Resistance; game over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Resistance; game over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Korina »

Resistance

Playerlist
  1. AniX
  2. mallowgeno
  3. D3f3nd3r
  4. Save The Dragons
  5. T-Bone
  6. camelCasedSnivy
  7. Mist7676

PT Link For KorinaMod PT
Hacker Notes PT
Administrator Notes PT
Last edited by Korina on Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:58 am, edited 30 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Korina »

Korina's Mishmash Rules of Conduct

Last Updated: August 1st, 2023

The Rules
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. Even though this is Mishmash,
    editing or deleting your posts is strictly prohibited.
    This is to replicate playing this over the table, where you can't unsay something when you say it. You can explain or expand upon what you said however.
  3. No gamethrowing. The only time gamethrowing is remotely acceptable is if it is
    100% impossible
    for you to win, which should never be a case until the very end of the game.
  4. You must make a post every 48 hours, or I will prod you. I will never try to replace someone over prods, but if it's clear it's an issue, I might try to!
  5. You can contact me on Discord at @korina359 if there's an emergency. This is preferred to PMs. Alternatively, you can post (in bold),
    @mod
    and I will get to you as soon as I'm able to!
  6. I reserve the right to update these rules as I see fit, and will publicly announce when I do such a thing.
  7. My mod color is
    bolded #006769 (skobeloff)
    . I will use it when I'm posting from my PC, or when I get home and edit it from my PC. You can use this color if you want, just don't pretend to be me.
  8. If it seems like it should be against the rules, assume it is.

Game Specific
  1. Deadlines are as follows: 48 hours for each team vote, (with an extension up to 72 hours if requested), 24 hours for votes.
  2. Talking to
    anyone
    about this game out of this thread is strictly prohibited. If this were to be over the table, you wouldn't have access to privately talking without it being really obvious.
  3. Spies are aware of the identities of all other spies.
  4. Merlin is aware of the identities of all the spies.
  5. Operatives win if they secure three nodes out of the five possible, and Merlin is not found by the Spies at the end of the game.
  6. Spies win if they secure three out of the five possible nodes, OR they correctly identify who Merlin is provided Operatives should win via nodes OR five team votes are consecutively failed in
    a single round.
  7. The fourth mission requires
    two
    fail cards to fail.
  8. At the end of each mission, I will announce how many fails were submitted.
  9. The full rules for Resistance can be found here.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Korina »

Round Information
Round 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5
Passed! (0)
Failed! (1)
RESULTRESULTRESULT
Needs 2 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 3 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 3 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 2 Fails RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 1 Fail Required
Save The Dragons
, T-Bone
T-Bone
, Save The Dragons, Mist7676
NAMENAMENAMES
Fail Track 1Fail Track 2Fail Track 3Fail Track 4 (Hammer Vote)Fail Track 5 - Spies Automatically Win
X

This game contains: 3 Operatives, 2 Spies, 1 Administrator, and 1 Hacker.

Spoiler: Sample PMs
OperativeWelcome, you are an
Operative

If you are selected for a mission, you will automatically submit
Pass

You win if:
Three out of the five missions are successfully passed AND Administrator identity is not found by the Hacker during the Assassination Phase.

AdministratorWelcome, you are
Administrator
(Codename: "MERLIN".)

If you are selected for a mission, you will automatically submit
Pass
You know the
Spies
are:
XXX
YYY
, and
ZZZ

You win if:
Three out of the five missions are successfully secured AND your identity is not found by the Hacker during the Assassination Phase.

SpyWelcome, you are a
Spy

If you are selected for a mission, you will have the choice of
Pass
or
Fail
. It will be revealed how many people selected
Fail
Your fellow
Spies
are:
XXX
YYY
, and
ZZZ
XXX
is the
Hacker

You win if:
Three out of the five missions are successfully compromised; if the Hacker correctly identifies The Administrator during the Assassination Phase; if five mission teams are consecutively failed in a single round.

HackerWelcome, you are the
Hacker
, (Codename: "ASSASSIN".)

If you are selected for a mission, you will have the choice of
Pass
or
Fail
. It will be revealed how many people selected
Fail
Your fellow
Spies
are:
XXX
YYY
, and
ZZZ
XXX
is the
Hacker

If the game should end in an
Operative
victory, you will be given 24 hours to decide who you think the Administrator is. If you are correct, the
Spies
win the game instead.

You win if:
Three out of the five missions are successfully compromised; if the Hacker correctly identifies the Administrator during the Assassination Phase; if five mission teams are consecutively failed in a single round.
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 16 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Korina »

I will give it another 36 hours to see if anyone else joins before starting the game with 8.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Korina »

I am going to create the Mod PT and send PMs out now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Korina »

All PMs have been sent out. I randomized the order of names that I gave to the Administrator/Spies/Hacker to obscure the name of the Hacker. I will start the game in 24 hours from this post. You are free to post in the game up until I start, if you wish.

The game will start early if I have 6/8 players confirm. To confirm, please tell me your role if an Operative, your teammates if you are a Spy/Hacker, or the names of the Spies if you are the Administrator.

4/6 confirmed. I have randomized who will start as the first leader, and random.org has decided it will be Mist7676.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Korina »

I have gotten enough confirmations, and I’m at work so all nice flavoring will have to wait until I’m home.

Mist, you are the first leader, and you may propose your team at any time within the next 48 hours, using whatever means makes it obvious that’s your proposal in this thread. I’ll edit this to include whoever hasn’t confirmed yet when I go on break. Everyone is free to post right now though.

Deadline is in: (expired on 2023-08-17 09:05:00). At this time Mist will fail to propose a team, and it will automatically fail.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Korina »

Flavia has not been on the site since the 7th, and I’m going to start seeking replacement. If she returns before I find replacement, she can keep the slot.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Korina »

Please privately submit “AGREE” or “DISAGREE” to me now. You have 24 hours, the thread will remain locked during this time.

(expired on 2023-08-18 10:05:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Korina »

This is a mod notice I forgot to add my mod-color into the rules, so I did. My mod color is bolded #006769 (skobeloff). You are free to use this color if you wish, don't pretend to be me though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Korina »

I have the results.

Everyone agreed except Mallowgeno, so the team passes! This will look nicer when I get home today.

D3f3nd3r, Charles510, Mist7676: Please submit your vote now. If you are an Operative/Merlin, you do not need to submit anything.

24 timer later.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Korina »

The mission passed with 0 fails submitted! With this, we pass to Charles510 as the next team lead. You must submit a team of four people for this mission. I'll put the updated chart below in a second.

(expired on 2023-08-21 13:05:00)
Last edited by Korina on Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Korina »

Passed!
RESULTRESULTRESULTRESULT
Needs 3 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 5 Players; 2 Fails RequiredNeeds 5 Players; 1 Fail Required
Mist7676
, Charles510, D3f3nd3r
NAMESNAMENAMENAMES
Fail Track 1Fail Track 2Fail Track 3Fail Track 4 (Hammer Vote)Fail Track 5 - Spies Automatically Win
X
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Korina »

Please ignore the deleted-PM, I accidentally sent the same PM twice.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #57 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Korina »

As far of my understanding of the rules, there's nothing stopping you from proposing the same people again - you just need to ultimately have a team of four people.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #67 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Korina »

Prodding Flavia and Charles510. I will extend deadline to accommodate for the prod, and if Charles does not reply before replacement in whatever I put, I will not count this as a failed proposal.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Korina »

Well, neither have responded, so I'm going to replace both. Team passes over to AniX deciding.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Korina »

72, so I can find a replacement for Charles.

T-Bone replaces Flavia, and I will adjust OP later.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Korina »

As long as a list of names is not bolded with some clear indicator you want me to use it, I will not assume anyone is actually proposing <3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Korina »

Due to no replacement, is there any interest in restarting with 7, over 8?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Korina »

I'm going to take the majority of players agreeing to it to be enough to do so, especially with the game stalling out so hard. I'm just getting home from work, I'll try to have the reset done before 9 CST tonight
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Yup, that's what I was going to post <3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Random.org said the list was the following:

Operative - AniX
Spy - mallowgeno
Operative - D3f3nd3r
Assassin - Save The Dragons
Spy - Flavia
Operative - camelCasedSnivy
Operative - Mist7676
Merlin - Charles510
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #94 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Korina »

The list Spies/Assassin/Merlin was given was STD, Flavia/TBone, mallowgeno
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #95 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, I have the rand! I'm gonna send out the new PMs!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #96 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Korina »

36 hours, or 5/7 confirm! Will post new table tomorrow <3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #97 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Korina »

Round Information
RESULT
RESULTRESULTRESULTRESULT
Needs 2 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 3 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 3 Players; 1 Fail RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 2 Fails RequiredNeeds 4 Players; 1 Fail Required
NAMENAMESNAMENAMENAMES
X
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #98 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Korina »

Save The Dragons proposes the first team. You have 48 hours to discuss before your proposal is due.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #112 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Korina »

Alright! Y'all have 24 hours to submit a vote for T-Bone and Save The Dragons!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #113 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Only mallowgeno did not agree. T-Bone and STD, y'all have 24 hours to submit your decision to me. If you are an Operative/Administrator, you do not have to answer. If I have all votes, and it is at least 8 hours before deadline I will end deadline early.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #115 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Korina »

THE THREAD IS LOCKED LMAO

I got all the votes too, I’m just at work so I’ll post results when I get home
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #116 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Korina »

Round Information
Passed!
RESULTRESULTRESULTRESULT
Save The Dragons
, T-Bone
NAMESNAMENAMENAMES
X
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #117 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Korina »

The mission was successful! T-Bone is the new leader, and has (expired on 2023-09-01 16:30:00) to propose.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #128 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 127, T-Bone wrote: I propose
T-Bone, STD, Mist
This is the proposal! You have 24 hours to submit your vote!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #129 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Korina »

I have all the votes; nobody said no!

Y’all have 24 hours. If you’re an Operative/Admin, you do not need to submit, but if I get all the votes within the next 16 hours, I will end the voting early.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #130 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Korina »

I have gotten all the votes early, I will be resolving the vote momentarily.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #131 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Korina »

Round Information
Passed! (0)
Failed! (1)
RESULTRESULTRESULT
Save The Dragons
, T-Bone
T-Bone
NAMENAMENAMES
X
Last edited by Korina on Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #132 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Korina »

The mission failed with one vote to fail it! camelCasedSnivy is the new team leader. 48 hours, like usual.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #206 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Korina »

The team fails! The fail tracker moves forward one. The people who voted against it were: Mist7676, AniX, D3f3nd3r, mallowgeno! Mist7676 is the new leader.

Y'all have 48 hours, and as a PSA, I will be going on vacation soon, and will be around a little bit less. Please message me on discord if it's urgent, if not I will try to resolve each phase asap. It might not be nicely formatted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #207 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Korina »

Passed! (0)
Failed! (1)
RESULTRESULTRESULT
Save The Dragons
, T-Bone
T-Bone
NAMENAMENAMES
X
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #249 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Korina »

On vacation - team confirmed. Sending it out now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #250 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:17 am

Post by Korina »

Everyone but Mist disagreed. AniX is the new leader. Y’all are on fail track 3, and if this team fails the next one is hammer vote.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #293 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Korina »

AFAIK, no team has been proposed. Y’all have ~16 more hours before deadline.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #304 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Korina »

I got all the votes early and can resolve deadline now. The following people disagreed with the team:
camelCasedSnivy and Mist7676
. Fail tracker has been reset back to the first stage, y'all have 24 hours, or if I get all votes within the next 16 hours.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #305 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Korina »

Resolution delayed by a bit because my vacation ends tomorrow and I gotta get ready to leave.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #306 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Korina »

Nobody voted to fail! mallowgeno is the next captain, and this mission requires two fails to fail, instead of the usual one.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #307 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Korina »

This is reserved for the chart I'd make later
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #331 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Korina »

I’m getting ready to leave, I will accept any votes early however, I (realistically) will be unable to actually switch the phase until about 30-40 minutes from now.

If you vote early,
DO NOT
try to hint/soft/claim what you voted. I will punish people for doing so - don’t try finding the line.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #332 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Korina »

I actually have more time, so I’m gonna resolve the phase RIGHT NOW! PM me your vote right now!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #333 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Korina »

ok! so, only
mallowgeno and camelcasedsnivy
said no, meaning y'all have 24 to vote. in the event this mission ends in an operative phase, and we enter assassination phase, this thread will be unlocked for the duration of the phase.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #334 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Korina »

Hello, I have news. There was only one fail on the mission, and that was not enough to fail the mission. So, we shall enter the assassination phase.
Mist7676
, you have 24 hours to submit in this thread in bold, who you would like to kill. If you correctly identify the Administrator, the Spies will win instead.

(expired on 2023-09-15 16:05:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #353 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Korina »

I am at work, so this will be a shorter resolve.

AniX, I need your role card, you have been murdered. But were you the Administrator?

Spoiler:
Well, yes, you are the admin of MafiaScum. But did your role PM say you were the administrator?

Spoiler:
Yes! The spy team of camelCasedSnivy, Mist7676, and mallowgeno win!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #354 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Korina »

GGs!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B