Kemusan - Game Over

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2812 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

also like idk another reason for me to just not be doubtful of spiffeh is that i know cabd's hard townread on me is meant to me WIFOM

he would not try to WIFOM people into killing me if the scum in all that was spiffeh who would still suffer from that

i'm still reading the ISO it's just more independant
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (13/13) hopefully starting soon !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

i love being mysterious

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

Teh Town Stuff

Misc cause i remembered it mid-formatting and can't bother to quote, i think scum wouldn't complain of the game format screwing up with their reads, or like, once again it's a conscious effort from him to say town stuff as scum, you'd notice it's a pretty recurrent pattern in my thoughts
In post 361, Spiffeh wrote: Hi fam, great news!

I rolled town this game so I don’t have to live these next few weeks in a constant state of debilitating anxiety! Don’t we love that for me?
easy town points for scum ik but i think it's very much more likely for town to do that
In post 1089, Spiffeh wrote: Still catching up but isn't it always suboptimal for a town player to leave before intermission UNLESS they are actively scum reading their dance partner?

Cabd/ffery's plan to leave before Intermission while vocally townreading one another is just...unnecessary

These games are literally lost by Town hastily leaving the dance prematurely so can we stop lining that shit up less than 48 hours into the game? Lol
This POV more likely comes from not having had cabd painstakingly explain his master plan to get spiffeh deepscum the win
In post 1134, Spiffeh wrote: Firebringer has truly run the gamut for me this game and is back to a pretty solid town read, mostly because of his interaction with LLD. I also felt his explanation for his ffery scum read without being asked feels like a townie who thinks he's right and trying to get people to see his perspective. I would expect scum!FB to lean more into his trolly, unhelpful nature as it takes a lot less effort to fake that, but his transition into really fighting to have ffery on everyone's radar was comforting to me.

Cabd's post accepting ffery's dance proposal is probably his towniest its and at this point I don't think scum!Cabd would so confidently vocalize his plan to leave before Intermission if he was just going to back out of it later.

SirCakez's posts were not great but I also think Cakez would try harder to seem town if he were scum? He definitely needs to contribute more substantially at the caliber in which is he is capable because a ffery scum read and a couple of maybe town reads aren't cutting it.

Catching up I was between inviting Gypyx and skitter to be my dance partner, but feel I could be more valuable at sorting Gypyx in a hood than I would skitter. Skitter is probably more capable of meeting my expectations as scum, and while I have only played one game with scum!Gypyx over two years ago, I have some level of confidence that I can sort her in a one on one setting (even though I hate neighborhoods).

Gypyx, may I have this dance?
i also don't think spiffeh attempts to shade firebringer where his scummate LLD is paired with him, this pair is already on a timer, but you wouldn't want to make the fuse even shorter, this is a stand in for all the times spiffeh avocates for their blood
In post 1147, Spiffeh wrote: I have to say I’m pretty underwhelmed with my current solve of RCEnigma/SirCakez/Fireisredsir/someone else so I probably need to stop writing people off so early!
does scum even say that when they'd be well happy to stay tunneled just a bit longer
In post 1274, Spiffeh wrote: Has anyone experienced scum!Gypyx recently that can weigh in on how they feel about her here? She has exceeded my expectations so far but it's not a townread I'm married to.
-> actively looking to scumread his dance partner
-> I think Spiffeh would be more aware of my scumgames status if he was also scum, this is not my most solid point tho
In post 1985, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1798, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1794, Spiffeh wrote: Hi I needed to get high immediately after work because it was just that kind of day

LLD I’m loving your energy keep it up (even though we disagree about a lot)
Then chat with me friendo, tell me where we disagree and see if you can't convince me otherwise or if I can bring you around to my side.

I need people to help me enact my plan either way or it just won't happen sooooooooooooooooo, let's fuckin' chat b'y
Of the remaining options at the time of your pseudo-solve, I think Enchant is the towniest of all of them. Where I have felt pretty bad about some of Lavar and RCEnigma's posts, I feel like Enchant just doesn't give a fuck and I feel like scum would really start giving a fuck if they were so widely preferred as the person to be left out of the dance. While he's not the most verbose or engaged I just get a townie vibe from his posts that I don't get from Lavar or RCEnigma.

However, I also won't care THAT much if Enchant is left behind because beyond town-pings here and there from his one liners I don't expect to be able to meaningfully sort him based on his play style and he will have to be PoE'd eventually. I just think there are bigger fish to fry (aka Lavar).

I think both Cabd and ffery are town currently. Ffery more than Cabd, but several of Cabd's recent posts felt good to me. Part of me wants to fight for their survival because I am kind of just appalled at the number of scum reads each of them have garnered and part of me also wants to stop trying to sort them because that pairing will likely be resolved by next phase no matter what and it wouldn't be worth the effort.

I think this ship has already sailed but I also disagree with the concept of a lady purposefully not pairing to remove two gentelemen. The less people that are removed in the pairing phase, the better. I'd rather see how everyone interacts and votes during the next phase and make further decisions from there when we're actually forced to have an opinion other than who to pair with.

Can you elaborate a little more on your RH9 scum read? He pinged me a bit early on but then he had like one good sounding post and I've admittedly been ignoring him ever since. He is one of the first few I plan to ISO whenever I get around to that, mostly because his post volume and density does not seem unbearable to trudge through.
this sounds suuuuuuuuuuuuper pockety from LLD, and spiffeh really replies as if his head is in another place from LLD
In post 2014, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2006, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1988, Spiffeh wrote: I'm really not in a position to give out more town reads but I think SirCakez is town after all.
What changed your mind here?
This game, you're not trying too hard to look like you're trying hard like I would expect you to as scum.

The specific moment I started feeling this way was here:
In post 1838, SirCakez wrote: *pollutes game environment wildly*
I think scum!SirCakez who has been largely absent throughout the game and already on his back foot doesn't take the time for a jokey, nothing post like this with no other content. I think as scum you would try to emulate a carefree attitude but fill out your posts with something that could be considered content, rather than make a silly comment that doesn't state opinions or take *effort*.

The lack of caring about how you come across is something I don't see in your scum game typically.
this is the kind of overthinking only town can do i think, unless ofc this cakez townread would serve a specific purpose as scum but i just can't see it
In post 2020, Spiffeh wrote: HST's reaction to the "scum slip" is incredibly town, btw
you just don't say that to someone you're planning to get in endgame with
In post 2574, Spiffeh wrote: You previously had a scum read on me for most of pairing phase and seemed to at least be willing to consider that possibility at the start of the Second Dance too. Why am I now (hesitantly) one of your top four town reads? What changed to propel me higher on your reads list?
honestly i can't really find a way to explain this more than "vibes"

The Scustuff
(this also comes from a place of me trying to actively look for it since by mid iso it felt like i was confibiasing myself)
In post 1679, Spiffeh wrote: Hey Cabd do you want to like

engage with the game in any meaningful way?
The sudden agression is a bit jarring, making it seem like theater
In post 1543, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1523, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1518, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1418, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1411, Spiffeh wrote: Kinda bummed that Cabd keeps touting this hero-solve before intermission but has yet to really weigh in on who should be left behind this phase when I'd think that would something he'd want some input in and would lay a good foundation for said hero-solve?

Unless I missed a post from him or something
Do u think cabd should be townreading you and gypyx so strongly?
Nope, not to the level of calling us both locktown and calling for us to last until endgame so early.

However, I can see town!Cabd strongly townreading both myself and Gypyx INITIALLY based on what we have presented to the thread so far. Gypyx specifically is like night and day from her scum game in Tenet, where scum buddies Cabd and LLD and sometimes the rest of us had to coach her through many of her posts to avoid getting her eliminated and clearing half of the game (lol Tenet game mechanics).

But that was over two years ago and I think Cabd should be able to recognize that people can improve meta changes.
Ok so:
* given that cabd is townreading her so strongly, what does that say to you abt his alignment
* why are *you* townreading her ao strongly
Cabd is always overdramatic and I feel his declaration that our pair should be locktown for the rest of the game is NAI.

I also think you are overestimating how strongly I'm townreading Gypyx. I have indeed provided my reasons for town reading her overall, but the fact that she's been AWOL ever since I stated my intention to dance with her is not lost on me. That's what our neighborhood is for.
A lot of words that don't say much, given how he never ended up really pushing me for all of this, this could be simple posturing from spiff
In post 1884, Spiffeh wrote: I get town also wants to not get left behind and there aren't many options left but he really jumped at the opportunity to pair up as soon as someone explicitly said they would accept his request, despite not really discussing pair up options beforehand. Lol maybe I'm tunneled but he just looks like scum to me.
obviously people are often wrong but you have to account for his role in banishing Lavar outside of the danse
In post 2297, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2236, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: And yeah I get one shot to find a scum and I only reload if I get a headshot so I might be a little insufferable for a bit with thread presence and sounding like I run shit. Apologies in advance to everyone else.
I'm actually completely willing to sheep you today for three reasons:

1. I vocally disagreed with your scum reads yesterday and actively lobbied for Enchant to be paired to our detriment (somewhat?) so I feel bad about that.
2. If FB's leaving the dance if we don't hit scum immediately, I want to give you the opportunity to be right again and "save yourself"
3. Most of my opinions were wrong yesterday so a way to avoid further culpability in fucking up again is just blindly following your lead!
handing over the torch to LLD a bit too easily, and the lack of confidence doesn't really show a lot in the other stuff spiff is saying

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

holy shit i wrote words, can't belive it

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2819, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: With that said, I'll try to re-scan the game again, but for all this time Bell was pretty much my locktown read, and I honestly don't see myself changing that. That reaction test was my last spec of doubt I had on him, and he passed it with flying color.
ok now i'm really curious what you mean by "passed it with flying colors" cause if that's what happened sounds like the bar was really low

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2841, Bell wrote: I’m out of gas is the issue here.
:/
we still have 2.5 days to choose stuff Bell, don't overwork yourself pls

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i wanted to do something mildly funny

i also really didn't see whatever was townie with cabd so i kinda was curious of whatever HST was seeing

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

so yeah, just quickly about point 4. on scum!me, i do have 800 posts, and like 700 of them were done during ELo, i just kinda had a huge rise of emotion and engagement that hasn't happened here

this one is a more realistic example viewtopic.php?t=92131

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

although i also got mad at the end lol, different reasons tho

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

Spiffeh, do you think you are out of / still in your scumrange? Explain why also

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

i mean, the only slot i'm really focused about sorting is you right now, if you feel like it's a relevant question feel free to ask Bell tho

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2868, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2866, Gypyx wrote: i mean, the only slot i'm really focused about sorting is you right now, if you feel like it's a relevant question feel free to ask Bell tho
I meant you may want to ask Bell if this is outside of my scum range, as he has pretty extensive experience playing with scum!me
oh yeah

@bell?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:26 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2887, Bell wrote: Yeah, I think Gypyx/HST had the worse Cabd takes. Both weird in their own ways.
:cry:

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:29 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2876, Bell wrote:
In post 2874, Spiffeh wrote: And again, I am still open to reevaluate if anyone has some sort of smoking gun on Gypyz or something

I welcome it all!
I think the argument for Gypyx scum is they just didn’t really do much.
yeah honestly that one's fair

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:50 pm

Post by Gypyx »

idk i guess it's really not up to me but i don't think my mind can be changed on spiff

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

how close are we talking ?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

It's fine with me i guess, i'll be able to wait until 10 hours before end of the game, otherwise i fear we might just miss the vote

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2899, Bell wrote: Gypyx did you ever express suspicion on LLD in the thread or neighborhood?
Not really, i mean, i was trying to keep in mind LLD is very good at scum and probably would be able to fool me but it's hard to stay convinced when i just wasn't seeing anything

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

I expressed suspicion

that suspicion was "uuh LLD is good at scum but i'm also not finding ammo on her"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

you don't sound that worried about me being scum spiff

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

idk, i'm just bad at being sure about things

will probably be able to be here around end times so i'll hold off on voting

pedit : yeah that kinda makes sense, it's just, i struggle to belive HST is really the deepscum this scumteam put all their hopes onto, but at the same time maybe they just didn't have a choice idk

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

weird game

well played to everyone though ! Sorry that this got cut short by your illness HST

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2918, Spiffeh wrote: Thank fucking God

I really enjoyed everyone in this game, you guys were a blast, but this was a rough setup for me and probably not one I will play again in the future. It seems even ROUGHER for scum tbh

Gypyx you were awesome this game I'm so glad we paired up!

Scum made the absolute best of a really shitty situation, props to them for almost taking it.

But yeah so many of you were fun to play with, go team!
wish i could've done more but glad i was a good presence at least, likewise i'm glad to have chosen you !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2927, Cabd wrote:
In post 2156, Cabd wrote:
LEAVE THE DANCE

Gypyx wins twenty internet points.

The rest of you suck.
This was an actual congrats I did without thinking.
LMAO, so good at catching one (1) scum that i disturb him into scumslipping

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Subject: TENET - Bell's Notes
In post 84, Bell wrote: I think both Skitter and Spiffeh are scum.
It sucks that they're both in the other thread.

I wish I had a single clue what gyphx was doing.
He's playing horrible as either alignment.

Subject: Bell Notes
In post 16, Bell wrote: I see now.
*Nods*
Gypyx is a mafia heretic.

Here to *ugh*
Talk to people.
character developement

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2945 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by Gypyx »

enchant was a sleeper agent

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (isolation #226) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2963, RCEnigma wrote: Bell you did it!

Gypyx I scumread you all game up until I did an iso dive and you somehow just became my biggest townread?! Behind bell but that was a given.
:lol:

Ok got the message maybe i should've ISO'd you too for you to become my biggest townread

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (isolation #227) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

we did not realize HST was litterally throwing later on

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #228) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

thanks for being a great mod !

bottom text

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”