Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Raging Wishbone »

OK I am gonna, reword my previous posts because I think I got distracted and was not as articulate as I would have liked to be... Let me ask a question,, who tried to get YoSo mod killed?

Did you Apples and Banana? If not who did fess up...

Why did SexwithEd claim it was Apples and Bananas? They claim it was because they were the only person online... That is a flat out lie! I was here and saw tons of people on line (in fact I was wondering if they were lurking scum)..

Regarding YoSo, I would not vote to lynch them, (other than their possible lie and trying to find an excuse for sexEd, I still think they sound like townies trying to stay in the game).... then again my partner is much wiser and expereinced than I am so if he votes them tomorrow or next chance he has to vote I will support his choice!

with only two votes, I am kinda liking the sexwithEd wagon....
Raging Wishbone wrote:
Saunt Adelaus wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:
mercuriala (6:23:50 PM): shafted can take my double work shift and midterm and shove it.
someone asked if this was an illegal post. It isn't. See rule 17.
RULE#!7
: 17. I support free speech. Quote anything you like (except for ongoing games!) whenever you like. All forms of cryptography that do not require software (or more than 1 hour for me to work with just pen and paper) for encryption or decryption are acceptable as well. Do not PM or otherwise contact players outside the thread with game related information unless you are explicitly permitted.

So this was an encryoted post? or is SexEd trying to get Apples and Bannans lynched?... I don't get this at all?
Raging Wishbone wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Raging Wishbone wrote:Oh and lastly Apples and Bannas trying to get someone modkilled does not sit well with me at all.
I didn't try to get anyone modkilled, and xofelf hasn't been online.
Sex with shafteds wife said this....
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:
Saunt Adelaus wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:
mercuriala (6:23:50 PM): shafted can take my double work shift and midterm and shove it.
someone asked if this was an illegal post. It isn't. See rule 17.
So, which one of you is scum trying to get me modkilled here? Fess up.
That would be A&B
SexEd: where did you get your information?
Based on Adels post we can discuss this and open a can of worms.... who is mercuriala? Why blame this on Apples and Bannana...gah, so many queston, so little time, lol. ;)
SensFan wrote:
Raging Wishbone wrote:Oh and lastly Apples and Bannas trying to get someone modkilled does not sit well with me at all.
I didn't try to get anyone modkilled, and xofelf hasn't been online.
This is the exchange for anyone who missed it... It was really interesting, imo.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by whoami8 »

RW: read my last post.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:The question of who ratted on Yos is a dead end. It looks like my other head guessed A&B because they were online. But for all we know, Yos asked Adel himself, and then pretended to wonder who was trying to get him modkilled. And I think Yos even looking for a rat is ridiculous because if it was illegal, Adel would notice anyway and modkill you. Nobody can "get you modkilled." You have to do something modkillable, and then it would be your fault, not anyone else's even if they point it out to the mod.

Most importantly:

NOBODY NEEDS TO GET YOU MODKILLED SINCE WE ARE LYNCHING YOU.

Yos is pretending there is some conspiracy to modkill him, even though, um there's clearly no need to do that. This "who is trying to get Yos modkilled OMG!!1!1!1" thing is a non issue. Yos is just trying to distract from his lynch.
...and right n this is a good response, although I do disagree with two things. I think it is critical to find out who tried to get Yoso mod killed, if someone did..... however in the end if Yoso does get lynched and flips scum THEN it is a mute conversation. At this point in the game, I am not gonna wwitch my vote, but I wont be around tomorrow or the weekend either I think... so I will leave it to my partner to make a final choice. :)
Yosariwen
Yosariwen
Townie
Yosariwen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Yosariwen »

Kairyuu wrote:@Yos:
You need to explain this. Now. Because I have not contradicted myself at all, and as far as I can see, neither has Nuwen.
You adressed it in your (isolation) post 11. I do not think said explanation is valid in the least, because it does not explain why the second quote from J-Scope mentions that you came to a consensus BEFORE going for it, while the first specifically mentions that you hadn't.
Ok, now that is just completly wrong.

You mean this quote, right?
Mmhm, but I wanted to run the idea by my hydra partner prior. We came to the consensus that although the chance of a mislynch is lower, the cost to town is far higher. But that rough probability is a good item to keep in mind when approaching any future claims.
She posted that she saw the breadcrumb. I posted in thread that it was a mistake and I had no idea why she did it. Then we discussed it, I pointed out that her theory was wrong because the cost to the town of a mislynch is much higher. Then she made this post.

She never said that we "came to a concensuss before going for it", or whatever it is you're trying to say, at all. Not even a little bit. And I already explained this; why are you misrepresenting me so blatently here?

2. The OMGUS is noted.
When you invent a complete bullshit reason to join my wagon and put me at lynch -1 out of thin air, it probably means you're scum, so I'm going to vote for you. Deal with it, scum.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Look, A&B posted at 5:44, and Adel posted the explanation about rule 17 at 5:56. Only other person posting around then was Yosariwen. So it is not unthinkable for anyone to assume A&B notified the mod.

But it could have been any fucking person in the game, who wasn't even posting at the time.

We will never know the truth unless someone fesses up.

And whoever did notify the mod, I would never call that "TRYING TO GET YOS MODKILLED!!!11!" Because nobody can "get a person modkilled." If you do something illegal, it's your fault.

This is a complete waste of time, and derailment of Yos's wagon.
Yosariwen
Yosariwen
Townie
Yosariwen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Yosariwen »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Nobody can "get you modkilled." You have to do something modkillable, and then it would be your fault, not anyone else's even if they point it out to the mod.
Oh, absolutly. But in my experence, when someone tries to point out to the mod "Person X broke rule Y right here, see, look?" it's usually a scum trying to get a townie modkilled. And between this statement and your other head's attempt to blame apples for it, I'm starting to think it's the two of you who did it, and are now lying about it.

[qupte]
NOBODY NEEDS TO GET YOU MODKILLED SINCE WE ARE LYNCHING YOU.[/quote]

Nope. Town almost lynched me, but I'm now starting to think we're going to lynch scum instead.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Yosariwen wrote:
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Nobody can "get you modkilled." You have to do something modkillable, and then it would be your fault, not anyone else's even if they point it out to the mod.
Oh, absolutly. But in my experence, when someone tries to point out to the mod "Person X broke rule Y right here, see, look?" it's usually a scum trying to get a townie modkilled. And between this statement and your other head's attempt to blame apples for it, I'm starting to think it's the two of you who did it, and are now lying about it.
Why do you even think someone was hoping Adel would modkill you? Maybe they wanted to post something similar and wanted to check that it wasn't illegal? YOU DON'T KNOW THE MOTIVATION!

If I did it, I wouldn't lie about it. I'm tempted to say I did it just to stop this pointless speculation, and get back on track lynching you. But alas, I didn't do it.

Yosariwen wrote:
NOBODY NEEDS TO GET YOU MODKILLED SINCE WE ARE LYNCHING YOU.
Nope. Town almost lynched me, but I'm now starting to think we're going to lynch scum instead.
We ARE lynching scum: YOU!
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:Look, A&B posted at 5:44, and Adel posted the explanation about rule 17 at 5:56. Only other person posting around then was Yosariwen. So it is not unthinkable for anyone to assume A&B notified the mod.

But it could have been any fucking person in the game, who wasn't even posting at the time.

We will never know the truth unless someone fesses up.

And whoever did notify the mod, I would never call that "TRYING TO GET YOS MODKILLED!!!11!" Because nobody can "get a person modkilled." If you do something illegal, it's your fault.

This is a complete waste of time, and derailment of Yos's wagon.
SO you are saying you made a HUGE fucking mistake blaming Apples and banana for trying to have yoso modkilled?

This would NOT have been a mistake I would have made since we were both online at the same time and you had to have seen me hoopla, tajo, and eeryone else that was here...why single out A & B... or again did you just make a mistake?

Are you kidding me with this manipulative pile off bullshit about someone deserves to be modkilled if they violate the rules...meh, fine YOU are RIGHT, but you did not notify the mod you tried to blame Apple and Banana! In otehrwords, everything you wrote does not explain how bad your post was about A & B!
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by whoami8 »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:Look, A&B posted at 5:44, and Adel posted the explanation about rule 17 at 5:56. Only other person posting around then was Yosariwen. So it is not unthinkable for anyone to assume A&B notified the mod.
Yosariwen
Yosariwen
Townie
Yosariwen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Yosariwen »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Why do you even think someone was hoping Adel would modkill you? Maybe they wanted to post something similar and wanted to check that it wasn't illegal? YOU DON'T KNOW THE MOTIVATION!
No, I don't. Which was why I asked the question in such a provocitive way in the first place; if I did it in an accusitory way, I assumed if a townie did it, they would admit it and explain why; but if a scum did it, they would either lie about it or ignore the question. We'll see, someone still might fess up, but it's starting to look like it was a scum.
If I did it, I wouldn't lie about it. I'm tempted to say I did it just to stop this pointless speculation, and get back on track lynching you. But alas, I didn't do it.
If you are a scum who did it for anti-town reasons, there's no reason you would admit it.

We ARE lynching scum: YOU!
Interesting; not long ago, your other head was attacking us because he wanted to see Nuwen post, now you want to lynch me before she gets a chance to post even though she said is going to post later this evening? No call for a claim, no questions, no argument; you just want me dead, huh?
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 pm

raging wishbone wrote: I have not left here tonight wanna know who all stopped by in addition to Hoopla (well there was DGB, poker, tajo, nuwen, you, me, sensfan, hog, as well as a few others who i cant remember everyones name yet).
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by whoami8 »

You are a smart guy, Yos. You know when it's time to claim. If you don't do it when you're at L-1, that's your look out.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Yos: Alright, let's analyze this quote.
Mmhm, but I wanted to run the idea by my hydra partner prior.
This bit shows that the intention was there to descuss BEFOREHAND with the hydra partner.
We came to the consensus
And now this bit shows that said discussion took place, because a consensus was reached, which is directly in contradiction to your claim that you had not spoken with Nuwen prior to the crumb-outting in question. This seems very simple to me. How is this misrep? It's your own words.

Moving on.
When you invent a
complete bullshit
totally legit
reason to join my wagon and put me at lynch -1
out of thin air
, it probably means you're
scum
town
, so I'm going to
vote for
OMGUS you
, because I'm scum
Fixed it for you. Flailing scum is flailing obviously.
Deal with it, scum.
I'm shaking in my red, fluffy boots.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Raging Wishbone wrote:
raging wishbone wrote: I have not left here tonight wanna know who all stopped by in addition to Hoopla (well there was DGB, poker, tajo, nuwen, you, me, sensfan, hog, as well as a few others who i cant remember everyones name yet).
I have no idea who was online at the time someone asked Adel a question. All I know is who posted around then. It was A&B.
Death the Hogfather
Death the Hogfather
Townie
Death the Hogfather
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Death the Hogfather »

Damnit. I distintly remember signing into this account that time.

-goes to change the forum skin-
'Never say die, master. That's our motto, eh?'
I CAN'T SAY IT'S EVER REALLY BEEN MINE.
-[u]Hogfather[/u]
Yosariwen
Yosariwen
Townie
Yosariwen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Yosariwen »

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:You are a smart guy, Yos. You know when it's time to claim. If you don't do it when you're at L-1, that's your look out.
Meh. That's not the issue here. The issue is that you don't seem to care about my role, or my alignment, or my thoughts, or my opinions, or anything. My other head made a mistake in like the 4th post of the game, mostly based on her inexeperence and based on mafia stratagy ideas of hers that are, let's say, very unconventional, and you want to use that to get us lynched.

I really get the feeling here that you don't even seem to care about my alignment. You just want me dead. You even started making pre-emptive excuses for mislynching me, like "If you're town, Yos, I'm sorry, but we can't let this slide." Based on some of your posts, I am really getting the vibe that you KNOW I'm town, and want me dead anyway.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Raging Wishbone wrote:
I have no idea who was online at the time someone asked Adel a question. All I know is who posted around then. It was A&B.
lol right on fair enough.... but can I ask you again don't you think it was a huge mistake to make that assumption about Apples and Banana's?

And let me take a completely different approach than I have tonight so far regarding this matter. Did you see that I wrote a snarky post to him about trying to get yoso modkilled? How many other people who don't read enough (like myself tonight) may have started a wagon on him because either you or your partner blamed him for that and then worst of all tried to defend yourself instead of saying WE are wrong, especially when it is based on a lie (I know everyone who has visited this thread tonight) You all know that he was not the only one around when you or your partner blamed A & B....

Also whoever posted Nuwens aim account was wrong to do so (if I ever want my private im accounts published, I will post them!)...although in this case after playing "war in heaven" with her when she was scum, ti s good thing... her response seemed genuine, I really think she is gonna flip town.

Dude or dudette it just sounds really scummy to me.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by J-Scope »

Ortohoops wrote:Wow, that's actually a good catch. I want to hear what team Yosariwen has to say about it
Ortohoops wrote:I'm basically convinced now. Sexy shaft is right, lets move it.

Unvote, vote: Yosariwen
Ortohoops wrote:The town needs to finish off this wagon and kickstart a new one soon.
First you want to hear more then you decide you just want to vote, and finally you decide you don’t want to hear more and just want a lynch. This looks very jumpy and I don’t buy that you’re convinced since you weren’t directly looking at Yosariwen before that first post but you considered Incamnito scum from the early posts. Did you believe Incamn had crumbed in the beginning? If so you must have thought Yosariwen had caught SCUM crumbing. If not, you aren’t reading.

We should hear more defense from Nuwen, but your vote here looks opportunistic rather than scumhunting.

Vote: Ortohoops
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
Yosariwen
Yosariwen
Townie
Yosariwen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Yosariwen »

Kairyuu wrote:@Yos: Alright, let's analyze this quote.
Mmhm, but I wanted to run the idea by my hydra partner prior.
This bit shows that the intention was there to descuss BEFOREHAND with the hydra partner.
We came to the consensus
And now this bit shows that said discussion took place, because a consensus was reached, which is directly in contradiction to your claim that you had not spoken with Nuwen prior to the crumb-outting in question. This seems very simple to me. How is this misrep? It's your own words.
Because you're compeltly taking it out of context.

This was the entire quote.
Yosariwen wrote:
J-Scope wrote:
Yosariwen wrote: hitting a power role at random is more likely to hit scum than hitting any play at random.
Did you have this feeling back then?
Mmhm, but I wanted to run the idea by my hydra partner prior. We came to the consensus that although the chance of a mislynch is lower, the cost to town is far higher. But that rough probability is a good item to keep in mind when approaching any future claims.
If read in context, it's quite clear that what she was saying was that the reason she didn't vote for Incomn in that origional post, even though she thought lynching a power role was a good idea, was BECAUSE she HAD NOT RUN IT PAST HER HYDRA PARTNER YET. LATER, when we did discuss it, we agreed that lynching claimed power roles is actually a bad idea.

I mean, her post was NOT that hard to understand, dude; why are you trying so hard to twist her words?
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Raging Wishbone wrote:
Raging Wishbone wrote:
lol right on fair enough.... but can I ask you again don't you think it was a huge mistake to make that assumption about Apples and Banana's?

And let me take a completely different approach than I have tonight so far regarding this matter. Did you see that I wrote a snarky post to him about trying to get yoso modkilled? How many other people who don't read enough (like myself tonight) may have started a wagon on him because either you or your partner blamed him for that and then worst of all tried to defend yourself instead of saying WE are wrong, especially when it is based on a lie (I know everyone who has visited this thread tonight) You all know that he was not the only one around when you or your partner blamed A & B....

Also whoever posted Nuwens aim account was wrong to do so (if I ever want my private im accounts published, I will post them!)...although in this case after playing "war in heaven" with her when she was scum, ti s good thing... her response seemed genuine, I really think she is gonna flip town.

Dude or dudette it just sounds really scummy to me.
I agree it was counterproductive to speculate on who ratted on Yos. My other head did it. I think it was just the first thing he thought of since A&B posted most recently close to Yos's accusation. He can tell you his exact motivations when he posts next. But it just seems off the cuff type of logical assumption based on who posted recently.

But seriously, we're never going to know for sure who did it unless they confess. There's no way we can make someone tell us.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Yos, I need more info about this:
Yosariwen wrote:She had come to the conclusion, before the game started actually, that the right move in this kind of game is to lynch anyone who claims a role or who even hints at a role, becuase a high percentage of people who have roles are scum, and there's of course also a chance that somone who claims or hints at a role is lying about it and also scum. She apparently discussed this with Adel some time ago. So she was not at all reluctent to out someone who seemed to be breadcrumbing a role right from the very start of a game, when there's really no good reason for a pro-town tracker to do so.
I don't understand how anyone could think this is a lynchng claimed power roles is a pro-town strategy.

I don't think any of the working premises are true... like I don't think "a high percentage of people who have [power] roles are scum"
Death the Hogfather
Death the Hogfather
Townie
Death the Hogfather
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Death the Hogfather »

@Yos:
If read in context, it's quite clear that what she was saying was that the reason she didn't vote for Incomn in that origional post, even though she thought lynching a power role was a good idea, was BECAUSE she HAD NOT RUN IT PAST HER HYDRA PARTNER YET. LATER, when we did discuss it, we agreed that lynching claimed power roles is actually a bad idea.
Hmm. Perhaps I need to start sleeping more (I'm working off of about 2 hours last night, and its pushing 11pm here at the moment), but that does kinda look right. I do believe I may be an idiot. 8-)

This will teach me to go against my original reads when something looks off. Hmm.
unvote

vote: ZMD

I'll take another look tomorrow (sleep tiem nao for Kai), but I'm thinkin' that Yos may be legit town here.

My original reasoning: Yos is probably not scum, because scum wouldn't be stupid enough to point out a possible breadcrumbed power role and then kill them shortly afterwards when they can just keep their mouths shut and take the shot.
'Never say die, master. That's our motto, eh?'
I CAN'T SAY IT'S EVER REALLY BEEN MINE.
-[u]Hogfather[/u]
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Ortohoops wrote:
Sexy shaft, you need to stop feeling sorry, killing scum should make you happy, they're both very competent players. Their actions were bizarre enough for players of their standards - they've had multiple pressing cases against them in areas not even crumb-outing related. It's not like they're being killed off solely for one mistake.

The town needs to finish off this wagon and kickstart a new one soon.
I agree, my gut is just giving me second thought.

Anyway Yoswen, if you're town please scumhunt in your remaining hours.
This post really bugs me.
whoami8
whoami8
Goon
whoami8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by whoami8 »

Raging Wishbone wrote:
Ortohoops wrote:
Sexy shaft, you need to stop feeling sorry, killing scum should make you happy, they're both very competent players. Their actions were bizarre enough for players of their standards - they've had multiple pressing cases against them in areas not even crumb-outing related. It's not like they're being killed off solely for one mistake.

I know! shaft.ed shouldn't doubt himself like this. He should be as bitchy as me.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Raging Wishbone wrote:
Ortohoops wrote:

I know! shaft.ed shouldn't doubt himself like this. He should be as bitchy as me.
lol, it's actually hoops post that bugs me...reminds me of going to the dentist office and having a nurse tell me sure take the shot of novacine, it wont hurty sweetty..... Then OUCH, lol

But now that you metnion it...there is something off there too. j/k, lol ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”