Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by Mr.K »

Thank you! I wasn't voting cause I was unsure if people would have questions to me or something. I wasn't really worried about Infinity not getting lynched and it was quite late my time so I didn't really want to do any drastic decisions when I was half asleep and would have voted when I woke up.
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Mr.K »

That was fast! I can't say I'd feel confident voting any of the remaining ones but based on his last post I think it's Dunnstral but I don't think it's impossible that Dann has been fooling everyone all along. Or really even that Gamma didn't use her power role on the first night, though I have no idea if that would be considered a good play. I'd guess not but I'm not gonna start counting percentages.
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Mr.K »

Not gonna do a full new read of a game where I'm already dead, but I think I mainly liked Dunn because he didn't really ring any scum-bells and did one or two somewhat towny-things. He did a fairly good job at staying off my radar in general though. The vote on Purplemango felt like a change of pace though. Compared to how he had played earlier, it felt like he was quite eager to get Purple out of the game. Of course it was Kitty who hammered in the end but that change of pace makes me a lot more suspicious.

The hammer did feel quite weird though, if Kitty wasn't confirmed town I'd definitely think he's scum.
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Mr.K »

I had a feeling we hadn't seen the last of this...
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Mr.K »

Yeah. I would have anyway gone with my original assessment of Dunn being more likely to be scum and just go ahead and vote him. But I think by now I might have been convinced by Dann even if I hadn't been thinking that.
Mr.K
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Mr.K
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Mr.K »

In post 33, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 542, KittyTacky wrote: Bweh. I'll eat and then make a decision. Won't make yall and the dead chat wait more.
I find this really funny
I laughed out loud at this

Return to “Completed Game Topics”