They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im on the theseus ship
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

brb gotta ask my scum partner how this setup works
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i guess im supposed to soft tracker so i can fakeclaim it later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i have exactly 1 townread and its
jacksonvirgo
shadow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 163, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i expect town!imag when turbowagoned hard to actually have some kind of worry or suspicion that hes being pushed in bad faith or being lined up for a quicklim by mafia

i wouldnt expect imag to pretend like its a joke because i think thats what scum!imag would like for it to be - some kind of rvs joke.
idr getting the impression last time i murderized him fwiw lol but maybe i just forgor bc its been at least a year
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 175, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: if dkkoba doesnt say im lock town theyre drunj
i actually believe im in a troll setup where i am one of 2 town among 7 mafia right now, shadow is my townbuddy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh yeh i had menalque murder town imag in team mafia rofl but there was a reason for how they were acting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 181, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: koba u can do whatever u want cuz black already spewed yr slot hard town

but im gonna need ur vote by the end of the dag
ur right but i was still catching up and wanting to play that card later to find 2nd mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh black is psyche i townread that half of the slot :skull:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im clearly NM, cant you see my profile picture?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 190, DkKoba wrote: im clearly NM, cant you see my profile picture?
o ya i read this game earlier when the first replacement popped into the replacement queue lol important context
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ill still hear out the defense before dropping my gavel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 202, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i miased u koba how u been
im a student again, studying biology. on spring break rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 207, Black wrote: What mafia game are you the most proud of?
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Dungeon-MU I'm Machop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

good morning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey peter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait wrong show
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 221, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: this is going to be boring if imaginality isnt going to make a spicy fake claim
im spamming him to claim watcher rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, imaginality wrote: I claim gluten
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was watcher
retired

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”