How strong could a SK be?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I just won as SK in Family Guy, so I came here to brag.

Also, I've wanted to post here recently but figured I shouldn't until FG mafia was over.

I was NK immune in the game, which definitely helped me win, as I couldn't be killed the last night. However, nobody tried to kill me until the last night, including mafia. If the mafia had known I was NK immune (by a kill failing), they would have pushed for my lynch the last day, instead of voting no-lynch. The no lynch combined with me being NK immune gave me the game.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9776
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

lol...BITTER!

But, charter, you were NK immune too, being the GF. If the Mafia gets a NK immune player, it seems fair to give that to the other scum team (SK). If you weren't NK immune, then I could see how it would be unfair for me to be. But you were NK immune also.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

charter wrote:Well, if I tried to kill, I lost my NK immune and investigation immune. Perhaps something similar for SKs?
lol...

But your buddies could make the kill and I couldn't have someone else do my killing.

But maybe some condition on the NK immunity would be good. 1-shot. Or something else.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”