Guns & Roses VI [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hi

VOTE: Enchant
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I think I'm in the not mass claiming boat as well and agree with guns claiming if they've made a kill. I suppose that begs the question, do they only claim if they make a kill? Not if they shoot a rose that was BP that night?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 27, WhemeStar wrote: VOTE: Celebloki

Bad vibes
Why bad vibes?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm not sure I follow step 2, You mean roses that chose that night? Wouldn't that then confirm to guns and scum that those people are all now vulnerable? You wouldn't want the failed gun to claim first and who they targeted, then have that rose confirm or not? Only one rose outed? I realize this scenario that the failed gun would probably not want to admit themselves, but in your scenario we could have a bunch of roses become vulnerable and then have no guns claim afterwards. I feel like the guns should have to stick their neck out first.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Celebloki »

I could see scum wanting to pick rose, could've thought more town would have chosen gun and wanted some protection if they were sure they'd pick a good night. Or it does muddy the waters, if the town has an inflated view of how many roses there are, they might be more loose with using their guns or not worrying as much on mis elims.

If the number of roses were much smaller, say scum did choose all guns, and like half the town chose guns, town would probably be a lot more careful on who they wagon and elim in the day. Scum would want town to be more comfortable getting on wagons and getting people out, so inflating the number of roses helps them with that.

All that said, I am still of the belief that most likely all 3 scum are guns and we have one town gun.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Celebloki »

I mean at this point if Wheme's claim is to be believed, and we believe Wheme is town, scum know everything at this point and we should not expect to see Wheme after N1. Only speculation at this point is what everyone's nights are which should never be claimed imo.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Celebloki »

yeah, I don't understand the drive for the D1 claims, seems senseless to me
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Well, I personally am still not sold that all scum chose guns, I think it's feasible that at least one chose rose. Even the PT Enchant posted earlier shows that scum chose a rose in a previous iteration of this. I also don't think we should base elims off gun claims. I'm of the opinion to let the gun claims shoot each other at Night and we do some good ol' fashioned scum hunting for D1. Neither Enchant nor Wheze claimed what nigh their gun is, but I guess the assumption is N1, if either are still alive tomorrow then that's a better time to scrutinize them.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Celebloki »

That said, my vote on Enchant was RVS and if I'm going to practice what I preach I'll unvote for now.

UNVOTE: Enchant
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Celebloki »

In post 195, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 190, Enchant wrote:
In post 186, Dunnstral wrote: Why would you shoot Wheme?
Cuz i am only town gun.

I don't believe one scum picked rose.
Wheme could be a n1 rose baiting the mafia kill.
They claimed right after someone said a gun claim would be a defenseless confirmed town, if I remember correctly. I don't think mafia would claim to be a gun right away because then they can be shot by the town guns if they don't believe them.

I don't like to have to spell that out but if you are the only town gun you getting wagoned is bad and you shooting at wheme is bad.
I had the same thought, but didn't want to draw attention to it in case that was actually their plan.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Celebloki »

BOOM roasted
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

Personally I still think we forget about an Enchant or Wheme wagon until D2 and instead anyone pushing for an Enchant or Wheme wagon are good fodder for a wagon.

VOTE: SirCakez
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 225, SirCakez wrote:
In post 223, Celebloki wrote: Personally I still think we forget about an Enchant or Wheme wagon until D2 and instead anyone pushing for an Enchant or Wheme wagon are good fodder for a wagon.

Why?
As I said before, just doesn't make sense. In my view they are dead people walking. Bloodthirsty people with a N1 gun or scum that wants to land a shot has a more informed choice of who to target now. We can try and sus other people out instead and see whose alive tomorrow. I'd find it more damning if either of them are still walking tomorrow. If they do happen to be town guns, scum would want to try and get them out now rather than risk being shot at tonight. Seems scummy to me to try and elim them over others.

I'm also not necessarily saying I think are are scummy, maybe a little suspicious, but counter wagons never hurt nobody.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 318, Taly wrote:
In post 223, Celebloki wrote: Personally I still think we forget about an Enchant or Wheme wagon until D2 and instead anyone pushing for an Enchant or Wheme wagon are good fodder for a wagon.

This line of logic only works if you have reasons to believe one or both of
Wheme/Enchant
are town.

Aside from what you posited , independent of any other slots' interaction with these two, why would we consider one or both of them to be town?
I wouldn't necessarily say they are town, but I don't agree with the sentiment from others that since they are claiming Gun, they must be scum. I just don't agree that scum had to have chosen gun and could see one or more of them choosing rose, leaving room for town to choose guns. My point is scum or town, they are more vulnerable now. I just don't understand the desire to claim gun so early, I feel like a scum gun is more likely to keep quiet about it, especially considering the comments made early in this day. I think it's more likely we had excitable misguided townies waving their guns around. I suppose if people are afraid Enchant will shoot them tonight they can try and elim him today. I doubt Wheme will make it to N2 to use his gun. If Enchant is scum, I just think he's a better option for a wagon tomorrow if he's still here.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 220, SirCakez wrote: more enchant votes only comment i have
This is the post that made me decide to go for Cakez over Ari or Ali. Ari started the push and has specific, very established reasons. Ali was engaged a bit in the claim talk and wanting to get rid of guns. Cakez piled on more so for meta'ing Enchant it seems. The vote also came in not long after Ali's. Maybe there was hope there'd be more momentum for a wagon to start that didn't. To me his vote was opportunistic and not from the same place as Ari or Ali.

At this point I'm not making a case on Cakez, I'm just trying a different direction than Enchant. I'll say it again so I'm not mis-represented. I am NOT saying I think Enchant is town and the gun claims are interesting choices to make. I tend to agree with Ali's statement that guns have to die at some point. My stance is just to save them for later.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Celebloki »

In my opinion if we mass claim now we're going to find out we have 12 roses and 2 guns.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Celebloki »

I've been trying to wrap my head around this game since Ali's claim. I think I view her claim as the most town originating. At this point believe there is
probably
scum in the 3 gun claims, there has to be if they are all true gun claims. There's a nagging feeling entering my head that one of them is really a rose and trying to bait a shot at them, some real double/triple cross shenanigans. Probably not likely though.

I still generally think that I don't want to think too much about all that right now and let some stuff sort itself out at night.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Celebloki »

I think pisskop was in one of the last games I played before I stopped playing on MS for the past decade. I won't confirm or deny if he's the reason I left.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Celebloki »

I will say that Wheme's play so far for me has been very ???. I can't discern any meaningful strategy to the choices he has made.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Celebloki »

What makes you think Titus?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Celebloki »

k
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 566, Taly wrote:
I want to push everyone to spew reads on Enchant/Wheme/Alisae.

I'm not convinced that any specific shot is a town-controlled one unless there is more input from the playerlist.
I think there's for sure scum in there, a good chance of there even being 2. I think Alisae is the most likely to be an actual town gun. I don't know what Bulge is getting at in his post saying I'm defending Enchant. I think there's a great chance he is scum. I acknowledge that it's probably a misguided view, and likely even reckless, but I really just want to let those 3 let bullets fly and sort through the mess D2. I'm just more keen on trying to narrow down someone outside of those 3 D1, then go back to whoever is still there tomorrow amongst those three.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I suppose I can get behind a Wheme train. He did claim his gun later, so we wouldn't have gotten to see his shot tonight anyway. My plan to let N1 bullets fly wouldn't really have included him except as a target. I expect to go back to Cakez tomorrow though, maybe can be convinced of Dunn as well.

VOTE: Wheme
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I was going to try and respond in some capacity to Taly's 1027, but he's mixed me in with a wall of stuff that also analyzes Bulge and I don't feel like trying to quote and pull it apart. It's dangerously easy to read someone in ISO with an expected viewpoint in mind and read that viewpoint with the loss of all the context those posts had. Calls all my early posts fluff and mechanic spec, but that's what everyone else was talking about at the time. The whole first several pages were full of that same fluff.

Then funnily enough picks apart the same posts that Bulge misrepresents me on and does the same mis representation.

I also found it funny that Taly read in ISO looks a lot like me, votes on the Cakez wagon that I started, leaves it to vote Wheme with less of a reason that I gave for my vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I'll guess I'll try and explain it again since I clearly haven't made my stance clear. I saw the Wheme, Enchant, and then Alisae gun claims and ultimately didn't care what their alignment was. I have admittedly pointed out that its probably a reckless stance, but I would just rather let them sort each other out on N1 and look at them again on D2 then bother with trying to elim one of them D1. I tried and mildly succeeded at starting a counter wagon on Cakez for behavior that I did find a bit scummy.

I honestly don't know what you mean by my read progression. I never said I thought Enchant or Wheme was town. I don't think it's wild to think Enchant or Wheme may be scum as well as Cakez. I didn't criticize Cakez for joining a wagon on Enchant because I thought Enchant was town. I criticized him for joining an opportunistic wagon, which is something scum can do on a wagon that may also be on scum. Enchant painted a target on his back, Cakez could easily have decided to bus and earn brownie points if Enchant catches a shot N1 and flips red.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I wouldn't necessarily say I really have any solid "confirmed" type reads one side or the other at this point. I generally don't feel making confirmed reads on D1 is possible except for those soul reads some of you get for having played with each other so much. However I do have some leans at this point.

Lean Town

Theta Alpine
Titus
Taly
Alisae
Aristeia
Gamma Emerald

Null

Dunnstral
Malakittens
pisskop

Lean Scum

SirCakez
Enchant
Wheme
The Bulge
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Celebloki »

I similarly will not be able to spend much time today posting. I likely won't get back to being able to read and post until tomorrow sometime. In the meantime I am going to go back to my biggest scum read.

VOTE: Cakez
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Well if Enchant is going to shoot at me tonight I'm dead, so go Town!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Celebloki »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Please go after Cakez, Bulge, and Taly for me
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Celebloki »

It's mostly Cakez and Bulge if I'm honest. If I'm being real I consider you to be pretty town. I added you mostly out of spite, but I can take that one back if I actually wind up dead tomorrow.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Celebloki »

gg all. Enchant I forgive you.

Love the N1 shot into a BP and complete no fire of a Mafia gun.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”