Alisae's Mini Normal Review, August 2023 (Released)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

setup bad didnt read /fail
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Town sided vibes will think on it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

mafia backup mailman
mafia disloyal neighborizer
mafia Informed (backup)* cop traitor

vs

town 2 masons
town mailman
town traffic analyst
town Informed Neighbor A JOAT w/ Tracker, PT Cop, Traitor-Finder
town Informed Neighbor A Miller
4 VTs.

Traitor Information: They know that there is an informed neighbor miller in the game and their neighborhood is aware of your existence. Also, there are 2 masons.**

Neighbor A (JOAT + Miller) Information: There is a traitor in the game.

Here's a likely way this goes down:

2 masons, clear eachother blam. 2 clears.

Mailman - a little ambiguous could be mislim bait. sure.

town TA: this role gets massive value + never dies duirng the day. can clear the mislim pool of VTs easily. needs a gate if anything

informed neighbor joat(tracker pt cop traitor finder) - almost guaranteed to self clear essentially and get value for town, still could be a PR that gets lolkilled
informed neighbor miller: being able to hide your miller is p nice

immediate thoughts: no protectives is reasonable here, informing town of the traitor esp with no maf daytalk lopsides information in a way, masons + TA + joat push PoE too fast esp with a scumteam with 2 groupscum only
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

bump will look soon again

do u have a revised setup or would u like direct suggestion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Adjusting the setup, likely pass soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you write the setup out fully
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I would personally make only 1 neighbor informed but the scumsided nature probably makes it fine.

role pms = pass
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 34, Alisae wrote: i need role pms :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no rush, you're not next in line atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

/rejected for boring role pms (I will read later)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh sorry I thought I sent /pass
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

based on some of the roles it can be complex, complex is something that's up to you for label wise
retired

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”