International Mafia Month 2024

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 22, Gypyx wrote: so, asking here since that's probably where that'll get the most visibility, but what's the stand on pages for specific games? i see there are some but there also have been pages deleted because they apparently weren't necessary?
gonna say this is my personal opinion but I don't consider them strictly necessary

most of the pages of specific games that I've deleted were because they had the L-word
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:53 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Template:RolePage has more information on the RolePage template

I'll also say that the Normal parameter was recently updated for the Compartment System and more recently for Known Roles (a role that has been used at least twice and doesn't have design problems).

The "Known" option for the Normal parameter is for non-Normal roles that fit the Known Role criteria - the Normal parameter is used because
all
Normal roles are Known roles even if they don't fit the Known role criteria
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:56 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 27, RH9 wrote:
In post 26, RH9 wrote: btw, it'd be nice if anybody is willing to help us port role pages to use the RolePage template.
a list of those pages are here.
With the help of biancospino this is now an empty category.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:28 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 45, AniX wrote: Thank you for all the hard work you do with the Wiki, TemporalLich (RH9 and Ariel too of course)!
You're welcome

I will say that biancospino has ported a lot of pages to use the RolePage template
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I've created (or at least named) the "displaced Watcher" trio of roles known as Security Guard, Visionary, and Role Guard.

I've also created the BooneyToonz roles Thaumaturge, Mediator, and Divine Protector.

Here are some other places to submit role ideas:

Collaborative Decks:
Grand Idea Mafia - the primary collaborative deck, anything can happen. Role cards usually have an alignment attached to them.
The Alignment Baked Library of Atypical Factions - A collaborative deck based on non-standard factions, roles and alignments must be submitted separately.
Superb Idea Mafia - A collaborative deck intended to be played with fixed alignment ratios, each post must include a town, mafia, and third-party role card.
Nobody Stays Good! - A collaborative deck played with a morality mechanic, nerfing your roles at low morality and making your roles outright negative utility at zero morality.
Radiant Idea Mafia - A collaborative deck curated by RadiantCowbells.

Not Collaborative Decks:
The "I need this role to be defined somewhere" thread - Another place to post role ideas, not a collaborative deck
Modifier Ideas - A thread specifically for role modifier ideas, which change how roles work.

I also want to see if there is interest in reviving Logical Idea Mafia, a collaborative deck created to exclude bastard elements and thus be able to be ran without specifying the game as bastard.

also also, Grand Idea Planechase Deck is something that exists
time will end

Return to “News”