Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Adel wrote:You are like a young and innocent JDodge: slightly more active, slightly more townie as a baseline average, but not as good in endgame.
As this thread derailed very slightly Im going to do Adel based on her reputation, ideas and modding having never played with her. Her immense reputation on this site after only being here a shortish time is commendable and is held in high regard. Her idea's (the ones that dont involve killing kittens) are out there and usually offer alternative viewpoints to the norm and whilst a fair amount of the time I disagree she puts a well reasoned case up each time. She can be disturbing and occasionally take things to far, but as a regular member of GD, I just have to remember which threads shes posted in which I cant look at in public places... The modding of her themed game, Adel's Nightmare was very well done and frequently updated, if slightly too complex. However I highly suspect her mini normals are well, more normal.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This guys playstyle could be described as moronic but that would be to nice, when you get more sense out of a poster when hes drunk you know somethings wrong, I think he tries typing with his nose or something. Hes worse than a newbie who flakes without one post. He's worse than John McCain pretending to be on QVC. Take it from me, you dont want to play with this low life, he who flakes, flames and generallly fucks games over. You have been warned.

And his avatar sucks

Im joking of course, the exact opposite applies to it all.

Apart from his avatar.

That does suck.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”