dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by dejkha »

Vote: Empking
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 am

Post by dejkha »

Well then, what are we waiting for!?

[Read sig]
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 am

Post by dejkha »

This game is on fire. I can't keep up with it...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 am

Post by dejkha »

Let's attempt to get this game moving. Everyone, except Emp, post your scum metas!

Mine pretty much comes down to me winning my one game as scum because of bad town play. Who else?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 am

Post by dejkha »

If you're really gonna read the whole game to make sure, that's some real dedication, but anyway:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0

There are the game notes from my wiki:

"
My first game. Mafia Roleblocker outted himself from the pressure of everyone suspecting him and was lynched on Day 1. I got a lucky NK on the Cop during the first night. A Vanilla Townie claimed Doc when he had no suspicion on him and caused the real Doc to claim. The Vanilla townie was thus lynched that day and the Doc was NK’d the following night.
"

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

Post by dejkha »

How and why do you have more of a logical stance when you're scum? You're not really scumhunting and having a less logical stance when town doesn't help anyone but scum...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Just curious since it's hard to understand, did you say you try harder not to post longer, more detailed stuff as scum? Or
you do
try to post longer, more detailed stuff as scum? Your wording is throwing me off.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 am

Post by dejkha »

Why don't you try to do both those things (posting more and having a more logical stance) as town? It can only help us...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by dejkha »

It wasn't a rhetorical question.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I LIKE acting like a crazed baboon.
So I assume that means you don't like helping town then, correct?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Actually, no. It means that I find this game fun, and I like poking fun at people and making jokes more than sitting down and trying to act logical. But I do like to help town.
Then don't act logical. Be logical. You can have plenty of fun AIM conversations where you can poke fun at people, but when you're nearing the uselessness of Emps caliber, you can bet that you're not helping town.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by dejkha »

That's why we have a doc and cop. Hopefully they'll make good use of their night actions before being killed.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 am

Post by dejkha »

Because I'm scum and I know who the cop and doc are!!!!! Sorry guys, but you can't pin that one on me. Neither scum, nor town, have any idea who doc or cop is until they claim or are killed. So don't go trying to say I know who they are. I also say they would be killed because we have a 2/5 chance of one of them being killed. Hewitt, this isn't a perfect game and most aren't, so it's silly to assume the perfect scenario will play out.

I'll keep in mind how you tried to use that against me without reasoning though, Hasd. There's no way I could know who cop or doc are unless I am one. Which means, scum doesn't even know who cop or doc is. So trying to use that against me is quite the a stretch.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 am

Post by dejkha »

hasdgfas wrote:wow. I wasn't actually using against you. I was genuinely curious as to how you're so sure that they'll die.
Didn't sound that way to me. When you say "I also find it interesting the dejkha assumes the PRs will be killed", that sounds like you think it's suspicious. All that was needed was the question of why I assumed it. It's all about wording and specifically the "I also find it interesting" struck me as odd and implied that I could know something I shouldn't.
Hewitt wrote:Isn't it a 2/7 chance of them being lynched not 2/5?
I was referring to NKs, which is 2/5. Town would never lynch a power role. Unless the power role was Emp, because he probably wouldn't claim before he was lynched.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 am

Post by dejkha »

I know, but having a power role claim due to L-1 prepares us because we know who the NK will more than likely be. And we'll know who not to lynch while seeing who was pushing and how hard. And according to the role PMs, it doesn't say that the Doc can't protect the Cop, so if the Cop claims at L-1 then he could go through with his investigation if the Doc protects him. (After I typed all that, I'm not even sure if it counters what you said about town pushing a PR to lynch, but I think it's a good point anyway)

If someone pulls a quick hammer on a power role, or anyone for that matter, I'm sure they'll be lynched next. If scum were to pull a quick hammer on anyone, it would be pointless because it would be one for one. So I'd recommend town not to do that, otherwise you'll be a likely be the top suspect come the next day.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

Post by dejkha »

Well, ignorance in bliss, so I'd imagine you are.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

Post by dejkha »

EBWOP: Ignorance
is
bliss.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:19 am

Post by dejkha »

There's nothing wrong with calling him ignorant since that's the case. He doesn't know who scum is (unless he is) so he's ignorant of it and that's why he's happy with his vote for who he thinks it is. Ignorance is bliss.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 am

Post by dejkha »

Do you think so without a doubt in your mind? Like, are you positive?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 am

Post by dejkha »

Alright, just making sure.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Post by dejkha »

Looks like someone wants to get on my bandwagon first to avoid suspicion of bandwagoning.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 am

Post by dejkha »

1. That's hardly a "case"
2. Your cases are worthless and stupid. Especially when I didn't blow up, but just used logic on how it meant nothing. But you wouldn't know anything of that, would you?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

Post by dejkha »

It wasn't over defensive, though it may have looked that way if you think I used so many big words...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 am

Post by dejkha »

Copy and paste, my friend. Copy and paste. Your user name means nothing.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by dejkha »

The thing with how I responded to Hasd about how he thought it was "interesting that
assume that the PRs will be killed" is that the word "interesting", when used like that, really does imply that he finds it suspicious in a way. And I don't see how it's "interesting" that I think they would die. It's no more interesting than someone thinking they won't die. There were better words to use to describe what he thought of it, that is, if he had to have that statement. All that was needed was asking me why I thought they would die out of curiosity.

While I'm on the subject, Hasd, why did you find it particularly "interesting"?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:See? When alexhans tells dejkha the exact same thing I told him was scummy, dejkha listens. When I tell him, he dismisses it as stupid.
Where did I imply that I agree with him? I restated what I said earlier, only I elaborated on it. I still don't think it was scummy for that reason.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 am

Post by dejkha »

Is Wall-E playing or should I just considering him lurking? He's posting elsewhere.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 am

Post by dejkha »

I respond logically to everyone else with the same reason before you voted for me. If you expected me to say it again for you when it looked like you were getting on an easy wagon, you're out of your mind. And the way he explained what happened was a lot better than your "WTF? You just blew a fuse there as if you were a nervous wreck about something! Defensive much?"

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Yours definitely wasn't. And the "WTF" was a big part of that.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 am

Post by dejkha »

Your "No"s, as seen in previous games, are points in which you cannot respond with a post that can counter the other. So by saying that, you're admitting that I was right. If not, then you'd say something that would support how I wasn't.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:08 am

Post by dejkha »

Nothing's going on. Zwet's just mad I treat him differently than all the other kids in the playground.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 am

Post by dejkha »

Let's do it...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
dejkha wrote:
Where did I imply that I agree with him?
I restated what I said earlier, only I elaborated on it. I still don't think it was scummy for that reason.
Where did I say you had to agree with him?
The point is that you actually took the time to respond logically to him for the same case that I made that you dismissed as stupid.
What was the point of arguing that you implied that I agreed with him if you just admitted you did by saying: "I'm pissed off that
you RECOGNIZE that what I'm saying is true
"?

Seems a little scummy that you'd argue an observation that you knew was true. And like I repeatedly said, I don't think it's true, nor did I say I thought it was.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 am

Post by dejkha »

He's saying that you haven't asked a single question that would show that you're scumhunting.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:14 am

Post by dejkha »

Emp, how old are you?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:29 am

Post by dejkha »

So you refuse to answer my question to you? That means you refuse to cooperate with my scumhunting. That's very scummy.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:24 am

Post by dejkha »

XD

Still, Emp, you don't want to cooperate with the scumhunt? That's not making you look good.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 am

Post by dejkha »

Of course they would, everyone, save a few people, think they're policy lynches. Its like Emp is talking to his big brother.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 am

Post by dejkha »

You know, now that I've looked through the thread, Hewitt, you haven't done much of anything this game. And don't blame it on me because there have been some questionable moves this game and I was there trying to get answers and even in this emp and Zwet thing, I'm asking question and pointing out logic, lies, etc.

You come in with a comment once in a while, but it's not really meaningful since you never come back to it.. And you keep saying you're confused with what me and Zwet are going on about, but there's nothing to be confused about. It's straight forward.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 am

Post by dejkha »

I've been asking about your age, which, according to you, helps scumhunting. You said "all questions directed to your fellow players help scum hunting." And I don't think it would hurt to know.

When I ask questions, a lot of the time they're part of a bigger picture that I lead up to, because that gives them a chance to correct themselves or to follow through with their own logic. If they fail to do so, it makes my point much greater.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dejkha »

You've asked 4 questions in the game before Alex accused you of not scumhunting. Those being:

"What do you think its for?"

"What?'

"Link?"

"What is the case? In your own words."

Only 3 of those could be considered "helping scum hunting" and that would seriously be stretching it.

The first was you asking Hewitt why he thought you random voted her.

The second was... well, I don't even know why you felt the need to post it, but its not helping the hunt.

The third was you asked for the link to my game as scum, which probably helps the most of all your questions, but it doesn't help much since I'm sure you didn't read the whole game.

The last one was just asking Wall-E what he thought the case against me was.

So 3 of the 4 questions could be considered helping, but not very much at all.

And on the note of Wall-E, he's clearly lurking, so I'm gonna take the liberty to start his wagon.

Unvote Vote: Wall-E

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by dejkha »

I'll give you your ba ba, but I'm sure as hell not changing your diaper. You'll need mommy to do that.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by dejkha »

Translation: Stop whining.

Doing something helpful would help also.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by dejkha »

^That's hewitt reinforcing what I said in 132.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by dejkha »

I only ignore stupid posts. That's why I only occasionally respond to Emp. He sometimes has a good question to respond to.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by dejkha »

I don't think all your posts are stupid, nor did I say I did. I consider you a better player than Emp, so I can't think that.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by dejkha »

Alright, let's start a new.

Zwet, the reason I thought it was stupid was because lurking is very scummy, especially when its been almost 7 pages and he only made a one sentence post aside from confirming and random voting. And I don't see why you're ok with letting him slip by like that, because if everyone thought like that, then everyone would lurk, even scum. That should've been incredibly obvious and lynching a lurker is a lot better than policy lynching someone IMO.

Hewitt, regardless of what you like or don't like, that shouldn't keep you from scumhunting and I find it to be a poor excuse, because things have happened and you're lying low when it comes to questioning others.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by dejkha »

There's been plenty of things to comment on, even if they were within the triangle.

- My reaction to has' comment to my pessimism.
- Everyone else reaction to my reaction (particularly Zwets)
- Alex's points against Emp, which I supported in 136
- Wall's constant lurking
- Has' temporary lurking from early (which you did bring up)
- Post 115, where I point out Zwets unnecessary arguing of something I said he did, when he was fully aware that what I said was true.

I'd say you made a single comment or sentence about
most
of these (not all) and never gave anything with real reasoning or explanation. You pretty stick to saying you agree or disagree with saying anything more.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by dejkha »

hasdgfas wrote:so if the game continues the way it has, I'm going to have to be replaced. I will not play with people who act like this with each other.
I haven't posted because I don't want to get in the middle of this ridiculous argument. If I don't get some measure of assurance that we're through with that, I'm done.
Like I said to hewitt, that's a poor excuse since there's been things to comment on and you haven't. Your reasons don't make you look any better.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:lurker lynches are typically policy lynches, dej.
They're really, really not. Policy lynches are more like you and Emp who are incapable of change how you play. Lurkers try to stay low while they don't have to and is an indication of scum.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by dejkha »

hasdgfas wrote:Have you seen anything else important?
Yes, and I listed about 6 or 7, so should I assume you stopped reading altogether?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by dejkha »

Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by dejkha »

Well, either way, I'm not gonna let it slide. If a post with content doesn't come soon, you may be getting my vote.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 am

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:I would think twenty-nine minutes is a little convenient after a couple of days absence.
QFT
zwetschenwasser wrote:Not particularly. Since I'm in so many games, when school gets tough I only can post in a few at a time, and when people call me out that I've been active in my other games I need to go back and quickly say something in the game I skipped.
If you skipped the game, how would you know they called you out on it?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:20 am

Post by dejkha »

Empking wrote:The lurker hunt coming from Dej seems like scum trying to get a lurker lynch.

Hewitt: What scummier (IYO) Active lurking or lurking?
I never said I wanted a lurker lynch. Pay attention.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am

Post by dejkha »

Was that a hammer?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Yes.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 am

Post by dejkha »

Because we need to do something to keep him from lurking. Votes may be just the thing.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 am

Post by dejkha »

They will if they have to.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 am

Post by dejkha »

I already answered that.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

Post by dejkha »

No. I'm the only vote on him as far as I can tell.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 am

Post by dejkha »

Hewitt, I'm really not seeing whats so hard to understand about this discussion. He seem to be "confused" about nearly everything in this game regardless who how straight forward it is.
alexhans wrote:why?
Because it's a lot more likely that he's been lurking and posted when he saw someone call him on it than him not reading the thread for a couple days and then just happened to return a half hour later.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dejkha »

Not always.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Post by dejkha »

I think putting a lurker at L-1 without questions asked would be a good way to pull them into the game without the intention of lynching them at first. If they don't, then I'd consider it acceptable to lynch them.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

Post by dejkha »

It doesn't matter what their intention is, whether to lynch or not. Once at L-1, depending on the result of if the lurker returns, they're free to unvote if they don't think its necessary, but I'm saying that I would consider it acceptable if it happened.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am

Post by dejkha »

Yes there is.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 am

Post by dejkha »

Cool, so you don't mind if I stop posting then?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 am

Post by dejkha »

Let me rephrase that. So you don't mind if me, hewitt and alex stop posting?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by dejkha »

No, because if the mod prods me, I'll tell everyone I'm here and continue not to post, all while reading the thread.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by dejkha »

Then I'll just post to say I'm here every 72 hours so I don't need a prod.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by dejkha »

Also, Wall-E should be on his 2nd prod, according to the rules. So, after another 2 days, the mod should replace him.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by dejkha »

Doubtful, considering he should've gotten two prods by now.

Mod: I expect Wall-E to be on his second prod that he should've gotten yesterday, so in two days if he doesn't respond, then replace him.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 am

Post by dejkha »

If he's replaced, then fine, but if he's not then that means he's been picking up his prods, so I'll lynch him if he continues this and he's not replaced.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:Well... I can understand the pressure but not the consideration... Lynching lurkers just for lurking is a Big NO in my book.
I like to think it's similar to russian roulette in the sense that if he goes in knowing the gun's empty, then he won't care. He'll just do it and be done. You have to make it mean something. Every pull of the trigger brings you closer and closer to your demise. That's why you throw in a single bullet. So he knows it'll happen if he doesn't stop. Pressure means nothing if it doesn't have an eventual consequence.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 am

Post by dejkha »

Alex, honestly, I wasn't intending on lynching him. But now since everyone made me admit to it being just pressure, it defeats the point and now I have to lynch him if he doesn't get replaced.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am

Post by dejkha »

If he's lurking and purposely not playing, then he's scummy, so my vote is staying where it is until he's replaced.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by dejkha »

You know Zwet, I would calm down if I were you. If he flips scum, I'm coming after you for your anger at us voting for him (and other reasons of course).

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by dejkha »

I'm perfect, so I can't imagine I'm any of those.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

Since I don't see "moron", I'm gonna have to assume its Emp who's the "active lurker".

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by dejkha »

I suppose. I can pretty much only get crazed baboon since Zwet admitted it earlier. The rest aren't very clear.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
dejkha wrote:I'm perfect, so I can't imagine I'm any of those.
SCUMSCUMSCUM!!!!
Unvote; Vote: Dejkha
This post alone may make Zwet a good lynch candidate for Day 1. That combined with everything else may make him an awesome lynch candidate for Day 1.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

I think he's saying by voting me, he's trying to make people think I'm town because his playstyle is horrible and people won't listen to what he says. So, in short, I think he's trying to use reverse psychology. It's still a horrible reason though.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 am

Post by dejkha »

My favorite color is red. Now he can.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 am

Post by dejkha »

Unvote Vote: Zwet

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 am

Post by dejkha »

How he reacted to my reaction at the beginning and post 115 where I show how he unnecessarily argued something he knew was true. And also how he's ok with people lurking the whole game. Or at least, he's ok with Wall-E doing it. Even though Wall-E's being replaced I wouldn't be surprised if they're scum buddies.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote: I don't believe he ever said that lurking the whole game (wich is impossible since you get replaced) is fine.
I asked if he would mind if me, hewitt and you lurked the whole game, while posting every once in a while so we dont get replaced and he said he's fine with it.
alexhans wrote: I think there's no valid reasons for your vote Dej... At all.
Sorry you feel that way.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 am

Post by dejkha »

Wow, I had a dream that you would've made a short post lol (is it bad that I had a dream about mafiascum?).

I'm still thinking your and Zwet could be scum if one flips scum because of how Zwet flipped out.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 am

Post by dejkha »

Just so everyone knows, when I said "flipped out", I meant how Zwet reacted to me voting Wall-E for lurking.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 am

Post by dejkha »

"wall-e killed my family with his rhetoric "

XFD

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by dejkha »

Zwet, you have no idea what OMGUS is do you? Because you used it so unbelievably wrong.

Hewitt, I agree, unless Wall-E says more (and I mean a lot more), I'll probably be switching back to him.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:Where did you get that impression?
I didn't. Emp said I wanted you lynched for lurking. The only way I can see that is if my vote was a hammer. Which it wasn't, it was the first vote on you.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:It's called "Content." I can understand your unfamiliarity, considering most of your posts in this game. (oh snap)
Good god, that is so incredibly true. I want to have sex with that sentence. I really do.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:Nice appeal to emotion.

Unvote: Wall-E
Wow, this certainly does give you a boost of the scum bar. I'm not seeing how that vote makes sense.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:If he's telling the truth and he forgot to watch the thread then that's a lot more understandable.
He said it happened with 3 other games.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 am

Post by dejkha »

^That's your first wrong move. Let's see what the next is...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by dejkha »

Take a look at my sig. Since he realized he can be lynched that fast, maybe he's actually trying to prevent it by smartening up.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 am

Post by dejkha »

It's the record for a game that I was in with you.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by dejkha »

I haven't had an internet connection since Friday, so that's why I haven't posted (after that point anyway), and I just got it back. I'll try to make a post ASAP.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by dejkha »

Post for prod. I'll get to work on a real post.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Eh? AtE is a HECKUVA big scumtell.
zwet wrote:]Um... not many
I'd like to give a very clear
WRONG!
. This sounds like he's seriously trying to make an AtE vote worthy, when it's really not, all on it's own.
hasdgfas wrote:
wall-e wrote:Just
know that I will kill you
or attack you in this game regardless of your answer.
hi scum

confirm vote wall-e
Understandable, but use common sense and read more carefully. He said he'd kill you
or
attack you. It seems to me he'd do one as town or do both as scum, since his attacks are fairly common. And this post actually makes me more suspicious of you than him since it's not hard to see what he meant and you jump out of lurking to push this issue that isn't getting us anywhere.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Aha! Blatant OMGUS. I explained why I was voting for you. Delayed responses is part of my playstyle, and YOU KNOW THIS. If you thought I wouldn't actually go back and read that post then you don't know me very well.
Zwet, I've had it with your shitty ass excuses. All you're ever doing is playing more and more scummy every game and trying to build a meta for yourself so that everything is a nulltell because it's "part of your playstyle". Smarten your dumb ass up and change it. "Oh, I like to hammer", "Oh, it's part of my playstyle". Change your fucking playstyle if you don't want to penalized for it.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I WANT you lynched. Therefore, I don't care what L-? you are.
So you could've gotten him lynched right there without a claim and you wouldn't have cared. This was your mistake Zwet, because if you really wanted him lynched, it would've been because you were that certain he was scum and if you were, then your vote would remain on him for the rest of the day and maybe even every day until he was lynched.
hewitt wrote:Well then I apologize for being clueless zwets but that's the way it is right now.
Note that this is post 361 and this has been the issue most of the game with him: he's clueless. If you go back, you should notice that he hasn't given much useful input because he's "confused" or "clueless". In this case, Zwet's right, not committing is a scumtell.

I don't think the AtE that follows is a scumtell, because sarcasm is hardly easy to read over the internet and I don't think much of it anyway.
alexhans wrote:anyway...
@dej, hasd: What do you think about this? Is my case good? weak? why?
If it ends with "Vote: Emp", it sounds good to me. Seriously though, your case sounds like the one in every game he's in (which is always a good reason to lynch him).
alex wrote:I think it goes along the lines of what I've said... Stupid lawyer acting but it's not enough reason to vote...
What I was doing was to see if Emp was certain that I was scum. It's not uncommon that I see Emp say "I found scum" with little to no evidence, so I wanted to see if he was sure enough to the point that his vote would remain on me until one of us died.
hewitt wrote:I think that dejkha is generally an outspoken player, I think he likes to voice his opinion as often as he can, and the fact that he hasn't posted in what seems to be eight days and about five pages ago, disturbs me.
It's time like that when you should look at the person posting history. If you did then you would've seen that I haven't really been posting anywhere. I didn't have an internet connection for about 5 days and I was busier than normal for the days after that.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

Yes, you wanted to what?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:to your question. Also, I don't consider going back to read important posts without help a bad aspect of my playstyle.
I don't see any question mark in my post. Which question? I don't expect you to need help to read important posts. You've made it this far, so I'm sure you can read by yourself without much trouble.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:dejkha and hascow.
Obvious attempt to build on the meta of delayed responses

+1 scumpoint

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:I feel like I'm talking to a wall... read
Cool, then vote him and shut up because you're wasting time and thread space arguing something his feeble mind (giving the BoDT that there's not a black abyss where his brain should be) cannot comprehend.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 am

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:I guess I'll just point to Empking's iron-clad meta-shield and walk away.
That's what he wants us to do. That's what he always wants us to do and I never will.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

Ok people, can we get some votes going? Alex, I thought you said you were already voting Emp (or did you unvote?).

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:I unvoted due to the cop claim. If there are no counter claims I think it's safe to assume he is telling the truth.
Oh, I didn't see that. Go figure. Not only was the cop role wasted on Emp, but he claims with no reason because his desire to be killed before Day 2 is apparently even larger than usual.

LK, how could you do this to us? And saying you picked the roles at random is no excuse!

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by dejkha »

I don't remember at the moment. I stopped caring much for this game when you and Emp went on with your endless babble and it didn't look like it was going to stop [no one (that means you, hewitt) try to comment on how its the same with me, because it's not]. I'll go back and check later, but if I remember correctly, I've restated it a couple times.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 am

Post by dejkha »

It's Day One, smart one.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 am

Post by dejkha »

If someone else said it, I may've believed that, but since you said it, I highly doubt it. Not to mention it was a horrible trap because if he was fake claiming, his mind would have made him remember who he killed on night one (which there hasn't been yet).

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 am

Post by dejkha »

No, it's really not.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:53 am

Post by dejkha »

He is. Your "trap" would've forced his mind, as a reflex, to instantly think back to what he did on Night 0 if it happened already. His intelligence has nothing to do with it, your "trap" was just stupid.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Nope. You are being hypocritical. Lynchscumplease.
Nope, I'm using facts and what should be common knowledge, but unfortunately, common knowledge isn't so common anymore. Zwet, I'd just like to note that you, just like Emp, are almost unable to start a successful wagon on me due to your horrible reasoning.
hasdgfas wrote:I've seen stupid scum before. You have to be patient with something that's obviously a trap.
Emp's stupid whether he's scum or not. If he fake claimed right away, there's no way to tell unless there's a counter claim. This is especially true of Emp, so if there's a real cop out there, you'll do well to speak up by the end of tomorrow.
Like I told Zwet, it's not whether he's stupid or not, it's how the human mind works, unless he's got short term memory loss, in which case the trap still wouldn't work.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by dejkha »

No, just my invulnerability to you. You're not a threat to me because you never make points worth listening to before someone else makes them.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dejkha »

Hehehe, you fool. Since you keep making crap cases, no one will listen to you until it's not crap.

But I like how you're trying to make it seem like I think I'm invulnerable to a lynch from everyone even though what I say revolves around you and you alone.

+scumpoints for you, sir.

I find it hilarious how the harder to try, the more likely you hard to screw up XD

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by dejkha »

Voting to lynch someone kills them. That's a threat, but Zwets isn't since his vote are hardly ever anything to follow. By definition he would be a threat. Obviously I don't feel he is.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:03 am

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:I agree with 554.
Then you agree that Zwet has made a case worth listening to and that would make you wrong. BTW, I'd like to see which one you think is worth listening to.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by dejkha »

alex wrote:Zwet attacks him for that and dej sees that it is scummy because Zwets is playing differently?
It's not playing differently. Saying "LURKING IS NOT A SCUMTELL" is a scumtell itself. Especially when he acts like we're about to kill his scumbuddy for lurking.
alex wrote:Again, you think lurking is bad and needs votes but then Emp does it and you don't vote him.
Lurking =/= Active Lurking. Like I said, pressure means nothing if they know that's all it is.
alex wrote:How do you get the feeling that Zwets is smartening up man?
I wasn't talking about Zwet, I was talking to Zwet.
alex wrote:I still can't understand why would you choose Zwets over Emp if you were town.
Read the thread over to find why I'm voting him then.
alex wrote:Zwets has made clear he wants dej lynched, therefore I can see dej as scum to be worried and trying to dismiss his points as stupid and lynching him.
His points are stupid.
Emp wrote:Yet, he never voted Emp.
I'm sorry, did I say I want him lynched over Zwet? No, now please stop trying to put words in my mouth to make your case hold together.

What part of "This post alone may make Zwet a good lynch candidate for Day 1. That combined with everything else may make him an awesome lynch candidate for Day 1." do you not understand? Seriously, I have to ask...

alex wrote:again, tells me to vote Emp and shut up. He is confortable witho others voting him or Zwets but he prefers Zwets.
Exactly, I prefer Zwet. If only you could remember that instead of wasting your time saying how I'm not voting Emp.
alex wrote:You stopped caring? That's showing that you won't try to scumhunt?
No, that's showing that I don't like to read the thread when you're wasting your time talking to Emp about crap he cannot understand.
alex wrote:You said you don't want lurkers lynched but tried to do Wall-e in.
alex wrote:You "lost interest" in the game due to my exchange with Emp but didn't try to stop it.
Oh, I didn't?
dejkha wrote:
Cool, then vote him and shut up
because you're wasting time and thread space arguing something his feeble mind (giving the BoDT that there's not a black abyss where his brain should be) cannot comprehend.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Alex, you know what that entire post was? A bunch responses to post that I've already defending and reasons why I should vote Emp over Zwet. So hows about this: you vote who you want and I'll vote who I want. If I'm live to tomorrow and Zwet's dead, you can bet you're getting my vote for trying to make my posts seem scummy when I've already responded to just about everything you said. I don't think it's a coincidence that you're doing that at the same time my wagon may gain speed.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 am

Post by dejkha »

And you're most stupid stupid person I've heard from in my life (second to Emp, but that's a given).

By the end of this game, you'll see why following Zwet dumbass "points" are exactly that: dumbass points.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:31 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:Again. Someone asks you questions and you just attack them.
Is it forbidden to question you? you just dismiss Zwets and Emp so I ask you stuff and you accuse me? Go on then. That's so town-like </sarcasm>
No, but it should be forbidden to repeat questions that have been presented and answered reasonably (if they weren't answered reasonably, you would've asked that again sooner not waited so long). You still haven't answered my question: What the fuck is wrong with you?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:clarify me something... You think Emp is dumb or scum?
Read the thread for once.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:37 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:I still suspect that you might be voting Zwet's just as rettaliatory action and be keeping Emp for the ride because he is usually anti-town. Check your own wiki.
That is part of it. I will push for an Emp lynch by the time the game is over, but not yet.
alexhans wrote:And again. You dismiss everyone that doesn't agree with you and attack them (ad hom could go here) personally. That's not pro-town.
No, I only dismiss everyone that ask me the same questions over and over and over again for no damn reason, probably trying to make it look scummy by doing so.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:
dejkha wrote:
alexhans wrote:clarify me something... You think Emp is dumb or scum?
Read the thread for once.
Answer me please. I may have misunderstood you. I want an answer here and now.
Read the thread. I say and not the other. There's no reason to think one of them when I haven't said it.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 am

Post by dejkha »

I'm the Doc. And that's why you don't listen to Zwet. May that be a listen to you fools.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 am

Post by dejkha »

This "Dejhka" character sounds familiar... >_>

BYAH!

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:04 am

Post by dejkha »

Has was far from logical. I knew he was scum from the start, there was just too little to prove it. If I survived, I could've pointed out how he never unvoted after my claim, while he was still posting everywhere else for a full day or two. It looks like alex wasn't just being stupid before, he was being scummy. I always get the two confused. Kudos Alex. And Wall-E was hardly being scummy; people were just taking everything he said and tried too hard to make something of them.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 am

Post by dejkha »

True, but you had quite a few posts around the site within the 22 hours that you had to check. I don't think town would ask for a claim and never come back to hear it. And almost every single one of your votes was a vote followed by 2 or 3 words. Never any reasons. I don't see how town never noticed this.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 am

Post by dejkha »

Your were the very definition of scum and did just about every scumtell.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

Post by dejkha »

You stuck to the popular ones like lurking, not actually scumhunting (since you were scum, i mean it didn't look like you were), and hopping on every bandwagon, and without reason no less.

I don't think I would've guessed Alex unless we were alive in lylo, because that stunt he pulled before my lynch would be pointless for town.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 am

Post by dejkha »

Still, not stating reasons for a badnwagon vote is scummy, regardless of if you say them later.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:Dej: Your policy hate screwed you this time. Zwets was town. Emp too.
Obviously I know they were town, but that doesn't change anything. The only way I wont want them gone is if they're a PR. Zwet isn't as big of a dumbass as he acts so I know he can help, but wont, so if lynching him as soon as possible will help fix that, then so be it. Besides, him and Emp are a liability. They gotta go sooner or later and sooner's always better.
alexhans wrote:Hascow was extremely opportunistic to put both Emp and Dej at L-1 and make them claim. Dude! in this game claiming sucks for town. THE DOC CAN NEVER CLAIM!!!

Emp: who did you investigate?
Dej: who did you protect? Emp?
So, I should be lynched as doc? No thanks.

I protected Emp obviously, but I knew I would be killed though. From Emps reaction to Wall-E's lynch, I'll guess he investigated him and got an innocent. Too bad town sucked ass >_>
alexhans wrote:Last try: How old are you Emp? I'm 21... are you older? Younger?
Didn't you hear? He doesn't give out his age on the internet. Mommy won't allow it. I guess that would stop any molestation though, but seriously, he wouldn't even know what would be happening, "That feels funny. What's going on here?" lulz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”