Micro 1091 - Office Hours (The Curve Mafia PT)

Forum for old private topics
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

lmao I just started ISOing myself and my interactions with Meuh and I think it would be pretty easy to convince oneself we're buddies

it's a blend of vaguely explained early game townread, suddenly reversing into shade but never really strongly pushing the wagon and even discouraging one at one point, barely talking directly to each other other than an early game me rebuffing her scumread by appealing to meta, making excuses not to vote her mid/late D2...

I wouldn't go too hard in pushing it today just yet but yah if I go down and you're in 3p or you want to sell your confidence in your team solve then definitely go digging in there I think it's an easy spin
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I hope I'm not making a terrible mistake by voting you but I'm pretty confident one of Cakez/Pooky will vote Meuh and then I can hammer

if this winds up being a game losing move I apologize but I think this is my best shot at making Meuh+I look teamed
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You are fine
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

now if it starts to feel dicey I would encourage you to pull out Meuh/GL associatives

but only if it feels like you're in serious danger of being limmed, again I wouldn't jump the gun too early on it

I reread Cakez/Pooky I'd be really surprised if they vote you here. I was worried about Pooky solving the game at the 11th hour but I think his concern about being the person who makes a game losing choice is genuine and he's likely to defer to Cakez
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok yah if Meuh is gonna start casing this super hard maybe you need to push Meuh/GL as a team

I don't think I can defend it without it looking too incriminating
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Crouching Tiger Gambit
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

gg Dunn very well played, was a lot of fun conniving with you! Thanks for holding steady during my moments of overthinking or panic and excellent job getting townread. I feel like you did the hardest and most important part of being TR in 5p, I mostly just got to stir shit and do just enough to avoid being limmed. But this was a strong PL and I'm thrilled that we pulled it out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You played well