Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Plum »

Sorry; I've been busy with stupidity in another game (first time I've been lynched! So that's over, anyway) and being unexpectedly pretty tired last night.

New thoughts:

1. After having read the arguments for a massclaim, I'm pretty firmly convinced it would be a good idea. I'm fine with Des' order for claiming and I'm willing to claim if I see it benefiting the Town, which will likely end up being the case.

2 @ Sly: no, I haven't cleared Kmd or imaginality. Mostly I was focusing on things I needed to deal with. One was the possible subconcious impact Des' replacement in had on my perception of Des-Glork. Another was Hascow. I didn't have any specific immediate thoughts on Kmd or imaginality. Notwithstanding that, they are legit suspects and I do plan on analysis etc.

@ Kmd: Sly has said that there's not much claiming left for him to do, though he did imply today that he, as Sasquatch, has aged and is now vulnerable to the lynch.

Votecount

Not Voting - 0 - [Des, Sly, Has, Plum, Kmd, Imaginality]
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by imaginality »

Okay. Zo. Here iss my claim:

I am
a Rhrrromanian
, a yypsy vif a terrrrible zecret.

I am likingk ze zong I am zinking becoz it verry popular vif my countrryfolk.

I write like I am doink because for zom ztrrange rreason I efen haf Eastern Eurrropean acczent vhen I am typink, yes?

I haf a terrrible secret. I am afraid ze stereotypes about my people are true. Thiefery is a vay of life amongst us. I steal from somevun every night. Yust to keep in prractice. Don't vorry zoh, I vill to rreturn everyfing afterr ve haf killed ze scum.

Isaac, you vill get your sparkly pouch back... oh... you are dead. Okay, vell, I may as vell keep zat, zen.

I brrreadcrrrumbed zis verry vaguely:
imaginality 1003 wrote:I rerrread ze postz off Isacc'
s and man
, I ztill gettingk scommy veel vrom zem.
Wif hascow zilenced, I fought zere vas a good chance Isaac vaz The Zandman, scatterink dust in people's eyes to be making them to sleep. Howeffer vhen Isaac claimed veak doc Tinkerbell, zat alzo fitted vif my find of a sparkly pouch so I beliefed his explanazjon.

Tonight I also vent thieving. It is a hobby for my people. Like I say, it is our vay. So I haf zomthing else. But I vill not say vhat it is or who I took it vrom yust yet. After claims are all done I vill say.

Zo, I am a yypsy thief vif a penchant for bad music. But zat is not ze terrrible secret.

Ze terrrible secret is that I also haf an um... hmm... how can I be puttingk zis? A cravink for bl- ...ze irrresiztible desirre to zink my te- ...a, let us zay, a fondnesss for ze rrreddest of vines, ant my vardrobe leans heffily tovards black capes... mmm... zis is not easy admittingk zis, many people haf bad opinions about zis but I hope you vill understand...

Vat's zat? No! I'm
not
a goth! Is not as bad as zat! I am only a vampyr! Much more betterer! Unlike goths, ve vampyrs are practically human. Yust vif longer teef.

I know, I know. Is not ze length of your teeth, is vere you put zem zat counts (pardon ze pun), yes? Vell, I haf tried to be a rrresponsible vampyr. A modern vampyr. I harrbor no grrrudges to your ancestors for zeir stakes and zeir burning torches and zere garlic (and haha! zat vas yust a myth ve put out anyhow! Many's ze time I've sneaked easily into a young maiden's boudoir becoz zhe fout zat a strring of garlic vud be enough to prrotect her vrom my evi- ummm... zorry, gettink off track here...) - ze point is zat I am a frriendly member of zis town yust as much as you, and ve can all live together peacefully, yes?

Zo, because I had been given no clue vhatzoefer as to vhat effect - if any - my bites vud haf, ze first night I bit two people. Vun vas hascow who I thought vas maybe scum. So if my bites are bad, no vorries. Ze secont vas SlySly because if he vas telling truth, he should be invincible anyhow, yes? I bit two so zat if vun vas nightkilled I vud still hopevully haf an idea vhat my powers do.

I do not zink my bite is vhat caused hascow to be silent yesterday. Because I bit him again last night. And zis time he can talk.

My best guess is zat my bites haf no effect and zat ze mod put it in my role to screw wiz me (and I guess if zere are any vatchers and trackers out zere, wif zem too). I assure you hascow and SlySly, I only took a little nibble! And cows and zazqvatches haf more blut zan humans anyhow, yes!

Zo from my experiments on my
lab rats
fellow townies, it appears zat me bitink people even twice does not kill zem, and has had no ozzer effect zat I can see. If hascow or SlySly know ozzervise, please say. If not, zen please rregard my likink for bluuuuudddddd as a mere foible, a qvirk, an eccentrrrizity zat in no vay affects ze game. After all zis is ze 21st zentury, ve do not kill vampyr any more, yes?

My thieffery is on ze other hand a useful pro-town skill for confirming claims to zom extent. And my melodic singink and liltink acczent bring yoy and happiness to all of us, yes?

So zis is who I am. A Rrrromanian in more vays zan vun.

A
vagabond vif an annoyink accent and irrrritating tunes
happy yypsy ssinger.
A
sneaky thief
skilled inveztigator.
A
soulless crrreature of ze night
dark and pazzionate lover vif smoulderring, hypnotic eyes and long glintink teef.

I vin wif ze town. And only wif ze town.

So put down zose sharpened ztakes, and thrrow avay zose crucifixes, and let's find ze scum.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by SlySly »

cow, did you receive notification that you were bitten by imaginality?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SlySly wrote:cow, did you receive notification that you were bitten by imaginality?
no I did not
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

imaginality wrote:
I do not zink my bite is vhat caused hascow to be silent yesterday. Because I bit him again last night. And zis time he can talk.
It seems awfully scummy that you wanted to silence him again.

-----------------------------

cow, I received no notification about being bitten by imaginality either.

-----------------------------
imaginality wrote:
Fangs
vor all ze happy-birrrthday vishes. :)
Looks like a bit of a vampire breadcrumb. I believe that imaginality is a vampire. Protown? The jury is still out on that.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by imaginality »

Te sun, sã-ti spun, ce simt, acum
Alo, iubirea mea sunt eu, fericirea

Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso
ti-am dat beep si sunt voinic
Dar sã stii, nu-ti cer nimic
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'll bite.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by imaginality »

SlySly wrote:I'll bite.
lol

I bit hascow again because I vasn't sure vhat my bites do and in case it turned out zey had a bad effect (e.g. if people bitten died 1 night after beingk bitten, or zum ozzer veird mechanic), I vanted to limit ze damage. I could haf bit you again but I thought as zazqvatch you might be immune.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by SlySly »

Was it your opinion that cow was scum when you bit him (both times)?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Plum »

Would you like to say something, imaginlaity?

Analysis coming soon to a theater near you!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ze firrst time, yes, I chose to bite him bekoz I vas a zplash more zuzpizoz of him zan of ozzers. (Vas a bit more zuzpizoz of Isaac vhich is vhy I rrrobbed him.)

Last night, zuzpizion of hascow had lezzened but I vanted to bite him becoz if he vas silenced again it vud be stronk evidence zat it vas my bites doing it. And I did not vant to be bitink two people bekoz of ze pozibility zat if I bite two or more it is hrrrandom vhich is affected. And I did not vant to be silencingk anyvun anyhow. And if anyzing vorse happened I vanted to limit it razzer than go on a rrrampage of bluuuuddddlust.

So I yust bite him.

Also admit an element of zelf-prrrotection involved. I haf to bite at least vun person. But who knows if I might get shot if I try to bite mafia, or if I allerrgic to somevun? Hascow vas tasty and safe so I bit him to avoid risk of death by stake. (As I mentioned in my claim zough, my current belief as tsings stand iss zat ze vampyr sstuff iss all a vild bat chase vif no effect on ze game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

imaginality wrote: I haf to bite at least vun person.
IMO, if not for this, your action could only be interpreted as that of scum.

I am anxiously awaiting the next claim.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am

Post by destructor »

Kmd's torn to claim.
Kmd4390 wrote:If we are claiming, I'd prefer to see you claim before Sly.
Vhy is this?

I vill need to spend som time lookink over imaginality's claim.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia
hii
Ma-ia
huu
Ma-ia
hoo
Ma-ia
haha
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 am

Post by destructor »

Hi!
imaginiality, how many targets did joo haf each night?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Plum wrote:Would you like to say something, imaginlaity?

I don't like posts of this sort where you say you're going to analyze and then don't.

FoS: Plum
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:38 am

Post by imaginality »

For rrrobberry, I haf only vun target itch night. Firrst night my tarrget vas Isaac. Last night, I vill say who my tarrget vas vunz all claims arre done. As vhat I found may haf uzefulness to confirrm or contrrradict somvun.

As for vampyr attackerry, I
must
bite at list vun perzon, and
may
bite ozzer perzons if I vant to. (If I rrrefuse to bite anyvun, I bekom victim of deadly vampyr illness known as
modkillitis dammitus
.)

Firrst night, I bit hascow and SlySly. Lasst night I bit hascow.

Necks claim pleez... (I zink it's Kmd?)
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by destructor »

imaginality wrote:Necks
Lol.

I do not onderstand vhy joo vud haf bitten two players iv joo vere not sure vat joor bite did. That seems very risky.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Plum »

hasdgfas wrote:
Plum wrote:Would you like to say something, imaginlaity?

I don't like posts of this sort where you say you're going to analyze and then don't.

FoS: Plum
And then am busy and try to make up for it. Sorry about that. You, meanwhile, haven't commented on the claim yourself.

Imaginality: When did you steal Isacc's sparkly pouch, please? Ah, wait, you say Night 1. Never mind; I misremembered, because you did unvote Isacc in your post immediately after the claim. That fits together well, at least. Sly's found breadcrumb also looks legit, so, flavor-wise, the claim seems to check out just fine, overall. Bit iffy that he didn't explicitly say that he
had
to bite at least one player a night at first, however. WIFOM-y things start to make me believe that it's not a strong indication that it's not an organic part of his role, as it makes him more likely, not less, to be suspected.
imaginality wrote:For rrrobberry, I haf only vun target itch night. Firrst night my tarrget vas Isaac. Last night, I vill say who my tarrget vas vunz all claims arre done. As vhat I found may haf uzefulness to confirrm or contrrradict somvun.
Was going to ask, but this is a better plan. Carry on.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to conclude that Imaginality's bite didn't cause' Hascow's silencing. There may well be Roleblockers/redirectors/other funky stuff which blocked the power N2. Sly might well
have
been immune Night 1. But the massclaim might help illuminate this.

Conclusion: Believe the claim, flavorwise, at least. Otherwise, certain things (rolecop-like powers) might indicate slightly more likely to be Town; biting is unreadable. Biting two people Night 1 - he claimed he did it as insurance to make sure that even if one target was NK'd - well, I don't find it as questionable as Des does. If there's an obvious effect, whether negative or positive, and you
have
to bite someone every night, it might be best to be surer of what you're doing. Conclusion: Imaginality's claim makes me feel a little better about him. Slight-town feel as opposed to vague-feelings-of-not-so-awesomeness.

I have other fish to fry. Kmd, you're up, and I'm interested in what you have to say.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Plum wrote:You, meanwhile, haven't commented on the claim yourself.
I wasn't aware it was normal massclaim procedure to comment on claims before they're all done.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry, I still need to catch up a little. I see it's my turn to claim though. I'm a cop. I know this is weird because we already had a cop flip. But anyway, I had a guilty on Isacc N1 and another guilty on Imaginality N2. Isacc's flip shows that I'm either insane or paranoid, so I didn't push Imaginality anywhere near as hard as I pushed Isacc. I didn't claim the guilty, because, well it's just not how I roll. See Farside's Family Guy mini (I can find the link if anyone wants it). I had a guilty on Rock and instead of claiming it, I pushed his lynch as I would normally.

I believe Hascow is up next.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, and I also need to find out who has lawn gnomes. You guys probably figured that by now though. Each night, I can check someone for a gnome. Checked EK N1 and Plum N2. Neither had a gnome. I assume it's a wild goose chase.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 am

Post by hasdgfas »

kmd, do you have a rolename?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Cop and member of the Gnome Liberation Front.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”