nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #0) » Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 am

Post by nyballosulgniirkps »

Who did just got hammered? I see no vote this page.

Hi btw. Catching up.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #1) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:22 pm

sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Welcome Kinglullaby
Who is Kinglullaby? We have no idea we're sure. We are nyballosulgniirkps and we shall not tolerate familiarity toward our perfectly sensible name.

Observations after catching up (a bit sloppily I'm sorry):

About Portishead, it is troubling to note that what one once considered the epitome of indie cool looks some ten years later the definition of white trashiness. Oh, how we loved Glory Box then; oh, how the mannerism in that song make us want to puke now.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: has been quite useless till now, and repeated town stance on Yos from DGB may be bollocksy scum caricature of her town play.

Apples and Banana: there is a heavily scummed slant to their case on Yos whereas in contrast other people were a lot more circumspect about Yos' alignment, their vote is I think the one most likely to be a bussing vote if any.

Zmd: not a lot content, the perpetual defence against being a lurker feels scummy to me.

Death the Hogfather: hardcore lurker nothing very good of note, flip flop on Yos is legitimately scummy, plus as I understand this hydra is Seraphim/Kairyuu, and I remember them to be both more put together than that.

PoketheAlpaca: This one is pretty scummy too, there was a lot of borderline fishing questions directed at Sexclub, and sidestepping around the Yos issue.

Raging Wishbone: I think this one is more weird than really scummy but it's difficult to tell. I mean, they would have to be scum who totally can't hold it together judging from the whole flip flop vote on Yos thing. Maybe I'm being stupid considering 'too scummy to be scum' fallacy but I'm not willing to lynch them atm.

The remaining players I consider town.

Vote: Death the Hogfather

Atm, my two top suspects are Death and Poke as I get the least town vibe from them, and would be willing to lynch either.

This post is pending Kison's input as we have not concerted yet.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #2) » Mon May 04, 2009 12:59 am

SensFan wrote: You claim I attacked Yos harder than others, and that I'm most likely to have been bussing.

Pray tell, why would he be bussed that hard, when his lynch leaves the last Scum all alone?
Do you want me to say it? Because of the glass of claret which isn't behind you. At any rate, I think yours is the most likely to be a bussing vote if there was one on that wagon.

------------------

I'm ok with a Hogfather lynch now because I'm not going to second guess the intention behind Hog's move. I'm also okay with a Beeble lynch today if we can gather it, or tomorrow as I do think that wagon jump on Hogfather was quite cliché and weak in motivation.

---------------
Raging Wishbone wrote: Your first paragraph is right on target.

I always thought telling our styles apart was rather easy, but I don't mind signing my posts from now on. Most of my posts either mention I'm RR or talk about Walt in third person anyways.

Regarding the question, Walt knew I was behind at catching up and thought I could easily change my opinion, or if I won't at least explain to him why I think the case doesn't apply.

Now, people seem to regard Walt's flip flop as either a very scummy or very moronic stretch. I think you need to understand that the guy has an unfortunate tendency, which I hope will stop now, to stay online for really long periods of time in the middle of the night while under the influence. That accounts for his weird behavior on two occasions here. I think if you reread these parts in the context of the explanations he later provided, you'll see his thought process might've been weird, but definitely wasn't scummy. Also, people seem to be looking down on the guy. They shouldn't. He has amazing instincts and I already saw him break one game basically on his own.

Yours truely, hammer Death already,
-RR
This is pinging very much, I'm rescinding anything I said about not lynching Raging Wishbone. The post is highly manipulative and the mafia equivalent of the partner who introduce you to his retarded little brother to make you feel horrible just when you were going to dump their ass.

It hits all the right buttons but it is nonetheless in essence nothing more than an apology letter on Wishbone behalf, and I think it's too overdone for town.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #3) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

Err, I can't wrap my head around this one.

1. With 1 vig dead, we now know that there is only 1 scum group (unless SK has been no-killing, not bloody likely), which make a scumgroup of 4 or even 5 a lot more probable.

2. With one tracker (confirmed by sex's flip) out and one roleblocker down, town can play follow the tracker and force scum to hunt the doc (if they exist). Which is a very ideal situation all around.

-> You, as a claimed tracker, should be sensible to these factors. So why would you come up and ask for a massclaim, especially since you don't even have a scum result?

FOS APPLES AND BANANA
for not making sense.

Dodging, you thoughts on this please?
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (isolation #4) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Apples and Banana wrote:Stuff in post #455
Actually, point taken. I thought the mod said at least 3 scum, but you are right, it's 3 scum.

Still, doc (if they exists) should protect Jdodge, because he is more confirmed than Apples.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (isolation #5) » Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 am

Ok, Kison got back to me.

1. Claim: Vanilla.

2. We agree about the lynching down the line idea, 5/7 is better than any odd we can get afterward.

My order would be:
Zaphod, ZMD, Raging, J-Scope then Apples

J-Scope makes it back on the list because with confirmed 3 scum I agree bussing is unlikely, which means the non vote is a working scumtell again. Apples is last because, while the unprovoked claim is actually a good point, the fact that he asked doc/watcher to attract the kill is something I can't wrap my head around, I also predict that his claim is gonna be unverifiable. Ortho don't make the list because I think they have been town so far, and the lynching down the line idea is town also: you've got to be very confident people aren't gonna lynch you to suggest it as scum.

Kison said he would post today, we seem to agree anyway, so
Vote Zaphod

Conditions on my vote:

1. My Zaphod vote is interchangeable with any of ZMD, J-Scope and Raging.
2. I will not vote for Apples till the people in the above list have been lynched.
3. I will not vote for Orthoo.

Let's do this.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (isolation #6) » Wed May 06, 2009 12:12 am

Actually, Othoo, whom are you voting for? Why aren't you voting?
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (isolation #7) » Wed May 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Apples and Bananas - Tracker
Ortohoops - Vanilla
Zaphod Beeblebrox - Vanilla
Zmd - Vanilla
Raging Wishbone - Vanilla
J-Scope - Vanilla
nyballosulgniirkps - Vanilla

@Apples and Bananas - if you have a contradicting result on Zmd, please let us know so we can put this game to rest. He claimed vanilla so that is the equivalent of claiming non-action on the night in question.

I'm content with lynching either Zaphod or Zmd at this point and (at the discretion of my partner) will move as necessary. Also believe the tracker claim - the breadcrumbs make sense and look genuine. I also doubt Ortohoops is scum, so that should make my "list of five" fairly obvious.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #8) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Mod
, could we have a votecount please.

Nothing changed since our last post. I don't think Zmd is anywhere near clear by Sens' result. I'm maintaining our lynch order and am ready to switch for a lynch to happen. I also don't see why Orthoo.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #9) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 am

If I'm not mistaken, the day ends in a few hours.

So we gotta make this happen.

By my unofficial votecount we currently have

ortho 1 : Apples
Jscope 1: zaphod
Zmd 1: Jscope
zaphod 1: nyballosulgniirkps

I'm going to
unvote vote:ZMD

I think the last two post are scummy, they say actually say nothing of substance beside confirming that they are not cleared. I don't actually see scum do that.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (isolation #10) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 am

Orthoo, do you actually have a point or are you just hoping to drag the day down with that discussion?

I think Sensfan is acting antitown with his obtuse and unexplained vote but I don't think he is scum for it. If anything it looks like blue defensiveness.

Now, guys, 2 scum down, 1 to go, not the moment to falter now. Make. Lynches. Happen. I think the chance of losing this one are low.

VOTE ZMD
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (isolation #11) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:16 am

Definitely not. Too great of a chance that the random twilight duration will throw us over the deadline. And even if not, enough people would need to be online and in agreement to make the second lynch happen.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (isolation #12) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Raging Wishbone wrote:However I am gonna put an end to that right now.... We are TOWN and there is is once last gambit we can play, it's daytalk. Our daytalk will prove us town. RR and Apples and Bananas had a discussion about this earlier in the game, and was quoted the rules by Adel. They indicate if we do not discuss the other game, we are allowed to paste it. Also RR cant do screencaps on his puter, I can on mine. So my suggestion Hoops, NYBAlls, and Jscope, is we all post our daytalk with our partners and how we communicated.
Sadly, because we are a replacement, there has not been a substantial amount of interaction between my partner and myself. I'm willing to screenshot it though as long as there is no problem on the other end(I'm not willing to quote someone else without their permission), so I'll have to get back on that. I think it's a good idea, though.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #13) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 am

Or we could no lynch.

Going to see what it says in the rules.

I'm ok to post daytalk, but all you can say about Jscope not being able to do so is a nulltell. And people have to do it quick. Also, Nuwen was never caught with the daytalk, it was only afterward that the forgery was brought to attention. Did you not remember that RW?
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #14) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 am

Yeah it's possible.

Pending my partner's approval, I think we should no lynching because right now I'm feeling indecisive.

Thought, no lynch only at the end of the day so we can have a bit of breathing toom.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (isolation #15) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:31 pm

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5756/daytalk.jpg

Kison and I have used the notes system but we haven't talked much. There is a couple more PM we exchanged to setup the account and stuff but nothing relevant.

Kison can post the capture from his comp.

I'm going to do a reread tomorrow. Post my thought and wait for Kison's opinion, then we'll make a decision.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #16) » Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

RW wrote:@NyBalls - I need to do a reread as well and take a look at your daytalk, but I need to run to watch 24, lol.
That is an acceptable excuse for procrastinating.

@RW - I'll take a closer look at your shots tomorrow, but one thing that stands out is this:
Yoso/nuwens - They lie constantly, if they are town they have no reason to lie. I dont agree with them being lynched, but it seems like there is no stopping it now?
How does that deduction make any sense at all?

Also, you implied you have more to post. Is this the case?

My screenshot: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7172/screenshotoex.png

We have a couple of PMs as well but it was about the account/avatar. I'll double check but I am pretty sure nothing was game related. I added her on AIM but haven't caught her online yet, so nothing there either.
J-Scope wrote:I did send him reads I was thinking but I talked about both games.
Open up paint/photoshop and blot/blur out the stuff relating to the other game. I would highly recommend at least attempting and sending it to Adel to that he can double check to see that it's safe, if you're in doubt.

If you do that, please be sure to include a timestamp somewhere in your screen shot.
ortolan wrote:How does that "note" thing nyb posted work?
You can stash notes in there that produce rough depictions of posts. You can look at how it works on your account.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”