O915 | White Flag : Carebear Edition | Over !

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
User avatar
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

User avatar
User avatar
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Posts: 4035
Joined: September 9, 2005
Pronoun: she/her
Location: Black's pocket

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Aureal »

Huh. I was hoping to talk to Kyouko when I could get my head back into this. :?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

How sad.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

User avatar
User avatar
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Posts: 10066
Joined: March 25, 2020
Pronoun: She/Her
Location: France

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:47 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.3
Not Voting (7) :
KayJayQueue / Aureal / Snow2967 / rabbitrhino / Enchant / LoveKilling / Hu Tao

With 7 bears still playing, it takes 4 votes for someone to get grounded

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2024-06-26 04:25:26)


Mod notes
.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:13 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2823, Enchant wrote: Really, Hu Tao simple unvoted and shut up. It's never style of Hu Tao.
Is their ever a change you vote aureal as Hu Taos partner?
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2828, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2823, Enchant wrote: Really, Hu Tao simple unvoted and shut up. It's never style of Hu Tao.
Is their ever a change you vote aureal as Hu Taos partner?
What
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:17 am

Post by LoveKilling »

I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2830, LoveKilling wrote: I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
Okay.

Vote Aureal if you so sure.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:21 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2831, Enchant wrote:
In post 2830, LoveKilling wrote: I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
Okay.

Vote Aureal if you so sure.
Im trying to solve the game without having a potential of our right losing due to votes.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:22 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2832, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2831, Enchant wrote:
In post 2830, LoveKilling wrote: I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
Okay.

Vote Aureal if you so sure.
Im trying to solve the game without having a potential of our right losing due to votes.
This sounds so incoherent. I dont want to lose due to votes happening very fast.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:25 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2832, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2831, Enchant wrote:
In post 2830, LoveKilling wrote: I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
Okay.

Vote Aureal if you so sure.
Im trying to solve the game without having a potential of our right losing due to votes.
There's two players from your pov (Me and Hu Tao). One of them is mafia.

You want to vote complete different player on basis that said player can be easily paired with one of these mentioned players. Basically you identified Hu Tao as mafia member, yet you want to vote teammate.



If you are so sure about said plan, i won't stop you but why.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:33 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2834, Enchant wrote:
In post 2832, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2831, Enchant wrote:
In post 2830, LoveKilling wrote: I see aureal being in a lot of worlds that killing her would help us greatly
Okay.

Vote Aureal if you so sure.
Im trying to solve the game without having a potential of our right losing due to votes.
There's two players from your pov (Me and Hu Tao). One of them is mafia.

You want to vote complete different player on basis that said player can be easily paired with one of these mentioned players. Basically you identified Hu Tao as mafia member, yet you want to vote teammate.



If you are so sure about said plan, i won't stop you but why.
I'm unsure on who of you 2 is mafia. Hu Tao's push on NM was not very towny and Kyouko's hard push onto town Cabd (Hindsight) and now Hu Tao is just weird. This is a PURE 50/50 to me so I'm trying to find the most likely partners to both. If we vote wrong here we lose that' why I'm not forcing town into the 50/50 that can just lose us the game.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:35 am

Post by Enchant »

And what you expect from me to do? Vote Aureal in your stead?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:36 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2836, Enchant wrote: And what you expect from me to do? Vote Aureal in your stead?
I want your stance on her. Getting info from people is how you solve the game. Aureal seems so unfazed that I want her gone.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
User avatar
User avatar
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Posts: 18915
Joined: November 18, 2020

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:44 am

Post by Enchant »

I didn't even read game nor i plan to.

If anything i can say Aureal is not by any mean unique in being ignorant this phase.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
User avatar
rabbitrhino
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 259
Joined: May 11, 2024
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:45 am

Post by rabbitrhino »

In post 2668, Snow2697 wrote: Kay - no, you won't have it this way. You-Hu and your townblock were always on my radar. Kyouko became the primary target after worst early lime. These are my last two posts before I went offline (to return and find out that worst is limmed).
In post 1190, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 1189, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1188, Snow2697 wrote: Hu Tao et al - Worst slot is my big TR. If it flips town, I will be on crusade after those who mislimmed it.
Instead of threats how about telling me why he's town?
I still don't understand why Kay and you are towns and why you TR each other and many other people.
So why should I report to you reasons for my reads?
In post 1191, Snow2697 wrote: I am really thinking about voting N_M today. AFK until late evening.
Do you see that I have backed off and cleared you with Hu?
Can you please explain how Hu is cleared here? I've read through your ISO and you are attempting to make reasoned arguments on most of the slots, even if you (yourself admitting) find it to be loose or weak reads. I don't see or understand how you townread Hu now.
In post 2835, LoveKilling wrote: I'm unsure on who of you 2 is mafia. Hu Tao's push on NM was not very towny and Kyouko's hard push onto town Cabd (Hindsight) and now Hu Tao is just weird. This is a PURE 50/50 to me so I'm trying to find the most likely partners to both. If we vote wrong here we lose that' why I'm not forcing town into the 50/50 that can just lose us the game.
I've already mentioned my thoughts on your 50/50 case to find another target for today, but let me give you some more to chew on. In 2541 you clearly scum ping off KJQ and Hu Tao. Does that change the 50/50 for you? How do you find the progression I make against Hu Tao in (end of the post) and ? How is your more than 50/50 on this?
User avatar
rabbitrhino
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 259
Joined: May 11, 2024
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:46 am

Post by rabbitrhino »

Missed tagging .
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:04 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote:
In post 2835, LoveKilling wrote: I'm unsure on who of you 2 is mafia. Hu Tao's push on NM was not very towny and Kyouko's hard push onto town Cabd (Hindsight) and now Hu Tao is just weird. This is a PURE 50/50 to me so I'm trying to find the most likely partners to both. If we vote wrong here we lose that' why I'm not forcing town into the 50/50 that can just lose us the game.
I've already mentioned my thoughts on your 50/50 case to find another target for today, but let me give you some more to chew on. In 2541 you clearly scum ping off KJQ and Hu Tao. Does that change the 50/50 for you? How do you find the progression I make against Hu Tao in (end of the post) and ? How is your more than 50/50 on this?
I've also already stated that Hu Tao does not have to be scum if Kay is scum. Kay is budding up to Hu Tao pretty hard and Hu Tao is not reciprocating. If Hu is scum then Kay has 90% chance of being scum. But that's not guaranteed. You have been budding up with Kyouko this day pretty hard. You have a more 65% or more if Enchant is scum. So I need to find a potential 3rd and Aureal is one that is being town read by Hu Tao and was town read by Kyouko both without giving reasons or proof of them. Kyouko did back off of it but it's still more than likely she is scum.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
rabbitrhino
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
rabbitrhino
he/him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 259
Joined: May 11, 2024
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:14 am

Post by rabbitrhino »

In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote: How do you find the progression I make against Hu Tao in 2777 (end of the post) 2779 and 2781?
You did not answer this.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:22 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2842, rabbitrhino wrote:
In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote: How do you find the progression I make against Hu Tao in 2777 (end of the post) 2779 and 2781?
You did not answer this.
What do you want me to say. It could be you as scum trying to look like your town. Or town trying to have a progression. It's not what I'm looking at. I see that as an easy thing for scum to setup. I also see it as town trying to think of the game.

So you want me to just bandwagon you because you are correct? I'm trying to think about this game and who partners can be. That's this entire game is finding who is partnered and who it not.
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Posts: 485
Joined: February 12, 2024
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote: Can you please explain how Hu is cleared here? I've read through your ISO and you are attempting to make reasoned arguments on most of the slots, even if you (yourself admitting) find it to be loose or weak reads. I don't see or understand how you townread Hu now.
1 - 2 scums between Kay-Hu-Kyouko slot;
2 - Kyouko slot is scum; Hu is null as per Bear's notes on her style; between her and Kay I dislike Kay more; she has started this wierd town!smth in the 1st place;
3 - 1 scum between you and LK, it can be you since you are defending Kyouko slot, but I lean towards LK;
4 - Hu is not cleared, I am just out of scum slots.
User avatar
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 6463
Joined: February 20, 2024
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:09 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

For the love of god, I didn’t start the town whatever. It was a joke. We already went over that.

I am town so unless you think Hu and Kyo are both scum, you’re just plain wrong snow.
User avatar
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 2, 2024
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:42 am

Post by LoveKilling »

In post 2844, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote: Can you please explain how Hu is cleared here? I've read through your ISO and you are attempting to make reasoned arguments on most of the slots, even if you (yourself admitting) find it to be loose or weak reads. I don't see or understand how you townread Hu now.
1 - 2 scums between Kay-Hu-Kyouko slot;
2 - Kyouko slot is scum; Hu is null as per Bear's notes on her style; between her and Kay I dislike Kay more; she has started this wierd town!smth in the 1st place;
3 - 1 scum between you and LK, it can be you since you are defending Kyouko slot, but I lean towards LK;
4 - Hu is not cleared, I am just out of scum slots.
Thoughts on Aureal?
:] Love :] Killing :]
User avatar
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

User avatar
User avatar
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Posts: 4035
Joined: September 9, 2005
Pronoun: she/her
Location: Black's pocket

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:55 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2837, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2836, Enchant wrote: And what you expect from me to do? Vote Aureal in your stead?
I want your stance on her. Getting info from people is how you solve the game. Aureal seems so unfazed that I want her gone.
Unfazed? What do you mean by that?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
User avatar
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Posts: 485
Joined: February 12, 2024
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 2846, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 2844, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 2839, rabbitrhino wrote: Can you please explain how Hu is cleared here? I've read through your ISO and you are attempting to make reasoned arguments on most of the slots, even if you (yourself admitting) find it to be loose or weak reads. I don't see or understand how you townread Hu now.
1 - 2 scums between Kay-Hu-Kyouko slot;
2 - Kyouko slot is scum; Hu is null as per Bear's notes on her style; between her and Kay I dislike Kay more; she has started this wierd town!smth in the 1st place;
3 - 1 scum between you and LK, it can be you since you are defending Kyouko slot, but I lean towards LK;
4 - Hu is not cleared, I am just out of scum slots.
Thoughts on Aureal?


they are in my
User avatar
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Posts: 485
Joined: February 12, 2024
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:21 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 2845, KayJayQueue wrote: For the love of god, I didn’t start the town whatever. It was a joke. We already went over that.

I am town so unless you think Hu and Kyo are both scum, you’re just plain wrong snow.
Kay - I want to simplify things after 2 quickmislims. Don't take it personal or whatever.
Post Reply

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”