Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Vote: DrippingGoofBall
Not on my watch
DrippingGoofball wrote:....Day 1 is the most informative day of all. We're not letting the scum rob us of it.
Not on my watch
Interesting. Scum using code? Checking actions taken by both players following both posts.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Vote: farside

You're not dead yet, you must be scum!
That's a FACT.

Vote: farside
Zwet's "Not on my watch" was in the RVS. DGB followed Caboose in voting Farside.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: TSQ
He knows my meta also.
Zwet's next move was a TSQ vote. There may actually be something here. DGB has been defending Zwet pretty hardcore and even gave him a chance to claim mason earlier.

zwetschenwasser wrote: And no, I'm not claiming scum. The slip was him trying to pretend to know I was scum, which he would only have been able to know if he was scum. In other words, he's attempting to use his scum knowledge to incriminate me, but at the same time revealing his true identity.
Nice try, scum.
camn wrote:what do you expect from a Red Sox fan?
"HAHAHA WE ARE AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT I DON'T CARE. YOU'RE STILL WRONG! HURHURHUR!"

(Sorry. You asked.)
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

zwetschenwasser wrote:This is the WIFOM post I was talking about. And no, I'm not claiming scum. The slip was him trying to pretend to know I was scum, which he would only have been able to know if he was scum.
You did it again, haha.
zwet wrote:In other words, he's attempting to use his scum knowledge to incriminate me, but at the same time revealing his true identity.
So what you're saying, is that he's bus'ing?

To put it simply...

If he's scum, the only possible slip, is for his to slip up and name his buddy. That scumbuddy would be you, in this case.

If he's town, then he can't slip anything. He's not one of the informed minority.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 am

I had to check who made the slip. That's sam.samhorn.

So if zwet flips scum, sam.samhorn is to be vig'ed or lynched.

And there's something else I need to check. Hold on.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 am

Kmd4390 wrote:blah blah blah secret code
I don't believe there was a night 0, because my choice didn't count. You'd have to think that the scum was allowed to talk during Night 0 for this sort of communication to take place during the day. Ask the mod if the scum was allowed to talk Night 0. If they weren't, you'll have to find some other way to find scum.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

ARGH. Listen! He's scum, so he thought it would be a good idea to incriminate a townie. So he said that he was 100% sure I was scum. He intended to say he thought I was scum, but instead, he said he was 100% sure, which could only come from a Mafia. That, my friends, is a Freudian slip.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

That would be a slip if you were mafia and so was he. So why again did zwet quote my post? I really don't see how it had anything to do with what he was trying to say.
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

Um, I never claimed to have any inside information. I only said zwet was scum.
"I have chronic depression and a learning disability" - Xylthilxm
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:blah blah blah secret code
I don't believe there was a night 0, because my choice didn't count. You'd have to think that the scum was allowed to talk during Night 0 for this sort of communication to take place during the day. Ask the mod if the scum was allowed to talk Night 0. If they weren't, you'll have to find some other way to find scum.
Scum can sometimes talk during confirmations.
zwetschenwasser wrote:ARGH. Listen! He's scum, so he thought it would be a good idea to incriminate a townie. So he said that he was 100% sure I was scum. He intended to say he thought I was scum, but instead, he said he was 100% sure, which could only come from a Mafia. That, my friends, is a Freudian slip.
You are burying yourself. If he slipped in saying he was sure you were scum, why would he have taken the time to think "Hmm. I'm going to incriminate Zwet by slipping"?
sam.samhorn wrote:Um, I never claimed to have any inside information. I only said zwet was scum.
He claims you slipped when you said you were sure he was scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 am

I reckon I'm jumping the gun a bit, but given my tendency to be nightkilled early in most games, and very early in the rest, I want my thoughts to be out there for future reference from beyond the grave.

I did say that have a provable, pro-town role that's not hugely useful. Still, I think it will be good for the town to know my alignment, and the town will find out pretty soon because I'm such a NK-magnet. Or you can lynch me; fine, too. I tried to slow down this day because day 1 is the best, and I think the scum has made so many mistakes that they will be easily rounded up. Also, Day 1 is the only day I'm usually alive, so I rarely see other days, haha, I may be biased.

So here we go.

We lynch zwet today. If zwet is scum, sam.samhorn is scum for sure - there is no doubt about this. And TSQ, whom I know can bus vigorously, is under great suspicion. I would look for players that sound especially exasperated with zwet.

I know that if I were scum, and zwet did what he did being my buddy, I'd bus him so hard everyone's heads would be spinning. Scumbuddies like that, I don't need. So I would look for players that bus'ed zwet especially vociferously.

Oddly enough, if zwet flips town, I'd look for pretty much the same list of suspect as if he flips scum. That's because scum look for short days and easy lynches, and zwet has given the scum ample reasons to push for his lynch, while the scum looks like scum hunting townies, and don't expect to be punished for it the next day. So you can bet that zwet's play was a godsend for the scum, and they would exploit it to the fullest.

When you know my alignment, this post will seem especially scummy:
Thestatusquo wrote:
populartajo wrote:TSQ and DGB are distancing like shit.
Fuck.

You caught me.
TSQ is also after farside.

Look at this:
Thestatusquo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:I could have sworn that all we had was a confirmation phase. Why is everyone act like we had a night 0?
What are you talking about?
People asked why DGB was still alive. My thought well because there was no night 0 that is why.
I just voted for her because she loves to BW me to death.
Unvote, Vote Farside
Thestatusquo wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:FYI, my current vote is not random.
Care to explain?
Not currently, no.
In my opinion the town is well served by knowing that my vote is not within the bounds of the RVI, but is not well served by knowing its purpose yet. All will be revealed in due time, my tiny little friend.
Make sure the above is explained as the game goes on. His vote for farside was not random.
crywolf20084 wrote:
Unvote
My random vote.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm claiming now, so you don't waste an investigation on me. I'm Sir Gawaine's son, a miller one shot day vig.
...Umm...kay.... Not quite sure what to think with that.
I'd say that crywolf is town.
stark wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm claiming now, so you don't waste an investigation on me. I'm Sir Gawaine's son, a miller one shot day vig.
You should probably use that today.
I'd say that stark is town.
hasdgfas wrote:
you're 99% going to be using that day vig today
I'd say that hasdagas is town.
Caboose wrote:zwet, you're 100% going to be using that day vig today.
I'd say that Caboose is town.
Kmd4390 wrote:If you are a miller, this is the right move. Not sure I would have included the vig part though.
I'd say that Kmd is town.
Thestatusquo wrote:We have the claimed miller day vig our chosen lynch target, then we lynch him instead. I am a huge proponent of "lynch all millers," and this one comes without a net loss in lynches also.
I'd say that TQS is scum.
Thestatusquo wrote:Here's the plan. We vote until we reach ~2 from lynch. Then when 2 other people have also expressed willingness to vote that person, we all switch to force the claimed miller vig to use his power on the player we suggested. Then we lynch him. Additionally, we could also force him to use his power on himself.
Yep. He's scum.
Kmd4390 wrote:[...]whenever I've seen an unprovoked miller claim, it's always been a real miller. That's all been offsite though, so I guess your PoV has more merit here.
Totally town.
Yosarian2 wrote:I'm a little unsure in this case, though; if a scum has a one-shot daykill, why would he claim it so early, instead of just sitting back quietly and waiting, and using it for a surprise endgame win, or to pick off a cop the moment he claims, or something?
Hmmm...
sam.samhorn wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:Here's the plan. We vote until we reach ~2 from lynch. Then when 2 other people have also expressed willingness to vote that person, we all switch to force the claimed miller vig to use his power on the player we suggested. Then we lynch him. Additionally, we could also force him to use his power on himself.
I support this plan.
Scum scum scum.
camn wrote:[...]if he actually lets us direct his kill. . it makes me like him.[...]
scotmany12 wrote:For some reason, you believe there is no way, if he was scum, that he would kill a fellow scum if we told him to do so. Why is that?
I'd say that scot is town.
Thestatusquo wrote:Currently most likely to be scum in my eyes is farside, but that could easily change. Like I said, the day just started.
The mother of all Greyhounds.
zwetschenwasser wrote:And farsidescum looks dodgily amusing.
And s little short bus on the side.
Yosarian2 wrote:Ideally, I would like to see him dead before he gets to post again, just in case he is a scum dayvig. I am 100% serious about this.
Could
be bus'ing hard.

=============
Special qwints section:
qwints wrote:vote: farside -Switching from an evil monkey avatar to a cute baby could only be designed to hide your scummy nature.
Another farside bus? That one is going fast to a bad neighborhood.
qwints wrote:FOS: zwet for trying to speak in a (cockney?) accent.
A FOS on zwet, eh?
qwints wrote:Lynch all liars. vote: zwet Are you fucking serious?
Now a vote...
qwints wrote:unvote - Caboose vouching for zwet combined w/ zwet claiming bodyguard means I don't want to lynch zwet today.
That's townie.
qwints wrote:vote sam.samhorn - This must be the most anti-town post I've ever seen.
Townie, except that it could be bus'ing. Or qwints' scumdar is deathly accurate?
Thestatusquo wrote:Also, silly DGB, you don't need to vote for me. I would NK you any time I have a NK. No questions asked.
Scum setting up WIFOM self-confirmation by not NK'ing me tonight.
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's absurd that I'm not mafia, sam? You are so definitely scum.
You two seem to know each other, haha.

I like how clairvoyant TSQ was with sam's slip with zwet. These three seem to know each other, hahaha.

SCUM:

TSQ
sam.samhorn
zwet (mostly on account of sam's slip, otherwise he'd be in the Purgatory)

PURGATORY:

=====leaning scum=========
farside (because she's being bus'ed by TSQ)
Jebus
=====refusing to lean=========
Simenon
=====leaning town=========
qwints
Yosarian2 (leaning town, though, after reading his posts in isolation - except his defense of TSQ is suspicious)

TOWN:

DrippingGoofball
poptajo
stark
crywolf
hasdagas
Kmd
camn
scotmany
Caboose >>> if zwet flips town. If zwet flips scum... well she said she had roleboased info about his alignment, so...

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 am

Post by populartajo »

Extreme V/LA until Thursday
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
10 to lynch

zwetschenwasser: 6 (hasdgfas, Thestatusquo, Yosarian2, scotmany12, sam.samhorn, Kmd4390)
Jebus: 2 (camn, populartajo)
DrippingGoofball: 2 (farside22, CounselWolf)
sam.samhorn: 2 (qwints, zwetschenwasser)
Thestatusquo: 1 (DrippingGoofball)
camn: 1 (Jebus)

Not Voting: 3 (Simenon, stark, crywolf20084, Caboose)

Prodding stark. Seeking a replacement for Simenon.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 am

Howzabout we lynch sam today and I protect DGB. That way, in the morning after people try to NK DGB, I'll be dead and confirmed, and DGB can bus TSQ. And I'm not burying myself. He intended to say something he didn't say, but the something he said was in the back of his mind, and it came out unintentionally.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Howzabout we lynch sam today and I protect DGB. That way, in the morning after people try to NK DGB, I'll be dead and confirmed, and DGB can
bus
TSQ.
The bolded is one of at least 3 things wrong with this post.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 am

Or get mad at/ get a case on/ daycop investigate/ insert kill scum action here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Or get mad at/ get a case on/ daycop investigate/ insert kill scum action here.
What made you choose bussing as the action originally?

If you think DGB could bus, why would she, as scum, be targeted at night, by the scum, leaving you to be killed? Why would the scum target DGB if they knew you were protecting her?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:39 am

Because DGB is nuts and scum don't know if I'm telling the truth or not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote: What made you choose bussing as the action originally?

If you think DGB could bus, why would she, as scum, be targeted at night, by the scum, leaving you to be killed?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 am

Mainly because I don't actually know what bussing means.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why did you use the term then? What did you think it meant when you used it?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 am

make a case on someone and not let go?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually means pushing a case on a scumbuddy.
Kmd wrote:Why would the scum target DGB if they knew you were protecting her?
Zwet wrote:Because DGB is nuts and scum don't know if I'm telling the truth or not.
Still don't like this answer.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 am

I see. Never mind then! I don't think that DGB is scum. And what more do you want from the answer? Chocolate sprinkles?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Xylthixlm replaces Simenon. Welcome to the game, Xylthixlm!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The twang of the bowstring is heard loud and clear by all, but no one sees the shooter as all eyes are instantly drawn to the shaft, which has buried itself in the heart of
zwetschenwasser

zwetschenwasser -
William Wallace, Town Martyr
- Felled by an Arrow

Vote Count:
9 to lynch

Jebus: 2 (camn, populartajo)
DrippingGoofball: 2 (farside22, CounselWolf)
sam.samhorn: 1 (qwints)
Thestatusquo: 1 (DrippingGoofball)
camn: 1 (Jebus)

Not Voting: 9 (Simenon, stark, crywolf20084, Caboose, hasdgfas, Thestatusquo, Yosarian2, scotmany12, sam.samhorn, Kmd4390)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 am

That works! Go town!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”