Veiled Committee Mafia: List Mods Edition [17/17]

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Cook »

fine

/in

i'm going to regret this later i feel like
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:25 am

Post by xyzzy »

I sent a PM to Theta Alpine to verify that she's still present; everyone else who has /inned has posted in the last day or so. if the game fills in the next day or so and I haven't heard back from her (but if the game takes, like, another week to fill and I haven't heard back, I'll assume she's not around).

also, in the past I've tended to not start games until I've received a confirmation from absolutely every player. I can't say I had a good reason for that, so this time, the game will start at 12 confirmations. that being said, people always miss that my rules describe what information you need to include in your confirmation, and I inevitably get a few PMs that just say "/confirm." so make sure you read the rules!! it's important!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:47 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 26, xyzzy wrote: I sent a PM to Theta Alpine to verify that she's still present; everyone else who has /inned has posted in the last day or so. if the game fills in the next day or so and I haven't heard back from her (but if the game takes, like, another week to fill and I haven't heard back, I'll assume she's not around).

also, in the past I've tended to not start games until I've received a confirmation from absolutely every player. I can't say I had a good reason for that, so this time, the game will start at 12 confirmations. that being said, people always miss that my rules describe what information you need to include in your confirmation, and I inevitably get a few PMs that just say "/confirm." so make sure you read the rules!! it's important!
FYI Theta Alpine's main has posted in the last 24hrs so it shouldn't be a problem.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:24 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

/in
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

/in (if there's still room)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by xyzzy »

there is still room! there is exactly enough room for you and no one else.

gonna get the thread up and running in a bit!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

randed gl
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 27, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 26, xyzzy wrote: I sent a PM to Theta Alpine to verify that she's still present; everyone else who has /inned has posted in the last day or so. if the game fills in the next day or so and I haven't heard back from her (but if the game takes, like, another week to fill and I haven't heard back, I'll assume she's not around).

FYI Theta Alpine's main has posted in the last 24hrs so it shouldn't be a problem.
what do you mean main
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh i guess i do have it worded that way

anyways wow the timing of this
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wait rauth has alt of theta alpine
purposely ambiguous
alter of rautherdir
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 34, Theta Alpine wrote: oh wait rauth has alt of theta alpine
purposely ambiguous
Yeah it's slightly confusing
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, xyzzy wrote: hello! this is a 17-player game with 4 mafia roles and 13 town roles. the 6 current list mods each submitted 4 roles (1 mafia and 3 town). I randomly selected 17 of those 24 roles, ensuring that each person had at least one role included. they did not communicate about their designs with each other. it's possible this will be a relatively mundane game, or it might be extremely strange --
keep in mind that it was not reviewed.
you can view a previous game that was generated in a similar manner (but with the normal review group instead of list mods) here.

I will not be allowing hydras in this game. also, note that I run games without deadlines, but I reserve the right to impose a deadline in the very rare event that the game grinds to a halt (I don't think that's ever happened in the time since I started doing that, though). the co-mod for this game is Korina.

by the way, I'm going to be posting a link to this signup thread in a discord server I'm in (but who I trust to be able to handle this game as their introduction to the site) -- if you see a small influx of players you haven't seen before, that might be why.

ah 4 roles *total* not 4 town roles lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »