Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1521 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1515, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 1511, Dannflor wrote: joined this game so people would mix up Dann and Dunn :]

reading now
this is the evilest thing i can imagine

im kinda torn between SB/Sheep as they seem more viable BUUUUT I also think STD is getting like no pressure for reasons I don't FULLY understand?
this is a somewhat towny post to make when you're kinda on the chopping block
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Dannflor »

meowmeow can you dig into your superbowl read please
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1118, meowmeow wrote: i would hammer datisi over no elimination

i would prefer to do that to superbowl, probably
also can you explain why you preferred a datisi lim to superbowl here? that feels incongruent with your trajectories on the slots but maybe im missing something here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1227, Dunnstral wrote: I put forward the notion that The Bulge dying is significant info. Mafia would have been trying to eliminate a mason, and would have used The Bulge's posts to make a judgement call on them. They wouldn't have thought The Bulge could be a mason based on how The Bulge interacted with mafia.
i think this angle of analysis is not an angle scum tend to pursue a lot of the time

i think it's just kinda awkward for scum to analyze their own kills and while it's like certainly possible to do it in a manipulative way, I think in a scenario where the mafia missed on hitting a mason AND don't want to look like they are mason hunting, a post like Dunnstral's is kind of hard to make
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Dannflor »

o i c
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

Mala what is your opinion on bowl

You’ve not mentioned the slot thus far but also bowl is the top wagon so I’d like an opinion
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

kinda think sheepsaysmeep is Just Town too
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

incredibly fine with the superbowl wagon

but the number of people actively avoiding it is kind of weird considering I don't think anyone town reads the slot
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Dannflor »

like why don't people want to wagon an aggressively null slot

aggressively null slots are like scum more often than not

like for meowmeow i don't really understand the distinction between superbowl and shadi or why shadi is so much more appealing

and dunnstral is like chainsawing rather than trying to defend or sort superbowl
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Dannflor »

against my better judgement I think I'm ok with writing Aristeia off as Just Town too
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

I mean maybe this is an easy game where the scums are all in the null/low posters and some combination of [save the dragons, malakittens, superbowl, shadi] like wins the game and we shouldn't think super hard about it

buuuut idk for some inexplicable reason I don't quite get that vibe
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

idk shadi seems tonally town to me and i can case it when i stop being lazy

but your tunnel there is really weird to me meowmeow because you've kinda held onto a page 15 read which is like theoretically not scummy but you've held onto it in absence of like wanting to push anything else which kinda feels icky? idk wouldn't town you be jumping around more reads wise? idk it just seems like there is some dissonance between the amount you have wanted a wagon on shadi this game and the amount your case on him from page 15 should actually have weight in your mind

so like what's up with that
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

holy run-on sentences im sorry!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Dannflor »

there is a possible element of conf bias going on here and i recognize that

so apologies if you truly feel i am just interpreting everything in the worst possible light
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

i don't really know where you got that im arguing there are no scummy players in the game?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Dannflor »

I kinda started scum reading dunnstral since i made my last post town reading him lol

I would be curious on any cliffnotes updated thoughts you have there

it is quite possible I am making this game much harder than it needs to be

I don't think there's anyone specific you should be scum reading necessarily, I have just found your motivations kinda opaque to read this game and it loosely reminded me of that one large normal where you were scum and it seemed like you were kinda just hanging back and letting townies beat each other up. but it's also possible any sufficiently active townie would look like that in a game where many slots are Not Posting
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1519, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1511, Dannflor wrote: joined this game so people would mix up Dann and Dunn :]

reading now
Also just so you know in case you haven't looked at your role PM, but you are probably town.
drew why did you want to let me know you town read me first thing when I came into the game?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 942, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 545, meowmeow wrote:
Spoiler:

ok so reads wise, here are my takes on the players in this game :]

Datisi
ok first of all datisi always rolls scum. this is important if you believe in the gambler's fallacy, or its superior equivalent, anti gambler's fallacy, which holds that if someone keeps rolling scum they keep rolling scum. despite my making fun of him - which i hold to be fully justified in every way - he is actually a very good scum player and that needs to be kept in mind

feels +town to me. not sure exactly how to verbalise it, but it comes off as like, weirdly sheepy and lacking conviction, which i think is fairly +town because this stuff can just happen as a result of the game being hard as town; whereas scum datisi i think is good at creating options and it's more difficult to see how his thought process gets to the point where he thinks this is a good post to make.

is a bit ??? to me because it's like, why would you think i'm not ausuka? i told you i was making an alt in your discord DMs like a couple weeks before the game started and i don't think my posts are that different. i get being like 'oh i didn't think of that' but sheer shock is a bit strange. however unless someone told him beforehand i was ausuka it's probably not ai at all and idk how likely that is

does datisi try and pocket me and then call me stupid? maybe? i think he would know i wouldn't like that and i'm something of an emotional player so maybe it's slightly +town

as scum once, i pushed datisi because he townread someone pushing on him. i accused him of trying to defuse the situation. he was town in that game. i guess that is to say, i don#t really get what's so unnatural about the bulge read or why town datisi wouldn't make it

overall i lean town on datisi so far, i think

Aristeia
she flirts with datisi a lot. that's not ai it just makes me smile

i originally didn't like because speculation about scumteams or whatever that doesn't involve a serious push on one of the people involved has always felt empty to me and makes me go :neutral: but also i can kind of see why she would find that datisi post a bit over-the-top so shrug

the read on bell in is interesting. my instinct is to like it, and i can kind of see where she's coming from if town, even if i'm not sure i 100% get it - maybe partially because i lack context? but it's true that bell lacks bite in this game.

yekaterina
so, i don't think katya is town particularly, which i get is an unusual opinion to have. she was scum in the recently completed micro 1087 and just absolutely swept the game so i don't really think i should buy into the narrative that like, she's obvtown because she posts a lot of stuff that looks vaguely thoughtful. obviously if ppl have more specific reasons to townread her i'm happy to hear it; i don't think we should write off any reason to townread a capable scum player but i think a lot of the more common surface level reasons aren't that valid

obviously, i didn't like - i mean i'm biased because like, it's me, and it did explain the post was trying not to give anything away but... meh, i'm just not a fan of the whole exchange

didn't really like like 'you should expect i'll be obvious town' feels a bit like scum trying to be too cheeky to be scum. idk if that makes sense

i don't know if i need to go through the whole honeypot thing again. i'm not sure if anyone except me actually read that. but like, i basically just don't like how light of a wave katya makes towards shadi, not really doing anything there, and calling it a honeypot because after she did that, people wouldn't 'need' to talk to shadi and therefore anyone who does is probably scum? i think it's possible that there's some playstyle difference there because it is incredibly foreign to how i play mafia. but the thing that really got me is the idea that anyone pushing shadi is necessarily like, influenced by her push and being opportunistic, even though it wasn't really a push and was a light and noncommittal idea about how she doesn't really know who scum is. and it comes without really engaging with the reasons why they were doing that. i do still think there is some partner equity there but that's not important for now. of course, there's the whole deal where she doesn't like votes/wagons and that's obviously genuine but it is obviously also aware that a lot of people do not share this view. so like to review, she is asked who scum is, and instead of answering normally sets up a 'honeypot' except the honey attracts people that disagree with it about how wagons work, which she apparently doesn't want to discuss. not to mention she goes to great lengths to emphasise how much she does not really believe in this read which just seems... incredibly counterproductive to the entire purpose. and obviously if she's scum it's a rather intricate thing, but i really do not see the town thought process here, and i think it's a +scum thing to do.

and yeah idk that is basically my whole read on katya. even in her more recent posts, i still don't really understand it or where it's coming from at all in terms of what she's pushing people for and if she's town, what she's going for, who she might like to eliminate. i don't see the thought process behind any of it. but i think part of that *could* be that i play very differently. i mean, i townread it once before, but maybe that game i wasn't as cautious of being snowed; i should probably go back and check. i lean scum on katya right now

the bulge
the bulge. i vibed him as town early, just based on how he was sharing reads and stuff in what i perceived to be a relaxed way. i liked a bit. and like, the superbowl wagon comments are just... could they be from scum? yeah. but i tend to like proactive stuff like this that shows care for the gamestate, understanding things and parsing them so you can read people, sue me.

and i have more mixed feelings about. my instinct is to say that unreasonable isn't scummy and that i don't like the approach but after reading the conversation for a while i get what he's saying better? like, the 'reasonable' word stuck in my brain but i think it might just be a red herring because bulge is saying that he doesn't believe datisi's emotional reaction to the question is genuine because he doesn't seem to actually care about the question itself. which seems like a fairly towny line of thinking actually; it's engaging with the thread on something of a deeper level and i think it's something he's put thought into. if he's scum it's very good scumplay.

uh, his more recent posts are more content-free. i can kind of see the desire behind pushing superbowl/presumably the datisi vote is a continuation of earlier so whatever.

Bell
bell has a lot of posts which i don't take a lot out of. is probably the first interesting post in the entire bell iso. i didn't think datisi's read was bad personally - and as i said, i've pushed him for that as scum before, so i don't want to townread this in itself, but at least it's like making observations and doing something?

i don't hate his counter push on ari? most of his poking and pushing seems to lack edge, in the sense he's not really trying to wagon people or push people at any point. in that sense, i agree with aristeia. i am totally unfamiliar with bell, but i don't really get the sense he's forcing himself to be here tho; he's just around, vibing, but not with a strong sense of purpose? and again, idk him or the meta here, but it feels unfair to pick on him for that when a lot of people feel the same or worse.

i think bell acting like my laptop breaking is some sort of mystery or whatever is weird but probably not ai. same w/ blockgate

overall? shrug, i don't really want to kill him today but i don't particularly think he's town either.

Doctor Drew
drew has kind of dropped off, unfortunately. i thought he was towny early on. as i say in i think is a likely townpost because it's counter-intuitive for scum drew to say that about std, unless he's actually scum with std i guess. i also see how someone would sus the datisi vote on drew, so that part is fine. and the scumread on me is fine, or even good; i get where it's coming from and how it would come to a towny thought process even if i don't agree.

however since then he has just been completely low energy? like he pushes datisi for a while, which is meh but whatever, and then he says the push is becoming less productive - yeah sure that makes sense - but he doesn't really follow through on it and totally deflates.

i think this balances out to a townlean; he's been towny enough that i have no interest in pushing him right now but that's not an iron strong read

Dunnstral
i guess it's not that hard to fake but i did like his early drew push? felt believable. i'm biased but i liked because
he was agreeing with me
idk he was pushing me earlier and then called the shadi wagon good and agreed with my comment on ari which feels a bit like towny fluidity. i think the malakittens vote is good. overall, i'm not certain of it but i think dunnstral is town this game

Malakittens
a little background context; i am aware of the malakittens meta. she did some stuff in datisi's cafe and i thought she was probably town because of the meta. she was not town. therefore, i don't really care about the meta.

anyway, her posts are very social, which isn't inherently bad but she does seem to care about that even at the expense of scumhunting. i don't like ; i'm not entirely sure what she's trying to say about bell, but it seems a lot more interesting than 'drew is always scum' - it just feels off to me in terms of thought process. she could easily be scum here. on the other hand, she is a cat, which gets points

shadi1337
well, i think shadi is the player i need to do this for the least, since i've explained my thoughts on him in some depth already. it could come from town but the townread on katya in is probably what i expect scum to say here? saying he's 'not opposed' to voting datisi when asking bulge about his read feels kind of weird, in the sense i'm not sure why it's there and might be self-conscious. he doesn't like alts existing, which is actually the real reason i scumread him. the rest of these posts are a front. as i said, the read on datisi and me is *very* weird to me, and to me it shows a lack of care in solving the both of us which i dislike; i think you get to the conclusion he did if you very briefly skim datisi's post which town can do but if he's doing that, and still refers to the post to explain his decisions, it feels very very off to me.

and again, if he thinks sheep would 'definitely' be more investigative as town, it's just odd that he needs prompting to bring it up - i don't see the town thought process here really.

i think he was asked about it and didn't respond - the 'one scum' thing feels oddly specific. from his perspective, couldn't there be two? there could also be zero even if he's town but i acknowledge a lot of town players will think that is unlikely

the only thing i can really say in his defence is that if he's mafia, he's probably being bussed, because to me it doesn't really feel like they're trying to save him. and it can be difficult to tell between unmotivated town and unmotivated mafia sometimes; if you don't really care about your win condition, it's hard to tell from your actions what your win conditions is

Save the Dragons
i find std hard to sort. the push on datisi had vaguely good vibes, or at least i, uh... idk how to put it into words, but i think scum std makes the points from without prompting more likely, and i think in general it could come from town easily and scum, like, could approach it this way but i'm not sure they would. think is a believable read? the read would have been solidified if he had questioned me townreading him but shrug.

superbowl9
obviously, i didn't like ; both the katya read and the ari thing felt rather empty to me, like just saying things to say things. the rest of his posts are equally empty. with it's like... ok? is it scummy, because you're not really following up on it? i mean, none of it can't come from town, but there's rather a lack of anything interesting or towny in his posts and i'm not a fan of it. i guess to his credit most mafia players are better at pretending to do things, but some of the stuff he does looks like an *attempt* to contribute, i'm just not feeling it at all

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep. i mean, he's bell's block buddy i guess, whatever that means? maybe they both live in california. well, i'd like him to elaborate on because that post is just there and i'm not sure what the follow through is.
This is an insightful post; town points.
this post from Dunn kinda rubs me the wrong way because it's kind of a very surface level almost obvious thing to say about a wall post and I just keep thinking why does town!Dunn feel the need to say this? Dunn has never struck me as a very surface level player - albeit it's been a bit since I played with him
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

can you elaborate on the SB town read?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeah that’s kind of what has me uneasy about this game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

Ari do you have a read on Dunnstral
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

well that’s one of the reasons you’re town bell
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1587, Dunnstral wrote: I wasn't interested in voting for superbowl or Shadi
why aren't you interested in either of these wagons?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

eh

VOTE: superbowl
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

That’s e-1

We’ve got a day left and I’m not particularly compelled to vote either sheep or drew
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

And i don’t have the time or conviction to strong arm a wagon elsewhere

I vibe with superbowl like, not really seeming to have any passion to survive here at least
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

superbowl claim doesn’t rlly make sense given how d1 went down i think

inclined to believe dunn over super here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

hi
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1713, meowmeow wrote: dannflor isn't going to vote anyone but me
hmm why did you say this meowmeow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

idk the dunnstral flip kinda makes me want to reevaluate all the initial reads I had coming into the game

but i see
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I haven’t had time to reread or think about this game at all over night so im kinda just head empty clean slate right now

I’ll be able to do some actual work on this in about 6 hours or so hopefully
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

is this town!malakittens btw? does anyone have confidence reading her?

I think my gut has been saying it is town!malakittens but that is only based off of one scum game I played with her
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I think drew is probably town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I’m thinking Shadi + meowmeow full bus but I’ve barely looked
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Eh maybe it’s not meowmeow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

But I think Shadi’s post today was kinda scummy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

The problem is if it’s not meowmeow i don’t really know who else it can be

Meowmeow, why is drew in your lim pool?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Bell is just far out of his scum range isn’t he
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I just think Drew is always town here the more I look at him
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1311, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1305, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1301, Bell wrote: Why are you mostly confident that Super Bowl is scum Drew?
In post 716, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 715, yekaterina wrote:
In post 713, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Superbowl

sell me
Just read their last post, they can't even describe why they town read Ari.....very phony.
This whole interaction with calling Ari town yet felt like extracting teeth getting SB to elaborate why, and even when explained was so so contrived.

As I said here, so phony.
I know that you're a lost cause since I'm the easiest mislim you'll ever be gifted
But istg you did not read the interaction it went:

Me: Slight townlean Ari
Ari: Why?
Me: Feel
Ari: Can you explain
Me: Not really but if I had to its tone
Ari: Can you give me specific posts
Me: Kind of ignores the point of everything i said but here's my best try

AHA he's making up townreads!!! SCUM

Can you also lmk what is the benefit of scum me fabricating a townread on Ari?
I don’t think this is how scum talks to a partner
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I guess I do think scum were probably bussing here but…

I dunno Drew’s interactions with superbowl don’t super read to me as a bus
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I also just think his reaction to my post about Dunn flipping is +town because it really reads like he genuinely believes he caught a scum slip

I think that’s much less likely if he knows I’m town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Ari idk I just want to write off her frustration with the game as towny
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 492, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 430, superbowl9 wrote: do you think there's scum on your wagon shady?
Yeah prolly one scum in there, what do you feel about yours?
this is awk
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1442, Shadi1337 wrote: Tomorrow I might try to read the iso of the 2 dead players see how they’ve interacted with people coz I’m a bit stumped and need a new perspective
scum post
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: shadi

I think this has the highest scum equity by far due to the blast marks

I keep going back and forth on meowmeow and that makes me uncomfy limming there today
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Bah I reread meowmeow and I’m fully town reading them now

Kinda just think scum are in two slots that aren’t really reading the game all that carefully

Maybe just Shadi/Mala??
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

i am today feeling like meowmeow is scum again
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

mmm drew why aren't you voting
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 575, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 492, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 430, superbowl9 wrote: do you think there's scum on your wagon shady?
Yeah prolly one scum in there, what do you feel about yours?
+1 to who and why?

I think Bulge is town.

STD said he but i mean spot the difference between mine and his? I'm not sure on him

I have a slight townread on Ari but its getting weaker.

Ari

Originally I believe she didn't like me because of my pasta question which was a misunderstanding on her part I believe.
My original question was in I just wanted to fish an interaction.
But she didn't want to iso me and find out I guess? So I turned it into a meme which became far too funny to cut off. (also believe this is why STD didn't like me)

That said the tone/thought process of that interaction and most of her posting felt towny to me.
But I hate hate hate - what do you expect to happen? We flood out of the woodwork with bell interaction posts?
I get it if you're annoyed but you're a good enough player to know there are so many good ways to kick up a stink about someone and that is not one of them.
Its antitown and implying no one is helping enough with interactions is a little ironic considering the above stated ^.

{shady tisti drew} would be my preferred fade
Particularly Drew I would like to hear from he kinda sank into the background and has been doing well at contributing without contributing.
superbowl made this post when he was top wagon D1, before the meow or datisi wagons took off - presumably he might assume that he'd be the D1 elim

I guess I think there is probably exactly 1 scum in [shadi/drew] but probably not both?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Dannflor »

where are you at bell
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

why did everyone stop playing this game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

I just keep coming back to

it feels... performative?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeah I mean I know meowmeow as a player tends to have sad/angry reactions when pushed as either alignment

so it's hard for me too to figure out which it is

I guess I feel it's a little disingenuous to think that they are definitely getting miseliminated here as town and no one is gonna reevaluate? like how often does meowmeow even get miseliminated
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Dannflor »

I am not, ari
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: meowmeow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

no i still think im more high confidence on this today

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

sorry peta
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

why not
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

you said you thought it was fairly likely you were going to die

you said "i think i see the writing on the wall here"

you said "i doubt it would make a difference"

you said that we probably wouldn't listen to you

that all sounds very defeatist and like you are expecting to be limmed
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

ok im sorry for slightly exaggerating by saying definitely instead of probably

you've been acting like you're probably getting eliminated

it feels a little performative to me ?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

whatever let's just kill shadi and figure this out tomorrow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I just have an inclination towards thinking that it's an appeal to emotion that meowmeow wouldn't actually make as town here

I could be totally wrong and I'm thinking this line of discussion is not useful but that is a vibe I have
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I reread you late last night and thought you seemed genuine today and not very aligned with superbowl

and at the time I was thinking it was likely that scum were people... less engaged with the game than you

I didn't like case it because I wanted to revisit it today first
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Dannflor »

have you looked at drew / super bowl interactions much?

last time I looked they felt very unaligned

ik superbowl was probably bussing but idk - I'd just like some more second opinions on that read
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

yeah plus is kinda bold to make as scum i think
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1823, meowmeow wrote: could you explain your reads on like... how involved you would expect mafia to be in the game
im hypothesizing that a scum team that has storm trooper aim might not have their thumb on the pulse of the game and i think that might exclude you ?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1827, meowmeow wrote: i guess i'm also curious why you felt meow posting d3 was genuine if you can put it into words because i find it hard to have a mental image of how you can think it's both genuine and very not genuine i guess
yeah I mean I guess I was just considering a world where you were town

and i felt like your read on me is uh... good? I don't really know how to describe this because like... It's wrong ofc, but I guess I think it's impressive if it's faked?

I think the "feel free to kill me" stuff just tends to rub me the wrong way in games but I *know* people do say that as town

but if I remove myself from a scum!meow world and from the AtE - I think your push on me makes some sense from a town!you pov, and I remember vaguely liking you casing me but not wanting to vote me

idk those are pretty messy thoughts but those are my thoughts
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Dannflor »

for whatever it's worth I think I just talked myself into town reading you again hahaha yikes
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

kinda just back to thinking the only thing that makes sense is shadi/mala
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I mean, I don't think scum you *wouldn't*

scum!you probably pushes me here too, I guess? ig I'd expect the read to just be Worse or for you to come straight out with instead of it needing to be coaxed out of you by bell. like if you planned to push me you you'd just do it and start burying me not hedge around it until ari and Bell pulled the case out of you. probably?

also maybe this is stupid but I kinda town read
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Why does Mala voting there give you pause
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1838, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1837, Dannflor wrote: Why does Mala voting there give you pause
I would much prefer a mala wagon.
is mala like your top scum read?

I don’t really know how to square that you would vote most of the plist but also one player voting another gives you pause
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

I am Secret Mason, sorry for wasting your time but I thought we were kinda supposed to try and hide that fact

anyways idk that I’m convinced it is bell
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Aristeia
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Dannflor »

Oh i guess I didn’t need to claim I thought I was at L-1
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Dannflor »

UNVOTE:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Aristeia
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

I really don't think Bell can be scum here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

no you're fine

i very much believe you scum read on me now and I think you are very likely town for a few reasons
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

well idk it might just be worth everyone outing and us solving together atp
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Dannflor »

i think this game is like very solvable
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1908, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1905, Dannflor wrote: well idk it might just be worth everyone outing and us solving together atp
why would you help the lone stormtrooper at this point

if mafia misses after a mislim its game over at 3 masons vs 1 vt 1 mafia

mafia has a 40% chance of losing after a vt mislim
mmmhmmm
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

bell are you a mason
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

yes ari totally wanted superbowl dead over datisi
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 938, Aristeia wrote: UNVOTE: [

I'll figure out what to do with my vote later I am open to be sold anything
superbowl9 (4): Aristeia, Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Datisi
Datisi (3): Bell, yekaterina, superbowl9
meowmeow (2): Shadi1337, The Bulge
Shadi1337 (2): meowmeow, sheepsaysmeep
Doctor Drew (1): Malakittens
Malakittens (1): Dunnstral

Ari my major hang up is I don't understand why you unvote when the VC looks like this ^^^^^
In post 1109, Aristeia wrote: i guess i'm fine with this

will move if needed to at deadline

and then vote shadi when the VC looks like this \/

superbowl9 (4): Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Datisi, sheepsaysmeep
Datisi (3): Bell, yekaterina, superbowl9
meowmeow (2): Shadi1337, The Bulge
Doctor Drew (2): Malakittens, Dunnstral
Shadi1337 (1): meowmeow

Not Voting (1): Aristeia

it feels like you were hoping dats would die
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Dannflor »

but like why did you move onto shadi instead of superbowl who could've easily been the default over datisi with one more vote

datisi was voting superbowl
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Dannflor »

there were not 7 votes for datisi and yet

if you don't unvote superbowl or if you revote superbowl instead of shadi then superbowl dies instead of datisi

that's my point
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

i guess we can kill bell and i can worry about this if the game doesn't end my reads have been bad enough this game anyway
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

but I have never seen bell play to this level as scum before
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

maybe my incessant need to make games harder than they need to be is trolling everyone right now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeah fine I'll BoP Ari and swallow my medicine

VOTE: Bell
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

we can kill ari tomorrow

srry bell
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

I think Ari talking about how much she led on sb is pretty performative and all the stuff after about being mad datisi died and how no one listened to her

A lot of her D1 was going after bell and as soon as superbowl was in real danger she backed off
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1962, meowmeow wrote: Daniel Floor why would you hammer here x.x
srry
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Dannflor »

it would be funny if scum just shot me here lol
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

it’s a game throw to NK malakittens Ari
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

:sunglasses:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

I kind of imagine town!Ari’s response to me pushing her would’ve been more incredulous “how could you possibly think im scum here” rather than the response she had
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1901, Aristeia wrote: lets leave the catching baddies thing to me ok dear
also i think town ari would be less condescending

Source: nothing but i want to believe it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

it’s okay if you’re town to be fair my reads have been shit this game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

sorry ari, you’re awesome

turns out the condescending post was definitely deserved oop

gg all, thanks for modding peta

Bell I’m still impressed with your play

we definitely won this game despite my best attempts lol
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

I just feel like two years ago there is no way you could have kept up this level as posting as scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

so who are the masons
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 83, Dannflor wrote: nomming Dunnstral for a scummie for this game

That was a huge ev swing
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2008, Aristeia wrote: sorry again for being mean at the end Dann.
it's ok! i would've been annoyed too

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”