Describe the Playstyle Above You

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

This thread needs to stop dying.

I've skimmed games where OGML was quite competent (and IIRC quite a bit on the outspoken side), but my experience with him came at a bad time and he was out of commission for most of it through no fault of his own :v
I'd like to try another game with him sometime...
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Vi »

I've heard good things about you, but your impulsive nature combined with strange logic and occasionally ignoring people (IIRC) always makes me peg you as scummy. :v

Also, I see you haven't forgiven me for calling you "taco" :P
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Vi »

Classical newb. 'Doesn't post much or often, but at least seems to have a working brain (always a plus, and the same thing can't be said about a good number of others).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Vi »

Seems to have gone through a rash of games he hasn't cared about, or something. His play as scum in that one game was much more intriguing (and fun) than his play as Town obvPowerRole in that other game. Iunno, it seems like you're away a lot and disinterested in the game when you do post. Is that intentional? :v
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Vi »

ALWAYS SCUM.
Vote: forbiddanlight

'Kidding. f-light is definitely someone who gets emotional when the going gets tough (regardless of alignment), and you can measure the pressure on her fairly accurately by seeing how much of her posts are CAPS LOCKED. As a perhaps-unintended result, if she believes strongly about something, she can polarize the whole Town.

Also, if she looks like she's doing something sketchy, she usually is.~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Vi »

This topic needs to quit dying.

I don't think I've ever seen a game where Cyberbob was playing :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 am

Post by Vi »

You're that one guy who keeps posting in this topic. <_<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Vi »

Did not read the title of this topic. >.>
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Vi »

@Korts: Overall I like your play. You have particularly interesting ways of announcing your policy-lynch scumtells and your walls are mostly readable. However, your posts tend to be spread out time-wise, and because of that if a game starts to get long or verbose, you basically sink to the bottom. I recommend skilled skimming and apathy.

Also, you don't rerail threads often enough. Or did it die because I was the last person to post before crypto showed up? Oh well.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Vi »

It has been so long that I can't remember how Korts plays, but *tosses coin into well*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Vi »

You seem to derail into personally hating some other player (sometimes for good reasons, but etc.) and trying to forcelynch them. As a result, while you do point out scum you kind of miss the Mafia.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Vi »

Perceptive but a trifle nice.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”