Scummies Nominations 2024!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:18 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I would like to nominate fireisredsir and hellbooks for best scum PT. So first of all why is there no award for this, and second of all what would happen if I try to nominate the entire PT under post of the year award?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 24, Gypyx wrote:
In post 22, DragonEater70 wrote: This post is a reminder for myself to post a Prism nom. Someone please pinch me really hard or ping me on discord or quote me 5 times in a row if I don't do it by Sunday or something.
get pinched
Ouch that hurt!

Okay I promise I'll do my write-up on Prism's game THIS Sunday.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 25, DragonEater70 wrote: I would like to nominate fireisredsir and hellbooks for best scum PT. So first of all why is there no award for this, and second of all what would happen if I try to nominate the entire PT under post of the year award?
fits best in kodak moment or goodfellas maybe
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:57 am

Post by gob »

/nominate JupiterVX for their GTKAS thread.
Best Site Contributor
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 25, DragonEater70 wrote: I would like to nominate fireisredsir and hellbooks for best scum PT. So first of all why is there no award for this, and second of all what would happen if I try to nominate the entire PT under post of the year award?
seconding this nomination
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 28, gob wrote: /nominate JupiterVX for their GTKAS thread.
Best Site Contributor
wao ty
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:42 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

Kodak Moment
2024/03/04 JupiterXV hellbooks, fireisredsir Open 904: DE Runs a Marathon Setup in the Open Queue fireisredsir being terrified of dropping a linguistic tell the entire game, doing it anyways and getting away with it, hellbooks eating a spoonful of mustard, an overall entertaining PT and game.

im reallyu not sure what this is supposed ot look like sorry if this sucks!!!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

You did in fact format it correctly.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 23, Gypyx wrote: -
Paperback Writer
2024/02/17
by Gypyx to Prism for
When one thinks of flavor, especially award-worthy flavor, it is very easy to picture yourself an immersive Theme game with tons of developpement and a concept baked into every little detail that it has, Open 899 was a story about a private joke between prism and implosion with basically no planning to how it was gonna end at the end of it all

and yet, with that little, i think it acheives just as much if not more thanks to Prism pushing the idea to it's full extent without holding back on the ever-rising wackiness of the plot, it got me spectating and rooting for the scumteam just on the grounds that they were the good guys in flavor, i think this serves as proof that any game can be improved massivly by the right kind of spin to it and i'll definetly think about that game if i ever stumble upon a chuck e chesse
PRISM NOM ADDITIONVery late, but I wanted to add that this game's flavor was incredibly fun, so much so that I actually enjoyed making the wrong choices on Day 1 just because I got to read the flavor detailing it in funny yet dramatic and gory detail. The flavor turned town's loss, to me, from a sour experience to a rather fun one, and that speaks a lot about how good it was.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by Bell »

Moment of Brilliance
2024/04/24 Bell Lady Lambdadelta Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition Lady Lambdadelta had a full game solve and was personally responsible for 2 scum deaths. She had a redirector ability and correctly predicted that scum would try to shoot Koishi and redirected that shot toward the deep wolf on N1. Extra style points because she was role blocked but the mod gave her character the thematically appropriate priority action as part of her abilities (Aya is the fastest Touhou character). By successfully redirecting the shot, she cleared herself and the player she defended as both were fairly heavily suspected Day 1.Without this, town would have likely lost on day 3. Later down the line, in melo, she took control of the elimination and correctly killed the stronger of the two remaining scum players. This made it significantly less likely I would pick incorrectly in elo. She also pointed the finger at the last scum, Reisen before dying and had pretty much compiled a case for scum Reisen. Overall, just really solid play and some of her more subtle strengths came through in how she supported the town in melo, it shows up more often in her scum games usually

Return to “Mafia Discussion”