soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 am

Post by camn »

hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:hey zwet, got any flavor backing for being a martyr/bodyguard?
More than what he already posted?
What are you looking for?
what? He hasn't posted
any
flavor besides a name. I want to know why William Wallace is a martyr/bodyguard. What are you trying to say here?
I thought I was pretty clear.
Why do you want more flavor?
Anyone who has seen
Brave Heart
could make up flavor for this... so I don't see the purpose.
FoS: camn

Because if he can't come up with flavor, why should we believe him? I don't like at all how you gave him an out here.
I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
I just wonder what YOU are looking for.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:We fucking serious people? Seriously, stop unvoting. I do not get what makes this claim so believable; and after reading about William Wallace, I really don't see how martyr (or bodyguard for that matter) fits for him. And we should not be letting him get away with his OMGUS on shea.
What is believable is that scum will do everything in its power to reduce discussion and ensure the quickest, least informative mislynch possible. Thanks for helping the scum's agenda.
I'm not helping there agenda at all. I find zwet beyond scummy, and cannot believe that people are actually believing zwet. I just noticed this, but it's interesting that zwet calls TSQ scum while keeping his vote on you, DGB, for god knows why.

Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:hey zwet, got any flavor backing for being a martyr/bodyguard?
More than what he already posted?
What are you looking for?
what? He hasn't posted
any
flavor besides a name. I want to know why William Wallace is a martyr/bodyguard. What are you trying to say here?
I thought I was pretty clear.
Why do you want more flavor?
Anyone who has seen
Brave Heart
could make up flavor for this... so I don't see the purpose.
FoS: camn

Because if he can't come up with flavor, why should we believe him? I don't like at all how you gave him an out here.
I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
If you didn't believe him, why did you unvote him then and place a mindless vote on Jebus?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

scotmany12 wrote:I'm not helping there agenda at all. I find zwet beyond scummy, and cannot believe that people are actually believing zwet. I just noticed this, but it's interesting that zwet calls TSQ scum while keeping his vote on you, DGB, for god knows why.
You may not be helping their agenda on purpose. But tunneling on zwet, whom I'm pretty sure is town, makes the scum very happy. Townies rushing to lynch zwet make scum happy.
scotmany12 wrote:Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
Of course. I repeat. Jebus is one of the three players that is familiar with zwet's propensity for fakeclaiming, or claiming a few different roles on the same day. potajo and I are aware of this, and we are placed in the surreal situation of having to defend zwet. But we're both doing it.

Jebus is also acutely aware of zwet's meta. He should be here, weighing in one way or another. But he's not. He made one meaningless early post. In the meantime, he's VERY active in another game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
10 to lynch

zwetschenwasser: 6 (hasdgfas, Thestatusquo, Yosarian2, scotmany12, sam.samhorn, Kmd4390)
DrippingGoofball: 3 (farside22, zwetschenwasser, CounselWolf)
Jebus: 2 (camn, populartajo)
camn: 1 (Jebus)
Thestatusquo: 1 (DrippingGoofball)

Not Voting: 5 (Simenon, stark, crywolf20084, Caboose, qwints)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

DGB, you say Zwet has fakeclaimed as town. I believe you. But what makes you think he wouldn't do it as scum and try to pass it off as something he does as town. Especially with you and Tajo in the game to defend it.

Also, I've played a game with Jebus. Kirby mafia. He lurked and accomplished nothing. Ended up being mislynched (on Day 2?). I don't expect much from Jebus.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

Kmd4390 wrote:DGB, you say Zwet has fakeclaimed as town. I believe you. But what makes you think he wouldn't do it as scum and try to pass it off as something he does as town. Especially with you and Tajo in the game to defend it.
I doubt he did this in the hope that a tiny minority of players would put their own credibility on the line, and be vocal enough, and persuasive enough, to stop his lynch.

Lynch him or not, I will not tolerate a QUICKLYNCH on day one, and we must discuss alternative lynches. Day 1 is the most informative day of all. We're not letting the scum rob us of it. Not on my watch.
Kmd4390 wrote:Also, I've played a game with Jebus. Kirby mafia. He lurked and accomplished nothing. Ended up being mislynched (on Day 2?). I don't expect much from Jebus.
Maybe. But he's posting with high frequency and regularity elsewhere, right now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:30 am

Post by camn »

scotmany12 wrote:
camn wrote: I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
If you didn't believe him, why did you unvote him then and place a mindless vote on Jebus?
I never had a vote on Zwet.
Why would you say that I did?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Caboose »

Unvote zwet. I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.

I'm not sold on the Jebus case since there are other lurkers here (CW, stark).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 am

Caboose wrote:Unvote zwet. I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.

Bold your unvote if you mean to unvote.

Jebus is not an ordinary lurker case. He's a player that is highly active elsewhere, and should have stuck his neck out and said something about zwet, which he curiously failed to do.

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Caboose »

I already unvoted. I was telling other people to unvote in that sentence.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Caboose »

And DGB is right about Jebus.
Vote: Jebus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm keeping my vote on Zwet. I still think he is the most suspicious player in the game.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Unvote; Vote: TSQ
He knows my meta also.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
camn wrote: I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
I never had a vote on Zwet.
Why would you say that I did?
My mistake. I saw your unvote, and I did not look at the votecount, and assumed you were voting for zwet.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: TSQ
He knows my meta also.
Nice OMGUS. Also, using your own meta as a defense or reason to vote someone is WIFOM. Keep digging yourself into a hole.

If you want people to stop voting zwet, actually explain why. You saying he is pretty sure he is telling the truth means absolutely nothing.

And what the fuck?
Caboose wrote:And DGB is right about Jebus.
What made you "sold" on the Jebus case in the span of about a half-hour?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Lynch him or not, I will not tolerate a QUICKLYNCH on day one, and we must discuss alternative lynches. Day 1 is the most informative day of all. We're not letting the scum rob us of it. Not on my watch.
Ten pages into Day 1 is not a quicklynch. There has been substantial reason to lynch zwet, and we have gotten plenty of information already. There is no need to discuss alternative lynches as zwet is the only correct lynch right now.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
Of course. I repeat. Jebus is one of the three players that is familiar with zwet's propensity for fakeclaiming, or claiming a few different roles on the same day. potajo and I are aware of this, and we are placed in the surreal situation of having to defend zwet. But we're both doing it.

Jebus is also acutely aware of zwet's meta. He should be here, weighing in one way or another. But he's not. He made one meaningless early post. In the meantime, he's VERY active in another game.
This is complete bullshit. You are basically voting for Jebus because he is a lurker. Way to go. If he were voting Jebus, I could understand the case on him a little more. But he isn't, and saying that he should absolutely be here defending zwet (when we don't even know his stance on him) and calling him scummy for not doing so is just ridiculous.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Caboose »

scotmany12 wrote:

If you want people to stop voting zwet, actually explain why. You saying he is pretty sure he is telling the truth means absolutely nothing.
Stop rolefishing.
scotmany12 wrote:And what the fuck?
Look up Jebus' latest posts. He's posting in all his games except for this one. Also, look at CW's latest posts. His site-wide activity level is about consistent with his game activity level.
Before the vote, I didn't look up anyone's latest posts, so I took the low activity as a null-tell.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:

Stop rolefishing.
You already came out and said that you have information to believe that he is town. If you have said information, you not releasing it is hurting the town. Call it rolefishing, but no one is going to believe you until you explain it fully.
Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:And what the fuck?
Look up Jebus' latest posts. He's posting in all his games except for this one. Also, look at CW's latest posts. His site-wide activity level is about consistent with his game activity level.
Before the vote, I didn't look up anyone's latest posts, so I took the low activity as a null-tell.
And it is still a null-tell. Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

scotmany12 wrote:Ten pages into Day 1 is not a quicklynch. There has been substantial reason to lynch zwet, and we have gotten plenty of information already. There is no need to discuss alternative lynches as zwet is the only correct lynch right now.
It is when there has only been a single lynch candidate (hey next time, zwet, consider fakeclaiming on page 20 minimum), and contrary to what you are saying, we have only extremely limited information. If you think we have a lot of info, that's because you haven't learned how to exploit the day one goldmine. Ten pages in a large game is
nothing
scotmany12 wrote:This is complete bullshit. You are basically voting for Jebus because he is a lurker. Way to go.
I absolutely am not advocating his lynch 'because he's a lurker' as there are exceptional circumstances in his case.
scotmany12 wrote:If he were voting Jebus, I could understand the case on him a little more. But he isn't, and saying that he should absolutely be here defending zwet (when we don't even know his stance on him) and calling him scummy for not doing so is just ridiculous.
If Jebus is scum, he's really happy to stay out of a zwet lynch, and let it happen. If for some reason he'd show up, he'd have to acknowledge his knowledge of zwet's meta, and that might just slow down a lovely day one quicklynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

scotmany12 wrote:You already came out and said that you have information to believe that he is town. If you have said information, you not releasing it is hurting the town. Call it rolefishing, but no one is going to believe you until you explain it fully.
You're fishing sardines with a tuna rod.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 pm

scotmany12 wrote:Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
Please explain how noticing a stark contrast in a player's activity between this game, and another, a ridiculous thing to do on day 1, especially.

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
Please explain how noticing a stark contrast in a player's activity between this game, and another, a ridiculous thing to do on day 1, especially.
1. You don't know any outside influences that might be the result of this situation.

2. You don't know person's role in either game; hence, it is a null-tell

3. Lynching anyone on day 1 for lurking is something I don't believe strongly in, no matter the extent. There a far better candidates that have actually done something scummy, you know, like zwet.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm

scotmany12 wrote:1. You don't know any outside influences that might be the result of this situation.
Are you suggesting that outside there could exist influences that prevent Jebus from posting in this game, that aren't applying to his other games?
scotmany12 wrote:2. You don't know person's role in either game; hence, it is a null-tell
I don't know his alignment in either game, why does that make his lurking a null tell in any way?
scotmany12 wrote:3. Lynching anyone on day 1 for lurking is something I don't believe strongly in, no matter the extent.
Is there not a probability that he'll have to show up and participate, when pressured with votes? Since he's posting heavily elsewhere, we know that he's not hogtied in a dungeon.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by camn »

scotmany12 wrote: @everyone
Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
scotmany12 wrote: @camn
scotmany12 wrote: @caboose
scotmany12 wrote: @DGB
This is complete bullshit. You are basically voting for Jebus because he is a lurker.
Why are you so intent on defending Jebus?
From me, from caboose, from DGB... whats the deal?
And dont forget to bring your case to populartajo. He's voting for Jebus, too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not so much defending Jebus as I am attacking the validity of your case against him. My comments about Jebus are directed to everyone, including tajo.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:1. You don't know any outside influences that might be the result of this situation.
Are you suggesting that outside there could exist influences that prevent Jebus from posting in this game, that aren't applying to his other games?
Yes I am. Maybe he does not have enough time for all of his current games, and is focusing on one. Maybe he is simply uninterested in this game. Hell, maybe he forgot about it (Infact,
Mod: prod Jebus please
). None of these make him scum.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:2. You don't know person's role in either game; hence, it is a null-tell
I don't know his alignment in either game, why does that make his lurking a null tell in any way?
How the hell does it make it a scumtell. He could be extremely active as scum in his other game, and lurking as town in this game.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:3. Lynching anyone on day 1 for lurking is something I don't believe strongly in, no matter the extent.
Is there not a probability that he'll have to show up and participate, when pressured with votes? Since he's posting heavily elsewhere, we know that he's not hogtied in a dungeon.
Yes there is, but as far as I see it, the people voting for him have the intention of lynching him; they are not simply pressure votes on him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”