ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

My reason for voting TA (thanks for asking. I sometimes don't tell exactly why I'm voting a player to see the reactions):
It wasn't due to him asking why CC voted TCS, it was due to the part before that. He wants to know why as he thought that CC would 'support' TCS instead of voting TCS as both of them didn't want a massclaim day one. And thats strikes me as off. It gives me the impression that TA is scared.
However, I like Ta's post which has Veerus case in it. But, when I look at some small details, it gives me a bad vibe. The main example I have found is this one:
[quote='TA"]I've found a better lynch than me[/quote]
I've never seen a townie saying this as this is always the case for a townie. It's not rock solid evidence, but it's good enough to give me bad vibes from that post.

But, there's one thing that bothers me more. And that is ignoring a case made against you. This actually gives me more trust in TA's case. You're just waving it aside, but I can remember how fierce our discussion was during NG 646. This behaviour is way differently than at that game.

CC's questions:
Still like my vote, but due to Veerus behaviour and how he's not responding to his case, I wouldn't mind changing to him.
I think both of them are suspicious. TCS as he's lurking, while wanting to lynch them. He even voted himself based upon that and Veerus for the reasons just stated.
But it also caught my attention that TA is accused of IIOA, but axle not. I would like an explanation for that.
The speed bothers me, but I can't do anything about that now. Normally I would unvote due to the speed, but the DL is today. I would have liked to see their claims. Normally I would have based upon that who to go for, but as neither of them is online now, I can't conclude anything from that.
May it be that there's a player who gets online after both of them have claimed, I hope he makes the right decision.
Ignore the ''R''
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:55 am

Post by veerus »

I'm waving it aside because TA picked random statements by me as a response to my vote on him and claimed they're scummy when they're not. NG 646 had an actual case on me to defend against.

Regardless, I didn't want to do this, but to ensure that a mislynch doesn't happen, I'll claim even though it'll almost guarantee a NK. I'm a roleblocker. If I survive the day, I plan to block either CC or TCS. If you believe me and not lynch me, feel free to post your top suspects for me to RB since if TA is scum, a successful RB would mean a win for town.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Ripley »

axle135 wrote:I will be gone from Dec. 26-30, so I guess it's okay to replace me if need be, but please P.M. me if you decide to do so. However, it's possible that where I'm going will have WiFi.
Just noticed this from axle125. So I guess we're not going to be getting a vote from him. I'm counting this as a serious black mark against axle. He knew full well when the deadline was and has very conveniently (for him) left for a break that includes that deadline without voting.
veerus wrote:I'm a roleblocker. If I survive the day, I plan to block either CC or TCS.
If you're a roleblocker, why the heck are you helpfully informing the scum who you intend to block, and who therefore is quite safe to do the NK without fear of being blocked???
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 am

Post by CarnCarn »

Ripley wrote:
veerus wrote:I'm a roleblocker. If I survive the day, I plan to block either CC or TCS.
If you're a roleblocker, why the heck are you helpfully informing the scum who you intend to block, and who therefore is quite safe to do the NK without fear of being blocked???
Not only that, but if the other scum is not me/TCS then they can no-kill and get a mislynch tomorrow. This assumes veerus is actually the roleblocker and not faking, which is actually quite possible since scum would hate having a RB in the game. What a coincidence that he would claim RB, now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a counterclaim.

ZazieR is right, we need a claim from ThAd. Disappointed in the activity from axle and TCS at the point.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Ripley »

CarnCarn wrote:
Ripley wrote:
Not only that, but if the other scum is not me/TCS then they can no-kill and get a mislynch tomorrow. This assumes veerus is actually the roleblocker and not faking, which is actually quite possible since scum would hate having a RB in the game. What a coincidence that he would claim RB, now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a counterclaim.
It's not really that likely. veerus may be telling the truth; if he's scum there may not be a RB; you and I have posted since he claimed; it's highly unlikely that we'll hear another word from axle or TCS till Day 2.
CarnCarn wrote:ZazieR is right, we need a claim from ThAd. Disappointed in the activity from axle and TCS at the point.
Really I'm starting to wish we could lynch one of those two (axle/TCS)....

ThAdmiral, if you're going to claim the time is now.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Is there still time?

I'm just a townie unfortunately.

Whatever. Go town. And kill tcs tomorrow. Im pretty sure he's scum.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

1 hour, 10 minutes to deadline.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

Alright, claimed townie vs. Roleblocker - lynching the claimed townie makes a lot more sense, especially without a RB counterclaim at this point (sure TCS and axle are awol, but out of me, ZazieR, Ripley, and ThAd, we have no counter, so I'm OK with that claim).

So, to avoid a no-lynch, I shall
Vote: ThAdmiral

And with that I bid you all a good evening.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Day 1 final votecount

ThAdmiral 4 (ZazieR,TCS, veerus, CarnCarn)

veerus 3 (Ripley, ThAdmiral)

Not voting - axle135
(Note that in the future, votes not preceded by an
unvote
will not be counted.)

And with that, ThAdmiral is lynched. His violent death allows you to look through his belongins, which you didn't do before so as not to invade his privacy. You find some pretty nasty, gruesome stuff, indicating that he was indeed a really bad guy. There is much rejoicing, after which you all merrily go to bed.

ThAdmiral,
SCUM
, lynched day 1!

It is now night 1, choices within 72 hours.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

You merrily wake up and gather in the town square. A quick headcount reveals everyone survived the night!

It is now day 2. With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is March 1st, 12 PM MS time.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

So, who'd you block?
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 am

I'm extra awesome btw.
possibly
comment."
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am

Post by CarnCarn »

That's (the lynch) interesting and frankly not what I really thought would happen. It's what I was hoping, but not what I really thought would happen. That's a case of logic winning over gut, I guess. It really does change a lot of things and assumptions I was making. I'll do a read back with a new perspective.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by veerus »

After a long day 1, this will be the fastest day 2.

I blocked CarnCarn. Therefore:

vote: CarnCarn
-Fight Club
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 pm

vote: CarnCarn

Pretty cut and dried. We have one scum remaining... CarnCarn dies, then veerus does if CarnCarn is town.
possibly
comment."
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

So... you don't think there could have been a no-kill? When the scum knows there is a RB out there and that you would target me/TCS?
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

TCS that's really dumb reasoning
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by veerus »

CarnCarn is right. If he's not scum, then you almost definitely are. Because if we lynch CC today, I block TCS tomorrow for the win. However, I'm pretty sure CC is scum.

I really can't believe scum would attempt a no-kill last night. There was 50% chance of me blocking scum, therefore there was 50% chance of scum killing me. Those odds are too good not to attempt a kill.

However, TCS's posts, make me think that he (as scum) might have indeed not killed. In which case, it seems he's setting up a D3 lynch knowing that CC isn't scum.
-Fight Club
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Well, if scum isn't CarnCarn or I... then he could no-kill twice and foil you. 'cause I ain't scum. I was on Thad like white on rice and I didn't even think about unvoting... so yeah.

I would like a claim from the other PR, in the case that it is a doctor or a cop.
possibly
comment."
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

veerus, what I'm saying is that it's quite possible neither I or TCS are scum, but since the scum knew this, they would no-kill to add to the confusion (because if you blocked me and there was a kill, you effectively clear me, and if there is a cop with an investigation, then the scum has very little room, if any, to hide).
TCS wrote:I would like a claim from the other PR, in the case that it is a doctor or a cop.
I'm still thinking about the merits of this.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Ripley »

Only just seen the thread re-opened, so haven't absorbed these posts in detail yet.

veerus: your logic is that TCS is the only other suspect apart from CC because he's the only one you think might have deliberately no-killed?
CarnCarn dies, then veerus does if CarnCarn is town.
veerus could be confirmed today if we roleclaim, which I think is probably the right way to proceed, with the people under most suspicion going first. But this is just a suggestion.

axle135, are you back and ready to continue playing?
axle135
axle135
Townie
axle135
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 am

Post by axle135 »

Yes. Back as of yesterday morning, but family stuff, so bleh.

Catching up now.
Somebody READS these things?
0 MS game(s) finished so far. 2 pending.
4 non-MS forum mafa games finished. 2 pending.
axle135
axle135
Townie
axle135
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 am

Post by axle135 »

Ripley, I can't help it if my parents book a trip into the city 3 months ahead of time, can I? I mean, I said I was okay with a replacement, and I'm not sure a scum would do that. The Mod told me that he wouldn't, which I'm fairly sure he can confirm.

I'm slightly surprised with TCS because he pretends there's no such thing as bussing in his last post. And with his level of experience, something like that wouldn't have been overlooked so easily.

I'm all for massclaim. However, if there is such claim, shouldn't the miller (if one exists) claim before cops?
Somebody READS these things?
0 MS game(s) finished so far. 2 pending.
4 non-MS forum mafa games finished. 2 pending.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:35 am

axle135 wrote:Ripley, I can't help it if my parents book a trip into the city 3 months ahead of time, can I? I mean, I said I was okay with a replacement, and I'm not sure a scum would do that. The Mod told me that he wouldn't, which I'm fairly sure he can confirm.

I'm slightly surprised with TCS because he pretends there's no such thing as bussing in his last post. And with his level of experience, something like that wouldn't have been overlooked so easily.

I'm all for massclaim. However, if there is such claim, shouldn't the miller (if one exists) claim before cops?
Bussing works best in high-activity games where the busser can pass as "confirmed" because of the bussing.

Also, I didn't really do much "bussing" or making a strong case on Thad. I just voted him and didn't unvote. I'm not taking credit for the lynch, just that I was on it from post one.

Anyway, think what you like. The fact of the matter is that CarnCarn got blocked and nothing happened.

But seriously, this is all premature. Massclaim first, debate after.
possibly
comment."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”