MM/LSG Moderator Search

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

MM/LSG Moderator Search

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:04 am

Post by AniX »

One of the core parts of my administrative agenda is making sure the Mish Mash/Large Social Game forums have the tools they need to grow and prosper. In pursuit of that goal, I am happy to announce that we are looking to grow our MM/LSG Moderation Team and take on one(1) new MM/LSG List Moderator and one(1) new Community Role (see Question 3). If you'd be interesting in helping make Mafiascum a better site, please answer the following questions and message them to me either via PM or on Discord. I am looking to conclude solicitation of applications no later than the end of August and on board the new mod no later than the 10th of September.

NOTE: We will also be seeking to appoint a new Mafia List Mod to replace the outgoing PenguinPower in the near future. While applications are not yet open for this position, please let me know if you are also interested in that position/which of the two you would prefer.

1. What would make you an ideal candidate for this position?

2. What is your typical availability during the week? For listmod conversations? For sitting down to work on projects? Are you consistently available via site PM and discord?

3. We are also looking for a non-mod Contributor role, similar to GTKAS Mod or how the Replacement Queue functioned, who would be solely focused on Mish Mash and would assist the MM/LSG Mods, but primarily xofelf, in administrative tasks like archiving old threads, among other tasks. A critical part of the role would also be keeping the OP of the Mish Mash Ongoing Game Thread consistently updated and current. If we do not select you for MM/LSG Mod, is this a role you would be interested in? If this is the ONLY role you are interested in, you may skip the next questions.

4. As part of being an LSG mod, you will have to review game setups for complexity, as well as making sure things are balanced and challenges are doable and understandable. What is your experience with designing or reviewing LSGs?

5. There is currently an LSG moderator and game shortage. Is there anything in particular that you could contribute to alleviate that or should be changed that would help that? Do you see any other issues facing LSGs/Mish Mash that you would be able to help with?

6. Do you have any conflicts/relationships with any members of the LSG/Mish Mash community that may cause issues?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “News”