Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Myndrunner is officially awesome for having a House avatar.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

ugh, this game is moving fast, and the fact that I've never even heard of Wheel of Time is making this difficult. I'll read the topic and post some opinions soon. Question though: are these Aes Sedai guys bad guys or good guys in the books?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mr. Flay wrote: Slicey: Argh. This is why I hate when people sign up for themes they know nothing about.
I didn't even know Wheel of Time existed as a book. I just thought it was a cool name for a mafia game. >__>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Slicey »

Mod: please note my sig. If you feel this is a problem, feel free to replace me.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #4) » Sat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Slicey »

Reading, on page 10. Fabian's claim seems believable as of now. My biggest suspect right now is Shadow Knight, who was doing setup speculating, trying to out Aes Sedai, who may be power roles, and then disappeared. Minor suspects are ABR (not really providing reasons for voting) and BuddyLee (buddying up towards KoC)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #5) » Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Slicey »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Slicey wrote:Reading, on page 10. Fabian's claim seems believable as of now. My biggest suspect right now is Shadow Knight, who was doing setup speculating, trying to out Aes Sedai, who may be power roles, and then disappeared.
Minor suspects are ABR (not really providing reasons for voting) and BuddyLee (buddying up towards KoC)
Slicey,

Please explain how my posts show a "buddying up" to Knight of Cydonia and not to Sajin or SpyreX. If you're too lazy to look them up again, here are my questions to KoC:
MrBuddyLee wrote:Knight of Cydonia, please tell us who you suspect and why.
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Right now? On Day 1 with 6 pages of role speculation and bullshit about how best we can do the scum's job by outing potential Aes Sedai for them? Pretty damn much everyone stupid enough to take part in such a worthless sidetrack, because the more of this deliberately obfuscating crap clogs up the thread, the harder finding scum becomes, and I'm pretty damn sure that most of this crap is coming from scum.
So who would that be, in order from worst to least offenders?
In case you didn't notice, I said I only read up to Page 10 so far. I saw only those two posts by you so far, and it kinda stuck out to me as "buddying" for lack of a better word towards KoC. It's hardly worth a vote or even an FoS (although I think Fabian just got lynched, ugh I'm still so far behind ;~;) It's more like an IGMEOY. My opinion on you may change, bus based on those two posts, you are a
little bit
scummy.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #6) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Slicey »

Sorry, still here, my V/LA is longer than expected. I haven't made much progress, but it seems like we're claiming sleeping locations. I slept at the River.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #7) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Slicey »

Still reading, on Page 22 now. I'll give a list on who I think is town or scum as of Page 22.

BTW, I found SK scummy as hell, and I was surprised she ended up being an Aes Sedai.

Scummy:
MBL - First few posts consist of asking people's opinions on questions; he doesn't provide an answer for his own questions. Very little scumhunting at all. Asking general questions and then not answering them yourself does nothing to help the town and is not scumhunting. Also voted Sajin for a very weak reason. MBL voted him because Sajin thought he may have caught ABR in a lie and thus may have found a scum.
Mr. Flay - Are you seriously considering Spyre has a Jester win condition? That's completely idiotic and makes absolutely no sense. I doubt Kinetic would put a doublevoting jester in the game.
Mufasa - Haven't seen much yet, but he's hardly contributed and his weak couple of posts have just stuck out. Not really doing anything (and I know I'm kinda guilty on this I'm sorry.)

Town:
ABR - Claimed Aes Sedai. Had a gut town read on him before he claimed. The claim seems legit.
MoS - Post 359, voted Fabian when there was hardly any pressure on him at the time. Scum would not do this to their scummates.
Issac - Has been actively scumhunting and good posting throughout. However, skimming over the most recent posts it seems he claimed SK (why the hell would he do this?)
Seraphim - Hasn't said much, but I'm getting town vibes from him. I feel like he's playing the same way as he did in a game I just finished with him, and he was town in that game. Also wanted to get away from setup speculation, which is a big plus.

Neutral Leaning Town:
Faraday - Mostly gut than anything else. His posts have seemed generally protown.
Macavity Lock - Again, I have a gut protown read on him.

Everyone else I don't have a read on yet.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #8) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Slicey »

Whoops, almost forgot,
Vote: Issac
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:52 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, I forgot to say this, regarding SpyreX:
If anyone is a vig, please kill SpyreX tonight.
I don't want somebody who may turn into an SK alive for very long. There is not a good chance of him being gentled according to ABR, and I don't want to waste a lynch on him. However, if he does survive until the next day, I really think we should lynch him. I personally don't want a potential SK to stay alive for very long.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Slicey »

Oh, sorry, I meant that he if wasn't gentled yet, he should be vigged. Like I've said, I'm still really far behind and I didn't remember seeing anything about him being gentled in my skim of the most recent posts. He had said when he claimed that gentling does not always work though.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #11) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Slicey »

augh this game moves way too fast. >_>

I slept at the Blacksmith.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #12) » Wed May 13, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Slicey »

I've been making some progress. Just a note that I would like to take Seraphim off my townie list, seeing as how most of his posts have been fluff one liners (or at least that's how it's been in the last 5-6 pages I've read, currently on Page 36). As for Kairyuu, I think his attack on me is
horrible
but I don't feel it as a scum tell. Once, I'm done reading, I'll provide cases for why MBL, Flay and possibly Mufasa are scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Slicey »

Case against Mr. Flay:

- In the early part of the game, Flay said that SK was an Aes Sedai. His next post said he was joking, but then he provided reason for why SK might be an Aes Sedai. Way to out a power role. And whaddya know, SK did end up being an Aes Sedai.

- Your 6th post says:
Blood and ashes, Fabian.
You're either telling the truth or you're idiot scum, but STOP telling us precisely how your role works! It's not important now for town to know, particularly, but it'll help scum avoid you.
Trying to prevent your scummate from potentially slipping up in his fake claim? The more info town has, the better. And you are trying to prevent that information.

- Your 9th post is probably one of the worst posts this entire game. I cannot believe a player of your caliber could honestly believe a) that Spyre showed any signs of being a jester or b) that Kinetic would put a Jester in a serious game like this or c) that a Jester would have double voting powers or d) that he would be a channeler. So, it's not necessarily that you're trying to get a jester lynched is scummy, it's that you think he's even a jester at all. And you still think this is possible? Spyre is basically confirmed town at this point, and yet you still hold the possibility that he is a jester.

- In Post 10, you say this:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Jester? Really? I don't think you believe that at all. I'm gonna call bullshit on this one, especially since I've seen scum try to use the "lynch the possible jester" ploy to pull off a mislynch on Day 1 before. Mr. Flay is a good enough player that if he was town, he'd be suggesting that we have a vig kill the possible jester tonight instead of lynching him today.
I already said that a vigilante would be a good reason to not lynch him, dipshit. But since that would require ANOTHER claim on D1, I'm not relying on it at this point. If you're volunteering for the task, great, otherwise, see below.
First, we don't need a vig to claim, we just need him to vig. A vig doesn't have to come out and say "hai im a vig and im gonna shoot this guy tonight." He can just do it. Also, ad hom.

- ohay its the WIFOM defense in his 18th post. WIFOM is scum's best friend.

- yay more ad hom in his 19th post. Question: is that part of Flay's meta?

- 21st post - Why the hell are you still pushing the jester case? Because he's town and he realizes that his weird role creates WIFOM which is why he thinks he should be killed? Also, now you're going from him claiming Jester to claiming Miller? What? Also, you say that neither Fabian or SK is worth a lynch. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't at this point SK contradict what Fabian said? Making one of them the most likely lynch? This game is also the farthest thing from small town BTW. Nor is it really split role (we have no evidence that there are black Ajah in this game, unless a Forsaken is another name for Black Ajah.) Unless you are a Black Ajah of course.

- Defending Fabian's claim in his 22nd post (again, not sure if SK proved that Fabian was wrong or not, as I'm making this case by looking at flay's posts in iso.
Also, you said you can’t use ABR’s and SK’s claims in MoS’s case against Fabian. umm... why not? The fact that two pretty much confirmed town players proved that fabian was lying should be proof enough.

- 25th post - is it just me or would only scum be worried about night actions not working for a night?

- Attempting to discredit the note. Possibly slept at the stables and lied about it because of this? Not a strong point, but just pointing it out

-Voted for me in his 33rd post for lurking when there were plenty of other people lurking. Why me? Cause Kariyuu was already voting for me and MBL expressed consent to vote for me. Preemptively joining a bandwagon.

- 36th post - You haven't made a case for me either Flay, yet you're still voting for me. What makes you different than Kairyuu?

- 38th post - SK's tells were not entirely obvious, but you bringing attention to it did. If I see someone slip and make a tell that they're a power role, I hope no one else sees it if I'm town, not bring attention to it.

- 39th post - yes some powers are independent of alignment but a motivator? I don't like that you're considering the idea of Kairyuu scum.

- 45th post - I have some ideas who scum are, and thus why I plan on making cases for them. I wanted SpyreX vigged because I thought he wasn’t gentled yet (at that point, I was still only on Day 1). JVW informed he was gentled, and thus he now doesn’t need to be vigged. And I didn’t comment on D1 because of my V/LA.

So to sum it up:
- Outed SK as Aes Sedai
- Trying to get Spyre lynched cause he's a Jester and continually pushing it throughout most of D1
- Jester speculation in general
- minor counts of ad hom and WIFOM
- Defending Fabian throughout most of D1.
- Picking me out of all the lurkers just because someone else voted for me
- Crap reason for voting me (expressing who I think is scum as I'm reading and me wanting Spyre dead because I didn't realize he was gentled.)

Vote: Mr. Flay

Now that I'm done reading, I've found Mr. Flay much more scummy than MBL as of late, as MBL has been kinda town as of recent. I still plan on making a case for him this day phase, so it's out there.

Regardless,
FoS: MBL
You are now my second suspect instead of my number one suspect.

MoS, ABR and Kairyuu are town and anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong. MoS because of his push on Fabian when there was no one really suspecting him when his initial attack began, ABR because of his overall posting has been town and the fact that he's an Aes Sedai, and Kairyuu because a) scum motivator is highly unlikely and b) because if he were a scum motivator, he would have motivated one of his scummates. And he's also scumhunting (albeit poorly, but poor scumhunting > no scumhunting)

I am done reading, and my V/LA is officially over today, so expect me to fully commit to this game now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #14) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Slicey »

SpyreX wrote:

"Me, being a male channeler (even though I am town) in a game where male channelers are generally bad is probably not going to be condusive to an end game because I should have some inherent level of suspicion just based on my role. Thus, for me to win, it is better off that you kill me beforehand."

Yep.
Flay is getting this confused with being a jester.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #15) » Sun May 17, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Slicey »

ITT Kinetic fails at votals XD

MBL should be voting Flay, not me and Flay.

Correction: MBL fails at unvoting or voting in red.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #16) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

Benmage wrote: 1. At this moment, are there any players that you believe are town? If so, why?
2. At this moment, are there any players that you suspect are mafia/df? If so, why?
3. Would you consider vote for no-lynching today? Why or why not?
1. MoS, ABR, Kairyuu. Leaning town on Kison, Faraday and MacavityLock.
2. Flay, MBL (I'm sorry I haven't made my case yet, I've been busy, expect a case either tomorrow night or Wednesday), leaning scum on Mufasa.
3. No. I can't believe you would even ask this question.

UnFoS, FoS: Benmage
for asking that idiotic third question.

Question, does Benmage have a meta of using A LOT of ad hom?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #17) » Tue May 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Slicey »

...Something just clicked. JVW is using the chainsaw defense (he's been weakly attacking me and I've attacked Flay). Flay and JVW are scum together, if I understand chainsaw defense correctly.

Benmage, stop being an idiot and realize that with Issac flipping SK, Kairyuu is confirmed town. (BTW, I'm intentionally using ad hom because Benmage seems to like using it a lot)

Benmage, explain to me why you think armlx is town.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #18) » Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

gah sorry ignore that last comment benmage. I thought you said you thought armlx was town. >____>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #19) » Wed May 20, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Slicey »

Faraday wrote:
Slicey re: 1409: Is this the tar standard tell? If so he's said that untill one of the people has flipped it's not that useful, unless there's a mutual chainsaw defense going on.
Which is yet another reason for lynching Flay. If he ends up scum, there's a pretty good chance JVW is scum with him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #20) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Slicey »

Case on MrBuddyLee:

Note that this will be a very similar format as the Flay case.

1st and 2nd post: Specifically ask KoC questions, and no one else. Why are you so focused on him? Again, this feel's like MBL is kinda trying to buddy to KoC, who happens to be a confirmed town. He also doesn't give his own answer to these questions.

3rd post: Same thing, except this time he's asking Spyre for questions. At least answer your own questions and give your own input, instead of asking people to do it for you.

4th post: Again, only asking question, this time to everyone. Never actually answered them himself. No scumhunting at all.

5th post: Voting Sajin for a very weak reason. Sajin was seeing if ABR was lying about being an Aes Sedai. Nowhere did he say he was hoping ABR was losing his powers, he was merely testing to see if ABR was lying. I don’t think ABR was lying.

7th post: I already addressed this. Weird how MBL strongly reacted to this.

8th post: ad hom by calling me a weak player based on about 2 posts, and then saying that me and KoC were scumpartners, providing reasoning that doesn't really make any sense. Also, you're keeping your vote on Sajin now because of WIFOM.

9th post: Trying to shift the bandwagon? What are you smoking? I'm simply listing who I suspect, and you came up a couple of times. And then you link me to every player that has come under scrutiny D1. In that whole group of people, only one of them is scum (Fabian.)

10th post: Not interested in contributing? Well, that makes sense, seeing as how you've done no scumhunting up to this point.

12th post: I can understand why ABR was pissed at Fabian. He probably believed he was town, and claiming doctor was going to get Fabian killed. And plus, ABR being an Aes Sedai, could use protection. At that point, it should have been obvious why ABR was pissed. Stop trying to push a wagon on him.

14th post: Claim unprovoked? About half of the players were either voting for him or expressed desire to vote for him. This was not a premature claim at all. Look at what I did in Past Ages Mafia. I claimed after only a couple people voted for me and many more expressed desire to vote for me. I got lynched because of it and I ended up town. I think ABR did the same thing.

15th - 17th post: Possible bussing from scumbuddy? We won't know until Flay dies (hopefully today.) Also, very little reasoning for voting Flay.

18th post: Why don't, y'know, EXPLAIN why you're FoSing Kairyuu.

20th post: This may be MBL's worst post. Let's dissect this, shall we?

First line:
Kairyuu. Tsk, tsk. For a control freak, you sure aren't taking much control of this game. Probably because you're scum.
Later on in the post:
How about instead of trying to control everyone by bullying and swearing, you step up and actually give us opinions on some more players, with detailed reasoning.
Nice contradiction there.
Kairyuu wrote:I get like this when I either have few other leads I see as valid, or
I haven't really gotten immersed in a game yet.
currently I'm only confident that Albert and SpyreX are town, and that Slicey is scum.
MBL wrote:You haven't gotten immersed in the game yet. aka you're bored and not trying to find scum. I don't think I'm twisting your words at all.
Haha, this is great XD You’re twisting Kairyuu’s words right there.

Then, you go on to explain what Kairyuu has done. This is what you have done:

1. Ask certain people questions, not actually answering them yourself.
2. Keep a vote on Sajin, a lurker, for a piss poor reason.
3. Link me to confirmed town KoC.
4. Be a huge jerk to Kairyuu and Issac.

Notice how there's no scumhunting on that list. You have voted for 2 people at this point. Your first vote was on Sajin for a poor reason. Then you vote Flay without any reason. You say there's no safer vote than a lurker vote. You kept your vote on Sajin all of D1, who hasn't posted much at all. You never even voted for Fabian. You also say that you find it odd that Kairyuu is so sure I'm scum. Weren't you sure I was scum with KoC and 4 other people D1? What changed?

28th post: And here we go with one of the worst things I've seen in MS. I cannot fathom how low you'd go to try and win by pushing the fact that Kairyuu and Issac are the same person and that they were in fact cheating. Are you serious?

30th post: Read more plz. Issac was furious at your outrageous accusation.

31st and 33rd post: That's a stupid question to ask. Issac was caught in a lie so there was no point in going on.

43rd post: wait wait wait. If Issac can detect OP, and he detected it at the Blacksmith, that would mean either Kairyuu or MBL used One Power and probably killed SK. Kairyuu is a claimed motivator. MBL must have used the OP to kill SK.

52nd post: yay voting for me because I plan on making a case against him. Scared?

So yes, the case on him is not good as Flay, but I want to get it out in the open just in case I get killed tonight. So to sum it up:

1. No real scumhunting.
2. Asking questions to certain people, not answering them himself.
3. Not really providing any reasons for your votes and FoS's.
4. Keeping a vote on a semi lurker and not voting for Fabian.
5. Attacking Kairyuu for doing similar things he done himself.
6. Attacking people that are confirmed town/most likely town (ABR, Kairyuu, KoC.)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #21) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Slicey wrote:43rd post: wait wait wait. If Issac can detect OP, and he detected it at the Blacksmith, that would mean either Kairyuu or MBL used One Power and probably killed SK. Kairyuu is a claimed motivator. MBL must have used the OP to kill SK.
Isacc said that dismemberment kills aren't one power, and SK died by dismemberment. KoC was the one who was actually burned. Why would you accuse me of killing SK instead of KoC with the OP?

Screw your head on, son. I'm not scum. If I was, and if Isacc had the slightest evidence I was scum, he would have said so. Instead, he said "one of MoS, MBL, armlx are scum because they're following Yos". Give me a break.

And did Isacc even have OP detection? Where are you getting that?

I suppose it took a lot of effort for you to put together that post, but man it's off-base. Keep trying though--it's better than being silent.

And for the final time, I was right about Kairyuu and Isacc. There was something fishy there, I traced it to their real life friendship, and it turned out that Kairyuu made a terrible play because he
trusted a real life friend
who turned out to be the Serial Killer
even though they disagreed on everything in-game
. Putting pressure on them got Isacc to confess. They let their real life friendship contaminate this game, they were spanked, and we're done with it. Move on.
I didn't really understand that post, which is why I most likely misinterpreted it. And I think you said he had OP detection... oh wait, I just checked, and you said you thought Issac had OP detection, and then auto assumed that that was Kairyuu using OP to kill SK. But yeah, I misinterpreted that post. My apologies.

As for Flay's claim... I'm not totally sold on it. Does it make sense flavor wise for a horse trader to be a lie detector? And plus, there's no way to really prove it until whoever Flay checked dies.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #22) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Slicey »

I had a good feeling you lie detected that Flay. Which is why I was slightly inclined to believe your claim. Can someone answer my question though if the flavor makes sense?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #23) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Slicey »

I'd have no problem doing it, my role is kinda useless.

Unvote, Vote: MBL
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #24) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Slicey »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Slicey, you're a moron. I just volunteered to have myself lie detected.
XD Yes I am.

Unvote

So there goes my two suspicions. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Slicey »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm still up for lynching Kairyuu too.
Don't be silly.

Also, MoS became pretty much confirmed town when he attacked Fabian when the pressure was off him, and Fabian flipped scum. He's not "confirmed" but there is a 99% chance of him being scum IMHO.

ugh I am so bad when it comes to figuring out safe claims. If Flay is scum, please don't forget that JVW is most likely scum because of chainsaw defense.

BTW, if Flay ends up being scum (which I'm pretty sure he will now), I think MBL
may
be scum with him. He was the first to volunteer to get lie detected. I feel he's leaning slightly town now, but I just want to throw that out there for people to think about it.

Vote: Flay
That will put him at L-2, so people still have time to send in twilight actions.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #26) » Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

I think it's pretty obvious OGB is zwet now. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #27) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Slicey »

ABR, any particular reason you hate zwet? Is it his playstyle?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #28) » Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Slicey »

Benmage wrote:
Slicey wrote:ABR, any particular reason you hate zwet? Is it his playstyle?
His playstyle is really frustrating. I’m down for a policy lynch, but looks like he’s replacing out. I can’t believe this wasn’t taken to pms ages ago.
I know his playstyle. Hell, I modded a game where he screwed the town over by quicklynching a Townie on Page 4 or so. Most of the time, I find it interesting, but I can see why people find it annoying.

augh if Flay is telling the truth then I'm really off with my assumptions. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #29) » Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Slicey »

BTW, I'm not sure what is more idiotic, this fight between Zwet and ABR or people actually complaining about the I-Pod fad.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #30) » Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Slicey »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Interesting. So, Flay is still alive, but we can't stop his death at this point, so for all intensive purposes he's just a talking zombie? That seems rather pointless.
Which is why I hate the rule that people are allowed to talk after they're lynched.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #31) » Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Slicey »

bah, at least I was right. Go town!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'm glad I died when I did because I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I'm still confused on exactly how many scum groups there actually were. >_> Maybe once I read all the role PM's I'll understand, but really, I don't have any idea who killed who and how. >____>

BTW, I think props should go to me for catching Flay and JVW. >_> I called him scum from the very beginning.

Thanks Kinetic for modding an awesome and confusing as hell game. I actually started reading the WoT books because of this. ^_^ I just finished Eye of the World.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Slicey »

BTW, I was yelling at Kinetic the entire game to modkill/warn Benmage because he was being such a huge prick. Thanks to him town won the game IMHO.

I thought the scum was JVW, Yos, Benmage and Mort. So I got two out of four. >_> Goat did a real good job this game, I think he should be MVP. Sajin did great as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:BTW, I was yelling at Kinetic the entire game to modkill/warn Benmage because he was being such a huge prick. Thanks to him town won the game IMHO.
durr that should be lost the game. >_>

So Kinetic, Fabian and Flay were a sorta separate scum team?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”