Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Vote: Verbosity

Be more concise man, it's just a random vote.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote:
Azhrei wrote:

Be more concise man, it's just a random vote.
Is your purpose to constrain discussion? Or are you just too lazy to wade through my posts? I am being lengthy for the purposes of clarity, I make all my thought processes perfectly open. To me, your vote for my behaviour is suspect, because there is no town motivation for such an action, except sloth, which is no contribution to the town at all.
kpaca wrote:I don't know what you're planning with this verbosity, but it's a terrible idea.
Please expand on this, why is pressuring a weak link a bad idea? Do you not want discussion? It is clearly the best plan of action to pressure a weak link into revealing their alignment, whether consciously or otherwise. Do you disagree? If so, what is your preferred method? If you do not have a reasonably cemented conception of your strategy, why do you resist those that do?
Jazzmyn wrote:
molestargazer wrote:
Vote: Jazzmyn

The inability to spell 'jasmine' obviously means that she's dropped out of school and become involved in criminal activities.
No, that was, quite obviously, my parents, who saddled me a mis-spelled name. Me, I'm the black sheep of the family for being the white sheep of the family.

Vote: ChiefSkye4
until he explains what he did to (and where he buried) ChiefSkye1, ChiefSkye2, and ChiefSkye3.

Regards,
Jazz
Why are you ignoring what I have posted? Do you then accept my implicit agreement clause and the accompanying suspicion with failure to comply with my plan? Why do you defend from a random vote?
sekinj wrote:hey guys
Why are you ignoring what I have posted? Do you then accept my implicit agreement clause and the accompanying suspicion with failure to comply with my plan?
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Verbosity wrote: Please direct all counter arguments now, failure to do so will be regarded as implicit agreement with my strategy, failure to follow my strategy while being in agreement with it will warrant suspicion.
I've never played a game with him before, so I have no evidence of that myself.
Jazzmyn wrote:Vote: ChiefSkye4 until he explains what he did to (and where he buried) ChiefSkye1, ChiefSkye2, and ChiefSkye3
Well, ChiefSkye1 died of natural causes. ChiefSkye2 died of a rotton baked potato poison. ChiefSkye3 died in an unfortunate ski accident. (a little bit of a Simpsons joke. Cookies to anyone who gets it.)

Vote: sekinj
For TCold's flakiness.
Do you agree with the logic of my plan, despite the vote? Have you then played with sekinj before to the extent that you believe that he is weak enough to be most easily pressured? If no to either, why have you followed this particular course of action? Why have you only commented on my target, rather than my method? Is this because you are connected to Pablo Molinero?

Thank you for your time.
Ok... I really had hoped you were making a joke with your first long post, I really had. It seems, however, you aren't. (If you are, now is the time to go 'hahahaha I got you all, LOL') For one, how do you know Pablo is a weak link? I'm going to assume you've played with him before? You never said. For two, how is it fair, on page 1, to put a vote on said player for no more reason than that? For three, if you hadn't noticed, there is thing called a random voting stage, and in it, we generally have some fun, throw out silly votes, and hope the scum will make blatant slips (hardly ever happens). Now, if you look at the post you've quote of mine (and, nearly all the others you've quoted) they are examples of random votes. Now, my random vote was essentially a joke about your name, and the length of your post. (at the time, I assumed it was some elaborate joke). Concise is the opposite of verbose, right?

So please, if you are indeed joking, tell us. If you aren't, well I'd really like to know your reasoning for your actions. If your intention was to have a record time for the RVS, I feel you may have just succeeded. Personally, I'm a little pissed off, as the RVS is a nice little fun way to start a game, and you've just gone and ruined it.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and also, I'm curious Verbosity. Your registration date is rather recent. Have you played mafia on another site? Same goes for Gateway and kpaca, what's your experience?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Post by Azhrei »

(Triple post, sorry, things kept popping up that I had missed)
Gateway wrote:
Unvote
Vote: kpaca

I think it is a great idea, "All not agreeing with me are wrong.", thieves don't have that sort of confidence.
Gateway wrote:
Unvote
Why the sudden change?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Why do I get this feeling that Gateway and Verbosity are scumpartners?

@Verbosity: I can see your logic, and I understand the RVS isn't something we want to stay in for too long, but seriously, page 1 man? It's a bit of fun. If you wanted to piss off nearly everyone and set yourself up as a lynching target, you've done wonderfully. Also, attacking people for not looking at an overly wordy post in the RVS is not really something that I see as worthwhile, or beneficial.

@Gateway: Why are you defending Verbosity without any real reasoning? Others have asked for specific reasons for what you've said, please ansswer them. Also, I would still like to know what your experience is. (I did ask earlier, y'know)

@kpaca: I asked about your experience too.

@Verbosity (again): Is that you Freak?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote: For those that are curious:

Scum

molestargazer
ChiefSkye4
Jazzmyn
ThAdmiral
MafiaSSK
Gateway
Spolium
Azhrei

Town

??? - Please post more
sekinj
Archon
kpaca
I like how the ratio of scum to town is more reminiscent of that of the normal town to scum ratio. Also, why am I scum now, when you said I seemed townie to you earlier? Oh, and you asked me whether I was suggesting that people were happy to lynch you for fucking over their RVS. The answer is no, at least for myself. There's a difference between being pissed off at you, and wanting to lynch you.

Oh, and I would also like to note, that I have 'cracked' people before, and they've spouted some incredibly scummy stuff, and we lynched them and found they were actually a townie.

Also,
Unvote, Vote Gateway
, I really don't like your eagerness. See below for more.
Gateway wrote:Alright to address a few points
Spolium - Why do I think he's gun-ho, because I feel he's living up to the term verbosity, we'll know more on day two. See post 36

To Jazzmyn - While I sure hope not, as I feel that role really ruins a game (unless it is a quick pick me up game or the like) There is always that chance so I decided to try and read it as a gun-ho person (they do exist you know) until day two.

Again, reading the above posts Verb is either scum, or a gung-ho person that likes to move in a direction and for the second is perhaps flustered by us talking and discussion the idea instead of doing it. (should see me play call of duty and explain the concept of rushing B in the beginning of every map and ignoring the one they start by, it looks just about the same)

At Azhrei - I am not defending, where did you get defending? I was asked why I changed my vote, I said I felt they were Gung-Ho or a Jester. Not really defending so much as saying I'd rather find out on day two.
From nearly every one of your recent posts, I have felt that you have been attempting to defend the actions of Verbosity. You keep saying how you think he's a townie, but there really isn't much reasoning behind it.
Gateway wrote: Trust me I think Verbosity is blowing wind, and stirring up more trouble then they are worth, but still I am going on the vote that they are townie.

With that said though, and the fact Verbosity has us focused on someone we shouldn't, we might as well make Verbosity the day one lynch.

"I think Verbodity is a townie, but I'm gonna vote for him"

Wait, what? You just voted for someone who you said, in the same post, you thought was a townie. You also seem to be trying to finalise the day, by saying that we should lynch Verbosity. Lynching someone on Page 2 will not help us, even if we happen to find scum. Short days = bad. 2 page days = Horrible. Short days like that just allow the scum to take over and get in multiple mislynches.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by Azhrei »

The above post convinces me more and more.

"You're over analyzing on this one"

No such thing, good sir.

"I never said to speed up the lynch"
Gateway wrote: we might as well make Verbosity the day one lynch.
Now, is it just me or does this clearly state that you wish to lynch Verbosity today, and the fact your following vote puts him at what, L-2, which implies you want him lynched pretty much now.

And you continue to contradict yourself. "I am voting on the townie I think may be scum". He can't be both. Which one do you think he is? Actually, I noticed something, you implicitly state he is a townie, and yet say you think he may be a scum. Doesn't this imply you
know
he is a townie? And who knows who is a townie, and who is not? The scum.

Now, I do hope I'm understanding your post right, because it's crazy and convoluted.

@Verbosity: That makes a helluva lot more sense. I thought you had a scum list and a town list. Next time tell us its a spectrum :P it'll avoid confusion.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Azhrei »

EBWOP: I didn't realise that post would be a new page, so it really should read 'the last post' not 'the above post' so that it makes sense.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Post by Azhrei »

"L-2" equates to lynch minus 2, or what ever other number is in there, meaning that the player in question is n number of votes from a lynch.

Note that my above post does not contain any thing about you defending him. At all. (That doesn't mean I don't still think you are, but it's not in that post). Next, I have no issue with you changing you opinion, that is not an issue. My opinion of you will most likely change constantly throughout this game. What I have an issue with is your logic.

Have you ever heard of mutually exclusive events? You know, you can't roll a 6 on a die at the same time as you roll a 2. That kind of thing. SOmeone cannot possibly be a mafiate AND a townie at the same time. (Well, maybe there's a really screwy role out there, but I doubt it). They are one or the other (or a 3rd party), but not both. Yet you continue to stay adamant that you think Verbosity is a townie, while voting for him because he 'is most likely scum'. Thinking that everyone is town on D1 is a silly stance to take, as it obviously wrong. Personally, I take in no prejudice, and judge everyone as I see fit. Everyone starts off as nothings to me, so to speak.

Also, that first time you voted for Verbosity was not exactly very townish in my eyes. The post consisted of naught but an unvote and vote, and that is always something that strikes me as scummy. Always provide some reasoning when you vote. Seriously.

Now please, next time, actually read my posts properly. You have ignored things that I have actually said, and imagined things I have not.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote: Those voting Gateway: Why do you think that his play is indicative of scum, rather than stupid?
Personally, I think his play is very indicative of stupid. However, stupid doesn't necessarily mean town, and stupid town tend to act very similarly to stupid scum in my experience. You can never be sure which one they are, and they just muddy the waters. For a day 1 lynch, I always consider a stupid player to be viable, as it is entirely possible for them to be scum, and they generally don't help the town at all, regardless of alignment. That said, if I felt there was a lynch more likely to find scum, I would rather push that. At the moment, I can't see a better lynch, so I am happy with my vote being Gateway.

I would also like to see some explanation from MafiaSSK for his recent vote.

And gateway, I don't believe your answers because they don't make sense, nor do they truly correspond to what you have actually said.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway wrote:I don't care about the FoS, I think you are the first person to understand what I meant.
... He said the same thing the rest of us did.

Like, exactly the same...
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Azhrei »

I think you should wait a little longer.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Panzer is right guys. There is no way in hell that role would be put into a game, unless the mod was a complete dick.

Now, you aren't a complete dick, are you mod? I don't think so.

Gateway, the whole role is a lie. It's completely implausible. Of course you can tell us its real name. Why not answer some of the questions levelled about it? Do you announce the names, or does the mod? If you choose to kill one, are you not allowed to tell us the other name? If so, what is the punishment for telling us?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I love it how you quoted my post, but 'forgot' to quote my questions.

GATEWAY:
Azhrei wrote:Why not answer some of the questions levelled about it? Do you announce the names, or does the mod? If you choose to kill one, are you not allowed to tell us the other name? If so, what is the punishment for telling us?
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Panzerjager wrote:it doesn't matter who announces the names.. He still RECEIVES THEM. so he knows 2 people. kills one the other is either scum or town depending on the role he killed...It confirms whoever is left as eitrher scum or town..how simple is that?
I know, I read your posts. Most broken, overpowered role that I've ever seen.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I get the distinct impression Gateway is quite experienced, and is either stupid, or intentionally acting stupid/newb, and avoiding our questions about his experience. As about 3 or 4 people have asked, multiple times.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Azhrei »

I give up. Someone lynch this idiot.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 am

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and your faceclaim isn't even in the wiki, smooth.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, only real reference to any sort of hitman in the wiki is this:

"Mafia Hitman. He is a normal Mafia Goon who can kill at night. He is not required to kill."

Not exactly a claim in you favour, eh?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway is deliberately avoiding questions guys. He quoted one of my posts, and cut out the last line and half, therefore missing all of the questions.

tell me, how do you 'accidentally' cut the questions out?

There is little to no point keeping around, regardless of whether he is telling the thruth, because even if he has that role, I would never believe him. He is incoherent, he lies, he avoids questions, he falsely accuses, he's stupid. Regardless of role or alignment, I see him as a useless player.

@Verbosity: I guess I consider myself to be reasonably kind, but I'm often not.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway, do I have to quote the post of yours where you quite deliberately left out my questions? Really. It seems somewhat pointless, you scummy idiot.

*sigh*

Original Post:
Azhrei wrote:Panzer is right guys. There is no way in hell that role would be put into a game, unless the mod was a complete dick.

Gateway, the whole role is a lie. It's completely implausible. Of course you can tell us its real name. Why not answer some of the questions levelled about it? Do you announce the names, or does the mod? If you choose to kill one, are you not allowed to tell us the other name? If so, what is the punishment for telling us?
Gateway's reply.
Gateway wrote:
Azhrei wrote:Panzer is right guys. There is no way in hell that role would be put into a game, unless the mod was a complete dick.

Gateway, the whole role is a lie. It's completely implausible. Of course you can tell us its real name.
Okay, retired hitman.

And to answer your question I get the two names privately and in the morning I will pass them both out. I only ask you give me a single night to prove it. I will be under a lot of pressure the very beginning of day two no?

So to break it down again my plan is simple.
. Tonight get two names.
. Tomorrow report two names if I don't get NK

One of the two will be scum, so I'll tell you the names tomorrow and I will really be under the spotlight then right? Plus on day 2 I will have facts. I only ask you consider my facts, or readily explain what is wrong with those two bullet points?
Okay, lets not how my post is cut off just where my questions start? Yeahhh.

After me pressuring him to answer:
Gateway wrote:[snip]
To Az - Tell you what, since I seem to keep missing your questions, address them in bullet form and I'll answer right back. And remember you called the mod a dick if they actually inserted a role like mine ;)
[snip]
Holy crap. You had to deliberately select which part of my post to delete when you quoted me. YOU COULDN'T HAVE MISSED IT. I even quoted the questions AGAIN. And your whole bullet form thing is stupid. Other people have put their questions, and you didn't answer them.

Gateway is deliberately avoiding questions. He is clearly witholding information from the town. He has an obvious faceclaim that he has made up. This guy couldn't get any scummier. Can someone just hammer him. Please.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Azhrei »

*FACEPALM*

You. Are. An. Idiot.

I asked you a question in a particular context, about a particular situation. You never answered it. You still have not. There was indeed a point behind my questions.

You are the most hyprocritical, annoying player I have ever been in a game with.

God, the only way you're gonna win this game is if your win condition is "Annoy every player in the game."

The questions WAS NOT a common sense answer. I asked you whether, if you were to kill one of the names you were given, are you allowed to tell us the other name the next day. I then asked, if you werre not allowed, what the punishment was.

Learn to read.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Above post is directed at Gateway, not Sekinj. Although, I'd say he's probably scum too.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and you avoided the damn question by never even mentioning it until now, wehn I have forced you to.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway.

I find it so ironic that you are calling me stupid.

Moar votes for Gateway, please.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway, I don't need to prove my accusations, you've done it for me.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, now isn't that funny. You finally answered my question.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Azhrei »

I really don't have anything to say. If you read this thread, it yells 'Gateway is scum or a SK!' Really, whichever one it is, we should just lynch him.

I'm also mildly tempted to vote Sekinj, but I'm a little put off by her attitude. Gateway is a much better lynch.

Also, Gateway, if you're wondering why I'm just not saying much to you, it's because you're an idiot, and there's no point asking questions when they won't be answered, or I'll be insulted because the answer is apparently 'common sense'. Ok? Now go back to randomly spouting shit.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Azhrei »

sekinj wrote: You are right, maybe I am just bluffing. I'm probably just scum who is trying to get myself confirmed as town by standing up for someone
i KNOW is going to flip town
... that way I can just about get myself confirmed as town and will skate through the rest of the game and WIN!! hmmm....
This.

Unvote, Vote: Sekinj

Also,
Mod: I thought Panzer had goen back to voting Gateway?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Azhrei »

Cops investigate, not kill. And how do we know, if it was you, that you aren't a SK. Death by sniping seems a little more SKish than anything. That said, you could be a vig.

So please, if there be a counter-claim out there, I'd love to hear it.

Also,
Mod: Are the mafia able to use the NK on themselves, eg. One mafia kills his buddy?

Oh, and I wonder who stole Panzer's car... :S
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and seeing as we have one mafia dead, I think that we should let you live another day, Gateway. At the end of yesterday, I found myself agreeing with Verbosity's plan. So I'm quite happy to let you continue.

There's only so many mafia to kill :P
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Azhrei »

SK = Serial Killer.

Wiki it.

And by the way, the only mention of hitman I've been able to find on the board is as a mafia role.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway wrote:OH and sorry Panzer, you live across from Spoil and I needed a spot he wouldn't see me from when I shot him looking at his painting.
You being serious here?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

*sigh*

I knew that change to Sekinj would catch me some flak.

My reasons:

1. I realized that Verboisty was right, and regardless of Gateway's alignment, if he could kill scum, then he could live.

2. I really didn't like the way Sekinj was acting. And that post I quoted when voting her really did give me bad vibes.

3. Even though Panzer had outed her as wanting to her get herself lynched, I didn't believe she was townie.

4. She was the only other target for the day, really.

And Gateway, there was aggression then because I didn't believe you, and aggression now because I still don't. If your entire reason for voting me is 'aggression' then you're only serving to make yourself look like scum (even more). Oh, and I was being aggressive before you claimed.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote: Azhrei: Why did you take so long to get on the sekinj bandwagon?
Truth be told, I was just pissed off at Gateway for being an idiot and wanted him lynched. I stopped for a moment, looked at what you were saying, and went "Oh. He's right. Damn." I really can't give any other answer than that.

Also:
Panzerjager wrote:If you call me scum one more time for no reason, I'm policy lynching you for slandering a townie. You cleared me last night dude. I am CONFIRMED. If You're mafia the smart choice would be to pick a townie so that townie believe you.

Now to archon, If he forgets to kill tonight..We lynch him. If He kills a townie..we lynch the other and if it's not scum we lynch him day 3. I have a theory here but I am not gonna go into until the time is right.
This post here gives me some really, really bad vibes. It's weird, because this post feels like it was written by a different person than the one who wrote the rest of Panzer's posts. It just goes against your whole attitude yesterday. It's weird. Yesterday, you doubted Gateway completely, and yet today, on the basis of one mafia kill, seem to believe it wholeheartedly. It almost seems like your telling Gateway off, which is even weirder.

Also, Archon, I was thinking the same thing you were. That's why asked the mod the question.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and Gateway, I think you said something about who was the scummiest of those who disbelieved you, and it would be MafiaSSK, easily. But not because he disbelieved you, just because of the way he went about it.

Oh, and I don't think he's posted today.
Mod: Could you prod him perhaps?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Gateway, there is a distinct difference between "Settled" and "We're ignoring you because you haven't answered our questions and probably never will, and even if you do, the answers won't be answers."

Really.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Reread the thread. It'll be quicker.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Azhrei »

Panzerjager wrote:@Az, Right not we're looking at something so obviously broken or so obviously stupid that the town should just ride it. Most games run 3 scum setups...and he's gonna turn another one tonight..
Ya, I know. I hate to do it, but I'm gonna
Vote: No lynch
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Azhrei »

Hm, I believe the above vote may have been unnecessary. I think that's 7 for a no-lynch. Mod?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Personally, I can see the merit in one more no-lynch. It's unlikely Gateway has any buddies left (provided he is scum), but just in case, we're better safe than sorry. If he kills a townie, we lynch him, if he kills scum and there's still no second nightkill, then I think it's fairly safe to say that he'd be the last.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Eek. WIFOM just hit me. ChiefSkye was one of the first people on the no-lynch bandwagon. Why would the scum do that? They'd have to know it's bad for them.

Why in hell did the scum vote for a no-lynch? The only thing that I can think of is that they have some plan. And that plan cannot be good for us. I have no idea what it could be, but it sure can't be good.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Archon, why are we at lylo if Gateway is scum?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Well, that'd explain things somewhat. I'd guess we're back to a relatively normal game now. However, I'm not sure whether we have 1 scum, or 3 scum left. I'm still unsure whether or not Gateway could death millerise his targets.

Hm.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Azhrei »

molestargazer wrote:
Azhrei wrote:I'm still unsure whether or not Gateway could death millerise his targets.

Hm.
Where did you get the impression that he might be able to?
Death Miller is a terrible role. As far as I know, Battousai isn't a bastard-mod.
I know its terrible role, and I don't think Batt is a bastard-mod either, but Gateway's role is somewhat unique, and the two mafia deaths is a little unsettling. Jazz didn't think she could pick mafia twice, and yet it seems she was able to. So there's always the possibility that evidence could be planted, in effect, death millerising the targets.

It was something we talked about yesterday. As its a possibility (unlikely, yes, but still there) I think we should treat today as if it is lylo, just in case there are still 3 mafia. If there aren't, and we kill a townie, we'll know because we'll still be playing tomorrow. If there aren't, and we kill scum, we'll probably win. If there are, and we kill scum, we'll keep playing tomorrow.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote:Suspicion of Archon is reaching a fever pitch for the above post. Appealing to a higher authority is scummy. MafiaSSK is my second choice, because he's a lurker, and I enjoy to policy lynch them as a matter of course. However, Azhrei's recent posts concerning the number of mafia remaining strike me as intending to muddy the waters with conversation other than our primary concern, that is the lynch. Further he is fearmongering telling us to play as if it's lylo. There's really no advantage to freaking out already and that quickly. On that vein,
Vote: Azhrei

This game feels like the members of the town do remarkably little as compared to the power roles.
Eh? I'm jut saying we should be careful. I don't see why that's reason to vote for me. Whatever. (Oh, and you can use either account, doesn't bother me. Happy birthday too.)

Other than that somewhat confusing vote, all I have to say is that MafiaSSK is looking mighty scummy, first by posting very little content, and then by saying "Will post later" However, from what I know, this is how he plays in all of his games, scum or townie, isn't it?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I'm here. I didn't realise I hadn't posted enough, sorry.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by Azhrei »

The only person I find scummy is MafiaSSK, and that is primarily due to his lurkiness. However, as he is like that in all his games, I'm reticent to vote for him, as it really isn't a good scum tell.

Also, I wont vote for him because that'd be a hammer, he's at L-1 at the moment. Archon, were you aware our vote put him at L-1? If so, why did you place it?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Azhrei »

Wow, great game guys. Good job jazz :D

Need to get time to read all the pms now.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I just read all the roles, and this is a really good setup. Problem is, I don't know how well it'd work with players who knew it. Give it a go anyway Bat :P

Good job to everyone, too. That was damn freaky set of circumstances.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”