in over a year post on your behalf
- Have a user who hasn’t posted in Discussion in over 5 years post on your behalf
- Have a current site contributor post on your behalf
- Have a former member of any version of the Ne0n Dream post on your behalf
- Have someone who has won as mafia in a UPick game on site post on your behalf

4 Points:

- Have a current Discussion or Mish Mash mod post on your behalf
- Have a current List mod post on your behalf
- Have a current Tech Admin post on your behalf
- Have a user who hasn't posted in over 5 years post on your behalf
- Have a user who has never posted in Discussion before post on your behalf
- Have a former member of 2021 version of the Ne0n Dream post on your behalf
- Have a former SUPP winner post on your behalf
- Have someone who has run a UPick game to completion on site post on your behalf

11 Points:

- Have a user who joined November 11th, 2011 post on your behalf
- Have a former Admin post on your behalf
- Have the inventor of UPick post on your behalf
- Have a user who hasn’t posted in over 11 years post on your behalf
- Have a user who has met AniX in person post on your behalf

The game begins as of THIS POST!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

DAY TWO: The Contest of Scribes

Another day, another contest that requires you to work well with your fellow users. This time, however, you cannot catch them with your pleas. You need to catch them with your thoughts by making threads users want to post in and then getting them in post in those threads a lot. The rules are, like yesterday, relatively simple:

Rules:

1. Make a new thread on any substantive topic, provided it is suitable and appropriate for the forum you posted it in. The title of the thread should have some indication it is intended for Red Crown judging. Something as simple as “[RC]” or “[Red Crown]” will do fine.
2. A user may not have more than two active threads for this competition going at any one time. They may choose to retire one thread for judging, simply by putting an X before the Red Crown marker they used (eg. [XRC] or [XRed Crown]. At no point may a user have created more than four threads total for this competition, regardless of whether any are retired.
3. A user will earn 1 point for every page they accrue in their designated Red Crown threads in General Discussion, up to a maximum of 11 points per thread or 22 points total.
4. A user will earn 0.5 points for every page they accrue in their designated Red Crown threads in the Speakeasy, Mafia Discussion, or Tapper’s, up to a maximum of 11 points per thread or 22 points total.
4. In order to accumulate points, a user must make at least 1 substantive post in a Red Crown thread per point they seek to earn
5. Threads that are not majority substantive will be manually accounted to determine actual point value.
6. “Substantive”, as used through these rules, should be taken to mean a post that engages a topic or another post in a way that furthers conversation and advances discourse. All edge cases or discrepancies will be determined by game administrator. That person is the same person as site administrator.
7. A user may not, under any circumstances, advertise to or harass other users via PM or Discord. They may, however, include links to their Red Crown threads in their signature if they so choose, as well as post links to their threads in the comments here.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by AniX »

DAY THREE: The Contest of Archivists

The MafiaWiki is one of the most unique aspects of our site and something that even Web 3.0 and Discord haven’t been able to match quite as well. It only seems fitting that part of the Red Crown tournament be devoted to this jewel in the crown of Mafiascum.

Here are today’s rules:
1. Find a game that isn’t duly recorded on the list for its type (Most games since 2016 haven’t been!):
List of Newbies
List of Open Games
List of Mini Normals
List of Large Normals
List of Mini Themes
List of Large Themes
List of Micro Games
List of Blitz Games
2. Find it on site and record it, using the standard format used by the other entries on the list
3. For every 11 entries you make (just post in the comments here which ones you've done), you will be awarded 15 points. There are plenty of entrie to go around, so this is a great way for even those who feel like you have fallen behind to catch up! Entries in denominations of less than 11 will be tallied at 1 point per entry.
4. Coordinate with your fellow competitors in the comments below! There are plenty of games (and points!) to go around, but you don’t all want to start doing the same games at the same time and tripping over one another.
4. Incomplete entries will not be counted, nor will entries that are sloppily done. Any user lying or attempting to claim credit for entries they didn't do will be immediately disqualified from the Tournament.
5. If you had fun doing this and want to see what else there you can do for the Wiki, be sure to contact one of our Wiki Managers (Ariel, TemporalLich, or Narration) and ask how you can help out!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY FOUR: The Contest of Councilors

As I said in my Admin announcement, revitizaling a community is a community effort. So now, for our next day’s competition, I turn to the community to help steer the community. And if you steer it well, you’ll be richly rewarded.

Here are the rules:
1. In the comments below, make suggestions on how I can improve the site. It can be small things, it can be big things (although see below!), it can be any size thing. If it would benefit the community and I have the power to do it, we’ll be in business.
2. A user may make one suggestion every half day (reminding you a day is 11:11pm EST to 11:11pm EST, so you can make one suggestion between 11:11pm and 11:11am then between 11:11am to 11:11pm) for the remainder of the contest.
3. Users, if you like an idea, quote it with a +1 or a thumbs up or some other sign you think it is something I should take a look at.
4. For every Quote of Approval your suggestion gets, I’ll award you 2 points.
5. If I actually end up implementing the idea, you’ll be award 11 points! If I’d like to implement the idea but am currently restricted by time or ability, I’ll still award you 5 points. So it is better to suggest ideas I can implement now but if you can only think of long-term suggestions, it still benefits you to shout them out.
6. All suggestions must be in good faith! All Quotes of Approval must be in good faith! Don’t suggest things you don’t want just to earn points. Don’t quote things you don’t want just to help your friends. Don’t make joke suggestions.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY FIVE: The Contest of Charity

Since we will cross the halfway point of this little competition, I thought I’d make make this a rest day and a day for Mafiascum to do what it does best: Help one another out. Maybe you want to help someone who is falling behind be competitive. Maybe you want to help overthrow the frontrunner by boosting second place. Maybe you ARE the frontrunner who wants to keep your competition guessing!

The rules today are EXTREMELY simple:
- Post in this thread listing the amount of points you want to give and to who.
- That player accepts the transfer of points
- That’s it! Unlike all other Contests, THIS and ONLY THIS contest will last only a single day, beginning now (11:11pm EST on July 21st, 2023) and will close for usage end of competition day tomorrow (11:11pm EST on July 22nd, 2023)
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY SIX: The Contest of Artisans

Avatar memes are a longstanding Mafiascum tradition, and what’s more exciting than a forced meme created by the literal establishment in order to fuel their ego?

Here are today’s rules:
- Draw or paint something Mafiascum-related. It could be one of our members, it could be a new logo, it could be a parody of an existing avatar, go wild. Players will get 2 points for each piece of art they create (but may only submit art twice a day, 11:11pm to 11:11am EST and then 11:11am to 11:11pm EST)
- However, if a user, who is not the artist, makes that piece of art their profile picture for the rest of the game (July 28th at 11:11pm EST), the artist player will be awarded an additional an additional 9 points to bring their total to, you guessed it, 11 points. They may earn up to 18 points through this method (but may earn any number of points by producing art, subject to day restrictions)
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY SEVEN: The Contest of Bounty Hunters

This one doesn’t need a lot of explanation to make sense: Zor’s out. I’m in. References need to be updated.

The Rules:
1. Search the forum for any official communications that are out of date. The most prominent (and probably most in dire need of correcting) are any references to Zoraster in his official capacity as Mafiascum Admin that need to be updated to instead direct users towards me, but it can be any reference, comment, direction, or other statement that is an official communication meant to be a resource or reference for users that is out of date.
2. Note this doesn’t mean “Someone called Zor admin on page 15 of GD” or “There is an announcement on page 2 of News that is no longer true”. It has to be something that a new user might inadvertently come across and believe to be true but which isn’t true any longer.
3. Once you have located these outdated reference, post a link to them here. You will be paid 4 points per outdated reference you find.
4. All subjective judgments will be made by the adminstrator of the Red Crown Tournament, otherwise known as me.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY EIGHT: The Contest of Scouts

I’ve been looking for a good way to highlight a critical part of the site, Mish Mash, for 8 days now. Shout out to T-Bone for suggesting this! We are going to be taking a trip outside of GD for this one, into the Mish Mash forums, specifically its thread “Quick, Before the Mods Come”, the rules which I will repost here:
In post 0, Thomas of the Tiels wrote: It's a simple counting game, but with a twist. If moderators or administrators comment, the number resets. Count as high as you can!

However, for the next 24 hours, much like I have taken over the site, I will take over that thread. It will become “Quick, before AniX Comes” and will be part of the Red Crown Tournament.

The rules are simple:
1. Go to this thread and post in it! If another user was the last poster, continue the count from the last one! If I was the last poster, too bad, so sad, restart that count.
2. If you and your compatriots manage to get to 11 before I appear, congrats! Each of you who participated in that cycle have earned one point. If you get to 22, that’s two points each. 33, that’s three points! And so on and so on.
3. You may make non-consecutive posts multiple times in the same cycle, but you will only earn points per 11 posts once, no matter how many times you post.
4. If you enjoyed yourself, be sure to check out the other fun forum games you could (and should!) be playing in the rest of the Mish Mash forum.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY NINE: The Contest of the Heralds

I love Mafiascum. You (hopefully) love Mafiascum. So for today’s challenge, I’m calling on you to get the word out on Mafiascum to areas that might want to join!

The Rules:
1. Advertise Mafiascum on Social Media! Post about it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, another forum (adhering to the rules on advertising of that forum of course), anywhere there might be people who want to play mafia and join this site.
2. The format can be anything you like, as long as the post contains at least a link to the forums and mentions the name “Mafiascum”.
3. Come back to this thread and post a link to the post (a screenshot is also ok in cases where your profile or the forum is private)! For every advertisement you post in a unique venue, you will earn three posts! If a user joins the site as a result of your advertisement, you’ll earn an additional 8 points.
4. Good faith rules apply. Anyone caught trying to manipulate the system (such as making a new account to post an ad to nobody or asking people to join just so they can earn you points, with neither you or them expecting them to actually post) or harassing people to join will be disqualified.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY TEN: The Contest of the Treasurers

We are in the penultimate day, so let’s make a bit of a run on the coffers before the final day of winding down. For the next 24 hours (11:11pm EST to 11:11pm EST) all point values for tasks will be doubled! If you were hesitating on whether or not to participate in a particular challenge (or if you worried you were joining too late) now would be a perfect time to make moves to win. If you have already been playing, now would be a good time to try to make your final stand against the point leaders!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY ELEVEN: The Contest of the Princes

Here we are, the dawn of the final day. All in All, 31 people tested their mettle in the Red Crown tournament, but there can only be one winner. And it is time to decide just who that is. As of right now, the top 11 have been locked in. These are now the only viable contestants to win the Tournament. They are, as follows:

VashtaNeurotic: 141
Cook: 132
Aureal: 135
Haschel Cedricson: 75
Schadd_: 68
Aisa: 57
Ircher: 48
GeorgeBailey: 39
Ythan: 34
DeathRowKitty: 28
T-Bone: 24

But the rest of you still have your parts to play. You have points burning a hole in your pocket. It is time to spend them. Hell, you might even want to earn more to spend more. Here are the contestants who have points left over:

Aristophanes: 22
the worst: 22
RH9: 16
Isis: 2
AniX: 1

But WHAT do you use them for? Well, it is quite simple. If you are not in the top 11, your point are now currency, which you may spend as you wish off the following menu to enact the effects. You may select as many as you want, as often as you want, whenever you want, as long as you have the points left to do so. You may also pool your points with as many players as you’d like to go for bigger and bigger impacts. Simply post what you wish to buy and watch as your influence washes over the scoreboard:

[0 Points] I Don’t Have Time for This: Immediately transfer all your points to any other non-player user
[1 Point] Equivalent Exchange: A player of your choice gains 1 Point
[2 Points] I Don’t Care Who Wins, Only Who Loses: A player of your choice loses 1 Point
[3 Points] Take That, Buddy: A user of your choice may not pool points with other users, they may only spend their own points on their own.
[4 Points] Take That, Comrade: A user of your choice may not spend points, they may only pool their points with another user
[5 Points] Best 0 out of 1: Select a Contest entry and a player. That user’s entry does not count towards their final total. This does not change who qualifies to be a player. An entry is qualified as one point-earning occurrence (including bundles that earn more points if you do a bunch together)
[6 Points] Eternal Thursday: Select a Contest entry and a player. That player’s entry counts double towards their final total. Please note that all points earned in the Contest of the Treasurers were counted as their normal amount of points and doubled points from that will not stack with this.
[7 Points] Lock it Down: You may lock one Red Crown affiliated thread (other than this one), whether it was posted by another user or by me, for the next 11 hours.
[8 Points] Moderators Literally Are Cheating At This Game and AniX is letting Them: Double the points of a current moderator of your choice, whether they are still a player or a user who is spending points.
[9 Points] Wait, Never Mind, 8 and 9 Are Joke Entries: A moderator of your choice immediately loses all their points.
[10 Points] RUN THE NUMBERS AGAIN!: All scores, including the scores of players and other users, are compared again. A new Top 11 list will be produced from those results. Any user who was previously a player may immediately begin spending their points.
[11 Points] Power of the 11th Hour: A player of your choice gains 22 points
[22 Points] At the Last Minute: You may add another player to the list, Mr. 11th Hour, who enters the game immediately and with 111 points. This player is not affiliated with any account. They will not compete in any competitions, but they are otherwise treated as any other player including for the purposes of this Point spend Menu and for victory purposes. This immediately pushes the current player with the lowest points off the list and qualifies them to begin spending their points immediately.

Please note that all active Contests are STILL active. While users who are in the top 11 are NOT eligible to win, they can still earn more points to spend. And obviously users still competing need all the points they can muster!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by AniX »

I will confirm the numbers again in the next day or two, but it looks pretty clear Cook has won and will receive the as-yet-unnamed boon.

I want to thank everyone for participating and for putting up with my often wonky game design. When I was named Admin, I knew I wanted to do SOMETHING fun that both reflected the level of approachableness I hoped to bring to the role while still being something worth people's time and effort. Together, we actually went about improving the site:

Members who haven't been on the site in years came back to take another peek!
GD actually was hot again with substantive posts, pushing down the 2020 threads that rose from the Tapper's reorganization!
We got some great suggestions to improve the site from the members themselves!
Together, we were able to tear down the remnants of the old regime (and save new members a bit of confusion)!
We even got an avatar meme out of it!

And perhaps most importantly, thanks in large part to the efforts of our very worthy winner, Cook, we cataloged ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY games on the Wiki.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by AniX »

I have one final surprise: I am making a thread where you can directly give suggestions on how to improve the site a permanent fixture of the site!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”