Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Raging Wishbone wrote:Signing names does help the town in a way, but it also creates tons of confusion since it sorta turns this into a 28 player game. Not sure whether or not it's the right approach, it's quite easy to tell everyone you have a meta on by their style anyways.

I think this game should be over by page 31 (3 scumkills), 36 at the very worst. So less fluff and more substance, people.
My gut reads scum from this post. It feels like a conscious effort to try look town posting stuff like this.
Apples and Banana wrote:If my partner says something that is questioned/attacked, then I can't post until she does without a) avoiding the issue, looking scummy or b) saying its a different head.
This is a non-issue. You should be comfortable enough with your partner that even if there are differences in opinions/responses, you can rationalise it and explain things. You're sharing the same role and alignment, I don't buy anyone claiming to be so incompetent that they can't post due to something their player slot said.

Unvote
Vote Apples&Banana

Pesco
"Doesn't pesco mean fish?" --elvis_knits
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Pesco Light »

Gut read isn't as conclusive as a post of making a scummy excuse.
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Pesco Light »

Pesco, why are you voting a non-threat? You should be voting for scum, like this:

Vote: Pesco Light
Meta mate.

If my partner says something that is questioned/attacked, then I can't post until she does without a) avoiding the issue, looking scummy or b) saying its a different head.
Or...you could accept the fact that you and your partner are the same entity, and play as such. Yanno, like you are supposed. What, do you expect us to say you are town but your other half isn't? It doesn't work like that.
Discussing semantics without scumhunting is scummy.

vote: Apples and Bananas

I really don't care if people want to sign names or not. I don't think it matters. If the hydra partner disagrees, they'll just say so.

This says it better ^-^

It is official. Pesco and I will be arranging the marriage in Iowa soon.
Please stop wasting time on chit chat and get on with the LYNCH TROTSKY OPERATION. He is not his town self.

unvote, vote: Trotsky
But he's obvtown....really
Wait...are we being voted for the comment about wanting to tell the heads apart? If xofelf makes a post, and before we talk about it, I come online and there's a bunch of questions surrounding her post, I'm going to let her answer them. But if I have something else to comment on, I will. Hence wanting the poster to be differentiable, in my opinion.
And you say this without signing your post. And I've already given you my stance. This doesn't cut it.

So, anyway, on that note, I'll add an
FoS: Every post signer
Pesco Light
Pesco Light
Townie
Pesco Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Pesco Light »

I agree with SWSWC post 66. A&B doing no scumhunting but posting only excuses even after all the pressure on them makes for a fine lynch today.

@ Ortohoops 68: Thanks for the WIFOM.

Pesco

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”