Blood on the Clocktower

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Blood on the Clocktower

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm seeking players for games of Blood on the Clocktower. The game will be played in real time on Saturday, November 11th at 6:00 PM Pacific Time [aka California time] (time flexible depending on signups). Estimated time to complete is 1.5 hours. It can run anywhere from 7 to 13 players. Players will need a computer with a web browser and microphone. A camera is completely optional. If there are technology issues, you may reach me via discord or by PM. However, there should not be any.

Blood on the Clocktower is a social deduction game similar to mafia. There are a few major differences. First, every setup is semi-open. There's a list of all available roles given to the players at the start. No player is "vanilla", although some do not have night actions. The storyteller (mod) can answer any questions about how any role works and is confirmed not to lie about that. Good only needs to eliminate the demon. Evil needs to get down to one player and the demon. A majority of evils does not auto lose the game for town. Dead players can talk throughout the game and have one dead vote regardless of alignment. The storyteller
may
give false information if a poisoner targets an information role or if a role is otherwise drunk or poisoned. This is storyteller discretion. If a player is "sober", the storyteller must give true information.

Voting also works differently than in online mafia or face to face mafia play. A player gets nominated to be executed. The nominator puts forth an accusation. The accused puts on their defense. Then, some time is allotted for others to chime in. Starting with the nominator, voting proceeds clockwise. If a player receives a majority of the votes, then the player is at risk of being eliminated. However, players have the opportunity to nominate another player. If that player receives the same amount of votes the first nominee got, both players are no longer at risk of being eliminated. If the second player receives more votes, then they are now at risk of being executed. A player can only nominate or be nominated once per game day. The storyteller ends the day when no new nominations can be made, no new nominations want to be made, or when the day seems to run out of steam.

This game will run either Trouble Brewing or Sects and Violets depending on how complex the players want to be. It may be most players first game, so Trouble Brewing is easier.

You may put questions here or contact me privately.

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”