Post by AniX »

Ideal UPick 11

Moderator: AniX
Backup Moderator: Just Me
Designer: Future Anix
Reviewers: None

Playerlist
  1. Skygazer
  2. WePick (hydra of Firebringer, T-Bone, Thomith, StraightFlush, Gypyx, Radical Rat, Bingle, KayJayQueue, Cee Mirage, biancospino, & Doctor Drew)
  3. The Cabal (hydra of Lukewarm, Lady Lambdadelta, Spiffeh, fferyllt, notscience, GuyInFreezer, cephrir, Sakura Hana, Bell, Cabd, & Penguin_Alien)
  4. halfasleep
  5. jjh927
  6. ɀefiend
  7. PookyTheMagicalBear
  8. Dannflor
  9. ITF
  10. Klick
  11. humaneatingmonkey
    (asterisks indicate prods)

Alive

All

Dead

None

Game Notes
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by AniX »

Rules and Procedures
  1. Obey all site rules. I am the admin of the site. I will catch you. I will punish you. You will go to Mafia Jail.
  2. If you have a question, ask me, either in thread in bold or by PM. I will respond, either in thread or by PM, depending on whether your question is something I can answer publicly, I can only answer privately, or I cannot answer.
  3. Vote using either the vote tags VOTE: AniX or by bolding it
    Vote: AniX
    . You only hurt yourself by not making your vote obvious, because if it isn't obvious to me who you are voting for, your vote will not be counted. Using this rule to attempt to gain an advantage will not be tolerated, however.
  4. A majority is required for elimination. If no majority occurs by deadline, the day will end immediately, whether or not the thread is locked at that time, and no further voting or unvoting will be permitted. Users may still post in this twilight period, however.
  5. Days have a deadline of 11 days. Night Phases have a deadline of 48 hours or Roman Numeral II days. If you do not post at least once every 48 hours you will be prodded, except in cases of prior notice. If you do not respond to a prod within 24 hours or receive multiple prods, you may be force replaced.
  6. I am a unilateral arbiter of these rules and whether they are broken. If they are broken, I reserve full ability to adjudicate them, whether or not there is Site Moderation sanctions as well.
  7. As this is a UPick game and roles are not yet determined, all the previous rules are subject to exemptions or modification by specific individual roles. You will be informed what specific rules, if any, you are not subject to in your PM. All rules apply except when specifically identified to you.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:45 am

Post by AniX »

I now have approved submissions for each player and will begin the process of generating the roles. Expect to receive your roles in the next day or so and then begin the game soon after!
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2024 3:53 am

Post by AniX »

All players have now confirmed. This game will begin at 11:11am ET tomorrow morning.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Throne Room [UPick Games]”