Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The brightly shining midday sun masked the rasping winds blowing from the riverbank as Abel Magebeater lifted his hood to take in the scenery. From the hilltop's vantage point, a humble village was barely perceptible, but three long days of travel gave the sight of his destination a rewarding feeling. A restless neighing suddenly shook the rider from his reverie.

"Calm yourself, Clarice," he whispered.

His enervated companion snorted in reply. The noble beast could not be blamed, its loyal service over the course of Abel's journey being nothing short of stoic.

"Only a little further."

The weary pair steadily descended into the cover of the woods, where the wind's bark was louder than its bite.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Seraphim wrote:We can use this to test Aes Sedai claims, however. That's the best policy.
So you're saying that if an "Aes Sedai" tries to hammer someone that they're not sure are scum, the vote will not be counted?

If that's what it is, I approve of the strategy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

It was well into the day when man and beast finally entered the desolate village. A scrawny little boy had come to take Clarice to the stable for a few coins, and the traveler was now actively familiarizing himself with the locale. Wandering away from the market square at a rhythmic pace, a slight movement in one of the narrow alleys caught Abel's attention. It was a figure all too familiar to him, absentmindedly leaning against a wall, not knowing it had been spotted.

"Demon!" barked Abel rowdily.

The other man turned his head so fast it nearly snapped.

"Who do you..."

He paused apprehensively for a moment, and then stepped into the sunlight, revealing his blue eyes brimming with amusement.

"Abel," exclaimed this fellow in the sudden throes of laughter, "wipe that silly grin off your dirty face, will ya?"

"You should have seen it," the false aggressor laughed, "how you just wet your panties back there."

"I almost killed you, you know," the other informed with a straight face that lasted about a millisecond.

The two clasped their extended forearms in greeting.

"Its good to see you too, Moss."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 am

fuzzylightning wrote:
Kison wrote:
fuzzylightning wrote:Honestly, I am starting to wonder what Shadow Knight is playing at right now, he seems very transfixed on the Aes Sedai and I don't know what he is trying to accomplish at this time.
FoS: Shadow Knight
. What are you hoping to accomplish with all this talk of AS?

The mini should be taken into account for very little in this game, because if you look in the large theme ideas thread, Kinetic stated that he was going to change things around.
Vote: fuzzylightning

Are you voting for Shadow Knight for anything besides that he is talking about Aes Sedai? That appears to be the subject around which the game is revolving right now, so why single him out?
I was singling him out, because I don't know what he is trying to do with all his talk of Aes Sedai, whereas everyone else was pretty clear in their posts, hence the FoS and not the vote.

@Fabian:
What the hell are you saying there, you have me completely confused as to what you want to happen. You are trying to find the people who tell the truth and the people who lie? That just seems like a bad idea, and I am kinda tired of all these schemes to find out who is and isn't an Aes Sedai, they really don't help the town at all.
Unvote, Vote: Fabian
. You're play seems very much, I am trying to help the town to make me seem townish but your overall goal seems scummy to me.
Something is very wrong about this post.

Vote: fuzzylightning
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 am

Vote: xxFabianxx

Doctor claim at L-10 lmao
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:10 am

Unvote vote xxFabianxx

That's the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard, beating the preposterous Michael claim of q21 in War in Heaven mafia.

The quick successive timing of the post might indicate that Fabian didn't consult with his scumgroup before this incredibly stupid claim that will get him lynched rightfully.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 am

You claimed doctor. Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

Who's going to protect you now? The roleblocker? LOL

You screwed yourself dude. Not voting you now would just lead to a chain of wifom if you survive in subsequent days.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:34 am

Ugh.

Unvote: fabian
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:39 am

I looked at his location and signature, and changed my mind about voting him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 am

Abel handed over his leather bag, coin pouch, sheathed sword, his hidden wristknife and twin daggers too, but didn't make a move to pull out the blade he always kept strapped to his right leg. He looked up at his old friend.

"You said Kain was camping by the river?"

Moss nodded.

"Good, I'll keep an eye out for him. I'll be back for my things tonight."

The burly man nodded again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

My vote is to add emphasis on the stupidity of the claim. After some thought and after I got to see a reaction to my vote, I unvoted because I don't want to lynch a claimed doctor day 1.

There is nothing opportunistic about (un)voting him at all, putting him at L-6 won't do shit. Please explain to me how scum get an advantage by voting and unvoting him before anyone even has an opinion about it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 am

SpyreX wrote: And, when it becomes apparent there isn't going to be traction... that vote changes to "I just voted to show how stupid you are."
What kind of bullshit is this? I was going to defend keeping you around for a few more days until you posted this garbage.

Unvote, vote Spyrex
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 am

By using his abilities this early in the game, Spyrex fully intends to turn into a SK and kill us all. Lynch him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 am

Who cares if he's a townie now and a SK later. He messed up out of his own clumsiness and now we know he's a latent SK and we should lynch him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 am

You were probably too clumsy to realize that he only detects Seidin powers, and tried to look pro-town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 am

SpyreX wrote:And if that were the case why would I directly clarify that I use the man-half AND say I am insane?

Why, this early, would I put myself in the spotlight at ALL to look pro-town in trying to divine if an outed role was telling the truth considering that'd be putting a target on my own head for scum even if I succeeded?
Because you're just effing dumb, that's why. People act without thinking, and then try to backwards rationalize themselves into a logical perspective when the simple reality is that they acted without thinking and got themselves tied up in a mess. Doctor claiming at L-10, gimme a break. Latent SK claiming, and then backwards rationalizing "but why would I do that??? Why???" I don't know why, you're just freaking dumb to have done that and now a good (not best) course of action would be to kill you.

The only reason I didn't want to kill you at first was because it might not activate on day 2, maybe day 3. But right now you just proved to everyone how little you think about this game, and how unpredictable your clueless actions are, and that's why your complete lack of critical thinking justifies just lynching you right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 am

Shadow Knight wrote:A live townie is a townie we need.
You just want to keep him around for a while longer so you have an easier time attacking me. Don't think that I don't see through your little game here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 am

SpyreX wrote:That I am actively playing against my win condition.
That you aren't competent enough to play to your
future
win condition.
SpyreX wrote:Alas, I am undone. My cruel machinations, my elaborate schemes, all destroyed by the piercing arrow of "effing dumb".
I'm liking you more and more.
SpyreX wrote:If Shadow Knight is scum, he's doing a good job of it at this point. I dig the thought process.
Just because he's in bed with you doesn't mean he's scum. He might be a townie thinking that I'm scum, and wants to keep you alive to kill me because he thinks it will be harder to convince people that I am scum if you're gone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am

God, how old are you SK?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 am

Why the hell do you guys assume there is a vig?

And even if there was an Aes Sedein with a vig, they would in all likelihood have other abilities such as tracking or investigating. A good course of action is to lynch the claimed SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:57 am

fuzzylightning wrote:He is not a claimed SK ABR. He has not even mentioned that he definitely will become an SK, we have mentioned the
possibility
of it occurring, but it has not occurred yet, and there are better options that have been mentioned time and again, you are trying to push foor an easy lynch right now, and that isn't getting you any town points with me.
No, we are certain that he will be an SK. All male AS become SKs.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 am

Wikipedia wrote:In the current age, the Dark One's taint on saidin causes any male with "the spark," whether or not he learns to channel safely, to inevitably go mad and succumb to a wasting sickness which causes the sufferer to rot alive.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 am

Another thought just occured to me, Aes Sedain CANNOT VIG a townie that will become an SK. They are not allowed to kill anyone but Darkfriends. This is why we should LYNCH the claimed SK right here, right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:35 am

If he's going to turn eventually, why are we bothering to keep him around?

Its not a mislynch if he's going to be SK on day 3. This easy lynch thing is crap.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

Gentling him is unrealistic because we don't know how many AS there are, what their abilities are, and if they have used them yet. There would be no way of coordinating a gentling convention, and it would either end up with an unsuccessful gentle because there weren't enough AS, or a waste because there were too many. The best solution is to lynch him right away.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:41 am

In my extensive experience, removing a confirmed future SK is equally important to *trying* to lynch mafia. If we lynch Spyrex we KNOW it won't be a mislynch.

It will also give our power roles a chance at tracking/watching/investigating for a night WITHOUT BEING OUTED DAY 1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Also - remind me how our power roles can be outed by SpyreX still being alive? Fabian's dumb claim and SpyreX's confusing and dumber claim aside, I don't see any more claims yet.
Because you're going to go after random players, they will be forced to claim, and they're going to be outed before they even get any investigation results in. Then you're not gonna learn from your lesson, so you're going to go after another player, and you will out a second power role. You're just playing into the scum's hands.

The safest play is to lynch Spyrex now and not risk outting any investigative power roles. Its unthoughtful to go out with very little information on day 1 and repeatedly bandwagonning players that may very well be power roles, when you can lynch someone who is guaranteed to become scum later on.

Later on, we are going to make better informed decisions, based on more evidence and results. That's when we will want to lynch SCUM. Right now is the time to lynch Spyrex, when the game is still early and we don't have much information.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 am

No personal attacks, thank you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 am

We don't care what Spyrex says. Last game, the potential SK wasn't informed that he was going to become an SK. Spyrex has no idea what's going on around him.

From the books, all male channelers go mad, AKA anti-town.

Lynching Spyrex means investigative roles get information.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 am

This is where I see this going:

You bandwagon me to L-2, I claim an extremely important power role.

You unvote and bandwagon a second player. He's a power role too.

Then you deadline mislynch someone who you don't even have a strong read on. Great.

Now three power roles have been outed, the SK is still alive, and the chances that you lynched scum are low as dirt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:21 am

Role-claim time!

I claim Aes Sedai. I'm in a pair of Aes Sedai.

Aes Sedai have several abilities in common.

We can detect Saidar.

We can all gentle a Saidin. It takes
at least
three Aes Sedai to gentle a Saidin, and they must do it at the same time.
It is not guaranteed to work.

We can also still a Saidar. It takes a minimum of two Aes Sedai to still a Saidar, and it is not guaranteed to work.

We all have specific abilities as well.

Aes Sedai are allowed to hammer townies. We are not allowed to use abilities that will lead to an innocent person's death. Voting does not count as an "ability", so we can hammer all we want. I'm not allowed to lie, but I can refuse to answer your questions all I want.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

Ah yeah, pairs of Aes Sedai can communicate during the day, but we don't know if the other is town or not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

Name is Bolin of the Red Ajah.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 am

Faraday wrote:Albert, now that you're outed what do you think of Fabian's claim? You have stilling/maybe gentling and detecting saidar in common? Do you think this makes him likely town?
I'm neutral towards it. There's most definitely Black Ajah infiltrators in this game IMO.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 am

Shadow Knight wrote:@Albert- now just prove you're not a darkfriend.
There's no way of doing that...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 am

And in the middle of the night, Abel washes himself in the moonlit river.

I noticed that KoC and Isaac suddenly eclipsed themselves to talk in a quicktopic thread following my claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 am

Absolutely not. I've already stated why gentling him is stupid. It stops us from using our specific abilities, which are far more important for the town. Spyrex is a future SK, we already went over this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 am

This is your fault you dipshit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 am

Isacc wrote:You are a hypocrite for crying about us outing roles AND THEN OUTING YOURSELF.
And you are going to out other power roles in your moronic crusade, you overgrown goblin.

Lynch the SK. Stop outing power roles before they can get their investigation results back.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 am

SpyreX wrote:Awesome. Just..awesome.

Although I do have some srs questions:

1.) You are in a pair. If so, is your partner also Red Ajah or is it a mesh.

(OMG ROLEFISHING) Yes there is a reason for this question.

2.) Is there any flavor reason why gentling is not guaranteed to work but stilling is (in your PM, not in the damn series).

2.a.) Additionally, is there any reason why gentling requires THREE (more than a mason pairing) versus stilling which could be done by a pair.

3.) Is your detection the same method as Fabian - where you know its been used, but not who used it.

3.a) If so, did you also detect someone when Fabain did?
My partner is white ajah.

Its not flavor, its game mechanic. Even if the required minimum of 3 gentlers is met for a male channeler, it is not guaranteed to work. Even if a minimum of 2 Aes Sedai use their stilling, it is not guaranteed to work. It may require more.

Stilling females = 2+. Gentling males = 3+.

I'm not answering your detection questions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

Shadow Knight wrote:What is your partner's name? Not the player, but the character. That shouldn't out him/her at all.
I dunno.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:What is your partner's name? Not the player, but the character. That shouldn't out him/her at all.
I dunno.
Norida Sedai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 am

Fabian claimed doctor. I have no intention of voting for him.

Isaac stfu.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

Can we force replace Isaac? He's done nothing pro-town all game but complain like a little girl who wet her panties.

Ooooh the bad guy got an important town power role. Be sad. You loser.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 am

I was insulted first, wtf.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 am

Honestly, I don't care what this weirdo says to me. He hasn't posted anything worthwhile all game and I have no reason to believe that he will say anything of value in the near future.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:Okay, good, thanks. Sorry for the multipart posts, I'm catching up on 4-5 pages today.

ABR:
Please explain what's the deal with the italicized 'flavor' posts? I thought they had something to do with your role, but they make no sense for a Red.

I agree with Sajin on examining ABR for lies. MBL, what makes you think the mod will wait for players to 'draw attention' to lies? If he's Black Ajah, it'll become clear pretty quickly in that context (once we get a functional mod again). "I dunno." is problematic, but post 353 is worse:.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:No, we are certain that he will be an SK. All male AS become SKs.
Now, it's possible (maybe even probable) that we won't be told if ABR loses his powers. But his posts have NOT been in line with what I would expect from someone bound by the Three Oaths, i.e. parsed carefully and written with exactitude. He's shooting from the hip.
Just felt like writing because I missed the Blizzard writing contest :(

I didn't say an untruth when I claimed that all male channelers turn insane. I even quoted wiki in the next post to make certain to the mod that by the information I had at the time, I was making a true statement.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 am

Sajin wrote: @ABR Please answer the following question: Can you break the 3 pro town oaths with no consequence?
No. There will be consequences of an unknown nature.

I win with the town and I am not aware of any circumstance in which I do not win with town. In fact, I don't think there is any possibility that I can turn anti-town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:09 am

Any questions I ignore are questions that I do not find relevant or pro-town to answer.

If you really want me to start talking about detection, there needs to be a majority consensus for it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am

I think an obvious tell that I am Aes Sedai is the first time I mention AS, I put it under quotation like "Aes Sedai" as if it was the first time I ever heard of it, obviously fake. This doesn't mean I can't be black ajah, but its a nice verifiable way of knowing that I truly am AS without outing my partner.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am

I have a theory that Black Ajah might not be able to communicate with the mafia directly. Since we are in pairs, the mafia would know exactly which power roles to kill if the scum AS could talk to them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 am

He explicitly told me to not claim his ability no matter what. I'll ask again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 am

Shadow Knight wrote:Actually- that is the perfect question for you Albert.

What was your initial thoughts on your partner not wishing you to reveal their ability?
I dunno. Maybe YOU'RE scum.

My partner asks you why you think that all white AS have the same ability. And he wants other people to back up what you asked for him to claim. If you're the only one, he doesn't want to tell you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 am

Confirm Vote Spyrex
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 am

The White Ajah I can talk to wants more people to back up shadow knight in his request for information about my partner's ability.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am

Isacc wrote: CAN WE PLEASE STOP CLAIMING!? OMG. 3 potentially town power roles are now fucked, and THEY WEREN'T EVEN UNDER PRESSURE!
*cough* bullshit
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 am

(shrug)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 am

I have nothing to do with it, I'm just the intermediary.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 am

lol. why would he care if you vote me? He doesn't even know if I'm town or not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 am

lol you think he already told me his ability?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:44 am

No.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am

Faraday wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:He explicitly told me to not claim his ability no matter what. I'll ask again.
Shadow Knight wrote:@Albert- Yes or no, do you know what your partner's ability is?
Albert wrote:No.
HUH? How could you claim his abillity if you didn't know it?
Sigh. Don't ask me questions like that.

FOS: Faraday

AS can twist the truth or omit certain facts, but we can't lie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:35 am

Truth: I have never been caught in a lie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am

I have never lied and hence have never been caught in a lie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #65) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:32 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:I DO have the ability to detect Saidar. I was NOT notified that I felt the use of Saidar.
Unless ABR comes out and counterclaims this, I think it's obvious that Fabian is the scum here. Why are you people not seeing this? SK's Aes Sedai claim is much stronger than Fabian's wisdom claim, especially when everything about that claim is earmarked as a scum claim. He has been caught in a blatant lie about his ability, and I'm much more willing to chance losing a town wisdom than losing a claimed Aes Sedai, which is a much more powerful role to lose (and is more likely to be the truthful claim).
This makes sense. I will now divulge the detection ability.

It works with the locations system. If I'm in a location and someone uses Saidar there, I can not only sense it, but sense where it is projected to.

So it makes little sense that Fabian detected Saidar to me because no one is even in a location yet.

MOD: No one is in any location yet, right?

Everyone is currently in a common area which is not a location in the game, as stated previously. The locations in the game are in the first post and players only spend the Twilight and 'Night' at these locations. I will repost this in my next vote count for anyone who might miss it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #66) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:34 am

I believe that scum can kill you without being in the same location as you and probably not even knowing in which location you are.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #67) » Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 am

Faraday wrote:Well that's double what Albert said? :?

He said he could sense it if it was used in his room, and also which room it was directed to, you can do this too, yes? But you can also detect it if it's used on your room?
Yeah. I purposefully omitted the second part.

SK: voting mechanism.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #68) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:13 am

Shadow Knight wrote:BTW- my idea works best if there are at least 3 people per room, with all the claimed AS in separate rooms. Work out with your partner if you'd rather be in the same room or different.

@Albert- now can you seriously tell me that it doesn't seem like a scum ability?
I don't think so. Check out the abilities of the AS last game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #69) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 am

What??????? That's BS. I have NEVER LIED. Misdirection, yes, but I never lied.

ALL MALE AS INEVITABLY GO MAD. Say it with me Shadow Knight. ALL MALE AS GO MAD, aka turn into SKs. This is my belief, backed by evidence from the wiki.

This crap about being able to resist longer doesn't hold any water. THEY WILL GO MAD.

You have no right to suspect me when any broad statement like that is easily verifiable by Shadow Knight who can't lie either.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #70) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 am

If what I said is what I believe, then there is no lie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #71) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 am

Dunno, didn't read it at the time. Also, I've already talked about the merits of gentling. However now, with 4 known AS, it would be much easier to coordinate gentling.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #72) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 am

Did your partner tell you if he used his ability SK?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #73) » Fri May 01, 2009 12:36 pm

We should claim our locations. At daybreak.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #74) » Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 am

I'm V/L/A during the weekends and this is my finals week so I don't have a lot of time to post.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 pm

I HAZ SURVIVED TEH NITE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #76) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:57 pm

I've detected MASSIVE activity last night. I need everyone to claim where they slept.

I was at the barn.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #77) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Flay, what do you think about KoC's claim and its repercussions?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #78) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:29 pm

What's Sarnath'd?

Also, can somebody explain who Ta'veren was in the books?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #79) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Mr. Flay wrote: Interesting that Vote Counts didn't reset with the new Day.
Did you just get caught in a lie?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #80) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

MrBuddyLee wrote:Albert's behavior surrounding Fabian's claim was pretty squirrelly. He sounded genuinely pissed off that Fabian had claimed without consulting his scumgroup.
ABR wrote:That's the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard, beating the preposterous Michael claim of q21 in War in Heaven mafia.

The quick successive timing of the post might indicate that Fabian didn't consult with his scumgroup before this incredibly stupid claim that will get him lynched rightfully.

You claimed doctor. Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

You screwed yourself dude. Not voting you now would just lead to a chain of wifom if you survive in subsequent days.
An awful lot of emotion, comes across more like the partner of the claimant than a neutral observer.

And then Albert protected Fabian all day until it was obvious he was going to be the lynch. Then ABR hopped on the wagon.

I also note that all three dead townies strongly suspected ABR. Many coincidences that add up to a picture that is not pretty.

unvote Sajin, FOS: ABR
Terribad logic.

I'm pretty sure both KoC and shadow knight would have backed me up as town. hasdgfas never said I was scummy.

Fabian's claim didn't make sense to me because his "detect" ability didn't match mine. Besides that, his claim sounded made up. I didn't protect him, either. I didn't want to push his lynch because he might have been the doctor and I'm not familiar with the flavor of the game.

Besides that, I would just have been pissed at him in the QT if I was his partner.......not out in the open. And of course its important for me that there's a doctor alive since I'm the most logical choice for a doc protect.

FOS MBL
back because I find it foolhardy to try to lynch a power role like me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #81) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

And yeah, MBL, if I were scum with Fabian, I would CERTAINLY post this immediately after his claim:

" The quick successive timing of the post might indicate that Fabian didn't consult with his scumgroup before this incredibly stupid claim that will get him lynched rightfully. "

LOL. Your theory fails on so many levels.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #82) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Vote MBL

YOUR VERY SUSPICIONS ARE BASED ON WIFOM. To call me scummy because 3 of the people that are dead supposedly strongly suspected me, which is a complete lie btw, is wifom.

Fabian being scum doesn't make me any more town or scum.....your whole attack is WIFOM. And it irks me because you shouldn't be attacking me.

I AM ZEE POWER ROLEZ.

Grr....

Go find someone else to suspect please, I don't even want to deal with this preposterous issue anymore...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #83) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

brwaaaaaggh

I'm in a bad mood because my AS partner doesn't want to share results first. That, and finals stressing me out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #84) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm

MrBuddyLee wrote:Also, Albert, why'd you vote Fabian at the end of the day?
# (13) xxFabianxx - Mastermind of Sin, Shadow Knight, SpyreX, Knight of Cydonia, Benmage, Kison, Sajin, Moratorium, Kairyuu, fuzzylightning, Seraphim, armlx, Faraday

WHERE????
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #85) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:48 pm

MrBuddyLee wrote:Albert, if your primary reason for suspecting Fabian was because his powers didn't jive with yours, why didn't you prod him
at all
about his powers to see if his claim was legit?
Its clear and cut. He either lied or had an ability different from mine. There's nothing more to be gleaned.

The rest of your post is just BLABLABLA. Vote stands.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #86) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm

MrBuddyLee wrote:Why did you claim essentially unprovoked? Looks like the desperate gambit of a man whose partner just flushed themselves.
But this bit is interesting. I claimed, because I f***ing hate getting attacked, and put in the spotlight, when I'm stressed. I rather just nip it in the bud. Just like I said.

I am sooo congruent, so obviously straight up and obviously transparent, that its hard to believe anyone would attack me because they think I'm the scum.

I claimed because I don't want to deal with people. Just like how I hate dealing with you now. What I want is a chill pill and for people to leave me the hell to my devices until a break in the clouds where I can think logically again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #87) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

MBL you have yet to explain your made-up case against me, other than your wifom attacks, your invented end of the day vote on fabian that never happened, your poor reading skills that are blind to the number of times ive brought up how my detecting abilities didn't work the same way as fabian described, etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #88) » Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 am

Of course I didn't gentle Spyrex.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #89) » Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

My partner claims he gentled Spyrex last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #90) » Wed May 06, 2009 9:43 am

I have reason to believe that SK's partner also attempted to gentle Spyrex. SK might have gentled him too. I believe Spyrex for now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #91) » Wed May 06, 2009 11:42 am

I find Yosarian mildly scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #92) » Thu May 07, 2009 7:28 am

Why did Flay claim out of the blue?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #93) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

Flay why did you claim?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #94) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 am

Mr. Flay wrote:It's no lie to say that I was already frustrated with the roleclaims at that point in the game. And it's no lie to say that I wasn't SK's partner-mason, so while he was giving off 'Aes Sedai tells' it wasn't like I literally thought he was one.
I don't understand this ^^^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #95) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:52 am

Nvm, read that one wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #96) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:53 am

Unvote, vote armlx
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #97) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

armlx wrote:The Flay scenario is interesting. If he was scum, odds are he could just tell his partners as there's presumably "day" talk given this is Deep South. Its also possible he's some traitor role (Black Ajah maybe?) not in on a day talk, so....
Why "presumably"?

Unvote

Vote armlx
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #98) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't done anything to prove that I am town......
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #99) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 am

Why do you think there are no Black Aes Sedai?

For how long has the Black Ajah existed in the books?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #100) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:13 am

I read his reasoning already. And I read the wiki. The wiki said that AS of the black Ajah are not bound by the three oaths, instead they are bound by a different oath that renders them incapable of outing one of their own.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #101) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:18 am

<2> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.

Do not forget this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #102) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:20 am

I think its naive and foolhardy to believe that the black ajah doesn't exist based on your poor reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #103) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:24 am

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: Except that the mention of the Aes Sedai is part of the General Knowlege section, not one of the rules. Why would Kinetic give us faulty information in his explanation of the theme?

Also, the Fabian bit is the closest thing to hard evidence in my theory, so I see that as quite an important factor.
You extrapolated where extrapolation was not due. Your logic is bad.

Anything a confirmed scum says is to be discarded immediately.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #104) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:25 am

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: Can you please explain to be how it is poor reasoning when we have proof that one of the scum did not know something that all Aes Sedai know? The proof being that he got it wrong.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have a theory that Black Ajah might not be able to communicate with the mafia directly. Since we are in pairs, the mafia would know exactly which power roles to kill if the scum AS could talk to them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #105) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:29 am

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: That theory is based on just as much speculation as mine is. You cannot argue that yours is any better.
The difference is that I'm playing safe, and you are willing to consider any AS as confirmed town. This is a huge problem.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #106) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:08 am

Unvote, vote Kairyuu

FOS: armlx
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #107) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:40 am

I think a mob is forming......armlx, MoS, Yosarian.

Kairyuu says I'm confirmed town which I am not comfortable with. Only scum would say something like that when there's no evidence to prove it. If you look at his overall posts, all he does is look out for himself. Furthermore, its impossible that Kairyuu is AS because he claimed that Fabian was 100% scum before Fabian died.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #108) » Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:How is it impossible? If Kairyuu wholly believed Fabian was scum, he could make that claim, could he not? If the evidence was compelling enough (which it was, imo), I see no reason for that to break oaths (if he was AS).

Note that the above statement is in no way stating whether or not I think Kairyuu is Aes Sedai. I'm just addressing ABR's hypothetical situation, although I'm not sure why he would bring up whether or not Kairyuu is Aes Sedai before he claims. If you think Kairyuu could be scum, you should've let him claim first to see if he claimed Aes Sedai, then nailed him on the contradiction. [Announcer]
This has been another sub-optimal play brought the deranged mind of ABR.
[/Announcer] Really, ABR, what were you thinking?
This is complete B.S.

I do not have the ability to say "x is scum" without MOD CONFIRMATION that the player is scum. That confirmation might be a lie, for example if I had a mason partner telling me that he had role confirmation that x is scum, and I believed he was in earnest. But barring unlikely circumstances such as these, I would break an oath by saying "Fabian is scum" like Kairyuu did.

So let me reiterate. I CANNOT say "x player is scum" without role confirmation / death scene / mod confirmation.

("x is scum" is a very definitive statement)

All Aes Sedai can double-check with the moderator if they wish.

Therefore, MoS, you are wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #109) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm not interested in your defense Isacc. I want to know who you suspect and who you think is town, and reasons if possible.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #110) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:56 pm

More importantly, is how you feel about Kairyuu.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #111) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Nobody unvote until Isacc confirms.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #112) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 pm

I don't understand your claim. I claimed AS yesterday. You believed my claim. Yet you motivated Isacc? Something smells funny.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #113) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Isacc what's with the two missing stable sleepers? I don't get it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #114) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Isacc, did you kill anyone last night?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #115) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Also, if Kairyuu motivated Isacc last night, and then thought it was suspicious that there were multiple kills with the same method, then I am confused why Kairyuu never attacked Isacc today. The most he's said was:
Kairyuu wrote:I think that the Isacc-wagon has some merit, but the case against him is circumstantial at best. I do not intend to pursue it.
That does not sound like someone who thinks he has role based info.
QFT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #116) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Isacc wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Isacc what's with the two missing stable sleepers? I don't get it.
Kinetic told us three people slept there. Only Spyrex claimed. Therefore, two people haven't claimed stables...
Uhhhh NO.

An anonymous person left that note. When I was mafia once, I had that same ability. We could write whatever we wanted under a certain amount of words and the mod would publish it at the beginning of the day.

At this point I'm willing to lynch both Kairyuu and Isacc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #117) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: I motivated Isacc right as I went V/LA Albert, so that if the Day ended before I got back I wouldn't lose it, and I didn't see any reason to switch it until after it was already too late to do so. Isacc seemed solidly pro-town right up until shortly before Fabian's flip.
I call bullshit.

You had enough time to come back, read the whole thread, post a buttload and bus Fabian, but you didn't have time to change your target to a confirmed town in your eyes?

I don't want your double ability. I want you dead.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #118) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Isacc. I need you to answer the following question immediately:

What abilities did you use yesterday?

You have to trust me that this will benefit the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #119) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:03 pm

I KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING BECAUSE I ROLEBLOCKED YOU YESTERDAY.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #120) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING BECAUSE I ROLEBLOCKED YOU YESTERDAY.
Forget about this, I made a mistake.

Here's the lowdown:

Yesterday I sent a pm to the mod saying I wanted to role-block Kairyuu. I forgot about this, but a little bit later, I changed my mind and pm'd the mod to role-block Isacc. For my first role-block, I got confirmation for my choice. For my second pm, I did not get any confirmation. I know that I role-blocked one of these two scumbags. They both claimed that they used an ability.

Now I KNOW that they are scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #121) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Blablablabla

Occam's razor. You're both scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #122) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:14 pm

All too convenient.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #123) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

I hope nobody believes this crap. Let's get a move on the scum and kill these two ASAP.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #124) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Unvote, vote Isacc
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #125) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:35 pm

MoS, my old swordsbrother, we see things eye to eye. As for whether Kairyuu is AS, that is irrelevant now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #126) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Isacc wrote:And, before we waste a lynch, are there any One Power day-abilities? Because, you could just target me with one and see that I am immune to the One Power.
Immunity to One Power sounds like something scum would have, anyway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #127) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Barn

Moratorium
armlx
Faraday
Albert B. Rampage

Blacksmith

Kairyuu
Isacc
MrBuddyLee

River

Benmage
Yosarian2
Sajin
fuzzylightning
Slicey

Silo

Seraphim
julienvonwolfe
Mastermind of Sin

Windmill

Mr. Flay
MacavityLock
Mufasa
Kison

Stables

SpyreX

Unclaimed

Myndrunner
Tuberkulos
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #128) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am

Mr. Flay wrote:Albert, why did you ignore MoS' 984? He's not talking about Kairyuu, he's talking about Fabian and why you ignored the claim to detect Saidar.
I don't understand your query.

Rephrase what you want to know as if you were the one asking the question.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #129) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 am

Kairyuu wrote:I am Nipon Machaid, and I'm a butler. Weird title for my role, but whatever. I am a motivator. Each Day I target someone and that person may use two actions instead of one. Day 1 I targetted Isacc, as he looked rather pro-town until Twilight. The multiple kills with the same flavor made me think that he might be responsible, but the fact that there were 3 instead of the 2 that I would expect gives me pause. I was planning (and am going to be sending the PM as soon as I finish this post) to motivate Albert for Day 2, as I maintain he is confimed town as long as his Aes Sedai claim is true, which I believe.
Isacc wrote:
Kai wrote:@Isacc: Can you confirm my motivation of you for D1?
You caught me just before heading off to bed.

Yes, I had a second action last night. Was wondering where that came from.
I don't believe any of this. Here's why:

First of all, Kai would use his motivation on me and not Isacc if he really thought I was confirmed town. Especially with the evidence MBL brought to the table.

Second, twilight actions resolve immediately. The mod wouldn't wait for someone to submit a second action each twilight because of a motivator ability. Its unfeasible.

Third. A butler motivator? What??

Fourth. Kairyuu cannot confirm his ability. The scum most likely have a power that lets them NK regardless of blocking, warding or protection, like the last WoT game. So Kai uses it on me, I get NK'd, and his ability still can't be confirmed. That he even suggests to use it on me now is scummy as hell because everyone knows I'm going to die tonight.

Now for Isacc.
Isacc wrote:I am Comeal Lud, and I am a Blacksmith.

I have 1 active ability, called Forge, which lets me place a forge counter on one of the four items I am allowed to create. When the number of counters hits the requirement, I receive the item. I am also told that each item has a special one shot usage ability, that I cannot make the same item twice, and that I can only use my Blacksmith abilities within the Blacksmith's location.

My four items are considered reactive abilities, in that they become available on the condition that the forge counters reach the necessary number.

Steel Battle Axe, 4 counters. Fine Steel Sword, 3 counters. Shield, 3 counters. Steel Arrowheads, 2 counters.

And then the Foxhead Medallion is passive. It does not actually tell me the ability it gives me, just the flavor about receiving the gift from the Queen and how it grows cool to the touch, however the One Power immunity was pretty obvious.

And, as if this needed saying, I win the game when all threats to town are gone.
Isacc wrote:Seeing as you are probably town, I'll bite.

I used an ability called "Forge" which let's me work on a specific invention (hence, I had to sleep in the blacksmith). It works in the form of "Forge Counters" which I can place one of per night (in order to simulate the hours it takes to create a weapon as a blacksmith) on any of four tools. Since I got two, I placed one on two different items, and therefore did not complete any single item yet.
One, instead of completing an ability (arrows) he drags it out. He acts like someone who thinks he won't die anytime soon, AKA what scum would think.

Two, he claims he has immunity to One Power only after I tell him I role-blocked him, which makes me think he's making this up on the fly.

Third, blacksmith with immunity to One Power + 4 different potential abilities with his inventions? What? I don't think so.

In conclusion, Isacc and Kairyuu are probably daytalking scum who planned this when both their bandwagons started growing. They tried to confirm each other and got caught doing so. They should be put to death as soon as the two replacements claim their sleep location.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #130) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: I don't honestly care about your opinion any more. You are being completely insensible right now, and it's annoying me. You are wrong. It is as simple as that. That is the last thing I will say on the matter.
But how do you
know
I'm wrong about Isacc?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #131) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Hold your horses until we get the two replacements!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #132) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Seraphim wrote:Kairyuu is town.
We don't know that. In all likelihood, if Isacc turns up scum instead of SK, Kairyuu is scum with him too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #133) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Seraphim wrote:If we lynch Isacc and he flips town, Kairyuu cannot be scum. However, if we lynch Isacc and he flips scum, Kairyuu could still either be scum or town.
This quote still remains factual.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #134) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Exactly my thoughts, Spyrex. Have I mentioned how much I like you since you were gentled?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #135) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Isacc wrote:I really was trying to scumhunt. I would have said the same things were I town.
That's what they all say 8-)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #136) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Scummy as hell ^^^

Trying to end the day before the two replacements get in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #137) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scummy as hell ^^^

Trying to end the day before the two replacements get in.
Directed at Kairyuu. Can someone please do a count on Isacc?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #138) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Unvote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #139) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Mufasa wrote:L-2 on Issac
Thanks
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #140) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Isacc wrote:Oh and btw, before I die.

That would have been an epic fake-claim, had it been used at a better time. Perfect way to explain a kill if I got tracked/watched. So unfortunate.

I was even complimented on the awesomeness of the role by lord Kinetic himself =P
You can't bullshit a bullshitter :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #141) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Kairyuu wrote:I voted for a claimed SK Albert. Is that a problem? I am not one who is overly concerned with waiting around for people. I have even advocated quicklynches several times in the past, I believe exclusively as town (though I'm not 100% sure on that).

Waiting is boring. Lynching admitted scum is fun.
To hell with you, scumbag. You're next. Expect to die like you would expect the sun to rise. Give your final instructions to your shambled teammates and send my early regards to the demons below.

NO ONE SHOULD VOTE ISACC UNTIL THE MOD FINDS BOTH REPLACEMENTS.

UNVOTE NOW YOU FOOL, BEMMAGE YOU FOOL. UNVOTE HIM. SOMEONE UNVOTE ISACC NOW.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #142) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:09 pm

UNVOTE GOD DAMN IT, UNVOTE OR YOU ARE SCUM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #143) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:11 pm

MUFASA UNVOTE. UNVOTE UNVOTE WE DONT WANT ISACC TO SELF HAMMER.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #144) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Thank you.

We should wait for the two replacements to report where they stayed last night, as this information will help direct our Aes Sedai power roles tonight.

It will also be good for them to get their thoughts down before more of us get killed by the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #145) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Mufasa wrote:But why do we need their sleeping locations? How do we know that the notice is real? and why can we not assume that the final two are in the stables because I believe I read something about 3 in the stables.
It has nothing to do with the notice. Aes Sedai have detection powers that are location-based. We will be able to deduce who the scum are eventually, and confirm power role activity.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #146) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Kairyuu wrote:
unvote
Oh now you unvote, you bloody scumtard. Your death will be most pleasurable to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #147) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Mufasa wrote:I'm afraid that Issac is going to find a way out the longer we wait.
Hah.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #148) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Isacc is scum, not SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #149) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Isacc is scum, not SK.
IMO Isacc is scum, not SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #150) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Kairyuu wrote:@MBL: Go to hell. I'm not dealing with you any more. You're a total asshole, and these accusations are really fucking bothering me. I am not cheating, and I cannot believe that people would think so little of me that they would not believe me when I say it.

@Mod: Please replace me. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the accusations everyone has leveled against myself and Isacc via PM. I apologize sincerely for requesting replacement, and offer to replace into any game(s) you need some for, playing or modding, regardless of length.
Ah, come on. Play the game man.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #151) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Kairyuu wrote:Mmk. If you are actually serious MBL, then I will retract my replacement request.
But you will be lynched. Don't forget that lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #152) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Patience, guys. I know you all feel strongly about stringing up the bastards, but time is on our side in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #153) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Goatrevolt wrote:I'm going to start reading the game tonight. I probably won't get caught up immediately, though, as this game looks long and complicated. Any deadlines or special information I need to know before I start my read?
Isaac is confirmed scum. We don't want to lynch him until all the replacements have arrived and claimed where they slept last night. Please claim where you slept last night immediately.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #154) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Sigh. Isn't OozingGolfball zwet? -_-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #155) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Take your time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #156) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:10 am

We should lynch Isacc today and Kairyuu tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #157) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:14 am

Oh yeah one more thing. Don't pay any attention to what Isacc says. Don't even address him. We don't care what he says, he's irrelevant to discussion now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #158) » Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 am

Don't vote for Isacc anymore until we get a location claim.
Mr. Flay wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Albert, why did you ignore MoS' 984? He's not talking about Kairyuu, he's talking about Fabian and why you ignored the claim to detect Saidar.
I don't understand your query.

Rephrase what you want to know as if you were the one asking the question.
"Did you or did you not detect Saidar usage yesterday when Fabian claimed to have done so (either time)? If not, why didn't you take that as confirmation that Fabian was lying about his 'Lesser Detect Saidar' ability?"
I
did
bring it up. Reading times ahead for you Mr.Flay.

@MoS

Dunno. Scum is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #159) » Tue May 12, 2009 9:41 am

Oozing? Why not just call him zwet?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #160) » Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

If Flay does an IP check on OozingGolfBall then I will consider him pro-town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #161) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 am

Benmage, unvote so the scum don't quicklynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #162) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 am

MrBuddyLee wrote:At this point it's not even remotely quicklynch. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Why end the day? We already know what the lynch scene will reveal. This isn't War in Heaven mafia, we're not under pressure to kill quickly. The more evidence we have, the better. Also, its fun to watch Isacc squirm :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #163) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:18 am

SpyreX wrote:@ABR, did your partner get a "gentling successful" message? I mean, I know it worked but did they?
I doubt it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #164) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 am

zwet, that you buddy?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #165) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:10 am

Flay, IP check for zwet and OGB please? Meta is one of the strongest tools in the shed for me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #166) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:16 am

Benmage wrote:What's the L-? at?
L-3, but there's a replacement that hasn't caught up yet and Isacc can always self-hammer.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #167) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

OozingGolfBall wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:zwet, that you buddy?
What?
What?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #168) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Max buddy, that you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #169) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Let them fucking finish reading.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #170) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Nice try, scumbag. All Aes Sedai know that we can use the sentence "I know that x is scum" if they 100% believe it. And I 100% believe it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #171) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Also, why are you announcing who you're going to motivate? Scumbecile.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #172) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Um, I do. I just caught you and Isacc trying to look town by confirming each other. I was right about Isacc, wasn't I? I'm right about you too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #173) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Cuz you're freaking scum, man!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #174) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

All right let's get this guy lynched before I get myself modkilled.

Vote: Isacc
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #175) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Unleash the dogs on him! Unleash them I say!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #176) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:38 pm

LYNCHIN TIME BABY! Kill the heretic!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #177) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Seraphim wrote:Jesus Christ, I read the topic and it grows like 5 pages every day.
And you thought you could handle War in Heaven :roll:

YOU AREN'T READY FOR WAR IN HEAVEN!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #178) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Isacc wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Um, I do. I just caught you and Isacc trying to look town by confirming each other. I was right about Isacc, wasn't I? I'm right about you too.
Actually, you weren't right about me. You have claimed that I was scumbuddy with Fabian, and then scumbuddy with Kairyuu. I am neither...so what makes you sure you're right about this one, again?
Let me answer your question with another question: can you feel the hounds on your arse yet?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #179) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Seraphim wrote:I am insulted. If I wanted to be compared to a dog...

Um.

Um.

Where do people go to get compared to dogs?
No...I compared you to a dog trainer.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #180) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Or someone holding a dog's leash.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #181) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Anyway I've had enough of your self-indulgent faggotry Seraphim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #182) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Isacc wrote:...Just wait till the lynch fails...then we'll see who is laughing...

Lol...jk...or am I? =P
Doubts in my heart, be dispelled!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #183) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Sajin wrote:@ABR- So now you doubt that which you were sure of 100 percent a couple pages ago?
I believe Aes Sedai are allowed to make a joke every now and then, you know, between hunting for darkfriends and shadowspawn.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #184) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 am

Kairyuu. I want you to claim the totality of your abilities and the flavor behind them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #185) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Page 4: Now Mr. Flay is trying to say he didn't actually mean that he thought Shadow Knight was Aes Sedi, and it was sarcasm. I have two problems with this. First of all, SK actually was Aes Sedi, and he kind of looked like an Aes Sedi in those early posts, so I don't think "sarcasm" really makes sense here. And secondly, "sarcasm" or not, it still kind of looks like fishing, in that if you were a scum trying to find out Shadow Knight's role, his reaction to a comment like that might help you, no matter if you were being sarcastic or not.
FOS:Mr. Flay
This isn't a strong enough reason to vote for Mr.Flay. Post a case or I'll ask my partner to mess your vote up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #186) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:34 am

Now you must explain yourself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #187) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Careful Flay, you're about to be accused of role-fishing again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #188) » Thu May 14, 2009 9:48 am

Yosarian2 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Page 4: Now Mr. Flay is trying to say he didn't actually mean that he thought Shadow Knight was Aes Sedi, and it was sarcasm. I have two problems with this. First of all, SK actually was Aes Sedi, and he kind of looked like an Aes Sedi in those early posts, so I don't think "sarcasm" really makes sense here. And secondly, "sarcasm" or not, it still kind of looks like fishing, in that if you were a scum trying to find out Shadow Knight's role, his reaction to a comment like that might help you, no matter if you were being sarcastic or not.
FOS:Mr. Flay
This isn't a strong enough reason to vote for Mr.Flay. Post a case or I'll ask my partner to mess your vote up.
Huh? Who is this post directed at? I'm not voting Mr. Flay right now. MOS is, though.
Directed at MoS, since I was under the impression that he borrowed your reasoning to vote for Flay. I don't like the jester argument against Flay. Actually, I don't have a town read on Flay or anything, but I think the arguments or cases so far against him are bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #189) » Thu May 14, 2009 9:52 am

Vote: julienvonwolfe

Worse than Slicey and Mufasa
together

FOS: Kairyuu

Not done with you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #190) » Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 am

I rather look at someone like julienvonwolfe who is 99% guaranteed scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #191) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:36 pm

OGB probably scum with julienvonwolfe.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #192) » Thu May 14, 2009 1:15 pm

All right guys! Let's kill some scum!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #193) » Fri May 15, 2009 3:31 pm

OozingGolfBall wrote:Could someone give me a comprehensive list of Aes Sedai claims? I might have inside info to clear things up as to who's more likely to be lying.
Only me. That you, Max?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #194) » Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 am

julienvonwolfe wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
julienvonwolfe wrote:As for Slicey: I can understand this wagon, but at least he's actually doing something (or said that he would).
Can or can't understand the wagon?
Can. I didn't like the way he called for a vig kill. However, I like Mufasa less.

I haven't looked at the thread for the past few days - I'll make another post tonight or tomorrow after catching up.
This guy is so OBVIOUSLY SCUM. MBL, your "minion obeying his forsaken overlords" applies so perfectly to this guy's behavior. julienvonwolfe is scum people.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #195) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:22 am

I genuinely find julien ultra scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #196) » Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

SpyreX wrote:Adddendum.

I am tempted to join ABR in JVW under the caveat that if JVW is scum Benmage gets lynched so fast we're back on day 1.

Sounds good?
Its quite possible that benmage is also scum. I will join you tomorrow but I can't give my word that I will keep my vote on him the whole day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #197) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Flay, just claim dude. Gotta give the people what they want.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #198) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:49 am

MacavityLock wrote:
OozingGolfBall wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Flay, just claim dude. Gotta give the people what they want.
This is strange wording. You seem to be daytalking scum with him. Please note that lie detection abilities CAN BE FAKED, as in Mind Screw Mafia III (ask Seraphim).
OGB, this makes zero sense. If they're daytalking scum together, why wouldn't ABR just say that to Flay privately?
Because he's a moron that hasn't read the thread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #199) » Thu May 21, 2009 9:59 am

Flay use your ability on Spyrex to see if he told the truth about him being gentled.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”