Lunch Money - animorpherv1's Turn

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

/in in a manner, which, if you were to ask a friend of his, if that were possible, given his current condition of dead, would most likely be found to be somewhat reminiscint of Flynn.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Verily, I do say unto you, prepare for a face-bashing.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I
Hook
URoE. I figure, since I'm gonna steal his Lunch Money, he'd like dining on the cafeteria free menu: Knuckle Sandwich, ala carte.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

It's cool with me.

However, are you planning on recording the damage from my hook to URoE?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Fortunately for me, chensi is
humiliated
when his elbow misses by a mile, hitting the wall directly on the funny bone.

How's that feel?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Feel the wrath of my
Spinning Backfist
!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Mykonian failed to account for one thing, though- Sudo_nym ineffibale greatness, which creates an intangible aura of brilliance. Mykonian knows this only too well now, of course, as my halo of radiance is permanently scorched into his retinas, causing great
Humiliation

Burn in my light!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

With the retina-scorching still fresh (see above re: retina scorching; aura of brilliant light), mykonian earns himself a
pimp slap

Damn
Last edited by Sudo_Nym on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Unfortunately, I must pass.

Hey, you want to know what's a neat coincidence? People are attacking me. Some of you are currently playing in my Chez Geek game, and some of you would like to get in on my future game of Ninja Burger. Of course, I say this for no reason at all, so if you think I'm implying something, well, then I have to ask what it is that you believe I'm implying.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Yes, but is xelsasa currently modding a game of Chez Geek you're in, with all the powers that implies? Not that I'm implying anything, of course...
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Who asked you to? I'm being very careful not to imply anything. Besides, do I strike you as the kind of person who would recklessly abuse his power of modding for his own personal gain? Actually, that's probably a question better left unanswered.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #153 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm really just messing with you guys. It's just a game. Also, check out my new entry in the wiki. Some thoughtful person is apparantly attempting to score brownie points.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Hey, but just in case it works: Don't attack me.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In an attempt to recoup, I'll discard 2, 3, and 4.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sudo_Nym quickly dazes xelada by tricking him into shaking hands with a concealed joybuzzer, before his previously unknown ability to fly manifests itself, and he flies around the world at the speed of light like the time Superman did that, but more awesome, causing time to reverse until he's returned to the day before xelada was birthed, landing his patented megaton punch right to his mother's stomach, in the most awe-inspiring display of a
Big Combo
the world has ever seen.

In other news, my illness has compelled me to pop pills like they were skittles. Of course, the mild hallucinations and light-headedness listed as side-effects in no way affected my write-up of the Big Combo above.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #251 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Kick (2) to xelada.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I dodge.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #298 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Drench wrote:
mykonian wrote:
sorry
Sucks to be you when I get you.
I think I can run faster :)
O NO U DI'NT.

SUPER SAYIAN ATTACK!

*PSHHHHHH*

*IMPACT*
Quote Pyramid of Doom!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

After which I will
Pimp Slap
chenhsi.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I Kick (4) chenhsi, right in the left retina.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I bash chenhsi with a
pipe
, to the left ventricle.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #375 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Let's see. I kick (2) chensi in the left metacarpal.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

To be fair, you're the one who insists on continuing to live.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #392 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Cybele wrote:Indeed. You don't even have collateral, such as a game that you are running, and that we are involved (and perhaps even emotionally invested) in that you could use as leverage. Of course, only a real bastard would resort to such underhanded tactics to further himself in a petty game.
A real bastard, you say? Like one who might make a string of comments, culminating in the one in your sig? Good thing nobody here fits that description.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Cybele wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Cybele wrote:Indeed. You don't even have collateral, such as a game that you are running, and that we are involved (and perhaps even emotionally invested) in that you could use as leverage. Of course, only a real bastard would resort to such underhanded tactics to further himself in a petty game.
A real bastard, you say? Like one who might make a string of comments, culminating in the one in your sig? Good thing nobody here fits that description.
That would be embarrassing. I mean, imagine if I were to wear a signature that revealed both one person's staggering gift for unintelligible responses, and another's xeophobia? Awkward.
ani's xenophobic? He seemed personable enough to me, but I suppose you never can tell.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #398 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Cybele wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Cybele wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
That would be embarrassing. I mean, imagine if I were to wear a signature that revealed both one person's staggering gift for unintelligible responses, and another's xeophobia? Awkward.
ani's xenophobic? He seemed personable enough to me, but I suppose you never can tell.
You saw that anti-Semitic crack he made. The guy's a monster.
To be honest, you did kinda bring that on yourself. Also, QUOTE PYRAMID!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #404 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I bet you get dizzy, spinning like that. Probably explains the vomitting and
humiliation
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

mykonian wrote:Sometimes, you have the feeling a person can do everything. That he could walk over water, and turn water in to wine.

and sometimes, that person is called Sudo_Nym.
I can even do both at the same time. This one time, the water turned into wine as I walked over it, causing all the fish to get drunk. So I reached in, grabbed three of them, and turned them into enough Chilean Sea Bass to feed an army.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #409 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I
knife
chenhsi in the testicles.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #414 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

mykonian wrote:I knew it! :evil:

pass
See what happens when you try to imitate your Lord and Master?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #422 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I kick(2) ani in the left earlobe.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #424 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

animorpherv1 wrote:WHY could you not headlock me!'

I shout out, with ymy one last breath of air....

I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!!!!!

and die.
Yet more proof that Canada is entirely irrelevant.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #429 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

mykonian wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:Yet more proof that Canada is entirely irrelevant.
There is only one place relevant: Fryslân
Fryslan is the retarded cousin of Europe.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
You have been humiliated. Witness my divine powah
Don't step on my shtick.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #454 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

pass...
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #461 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

You can take away my dignity, but you'll never take away MY
FREEDOM
!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #463 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Why you all gang up on me, knowing as you do that several of your characters in other games have their very lives in my hands, I'll never know. But at least the school's got a Hot Nurse (tm).
First Aid
x2.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #465 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:Why you all gang up on me, knowing as you do that several of your characters in other games have their very lives in my hands, I'll never know. But at least the school's got a Hot Nurse (tm).
First Aid
x2.
I'd like some of that Hot Nurse (tm). Please? :D
And I'd like some of that sexy Aussie accent. But life is harsh.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #467 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:Why you all gang up on me, knowing as you do that several of your characters in other games have their very lives in my hands, I'll never know. But at least the school's got a Hot Nurse (tm).
First Aid
x2.

Give me the damn Hot Nurse (tm). Now.
First, do your Paul Hogan impression. Don't pretend you don't have one.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #469 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
First Aid
x2.

Hot Nurse (tm). Then we'll talk.
You don't seem to understand. I've already got the Hot Nurse (tm). I'm the one in the position of strength. You have to please
me
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
First Aid
x2.

You don't seem to understand. I've already got the Hot Nurse (tm). I'm the one in the position of strength. You have to please
me
Well. There's more than one Hot Nurse (tm) in the world. Perhaps I shall get multiple Hot Nurses (tm).
I think you guys have to settle for Moderiately Attractive Aboriginal Medicine Women (tm).
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Drench wrote:
First Aid
x2.

me
Well. There's more than one Hot Nurse (tm) in the world. Perhaps I shall get multiple Hot Nurses (tm).
I think you guys have to settle for Moderiately Attractive Aboriginal Medicine Women (tm).
You must've been doing some research when you found those. Alas, dear Sudo_Nym.

And it's no matter. I Know A Place (tm).
I knew that bitch with the tattoos was messing with me!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #492 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

With but a flick of my wrist, I summon a massive typhoon, lifting Drench high into the air, and dropping him back onto the ground, where a wandering kangaroo punches him with his novelty boxing gloves.

Big Combo
on Drench.

Shouldn't have eliminated me from the Nomic.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #509 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Grab
chenhsi
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #513 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Currently too tired to be snide. Powerplay.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #516 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

And I think a massive
roundhouse
will finish this up nicely.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Elbow
Mykonian
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #536 (isolation #47) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:35 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Block
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #538 (isolation #48) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Uppercut
to mykonian
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #543 (isolation #49) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Chinaheski just can't draw a card, eh?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #554 (isolation #50) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

knife
chenhsi
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #558 (isolation #51) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

And I dodge.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

animorpherv1 wrote:damn you

HOW DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE DEFENSE CARDS!
Read my wiki.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #563 (isolation #53) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sudo lines up five recievers wide... he drops back five steps... he waits... he waits... And it's a
Hail Mary
to mykonian! Unbelievable!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #566 (isolation #54) » Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

mykonian wrote:tss.

That is not nice of you, dear Sudo_Nym... and you know I have a surplus of defence cards, otherwise I wouldn't pass.
Dodge
Yeah, but I have to do something to draw cards, and I have nothing I want to discard.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #575 (isolation #55) » Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, at least he's cute...
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #581 (isolation #56) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Dodge.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #583 (isolation #57) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Knife to ani.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #587 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Dodge.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”