Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 626, Black wrote:
In post 613, light_ganski wrote:
In post 611, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 609, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 608, awesomeming327 wrote: i do not think it makes sense for scum!Black to switch up her opinion on me so suddenly
why doesn't it make sense?
it would've taken no effort to get rid of me at all and in my opinion she would've been one of the least suspicious on the wagon, so there wasn't really any reason for her to get off if she's not genuinely solving
ofc the alternative explanation would be that black always intended to move off of ming if possible, and black ranger was the easiest target when she couldn't get enough traction on morose

I need to think about this
Are you considering ming and I as partners here? I'm confused
Yes, potentially.
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:38 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 663, OopsieDaisy wrote: If Ming is scum however there is clear scum motive to change the gamestate, a leading town member just plonked a vote onto your scumbuddy who's been under pressure for a good chunk of the day and could get wagoned, so we look to see who did change things up in reaction to that and black/thomith pop up.
^this is why btw
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

Of course. It only works if ming is scum which is why I should have stuck with a ming vote yesterday :(
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

Oopsie daisy is town too based just on the mindmeld, if I'm mindmelding two scum this hard its.just really embarrassing
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:46 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 631, OopsieDaisy wrote: And I'm assuming the LG read is that you think this is a gambit where both are scum and Light thinks she can ride this to the end despite the fact in those worlds she's a cop not getting shot by the mafia.
Also. There is a greater than 50% chance we have a serial killer in play so this gambit would prob just get me killed by them anyway if I were scum!ganski

I am fully expecting the cold, firm embrace of death tonight, and my one comfort will be to know that as I am dragged into that eternal abyss that I have doomed a confscum to the same grisly fate
A work in progress

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:49 am

Post by Black »

Well it's pretty obvious CSF is scum here. She's in anti-spew mode not saying anything
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:56 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 671, Doctor Drew wrote: I still believe this was Black trying to protect their buddy in Awesome, and if Awesome is town I could easily see Black going for the mis lim that gives less info
Yea I guess my opinion is different cause I thought Black Ranger was just a good lim anyways, super apathetic towards the game and kinda unwilling to contribute so wasn't super sad to see em go. Like I think that lim was still valuable to town, so then Black going for that mislim over a Ming mislim doesn't compute. The incentive of less info doesn't feel worth the push imo.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 707, Black wrote: Well it's pretty obvious CSF is scum here. She's in anti-spew mode not saying anything
Agreed.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 671, Doctor Drew wrote:I still believe this was Black trying to protect their buddy in Awesome, and if Awesome is town I could easily see Black going for the mis lim that gives less info
This feels like Drew is trying to position himself to fade me regardless of Ming's alignment
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:09 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 708, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 671, Doctor Drew wrote: I still believe this was Black trying to protect their buddy in Awesome, and if Awesome is town I could easily see Black going for the mis lim that gives less info
Yea I guess my opinion is different cause I thought Black Ranger was just a good lim anyways, super apathetic towards the game and kinda unwilling to contribute so wasn't super sad to see em go. Like I think that lim was still valuable to town, so then Black going for that mislim over a Ming mislim doesn't compute. The incentive of less info doesn't feel worth the push imo.
I 100% disagree, for basically the reasons you described about BR, no one can look at that mis lim and wonder if it was driven by town or scum since they basically didn't do anything and wasn't helping town at all.

Like, you are making my point here
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 710, Black wrote:
In post 671, Doctor Drew wrote:I still believe this was Black trying to protect their buddy in Awesome, and if Awesome is town I could easily see Black going for the mis lim that gives less info
This feels like Drew is trying to position himself to fade me regardless of Ming's alignment
Ok, why is Daisy really trying hard to clear you if Ming is town then?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:11 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 689, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 596, halfasleep wrote: i don't see any reason to disbelieve light's claim here. i'm currently likely to vote for ming again if csf is nightkilled barring anything major changing my mind tonight.
Hi halfasleep, would you mind taking a quick skim of the posts again because it seems like the only things you remember from this game are the cop claim and me! :D
hi ming, who do you think would be a better second-choice lim over you here? the way i see it, i think you're most likely to flip red after csf. if you do flip green, i think the amount of the game that's centred on your potential elimination so far means that's a more informative flip than any other potential mislim right now. does the hypothetical town!you disagree with this?
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:13 am

Post by Black »

I think there's a chance Drew just thinks I'm scum and is molding everything to that world view but I don't understand why Drew wouldn't consider the possibility that I changed my ming read after ming did something townie. That's like Mafia 101
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 712, Doctor Drew wrote:
I'm not sure really. What does this have to do with you thinking I'm scum regardless of Ming's alignment?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Alianna »

Mod-prodge.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 714, Black wrote: I think there's a chance Drew just thinks I'm scum and is molding everything to that world view but I don't understand why Drew wouldn't consider the possibility that I changed my ming read after ming did something townie. That's like Mafia 101
Also Mafia 101 is pushing your buddy until they 'appear' to do something townie so you can move off them onto a mislim without much questions from others.

And conveniently onto a lurking slot that doesn't give much pushback from others as well.

And yes, I just do think you are scum
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:54 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 617, experience wrote: csf, what are your thoughts rn on who scum are?
I kind of think you're scum rn
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:55 am

In post 716, Alianna wrote: Mod-prodge.
Well that's hardly fair!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 715, Black wrote:
I'm not sure really. What does this have to do with you thinking I'm scum regardless of Ming's alignment?
I think you are scum with either Ming or Daisy, but I would seriously doubt that Daisy and Ming are scum together
experience
experience
Goon
experience
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by experience »

In post 718, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
reasons?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm

In post 721, experience wrote:
In post 718, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
reasons?
You post a lot but offer little original insight
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:46 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 720, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 715, Black wrote:
I think you are scum with either Ming or Daisy, but I would seriously doubt that Daisy and Ming are scum together
Could you elaborate on why?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:21 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 711, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 708, OopsieDaisy wrote:
I 100% disagree, for basically the reasons you described about BR, no one can look at that mis lim and wonder if it was driven by town or scum since they basically didn't do anything and wasn't helping town at all.

Like, you are making my point here
So you believe that a town ming elim going through is a lot worse for Black over a town BR elim. My argument against that is my feeling at the time (would prolly need to go back and have a proper look at some point) was that Black's progression on Ming did feel really natural, and Black would've had the fact that she'd moved away from the lim in her defence. Whereas with the BR push the defence is only that lots of people agreed it was a good lim. I think in the town ming flips n0 world black is under less attack today not more.

But yea, you disagree with this and believe it was a mafia movement from Black to get a no info lim through so I think we're just gonna talk in circles if we keep going. I'm likely gonna defend Black if Ming flips town, and I've done my best to outline why.

Tho saying that:
In post 628, Black wrote: One of LG/Daisy is probably scum with CSF. Maybe both but I don't think the game is that easy
In post 632, Black wrote: Actually scratch the LG read I had a bad brain fart
Yo Black if you think I'm probably scum with CSF why haven't you made any attempts to convince other people of this? Like surely if you believe Ming is town and you see me posturing around a Ming flip alarm bells should be ringing.
Show

Wiki page

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”