Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2289, Silver Ravens wrote: I'm inclined to side with Kyoko Kirigiri, I do feel that Von Payne has been changing what they are arguing based on what other people have asked them.
In post 2193, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: the ulterior motive was to answer a question that was being repeatedly asked of them in 4 pages and they made a tactical mistake on it to declare they had a hidden motive for going with catgirl as their choice. so they felt the need to make one and it made no sense, so they changed it and it still made no sense and they kept working on it to make a full story that makes a bit of sense.
I agree with this more than the counterargument of asking why mafia would play this way; sometimes they slip up and have to keep going with something.
In post 2290, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

:blossom:
They would have to have one head thinking it was a roleblock, and the other head thinking it was a protective, and for both heads to agree to target the same person. That seems like a huge disconnect, and not really realistic.
In post 2291, Silver Ravens wrote: VOTE: Von Payne
In post 2488, Silver Ravens wrote: UNVOTE: Von Payne

I think that Sunflower looks pretty suspect in the past few pages. They seem disingenuous to me, I find it hard to believe that they are being truthful about their stance on Kyoko and thinking about partners. And Von Payne was the one to point it out so perhaps some consideration is in order
>:|
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 560, morph the cat wrote:
The Dreamer has Chosen!

Choice for Reveal:

You know how Vi does what Vi does? Well...

Vi has a rigorous interior process with difficult to anticipate results!

A
Bad Dream
steals the Dream choice from the Dreamer. The
Bad Dream
can choose either the other Dream from the final two, or can choose one of the Discarded Dreams.

Choice for the Dream:

These sheeple have.. fur? And horns? Wait these are literally sheep people.

Did everyone
really
just turn into sheep?

Everyone turns into a sheep! This makes the mods want to count sheep. The game day becomes vote posts only, once 100 posts are posted. All players are allowed one post of content even after this has occurred. Posting content other than votes past this 100 posts will have dire consequences for you, and/or your faction.

quoting this for myself
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2744, morph the cat wrote:
Choice for the Dream:

You know how Vi does what Vi does? Well...

Vi has a rigorous interior process with difficult to anticipate results!

A
Bad Dream
steals the Dream choice from the Dreamer. The
Bad Dream
can choose either the other Dream from the final two, or can choose one of the Discarded Dreams.

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a job for laptop reading not phone reading because i’ve made no progress
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3163, Ydrasse wrote: if you think sunflower is a wolf they have an extensive iso and there should be something more compelling in that iso that you can analyze or share that shows why it’s likely them
Yeah but that like requires me to put effort into the game

I'll see what I can do later

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:28 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3167, Enchant wrote:
In post 3159, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3154, Enchant wrote: (it means if you are town, all 3 your topreads were mafia)
Do you think it's more likely I put my scum buddies at the top of my list or I'm just a townie with bad reads?

My opinion not relevant. I will die.

Good luck with Ydrasse.
I don't see how this makes your opinion irrelevant! Maybe you can talk some sense into ydra

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:58 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3151, Von Payne wrote: It's no coincidence he did that after ydra said she thought it was me

homegirl i said this during moonlight phase
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:02 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3162, Von Payne wrote: I think Jupiter's hammer on Catgirls is still really bad optics

mf how was i supposed to know it was a hammer
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Sunflower »

sorry i kinda mentally checked out of this a little bit bc i felt like how the rest of this game was gonna go was extremely predictable to me and i was feeling sort of hopeless bc it feels to me like there probably wasn't really anything that could be done that would affect the outcome

and kinda just generally Not Feeling Great about how poorly ive played this game

but i think i owe it to all the people in the dead thread, who are probably screaming rn, to try to win even if i feel like i personally deserve to lose

so yea hi enchant. i think you're very likely going to be the deciding vote here. idk why you think you're gonna die. but please at least weigh options and likelihoods etc and not just base your vote off the way one vote looks. cause like idk i understand it doesn't look great on a surface level and maybe you think that even if we're town you're justified in voting us cause we deserve to lose after that which is fair i guess. but i think that we wouldn't have much reason to play things that way if we were scum

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3156, Ydrasse wrote: me saying the neighborhood n1 was wolf theatre makes sense because it was in fact a wolf and someone wolfsiding (i say this not harshly but like solving with a wolf yknow)
no i think thats fair

i cringed a lot looking back at n1

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3150, Von Payne wrote: I'm not sure how we're ever gonna convince the other townie that we're townie. But Jupiter coming in here saying he's 100% sure it's me should be a dead giveaway

i think this is a mistake because it's a misunderstanding of what the current gamestate would look like to a town!von payne. there's like the general temptation as scum to always look like you're solving and working towards an answer to avoid looking like you already have one, but i think that it's not really realistic in this scenario

i think there's basically zero chance that enchant is scum here, jupiter agrees, ydra agrees. but still they're acting like a town mindset is Supposed to be unsure here and considering all options, because that's what they are trying to imitate themselves. they aren't genuinely trying to sort things. and so they point out jupiter being sure on things as something that "should be a dead giveaway" because it's something they were trying to avoid themselves, not because it's something that actually makes sense as a reason for our slot to be more likely to be scum

the arguments here are framing things as "looking bad" because they know that our actions don't have scum motivation behind them. it's just gotcha attempts

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3185, Sunflower wrote: they aren't genuinely trying to sort things.
I am though. I just may not being doing it how people want me to

I won't be convinced Enchant is town until he's dead. I think ydra is the only one I can trust here

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:53 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3185, Sunflower wrote: the arguments here are framing things as "looking bad" because they know that our actions don't have scum motivation behind them. it's just gotcha attempts
I think the scum motivation behind hammering Catgirls is incredibly obvious
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 am

Post by Von Payne »

If Enchant is the kill then I feel like this is gonna be a battle of fire trying hard versus me and Drew just doing nothing and ydra is probably going to side with fire. I think the answer would be for Drew and I to try hard but I'm not sure if we have it in us this game. I'll consider it

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 am

Post by Von Payne »

Jupiter hammered Catgirls 30 minutes after I put her to e-1. The double vote plus hammer was the play all along. They made sure they got the hammer in quick before anyone changed their votes

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3189, Von Payne wrote: Jupiter hammered Catgirls 30 minutes after I put her to e-1. The double vote plus hammer was the play all along. They made sure they got the hammer in quick before anyone changed their votes

they posted several times before hammering and after you voted - why didn’t they immediately vote?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sunflowers posting is kind of rough post hammer
i live in a world where the pokémon posting is wolves thinking the game will end
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:46 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3190, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3189, Von Payne wrote: Jupiter hammered Catgirls 30 minutes after I put her to e-1. The double vote plus hammer was the play all along. They made sure they got the hammer in quick before anyone changed their votes

they posted several times before hammering and after you voted - why didn’t they immediately vote?
My guess is they were still talking to Silver Ravens in the PT about the double vote or something. I'm not really sure. They could have been going over options where they hammer and don't win immediately

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:52 am

Post by Enchant »

I remember Von voted catgirl long before and hammer also didn't happen.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:00 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3193, Enchant wrote: I remember Von voted catgirl long before and hammer also didn't happen.
If they were worried about ydra's role and the possibility of the hammer not winning the game then they would have to do it in a relatively townie way. IE Jupiter hammering and then acting like he didn't know it was a hammer

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3167, Enchant wrote:
In post 3159, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3154, Enchant wrote: (it means if you are town, all 3 your topreads were mafia)
Do you think it's more likely I put my scum buddies at the top of my list or I'm just a townie with bad reads?

My opinion not relevant. I will die.

Good luck with Ydrasse.
In post 3193, Enchant wrote: I remember Von voted catgirl long before and hammer also didn't happen.
Also this is kinda funny. Your opinion is only relevant when you're sussing us huh?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:02 am

Post by Sunflower »

is it incredibly bad optics or is it doing it in a relatively towny way?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:04 am

Post by Enchant »

Yes.

You all shitted on me when i said Kyoko and you was tvt and you shitted on me when i said Catgirl probably real dreamer (ya even called us team).

Now you suddenly want me to go convince someone and that my opinion relevant. Bleh.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:12 am

Post by Sunflower »

like you could try to argue that we're scum who for some reason decided to bet the game on things not being over when ydra clearly was softing a role that potentially could affect things

or you could try to argue that we're scum who thought we could get away with voting if we did it in a towny looking way (while also deciding not to just be patient and play things out in a fairly normal way)

both of these i think don't hold very much water at least beyond the surface level but you especially can't really pick and choose between them based on whichever suits your point at the time, bc they would depend on very different mindsets/motivations

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:19 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3198, Sunflower wrote: like you could try to argue that we're scum who for some reason decided to bet the game on things not being over when ydra clearly was softing a role that potentially could affect things

or you could try to argue that we're scum who thought we could get away with voting if we did it in a towny looking way (while also deciding not to just be patient and play things out in a fairly normal way)
I think the optimal play was to vote Catgirls but you still had to do it in a believable way in case the game didn't end. So I'm not really seeing the issue here

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”