Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Cause right now what I see is I push you as scum in the ming scum world, you decide I'm likely scum, then I go on to talk at length with Drew about how I think you're town in a town ming world, and now you've eased off. It feels like your push on me is motivated by my read on you and not on my general play, so clarification would be appreciated.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 pm

Post by Black »

In post 724, OopsieDaisy wrote: Yo Black if you think I'm probably scum with CSF why haven't you made any attempts to convince other people of this? Like surely if you believe Ming is town and you see me posturing around a Ming flip alarm bells should be ringing
Yeah I guess "probably" is the wrong word. I have a gut feeling about some CSF partners but I'm not really confident about any of them

As far as convincing others? Even if I was confident about scum!you I don't think I've had the time to really lead the town here in D2
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 pm

Post by Black »

In post 726, OopsieDaisy wrote: Cause right now what I see is I push you as scum in the ming scum world, you decide I'm likely scum, then I go on to talk at length with Drew about how I think you're town in a town ming world, and now you've eased off. It feels like your push on me is motivated by my read on you and not on my general play, so clarification would be appreciated.
What push? All I did was theorize you as a CSF partners. You seem overly concerned with how I'm reading you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:55 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 728, Black wrote:
In post 726, OopsieDaisy wrote: Cause right now what I see is I push you as scum in the ming scum world, you decide I'm likely scum, then I go on to talk at length with Drew about how I think you're town in a town ming world, and now you've eased off. It feels like your push on me is motivated by my read on you and not on my general play, so clarification would be appreciated.
What push? All I did was theorize you as a CSF partners. You seem overly concerned with how I'm reading you
Of course I'm concerned about how you're reading me I've spent the past like 4 pages talking about you I figure you've gotta have some opinions on that
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:57 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Push was almost definitiely the wrong wording tho I shoulda said read that's my b
Show

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 729, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Of course I'm concerned about how you're reading me I've spent the past like 4 pages talking about you I figure you've gotta have some opinions on that
Tbh I've kinda just been skimming over stuff. I've had a busy week so not much time to really analyze. I think it's believable for you to think I'm town because I'm town. I'm not sure if there are evil intentions there or not. I think I naturally scumread some of your posts but I need to make sure it's not a personality thing. Some things you say just seem kinda performative in a scummy way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Black »

I'm also starting to think Drew is town but I'm wary about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Black »

There are several players in my blind spot and I plan on fixing that when I have the time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:40 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: CSF

Not sure if this is needed. Is there anyone that isn't down to fade CSF?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:17 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 734, Black wrote: VOTE: CSF

Not sure if this is needed. Is there anyone that isn't down to fade CSF?
CSF aside, I think we're all agreed on that. We also need to see if we can get consensus on who we lim if CSF is killed by SK/vig. Earlier I suggested we lim ming or Elements. There's been a bunch of discussion since then though (which I've only skimmed so far since I was offline most of yesterday). What are people's voting intentions if CSF is NKed?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:59 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Prolly ming right now for me it just solves a lotta stuff from my pov
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 731, Black wrote:
In post 729, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Some things you say just seem kinda performative in a scummy way
Yea performative is the buzzword that follows me around lmao, but yea at least you've played a town game with me even if for just a day or so so you know a lil bit about how I am.
Show

Wiki page
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 am

Post by light_ganski »

prodge but if csf is dead by the day phase I'll vote ming like I should've done yesterday
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

being voted for info is a lame way to die
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I know it won't happen, but I went through Blacks ISO, and it definitely is not her town game. She normally pokes and prods people when something seems off, everything here seems so surface level and doesn't seem like she is actually interested in solving the game.

Even her wanting to lim me maybe and now town reading me isn't really explained, but also is very surface level at best.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 740, Doctor Drew wrote: I know it won't happen, but I went through Blacks ISO, and it definitely is not her town game. She normally pokes and prods people when something seems off, everything here seems so surface level and doesn't seem like she is actually interested in solving the game.

Even her wanting to lim me maybe and now town reading me isn't really explained, but also is very surface level at best.
I'm allowed to be surface level as town. Using meta that way is a really bad way to solve me. Things change
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Black »

Also are you suggesting I'm faded over CSF?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 742, Black wrote: Also are you suggesting I'm faded over CSF?
No, it was asked that if CSF is vigged who should be the lim
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:13 pm

Post by Black »

Oh ok
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 741, Black wrote:
In post 740, Doctor Drew wrote: I know it won't happen, but I went through Blacks ISO, and it definitely is not her town game. She normally pokes and prods people when something seems off, everything here seems so surface level and doesn't seem like she is actually interested in solving the game.

I'm allowed to be surface level as town. Using meta that way is a really bad way to solve me. Things change
Surface level isn't scummy in and of itself.

But that is not what you are about, you wouldn't coast by like this as town. Meta is a slippery slope, that is correct, but everyone has things about there town and scum games that just reveal, or don't reveal, themselves.

And you are definitely revealing your scum game here(or more specifically, not revealing your town game.....at all)
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 745, Doctor Drew wrote: But that is not what you are about, you wouldn't coast by like this as town. Meta is a slippery slope, that is correct, but everyone has things about there town and scum games that just reveal, or don't reveal, themselves.
Saying things like I don't care about solving and I'm just coasting by is pretty disingenuous. I've done stuff this game. There shouldn't be some standard I need to live up to in order to be townread

You say you don't see signs of my town game. What exactly are you looking for? Poking and prodding? I've done that. If your issue is that I haven't done enough of it then I think it's extremely unfair for you to scumread me for that. My behavior and activity in a game is based on a ton of factors and my alignment isn't typically one of them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:20 pm

Post by Black »

I already admitted I've been skimming here and there and I have a bunch of people in my blind spot but you of all people should be familiar with that behavior from me as town. We literally just hydra'd in game where I had bad reads and just kinda did my own thing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Black »

Anyway this argument isn't going to do much good. Like I said once I get time I'll work on strengthening my reads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 747, Black wrote: I already admitted I've been skimming here and there and I have a bunch of people in my blind spot but
you of all people should be familiar with that behavior from me as town
. We literally just hydra'd in game where I had bad reads and just kinda did my own thing
Oh listen, I bet the farm on us being a secret protective role lol. So don't talk to me about bad reads haha

But, peep the bolded part there...... remember when I just tried that exact same ate towards you as scum?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”