Mind Screw Mafia 3 (OVER)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mind Screw Mafia 3

Moderator:
Tarhalindur
Backup Moderator:
Natirasha

It's come. A whisper on the winds of dream. Where will it lead you? Where will it follow? Why does it wander? What does it mean?

A glistening glade. A babbling meadow. A primeval realm. An ancient world.

When will you pay me? say the bells on Old Bailey. When I get rich, say the bells at Shoreditch.

Mists of dreams drip along the nascent echo and love no more.

Welcome to my dream. Welcome to my nightmare.

Game Stage:
OVER (will update first post later)

Suffered the First and Direst of All Disasters:

???

Legging It Out of This Vale of Tears:

19) Empking, Ender Wiggin (from Ender's Game), Neutral Jester, Fulfilled His Win Condition (Lynched) Day 1
13) farside22, Shinji Ikari (from Neon Genesis Evangelion), Neutral Jester, Killed Himself in Grief Day 1
14) Caboose, Eiri Masami (from Serial Experiments Lain), Neutral Jester, Killed Himself in Grief Day 1

30) MafiaSSK, DEATH (from Hogfather), Invisible Townie Vig-of-All-Trades, Hammered the Supersaint Day 1
1) forbiddanlight, Tweedledee (from Through the Looking Glass), Townie Hive Mind, Talked to Death Day 1
29) Aries777777, Sigmund Freud (from Real Life), Townie Psychologist, Excommunicated Day 1
15) Blakadder, Daniel Jackson (from Stargate SG-1), Townie Monk, Lynched Day 2
17) The Central Scrutinizer, Teal'c (from Stargate SG-1), Silent Townie, Suicided Day 2

0) Tarhalindur, Tarhalindur (from Real Life), Neutral Evil Overlord, Killed Like A Man Day 3

6) Kairyuu, Haruhi Suzumiya (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Neutral Dreaming God, Lynched Day 3

7) ZazieR, General Ripper (from Dr. Strangelove), Townie Weak Jailkeeper, Killed by the Wrath of Mod Day 3
9) dahill1, Asuka Langley Soryuu (from Neon Genesis Evangelion), Townie Bodyguard, Excommunicated Day 3
4) veerus, Georgia Lass (from Dead Like Me), Townie Speaker for the Dead, Mysteriously Died Day 3

27) Vi, Aldaris (from StarCraft), Neutral Inquisitor, Nuked Day 3

2) Kinetic (rep. Context), Chairman Mao (from the card game Mao), Mafia Communist, Lynched Day 4

5) malthusis, Harriet Jones (from Doctor Who), Townie Martyr, Died a Martyr Day 4
21) Pesco47, Leonard (from Memento), Townie Cop with Anterograde Amnesia, Lynched Day 5
8) hasdgfas (rep. DragonsofSummer), Yuki Nagato (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Townie Shepherd, Liquefied Day 5
10) TehVariable (aka forbiddanlight), Tweedledum (from Through the Looking Glass), Townie Proxy, Killed Like a Man Day 6
16) ShadowGirl, HAL 9000 (from 2001: A Space Odyssey), Townie Copier, Lynched Day 6

28) Machiavellian-Mafia, Tessa Testarossa (from Full Metal Panic!), Mafia Whispered, Mysteriously Died Day 6

20) populartajo, Number Six (from Battlestar Galactica), Townie Miller, Pwned Day 7
25) zwetschenwasser (rep. StrangerCoug), Arthur Dent (from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Mostly Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 7

iamausername, John Sheridan (from Babylon 5), Mostly Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 8

hp [leaves], Quantum Mechanics (from Real Life), Townie Entangler, Liquified Day 8

Xylthixlm, Lain Iwakura (from Serial Experiments Lain), Mafia Godfather, Mysteriously Died Day 8

3) DrippingGoofball was resurrected on Day 8
CarnCarn, Obi-Wan Kenobi (from Star Wars), Mostly Vanilla Townie, Liquified Day 9
qwints, GLaDOS (from Portal), Mostly Vanilla Townie, Endgamed
veerus, Georgia Lass (from Dead Like Me), Townie Speaker for the Dead, Endgamed

DrippingGoofball, Kaname Chidori (from Full Metal Panic!), Mafia Roleblocker, Survived
Caboose II (rep. Vir4030 who rep. Stef), Rei Ayanami (from Neon Genesis Evangelion), Replaceable Mafia Goon, Survived
Seraphim (rep. XSilentSinX), Marvin the Paranoid Android (from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), Mafia Melancholy Mechanical, Survived.

In Fame's Eternal Dumping Ground:

-1) Bluehost, Bluehost (from Real Life), Neutral Corrupt Corporation, Brought Into the Game Then Destroyed By Modly Power (modkilled despite not being in the game) Day 4
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 36 times in total.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Rules:

<0> I am the Mod thy God. If a dispute arises, my decision is final. That said, I am not infallible - if I make a mistake or you have a question, please inform me of the problem (preferably via PM or bold text) and I will correct it.
<1> This is a game. I hope that you have fun. In return, I ask that you not have your fun at the expense of the other players in this game (in other words, don't be a jackass). Repeated or extreme violations of this rule will result in replacement or modkill.
<1a> Attempting to use loopholes in the rules to gain an advantage in the game is considered jackassery, and will be treated as such. This applies to things like encrypted codes, invisible text, editing and deleting posts, trying to use the structure of the role PM to gain an advantage, etc. Please, use your common sense!
<2> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
<3> Claiming that another player is your scumbuddy will result in a modkill.
<4> Quoting private communications (role PM, mason conversations, etc.) or pretending to do the same will result in a modkill. Paraphrasing, however, is not only acceptable but encouraged unless I explicitly say otherwise.
<5> You may not talk with other people about this game outside of the thread (but see Rule 2).
<6> This game will have both a vote count and a FoS (Finger of Suspicion) count. All players will have 1 vote and 1 FoS (but see Rule 2).
<6a> In a Normal game, the FoS count will have no effect on the game other than breaking voting ties at deadline. Theme games make no such guarantee. (Especially not this one!)
<7> To help the game run smoothly, votes and FoS'es should be made in bold text, and use the format Vote: XXXX and FoS: XXXX, respectively. An unvote and/or unFoS is required to remove a vote or FoS; to unvote or unFoS, please use the format Unvote: XXXX or UnFoS: XXXX.
<8> If a player or No Lynch has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted. You may talk during twilight unless I state otherwise.
<8a> If there are an even number of votes in play and No Lynch has exactly 50% of votes, No Lynch will occur.
<9>
Each game day will begin with a negotiable deadline of 2 weeks in place. At the end of each week, if I find the activity level in the game acceptable and the week does not end with the deadline, then I will extend the deadline by one week, to a maximum of twice the original deadline (a maximum of 4 weeks); the maximum deadlines are not retractable.
(Currently overriden by Rule 25.)

<10> If deadline occurs without a full majority and a majority of voting players are voting for a player, that player will be lynched. Otherwise, No Lynch will occur.
<11> You may elect to No Lynch any number of times during the course of the game. In order to No Lynch, one of the two following conditions must be met: either a majority of living players must vote no lynch, or no player receives a majority of votes before deadline. (To vote No Lynch, please use the format Vote: No Lynch. FoS'es for No Lynch will not be counted.)
<12> Don't drink and post, lest ye receive Public Humilitation. (This rule is an injoke and doesn't actually do anything.)
<13> This is a modified Deep South setup, therefore there are no nights in this game. All abilities must be submitted during the game day and will resolve at the end of day unless otherwise stated.
<14> When you die, stop posting. You may make a single "Bah!"/"Frak you!"/etc. post in the thread. You may not include game content in this post. In addition, once you are dead, please do not discuss the game with anyone other than the Mod until the game is over, as this makes the mod's life easier.
<15> All players need to post at least once every 72 hours, or inform me if this is not possible. If you do not post for 72 hours, you will be prodded. If you are prodded, then you will need to post something (a simple "/prodded" will suffice if you're short on time) within 72 hours or you will be replaced. You will receive an Official Warning the second time you fail to post for more than 72 hours. The third time you fail to post for 72 hours, you will be replaced.
<15a> If you have limited access, you need to post to this effect, either in V/LA or in the thread. If I prod you despite you declaring V/LA status, call me on it and I will be duly embarrassed.
<15b> If you post before I get around to handing out the prod, you avoid the prod.
<16> Players may only use one special ability per day (but see Rule 2). Passive abilities and factional abilities are not counted as special abilities for purposes of this rule.
<17> This game will start on Day 1 after all players have confirmed (by the method specified in their role PM).
<18> Any player who is modkilled automatically loses the game. I will modkill in the fashion that I deem most damaging to the modkilled player's faction.
<19> I reserve the right to add rules if necessary (or if I really, really want to).
<20> Okay, that's enough formal-sounding stuff. Good luck, have fun!
<21> Game-specific rule: Whenever a player breaks a rule that is not punishable by modkill, they will be informed that they have committed a rule infraction and told the post number where they broke a rule. For every 5 rules infractions incurred, the guilty player will require 1 fewer vote to lynch. (If the rule broken was a temporary rule, then its associated rules infractions will be removed when the rule is removed.)
<23> Until further notice, if a player would vote for another player, that player will instead vote for the player directly below the intended votee in the player list.
(If the player list is A, B, C, D, then when player A attempts to vote for Player C he will vote Player D instead. If the last player on the player list is targeted by a vote, that vote will instead target the first player on the player list.)

<25> Each game day will begin with a nonnegotiable deadline of 21 days in place unless stated otherwise.

Rules that were formerly in effect but have been removed from the game:

<0> The first rule is that I cannot tell you any of the other rules.
(Added at game start, removed at end of Day 4)

<22> This day will have a non-retractable deadline of 5 real-life days (120 hours).
(Added 1 second after game start, removed at end of Day 1)

<24> The next time a player would be lynched, instead that player's alignment will be revealed via official Mod message (functions as a Sane Cop investigation) and the vote count will be reset. This does not end the day.
(Added Day 3, removed Day 3)
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mind Screw Mafia 3 Frequently Asked Questions:

1) What the fuck is going on here?

That's a very good question, isn't it?

2) What do you mean, you can't tell me any of the other rules?

Exactly what I said the last two times times. What are you, ignorant of history? (Not to mention illiterate?)

3) So should I assume that there aren't any rules at all?

Not necessarily. I recommend you look up a little piece of philosophy called Pascal's Wager. It might be somewhat relevant to this situation. Also, check your history again.

4) But you're not God!

And how do you know that, again? *laughs*

5) Will you at least tell us how many votes it is to lynch?

Did I not say that I cannot tell you any of the other rules?

6) When is our deadline?

Once again, I would like to remind you that I cannot tell you any of the other rules. Don't worry, only a bastard Mod would let a deadline sneak up on you without any warning... while requiring a full majority for a lynch... and having a role in the game that becomes the sole winner should you no lynch...

... hmm, maybe you should lynch really, really quickly.

7) I saw your ruleset in Mind Screw Mafia 2. Can I assume that your rules here are similar?

You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment. *cackles evilly*

8) What the heck is this "Rules Infraction" I see added onto my post?

It might be an indicator that you screwed up and broke the rules somehow. It might be the result of a game mechanic. It might, in fact, be the same mechanic that appeared in both previous Mind Screw Mafia games.

Or, it might be that your Mod is a bastard Mod and is just placing "Rules Infraction" at the end of random posts.

You decide!

10) Why are you not allowed to tell us any of the other rules?

I am not at liberty to reply to that question, either.

11) Does your inability to answer that question have anything to do with the card game Mao?

Now, now, that would be telling!

12) So, I have a night action. When should I send it in to you?

Reread your role PM, please. I sincerely doubt that your ability is supposed to be sent in at night. Especially not given that my last four games have all been Twilight setups.

13) What is this ability called "Ultimate: XXXX" that appears in your role PM?

That's your, well, Ultimate. Each player has an Ultimate - a 1-shot special ability (passive or active) with an unusual effect that can be used only if a special condition (given near the end of your role PM) is met.

14) I don't have a Ultimate?

Yes you do. Check your role PM/quit lying/check to see if the Mod made an error.

15) Are you sure you can't tell me the rules?

Yes. Quit asking. I'd hate to have to modkill in yet another one of my games.
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"In his house at Ry'leh dead Cthulhu lies dreaming."

It is now the CONFIRMATION STAGE. Roles are going out. Please confirm in the manner indicated in your role PM. (I recommend looking at what happened to people who confirmed improperly in Mind Screw II.) The game will begin when I receive a sufficient number of confirmations.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

"We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us: so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him."

Okay, I have enough PM's picked up/confirmed to start the game.

Cephrir and ShadowGirl have a short period of time to confirm their role in the manner indicated in their role PM. If they do not, they will be replaced.

pacman281292 and Aries777777 have a short period of time to pick up their role PM and confirm in the manner indicated within. If they do not, they will be replaced.

I, Tarhalindur, am V/LA until Saturday, though I should be able to mod properly.

Finally: yes, this vote count is correct. - Tar

The Zeroth Vote Count (aka the "Mysterious Votes?" Vote Count)

1) Forbiddanlight (0)
2) Context (0)
3) DrippingGoofball (1)
4) veerus (0)
5) malthusis (0)
6) Kairyuu (0)
7) ZazieR (0)
8) DragonsofSummer (0)
9) dahill1 (0)
10) TehVariable (0)
11) pacman281292 (0)
12) qwints (0)
13) Caboose (1)
14) farside22 (0)
15) Blakadder (0)
16) ShadowGirl (0)
17) The Central Scrutinizer (0)
18) XSilentSinX (0)
19) Empking (0)
20) populartajo (0)
21) Pesco47 (0)
22) Stef (0)
23) Cephrir (0)
24) Xylthixlm (0)
25) StrangerCoug (0)
26) Electra (0)
27) Vi (0)
28) Machiavellian-Mafia (0)
29) Aries777777 (0)

Not Voting (30): Forbiddanlight, Context, DrippingGoofball, veerus, malthusis, Kairyuu, ZazieR, DragonsofSummer, dahill1, TehVariable, pacman281292, qwints, Caboose, farside22, Blakadder, ShadowGirl, The Central Scrutinizer, XSilentSinX, Empking, populartajo, Pesco47, Stef, Cephrir, Xylthixlm, StrangerCoug, Electra, Vi, Machiavellian-Mafia, Aries777777

Votes required to lynch:
????

FoS Count:

1) Forbiddanlight (2)
2) Context (0)
3) DrippingGoofball (0)
4) veerus (0)
5) malthusis (0)
6) Kairyuu (0)
7) ZazieR (0)
8) DragonsofSummer (0)
9) dahill1 (0)
10) TehVariable (0)
11) pacman281292 (0)
12) qwints (0)
13) Caboose (0)
14) farside22 (0)
15) Blakadder (0)
16) ShadowGirl (0)
18) XSilentSinX (0)
19) Empking (0)
20) populartajo (0)
21) Pesco47 (0)
22) Stef (0)
23) Cephrir (0)
24) Xylthixlm (0)
25) StrangerCoug (0)
26) Electra (0)
27) Vi (0)
29) Aries777777 (0)

Not FoS'ing (28): Forbiddanlight, Context, DrippingGoofball, veerus, malthusis, Kairyuu, ZazieR, DragonsofSummer, dahill1, TehVariable, pacman281292, qwints, Caboose, farside22, Blakadder, ShadowGirl, The Central Scrutinizer, XSilentSinX, Empking, populartajo, Pesco47, Stef, Cephrir, Xylthixlm, StrangerCoug, Electra, Vi, Machiavellian-Mafia, Aries777777

Current Deadline:
????
First Mod Deadline Review:
????

New Rule
New Rule
New Rule

BEGIN GAME!
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User out of ambit.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Vote: Context
. What context?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Vote Tarhalindur

FoS Tarhalindur

Beyond my meta, this is a very smart thing to do

Also, this time I've got Alice's note.

The mod is a player in this game.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Vote Tarhalindur

FoS Tarhalindur

Vote Tarhalindur

FoS Tarhalindur

Bandwagoning here.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Vote Tarhalindur

FoS Tarhalindur

Didnt' you die doing that last time?

Oh a vote on DGB and it' not my birthday.

vote: DGB

BW hoe!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by populartajo »

Regarding the votes. Im thinking scum had to send some fixed votes and FOSes to people for confirming.
Call me Tajo.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote: Cephrir
for being right before me in the player list.

Why does DGB already have a vote? Or two, counting farside22's.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Regarding the votes. Im thinking scum had to send some fixed votes and FOSes to people for confirming.
Why assume scum first with that type of power?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by dahill1 »

did it specifically say "the mod is a player in the game"?
if you can, please write exactly how it was given to you.
i'm just curious on this subject because I received the role w/ alice's note last game and i know there's a lot of trickery involved in it.

vote Empking
for always looking scummy from what i've read
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, actually, I died because I posted within the first 17 posts. If 17 posts had passed before I did that, I also would have died. Essentially, I just wanted to misdirect people so if they decided to lynch Tar I wouldn't get lynched (Wasn't sure if votes for Tar counted as votes for me)

MS 1, Tarhalindur was a role in the game
MS 2, Tarhalindur was both a role in the game and he was a player (Chairman Mao). I think he was town aligned though, or at least self aligned
MS 3. I would not be surprised if Tarhalindur were scum.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

did it specifically say "the mod is a player in the game"?
if you can, please write exactly how it was given to you.
i'm just curious on this subject because I received the role w/ alice's note last game and i know there's a lot of trickery involved in it.
I said what I read. But the phrasing could mean anything, just like it did in the other games.
-StrangerCoug

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Regarding the votes. Im thinking scum had to send some fixed votes and FOSes to people for confirming.
2nding dis
damn so much crossposting already
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Point of Order!

"And you don't seem to understand...
and you seemed like an honest man..."

The First Vote Count (aka the "Not This Time..." Vote Count)

1) forbiddanlight (0)
2) Context (1) - StrangerCoug
3) DrippingGoofball (2) - farside22
4) veerus (0)
5) malthusis (0)
6) Kairyuu (0)
7) ZazieR (0)
8) DragonsofSummer (0)
9) dahill1 (0)
10) TehVariable (0)
11) pacman281292 (0)
12) qwints (0)
13) Caboose (0)
14) farside22 (0)
15) Blakadder (0)
16) ShadowGirl (0)
18) XSilentSinX (0)
19) Empking (1) - dahill1
20) populartajo (0)
21) Pesco47 (0)
22) Stef (0)
23) Cephrir (1) - Xylthixlm
24) Xylthixlm (0)
25) StrangerCoug (0)
26) Electra (0)
27) Vi (0)
29) Aries777777 (0)
Tarhalindur (3) - forbiddanlight, populartajo

Not Voting (26): Context, DrippingGoofball, veerus, malthusis, Kairyuu, ZazieR, DragonsofSummer, TehVariable, pacman281292, qwints, Caboose, Blakadder, ShadowGirl, The Central Scrutinizer, XSilentSinX, Empking, Pesco47, Stef, Cephrir, Electra, Vi, Machiavellian-Mafia, Aries777777

Votes required to lynch:
????

FoS Count:

1) forbiddanlight (1)
2) Context (0)
3) DrippingGoofball (0)
4) veerus (0)
5) malthusis (0)
6) Kairyuu (0)
7) ZazieR (0)
8) DragonsofSummer (0)
9) dahill1 (0)
10) TehVariable (0)
11) pacman281292 (0)
12) qwints (0)
13) Caboose (0)
14) farside22 (0)
15) Blakadder (0)
16) ShadowGirl (0)
18) XSilentSinX (0)
19) Empking (0)
20) populartajo (0)
21) Pesco47 (0)
22) Stef (0)
23) Cephrir (0)
24) Xylthixlm (0)
25) StrangerCoug (0)
26) Electra (0)
27) Vi (0)
29) Aries777777 (0)

Not FoS'ing (28): Context, DrippingGoofball, veerus, malthusis, Kairyuu, ZazieR, DragonsofSummer, dahill1, TehVariable, pacman281292, qwints, Caboose, farside22, Blakadder, ShadowGirl, The Central Scrutinizer, XSilentSinX, Empking, Pesco47, Stef, Cephrir, Xylthixlm, StrangerCoug, Electra, Vi, Machiavellian-Mafia, Aries777777

Current Deadline:
????
First Mod Deadline Review:
????

End Point of Order!
Last edited by Tarhalindur on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User out of ambit.

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by dahill1 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

No, actually, I died because I posted within the first 17 posts. If 17 posts had passed before I did that, I also would have died. Essentially, I just wanted to misdirect people so if they decided to lynch Tar I wouldn't get lynched (Wasn't sure if votes for Tar counted as votes for me)

MS 1, Tarhalindur was a role in the game
MS 2, Tarhalindur was both a role in the game and he was a player (Chairman Mao). I think he was town aligned though, or at least self aligned
MS 3. I would not be surprised if Tarhalindur were scum.
in MS 2, the role name Tarhalindur was also a role (NatirashaSK)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Mod it says there are 3 votes and FoS's on you is this correct?

Yes. Yes it is. - Tar
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

3 for Tar with 2 votes?

in MS 2, the role name Tarhalindur was also a role (NatirashaSK)
That's what I meant. Tar's role was Bastard modgod

1) Forbiddanlight (2)

1) forbiddanlight (1)
My FoS count changed

Fos populartajo

Testing.
-StrangerCoug

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by populartajo »

farside22 wrote:
When something strange happens, the first thing I think is scum. Then I consider other probs.
Meanwhile...
FL just lost a FOS and somehow transmited it to Tarh.
Im not involved, BTW.
Call me Tajo.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by dahill1 »

forbiddan can you write in who you're quoting?
sorry if it's just me, but it is MUCH easier to read and follow the game that way
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by populartajo »

I love this crossposting. Ill let you test first, FL.
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Always wanted to do this while playing
Zeroth quote wrote: "We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us: so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him."
No idea. Anyone get this reference? (His references tend to relate to role sources in the game, and it's also fun to guess)
Zeroth VC name wrote: (aka the "Mysterious Votes?" Vote Count)
Mod Super Hint
First Quote wrote:
"And you don't seem to understand...
and you seemed like an honest man..."
Duvet, Serial Experiments Lain opening
First VC name wrote: (aka the "Not This Time..." Vote Count)
Mod Hint?
-StrangerCoug

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by dahill1 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
When something strange happens, the first thing I think is scum.
why? especially considering Mind Screw 2

p.s. I already suggested this in the sign-up but everybody should read Mind Screw and Mind Screw II

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”