Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by Trotsky »

Death the Hogfather wrote:
FOOLS, I KNOW WHEN WE ALL WILL DIE. EXCEPT ME, OF COURSE.

VOTE: YOSARIWEN
BECAUSE HE POSTED ABOVE ME.
it is obvious that death and hogfather are both sks individually; this post confirms this thought.

vote: death the hogfather
Ultimatism is an attempt to rape the working class after failing to convince it.--Leon Trotsky, Bureaucratic Ultimatism (1932)
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Trotsky »

PoketheAlpaca wrote:It should be obvious which I be in my hydra when since Tajo's play style is different from mine and I make lawls. Though should we make it a policy to identify who is who when? Feels a little against the spirit of things so i can't decide.
it is optimal that the two heads of a hydra can't be told apart, so that any opinions can't be tied to one player or the other. differences in opinion within the hydras can potentially be exploited by scum.
PoketheAlpaca wrote:Acusing or searching for an SK this early when we don't know there is one? That means one of 2 things:
1. Your Mafia trying to kill your scummy oposition.
2. You are an SK making a slip.
Looks like I can't be wrong
Unvote, Vote: Trotsky
this post means one of 1 thing:
1. you haven't read terry pratchett and thus can't see the conclusive proof that death the hogfather is sk.

i am accusing them of being sk because flavorwise neither has a partner.
Ultimatism is an attempt to rape the working class after failing to convince it.--Leon Trotsky, Bureaucratic Ultimatism (1932)
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 am

Post by Trotsky »

raging wishbone: what have you done to avoid any more fluff posting? commenting on the hydra vs. heads dilemma is not really substance.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Trotsky »

Apples and Banana wrote:That will lead to lurking, though.

If my partner says something that is questioned/attacked, then I can't post until she does without a) avoiding the issue, looking scummy or b) saying its a different head.
i never said you have to talk with your other head before posting. but the town shouldn't know the difference between the two.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Trotsky »

incamnito: i'll take responsibility for that post (korts), but i honestly think that a meta consisting of two players isn't that much more difficult to explore than a meta of one, while a percieved difference of opinion between two heads of one hydra can lead to exploitation by scum.

if rofl disagrees with me i'll sign my posts from here on in and/or stop trying to imitate his posting style, but right now this is what i think is the most helpful.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Trotsky »

Incamnito wrote:Also, just because two hydras manage to disagree doesn't mean that the head who might have stated an opinion might just be left off the hook; he or she should still be held accountable for anything mentioned in-thread and should be completely prepared to back up his or her opinion if questioned on it.
hydras should be accountable for their actions and opinions as a whole, not per kopf. and a hydra or head being let off the hook isn't a problem caused by acting as one, it's just plain bad interrogating.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Trotsky »

unvote, vote: apples and bananas

it is decided. simultaneously wasting posts and providing a reason to lurk? lets do this, in as few posts as possible.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Please stop wasting time on chit chat and get on with the LYNCH TROTSKY OPERATION. He is not his town self.

unvote, vote: Trotsky
whose meta are you basing this on?
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by Trotsky »

pokethealpaca and incamnito's post/player analyses after three whole pages chock full of nothing much look like an effort to look like they're contributing, instead of actually doing so. considering incamnito has done this as town, though

unvote, vote: pokethealpaca
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Trotsky »

i disagree with my other head's vote change here. i stand by my statement when we first voted a&b - they should be lynched in as few posts as possible.

unvote, vote: apples and bananas
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Trotsky »

while we're waiting, zaphod, kindly reply to post 41.

meanwhile xofsens is failing to post at all. can we lynch the scum already?
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Trotsky »

swswc wrote:"Trotsky" what's your case on Zaphod?
she ignored a superior a+b case in favor of a trotsky vote based on half our complete meta and ignored the subsequent question about it multiple times.

thing is, this was far more valid when we thought a+b was mafia.

and frog dodging is not going to die. it has been 3 days since a+b claimed to have submitted the kill, and the limit is 30 hours. so ragingwishbone, you can stop pretending to care now.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Trotsky »

so this game mechanic makes my eyes bleed. guys, honestly, you don't need to post essays. make salient points and don't waste posts on nonsense and we'll be all good.
Trotsky wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Please stop wasting time on chit chat and get on with the LYNCH TROTSKY OPERATION. He is not his town self.

unvote, vote: Trotsky
whose meta are you basing this on?
zaphod, why is this question so hard for you to answer. i asked it once and got completely ignored, then i asked it again while voting for you and in response got an "omg wtf bbq" dgb blow up. she is hiding behind some newfangled meta hatred for me and obsession with the fact that i have found her scummy in multiple recent games.

i posit that zaphod was looking for an easy wagon and calling a meta argument against us that didn't even need to be backed up was a great way to try and start it. her complete disregard to my query of what exactly the basis of her meta argument was is evidence in favor of this theory. the emotional outburst in favor of actually responding to me is just gravy.

vote: zaphod

i haven't completely gone through all of the monster posts that have been made recently, but i will be getting together with my other head and doing that soon. a cursory glance up the page after this shaft.elvis death gives me a warm fuzzy about zaphod's chances of being a scumpartner.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Trotsky »

zaphod, you can shout meta all day long and prove nothing. why can't you be arsed to answer a very simple question that was asked on page
two
?

it is very much a waste of a post to restate your position and add absolutely nothing new, except to make even more clear that you have no intention of answering for yourself.
zaphod wrote:I think we should lynch Trotsky now. I'll be happy to support an RW lynch tomorrow.
getting all of your ducks in a row i see
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Trotsky »

zaphod did you consider that it is the game mechanic making us lurk and not some vague meta argument that you a) apparently based on only one of our heads and b) couldn't be arsed to prove anyway?

zmdposting is bad. the whole of his post 224 is defensive all the way through and without even trying to refute the points against him.

ragingwishbone is a good candidate for scum. selective scumhunting against frogdodging is a pretty reliable scumtell.

besides, frog dodge's response to what appeared to be immenent death make him look more like town than anything else
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Trotsky »

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Trotsky wrote:zaphod did you consider that it is the game mechanic making us lurk and not some vague meta argument that you a) apparently based on only one of our heads and b) couldn't be arsed to prove anyway?
No excuses, I have never, ever seen you lurk. Furthermore, as of late, I also have never, ever seen you fail to stubbornly tunnel on me. I must therefore conclude that you are scum.
given that every time you've seen me stubbornly tunnel on you i've been town your point seems to fail on a most basic level.

while you're here, why oh why won't you answer that simple question i asked you ages and ages ago? its been quoted at least three times already to remind you to answer it.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Trotsky »

i misread your most recent statement since up to this point your position has been one of supposed exasperation because i'm voting for you in yet another game. when did you suddenly decide i'm not stubbornly tunneling you this game? because this post:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
roflcopter wrote:hey zaphod why are you ignoring post 41 even after a second request for you to acknowledge it?

i say we pick someone for a+b to kill and then lynch him. my choice for that kill is zaphod.
Aw, there we go again, I'm scum in every game. You're half the reason why I'm not going to play anymore after I finish my current commitments.

A&B said he already submitted his kill.

I'm happy to be lynched in any game I have the misfortune of having signed up for with you in it.

Don't forget to post under your hydra name next time.
really gives the opposite impression. i guess you can't make up your mind on which position is more likely to help you get us lynched?

and wow, i didn't know things had suddenly become so personal between us. that really doesn't seem like you at all.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Fri May 29, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Trotsky »

dgb this is not roflcopter you're playing with, this is a hydra. if you had any pro-town intentions and didn't just want to get a mislynch that you can claim to be based on a grudge, you would not base a whole case on the assumptions that 1. roflcopter would dominate the hydra to the point that every case we make is made exclusively by roflcopter, and 2 that since roflcopter has a brief history of tunneling on you as town and we have looked at other players we must be scum.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Trotsky »

whatever happens here doesn't change the fact that dgb went on some stupid cross-game whiny rampage at me lasting months because she can't handle when someone is suspicious of her in more than one game at a time. i hope you don't act like a petulant child in your day to day life too.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Trotsky »

thats all right maybe someone here will have the brains to lynch zaphod after us
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Trotsky »

i missed this little nugget the first time around i guess
raging wishbone wrote:I CANT vote ZAPHOD (Although my oarner wanted too)...maybe you can but I wont because she WROTE in this BETA game the "reason she was leaving mafiascum forever was because of being accussed of being scum when she was TOWN?"... I mean don't that mean nothing to you?
lynch all lurkers mafia

amnesia mafia

these are just some of the games i assume dgb was actually referring to as her "reason to leave mafiascum forever." dgb being the classy and sportsmanlike lady she is would not refer to ongoing games in a rant about leaving the site.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”