Scummer D&D: 5th edition

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:22 pm

Post by halfasleep »

i'd also be potentially interested in an EU group. i wonder if there's a case for a general TTRPG group-finding thread. i feel like there could be non-insignificant overlap between folks who want to play forum mafia and folks who wish they had people to play rpgs with.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:39 am

Post by halfasleep »

i'd be happy to
play
5e but if i was gonna be the one running/facilitating games i'd probably want to pick other stuff. my thought is we could start out playing a couple of short-form or single-session games, like fiasco or similar kinda stuff, so we have a chance to get a feel for the group, that technical setup and other stuff i'd wanna have a better handle on before i started prepping something more ambitious (in particular i need to know if my home internet is actually up to this lol). but if folks are okay with that i can start getting things ready and i'll post (probably a new thread like i was talking about above) when i'm ready to go.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by halfasleep »

In post 20, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 18, halfasleep wrote: i'd be happy to play 5e but if i was gonna be the one running/facilitating games i'd probably want to pick other stuff. my thought is we could start out playing a couple of short-form or single-session games, like fiasco or similar kinda stuff, so we have a chance to get a feel for the group, that technical setup and other stuff i'd wanna have a better handle on before i started prepping something more ambitious (in particular i need to know if my home internet is actually up to this lol). but if folks are okay with that i can start getting things ready and i'll post (probably a new thread like i was talking about above) when i'm ready to go.
Dunno what fiasco is. I would be excited to play something like Exalted (never played) or World of Darkness (played once). Or just D&D.

I think for most systems you can use roll20 which should work fine probably for your home internet unless you live in the middle of nowhere.
Fiasco.

anyway i'm basically down to try anything that's been suggested in the thread. i'm only gonna be picky if i'm the one running stuff lol.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:32 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 26, Gypyx wrote: i'm fine with everyone !
we've decided to start a discord server for organising and playing games: https://discord.gg/MsD5JKfM

(if anyone else sees this later and is interested: feel free to shoot me a PM if the link is expired)

Return to “The Arcade”