Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Mirth »

That was it, it was down to the two of them, Kmd and Plum, and both needed the other dead. The thrill of near victory coursed through Plum's veins, and, in her excitement, she let her true nature show: that of a shaggy, four legged beast, much like the type Elvis took to bed each evening. Plum
neighed
bahed
mooed
made llama noises in the general direction of Kmd, challenging him to come closer, left she infect him with her deadly curse.

But Kmd had other plans. He had to save all of his precious gnomes after all, and Plum was standing in his way. Well, there was one way to kill an obstinante ungulate, and no, it didn't involved high-voltage cattle prods. No, it involved something far far worse. Giving Gackt pony rides!

Plum reared back in horror, as the real-life Final Fantasy character came at her, all smiles and Engrish chattering, with a tiny, yapping sausage dog at his
?
heels. If anybody could have understood what he was saying, it would have went something like this: "Pony! Pony! Pony! Pony! Pony!" ...clearly, someone had forgotten to take his medication that morning and/or was filming some kind of insane television ad. No matter, after much poking and prodding,
Cloud
Gackt managed to mount Plum (no, not in that way, you sick smurfs!), but just as he was about to attach the reins and set off on his personal tour of the lovely bog lands of New England, Kmd did the unthinkable. He released the fangirls. Within seconds, both Plum and the superstar had been trampled underfoot of thousands of badly dressed, scarily coiffured , 15-year-old Japanese girls in 8 inch platforms and panda make-up.

Kmd was alone, and he had won.

Plum, Were Llama, Cult Recruiter - Gackted and Fangirled to Death, Endgame

Kmd, Member of the Gnome Liberation Front, Mafia Goon, Roleblocker, Won

Darox and Elvis* also win

*the mod made an error and killed Elvis by accident, so that even though Elvis did not fulfill her win condition, she wins because it's my fault she died.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Plum »

BAAAHHHHHH. Kmd I'll get you yet.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Mirth »

Mod Notes:
Mirth wrote:Night 3 choices:
has - investigation [plum] (no result, dead), friend [kmd]
sly - bite/silence [no one]
imaginality - rob[has], bite[kmd] (stealing is roleblocked)
plum - cult [imaginality] (action is roleblocked)
kmd - block[imaginality], kill [has]

Night 2 choices:
has - investigate [imaginality] friend [slysly]
elvis - search [plum] plum is blocked, action doesn't go through.
desglork - kill [elvis]
imaginality - rob [desglork], bite [has]
isacc - protect [desglork]
kmd - block [plum], kill [isacc]
plum - cult [kmd] plum is blocked
sly - bite/silence [no one]

Night choices, Night 1:
has - investigate [isacc] friend [elvis] (friending is blocked by kmd) [result randomized: guilty] (bitten by sly, silence day 2)
elvis - search [glork] (was roleblocked by KMD) - no result
glork - kill [des]
imaginality - rob [isacc], bite [sly and has] - gets pouch
isacc - protect [plum[
kmd - block [ek], kill [dahill]
plum - cult [caf] - caf chooses to keep win condition, stays town-aligned.
sly - bite/silence [has]
des - investigate [glork] [no result due to being NKed]

Extra win conditions
Darox - convince 2 people to like aquaman - complete day 1
dahill - lynch zombie - complete day 1
caf - survive 4 days - dies day 2, loses.
elvis - find lady love (plum) -

Thread is here
The roles:
caf19 - Little Kid selling lemonade, survivor/town
has/CoheedCambria09 - SlySly, town
dahill1 - David Duchovny, town
Darox - Aquaman, Mafia
elvis_knits - Don Quixote, Mafia Godfather
Glork - Alexander Pichushkin, Serial Killer
imaginality - The Romanian, Town
Isacc - Tinkerbell, town
Kmd4390 - GLF member, Mafia
Plum - Were Llama, Cult Recruiter
SlySly - Zombie, Town
destructor/ZazieR - Dschinghis Khan, Town

Plum has been randomly picked as Elvis's Lady Love.

Congratulations! You are... Mafia

The Roles:

Congratulations! You are
Alexander Pichushkin
, Serial Killer[/b].
Each night, you must send me the name of the player you wish to kill
. You are also immune to night kills, well at least from humans, anyway. But, since you're Russian,
you must type each of your posts in a "Slavic" accent
. You win when you are the last man standing.

You are also a
Libertarian
and you are dissatisfied with the voting system. As a sign of protest,
you may only vote candidates who are not on the ballot (that is scummers who are not in the game)
, because it's not like any of your candidates are ever listed anyway. You are not allowed to share your political views with the rest of the players, because as part of your personal philosophy, you don't think it's any of their business. (i.e. you can't talk about this restriction.)

Failure to follow any of the rules listed above will result in you being modkilled and thus automatically losing.

Please confirm that you have read and understood your role and the rules via PM.
Thread is here
Congratulations! You are a
Were Llama
. Once upon a time, you were an ordinary Peruvian farmer, tilling the soil and eating fried Guinea pigs to your heart's content. Then you were bitten by one of your flock of pack animals and developed a rash in your nether regions. The rash spread, turned into a bad case of pimples, and finally disappeared. You thought nothing of it, having had worse from some of the local whores. Then, one night, you started changing, turning into a horrible, shaggy, spiting beast. You had become the llama and there was no escape. Oh, how you wished you had gone to a doctor when there was still time. Now,
each night
, as you don your fluffy coat and sullen demeanor and prowl the mountains,
you must choose a human to bite
. If you are successful, you will pass your curse on to more unsuspecting people. You win when your pack of were llamas outnumber the town and there are no other anti-town factions left. You cannot communicate with your pack, since you are a Llama, though.

Failure to follow any of the rules listed above will result in you being modkilled and thus automatically losing.

Please confirm that you have read and understood your role and the rules via PM.
Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
a little kid selling lemonade to buy a new Hannah Montana cd
Each day you must convince at least 3 people to type
buy:lemonade
. However, if you do not convince at least 3 people to buy lemonade from you each day, you will not be able to afford your Disney-induced crack habit and will commit suicide the next day from overwrought preteen angst. You are
not allowed to tell anybody that you are a little kid
because attempting to use your cuteness to sell crappy Country Time will not be tolerated by the mod. And
you are not allowed to say what the lemonade is for or what will happen to you if you don't sell enough
. The mod does not relish the sympathy card or Hannah Montana. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated if you survive at least 4 days of gameplay. If you are nightkilled, well, I'll have to think about it.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
David Duchovny
and you have been Mulder for way way way too long. You're actually convinced there are aliens around. And you know that
SlySly
is one of them!
You must get SlySly lynched.
Your safe-claim is "Anix". You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and you have gotten the town to lynch SlySly.

Oh, and before I forget, since your role doesn't suck enough as it is, if anything...well...beware the night. And you should probably entertain us with a conspiracy theory or two.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
Romanian
. But since most people don't actually know any actual Romanians, you are a living stereotype for the purposes of this game. As such, you
must type each post with a "Slavic" accent
. It doesn't matter than Romanian is actually a Romance language. Most people don't actually know that. Also, since you are Romanian, you are automatically a Gypsy, and therefore a
Thief. Each night you must send me the name of the person you wish to rob
. Please use the following format:
Rob:Name
. If you are successful you will get an item from the person. It may tell you something about them, it may not, I don't know. Furthermore, you are also a
Vampire. Each night you MUST send me the name of at least one person whose blood you want to drink.
Please use the following format:
Bite:Name(s)
. You might want to drain the same person/people each night or you might not. I don't know, nor do I care. Finally, since you are Romanian, you must obviously love that song by O-zone. As such,
every second post of yours may contain nothing but lyrics from Dragostea din tei
. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
SlySly
, my
Best Friend
. Because I like you so much, each night
you may ask me the alignment of a player
. Buuuuut...you should remember our stint together in the AA before you trust everything I tell you.

Also, since you're my best friend, you should trust me blindly.
You may NOT publicly question your investigation results or suggest they may be wrong
and you should spend a few posts saying that *your* role doesn't suck.

And you're getting tired of me being your only friend, so
each night, you may send me the name of another player, and maybe they'll become your friend too.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
Tinkerbell
, and your fairy dust gives you magical
Doctor
abilities.
Each night you must choose a player to protect, and you may not protect yourself
. Sadly, you're a sprite of light and goodness (and a little mischief) so if you target an anti-town player, you will die. Also, you like to cause mischief. So
whenever you quote someone, you must attribute the quote to another player. You are not allowed to comment on this at all.
This may get you in trouble, but don't worry, the power of children's faith is strong. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
Dschinghis Khan
, the early-80's German pop band, and you amuse me. In fact, you're in this game only to amuse me. I like youtube links, and silly pictures, and kittens. Your life may very well depend on kittens. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

...oh, and I forgot to mention, since I like you, you
may send me the name of a person you wish to investigate each night.
You will get results back, but since you're a pop band and not a cop, they might not mean much. By the way, you might also want to consider speaking some German. I hear that helps with the living.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are a
Zombie
and you cannot be killed. Neither lynched nor nightkilled. However, you keep falling apart on your own.
You will automatically die Night 3 from decomposing, but you are not allowed to tell the town this, but, each night that you are alive, you may send me the name of a player you wish to bite
. And you are not allowed to tell the town this or acknowledge your unkillable status because you are trying to fit in with those fragile humans. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
Don Quixote, Mafia Godfather
. You have all immunities that go with the role (NK immunity from humans, investigate as innocent), but none of the brains or ruthlessness. You think you are a knight in shining armor and are opposed to killing of any kind. Sadly, your mafia compatriots
Aquaman (Darox)
&
GLF Member (Kmd4390)
do not know this and
you are not allowed to communicate with them outside of the game thread at any point in the game. At all. Or all three of you will be modkilled and automatically lose
. Your partners will take care of the night kills, maybe, but you can't. You may vote to lynch, if you feel like it, I don't care. Also, since you are a chivalrous knight, you must have a Lady Love.
Each night, please send me the name of a player, I will tell you if you have found your lady love.
You win when you have found your lady love and mafia numbers at least 50% of the town.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
Aquaman, Mafia Goon
. You got tired of all those nasty jokes at your expense just because your super powers are useless and you decided to join the Mafia, with
Don Quixote(Elvis_Knits)
and
GLF Member (Kmd4390)
. Sadly, after years of talking to fish, you have forgotten how to talk to humans, so
you are NOT allowed to talk to your mafia partners during the night, or outside the game thread in any way shape or form or all three of you will be modkilled and automatically lose
. But, since you are a violent individual and mafians kill by nature, each night you may send me the name of a player you wish to kill. Who knows, you might actually kill someone. You win when the mafia numbers at least 50% of the town and when you can get at least 2 non-mafians to say that Aquaman is better than Superman.

Thread is here
Congratulations! You are
a member of the Gnome Liberation Front
. You are also a
Mafia Goon
. You are concerned with freeing all garden gnomes from their enslavement on the lawns of old Florida retirees, and as such, you have no time to talk with you mafia buddies (
Don Quixote (Elvis_knits) & Aquaman (Darox)
That is, you are NOT allowed to talk to your partners at all, not even at night, outside of the game thread. If I catch you, all three of you will be modkilled and you will automatically lose
. You may, however, each night, send me the name of a person you wish to kill for crimes against gnome-kind, and it may go through if your mafia friends don't protest. You can't talk to them about it though.

Also,
each night you may target a player to see if they have any garden gnomes on their lawn
. If they do, you'll save those poor defenseless lawn ornaments. (BTW, you don't know if your partners have gnomes, so you might want to consider checking up on them too.)

You win when mafia numbers at least 50% of the town

Thread is here
Mod Notes

-Serial Killer/Libertarian can be NKed if he is bitten by the vampire 3 nights in a row. Otherwise he is NK immune completely. Same for the Mafia Godfather.
-When the Mafia Godfather finds his Lady Love, they will become Lover-Masons. (Lady Love will be randomly assigned before the game starts with a dice roll)
-Each of the mafia goons will send in a target for the kill, and the mod will flip a coin between the two.
- GLF Member is an unknowing roleblocker. When he targets a player, that player will be too busy chasing him off their lawn to perform their night action. Additionally, any other actions targeting that player will not go through since that player will be outside on his lawn.
-If the doctor successfully targets any of the Were Llama's cult recruits, there is a 50% chance of healing that recruit. However, doctor targets don't heal the original Were Llama though they might still protect him from kills. Tinkerbell doesn't die from targetting Llamas, but she dies if she targets the SK or either of the Goons. Not the GF since he doesn't believe in killing. Thus using Tink as a death-cop role will only be partially effective.
-If Tinkerbell is lynched, before posting the lynch scene and ending the day, the mod will ask the players to clap their hands if they believe in fairies. If one person claps, Tink will not be lynched and the day will end with a no lynch.
-Dschinghis Khan will get reliable results on odd night but nonsense results on even nights. Results may not actually make sense despite accuracy. They will not be informed which results are real. They don't actually need to amuse me to survive, but it should be amusing anyway. Same for kittens and posting in German
-A Zombie bite will leave a player unable to talk the next day.
-Were Llamas can choose to win with either cult or town upon being culted, so even if cult wins, not all Were Llamas will necessarily win, though the original Were Llama will. Players will get a PM after being bitten asking "Would you like to change your win condition?" If they say yes, they will win with the Llamas. Mafia Goons cannot win with cult even if they are culted, so their culting will not go through. But the GF can since he can't kill. SK can't win with cult even if culted. Cult cannot talk, and only the original Llama will know who all the cult is, but members who agree to a change in win condition will receive notice that they have been culted.
-The Little Kid, upon being nightkilled, will trigger the killer being asked whether or not they would like to buy the remainder of the lemonade before carrying out the kill. If the killer says yes, the Little Kid will win with town postmortem. If the killer says no, the Little Kid loses automatically if the kill occurs before Day 4 and the no will act as a switch for the GLF member. GLF member will lose his ability to roleblock if the killer says no.
-If SlySly is used (only if the real Sly is in the game), the role must go to someone who isn't SlySly. The investigation results will be nonsense odd nights, and sane even nights, even if phrasing may be wonky. Friend requests will result in that person being fake culted. When they die, they will get a "Friends of SlySly Society" tag attached to their title. But they will not actually be in a cult or get any powers. This is just to confuse people about the number of cults there are and how they work.

-If the Romanian is roleblocked, only his stealing is roleblocked not his biting. If he bites 1 person 3 nights in a row, that person will die.
-David Duchovny exists for the sole purpose of entertaining me. Zombie does not need to stay dead for him to win, just needs to be lynched. A Zombie lynch does not end the day, since Zombie doesn't die anyway. As to what Duchovny has to fear at night, if he happens to be targeted by all 3 of the supernatural beings simultaneously (Were Llama, Romanian, and Zombie) he will die.
-The Godfather's lover will be determined by a random dice role before the game starts.
-The list of items the Romanian can steal (he can steal from himself):
Romanian - tambourine
Serial Killer/Libertarian - Chessboard
Lemonade Kid - Hannah Montana poster. This will cause the Lemonade Kid to need to sell 4 cups a day.
Were Llama - Coca leaves.
Don Quixote - a rusty helmet
Aquaman - fish food.
GLF Member - lots of garden gnomes
SlySly - Mirth's phone number
Tinkerbell - an empty pouch
Dschinghis Khan - a turban.
Zombie - Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
David Duchovny - Scully's Panties.
[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Mirth on Tue May 05, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by imaginality »

My head hurts.

*applauds Mirth* - awesome flavour, utterly crazy :D and I loved my role! :)

Well done scum.

The final mindsmurf for me was me flipping vigilante - there I was thinking I was nobly playing to my win condition, when I could have gone with Plum's plan, then vidged her and won for town? :shock: Arrrghhh! :x

A zillion other questions spring to mind but for now I'm off to bathe my head in a bowl of anaesthetic. :?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

:twisted:

Holy smurf!

I didn't think I'd pull this off.

Why wasn't it a shared win though?

Plum recruits me on the same night I kill her. Actually, if I checked her for gnomes, I couldn't kill her if I'm a JK. And if I didn't kill, she could recruit me.

I'm not complaining with a win. Just confused is all.

I think we need to see the setup. XD

Anyway, good game guys.

I killed dahill N1, but not because I thought he was a lyncher. He actually looked protown, and I think he named all 3 scum on Day 1 if I remember right. I know someone did.

Killed Isacc Night 2 because he was obviously town at that point.

Day 3, I was one-shot unlynchable as compensation for a mod error. EK shouldn't have been killed when she was. I used my compensation to claim invincibility hoping to redirect Des's kill if he had survived.

Night 3, why'd I kill Cow? He was more likely to lynch me. I figured I'd be more likely to convince Plum on Imaginality than I could convince Cow. I blocked Imaginality because I was a known roleblocker and it would look good to block my "suspicions".

EK did a great job of looking protown. Darox could have played better.

Plum and Imaginality both played well. Imaginality could have worked to look more protown though. I guess he did survive to LYLO though.

Imaginality, did you know you were a vig? Did you ever kill?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Mirth »

On the Mod Screw-Up

So Night 2, when Des sent me his Elvis kill, I double checked all the other actions, but I forgot that I have made Elvis NK immune. So she died when she wasn't supposed to. Totally my fault. As an attempt to make it up to the scum team for that, I gave Kmd a 1-shot lynch immunity, since his partner should have been alive and all. Even though Elvis needed to find her Lady Love, I am giving her the win with her team because it's my fault she died.

The lesson I learned here: no more NK immune godfathers. I will forget.

On other things I let slip

-Sly had cleared his Sasquatch role claim with me, but there was a very fine line that he crossed with it, and I should have modkilled him. However, since I cleared the fake claim (I should have been paying attention more closely), I let him live.
-Because of my leniency with Sly, I also let Isaac live for misbehaving, and I let DesGlork live for also toeing the line on the claiming thing way too closely.
-Next time, I'll pay more attention to safeclaims, and Isaac has no second chances with me.

Loopholes

-Isaac found a loophole to his PR, which made me sad, I wanted to see that bit of confusion going on.
-Des (in both roles) and Kmd were great with loophole location and get major kudos from me
-Rest of you: Read your role pms closely. Though it was funny to see people thinking they had a PR when they didn't
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Plum »

I couldn't cult you. Man, I was doing so almost well, too.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Mirth »

imaginality wrote: The final mindsmurf for me was me flipping vigilante - there I was thinking I was nobly playing to my win condition, when I could have gone with Plum's plan, then vidged her and won for town? :shock: Arrrghhh! :x
You were a 1/3 vigilante. You had to target the same person 3 nights in a row to kill them. And you were invincible to roleblocks with that option, though your thieving could be blocked. Technically, if you bit everyone 3 nights in a row, you would have auto-won for town. But you didn't know this

Kmd4390 wrote::twisted:

Why wasn't it a shared win though?

Plum recruits me on the same night I kill her. Actually, if I checked her for gnomes, I couldn't kill her if I'm a JK. And if I didn't kill, she could recruit me.
Cause Plum couldn't recruit you, and your win condition was 50%, hers was majority and getting rid of the killing roles. If she and Imaginality lynched you, she would have won, no shared win there either, though, as she would have fulfilled her win condition before night.

Oh, Imaginality, you're getting a Scummies Nom from me for your role claim ^_^
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Plum »

Mirth, you said you'd comment on my roleclaim . . .
also, where did Kmd get the were-llama flavor? Did he make it up? Huh???
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum wrote:Mirth, you said you'd comment on my roleclaim . . .
Made it up. Didn't even see were-llama next to Caf's name. Funny how there were actual were-llamas in the game. But actually, if you look at my claim, I mentioned "alpaca" and "weresasquatch". I never actually said were-llama.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Mirth »

Oh, that. You were spot on with guessing what Kmd did. It amused me that you guessed.

And yeah, I don't know where Kmd got that from, lucky guess on his part.]

Imaginality also guessed correctly that Isaac was not 100% accurate. He'd only die from the 3 anti-town killing roles (the goons and the SK). The GF and the Cult Recruiter could not kill him.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Plum »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Made it up. Didn't even see were-llama next to Caf's name. Funny how there were actual were-llamas in the game. But actually, if you look at my claim, I mentioned "alpaca" and "weresasquatch". I never actually said were-llama.
Maybe you were crumbing to me, I thought :wink:.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Maybe you were crumbing to me, I thought :wink:.
Protip: I rarely breadcrumb. I did it once. I breadcrumbed by using the first letter of every sentence to spell out "MASON CHARTER". He claimed on like Day 2 and pointed out my crumbs. Even with that we STILL got called scum. So I really don't crumb anymore.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I followed part of this game and am reading the full setup now. Well done Mirth. No matter what, I got to make sure I can get in your next bastard game. I got some roles left over from Bastard Face Mafia too if you'd be interested in seeing that.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: But actually, if you look at my claim, I mentioned "alpaca" and "weresasquatch".
Man, I thought you were going to claim you had become a Sasquatch.

-------------------------------

Mirth, was I in trouble for revealing too much about my unkillable status or hinting at my biting ability(which I thought was a vig ability at the time)?

------------------------------

This is the most fun game I have played on this site. I can't wait until the next Mirth game. And geez, how special am I to have such a great mod shape a role out from my mafiascum identity? lol

Making Kmd unlynchable at that point in the game just proves you are Satan's mistress, Mirth. Please put a request in for me so my little section of Hell will be a little less hot than the rest of the place.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I have to agree with Sly that this was an amazing game. See the scummy thread btw.

Thank you <3
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Mirth »

Oh, I should probably mention that role assignment was not completely random. I assigned the Romian, GF, and SK roles to Glork, Elvis, and Imaginality because those three were my favourite roles and three of the hardest and I wanted people who I knew would have fun with them playing and not flake or go into lurker mode from fear. (I also lucked out immensely getting Des to replace into this game, since I wanted him playing from the beginning). Plum got Cult Recruiter because I think that she's a good player and would do well with it despite the bastardliness. And also not freak out too much or flake out. Sly got Zombie as a sort of joke on my part (no, I didn't design the role just for you, but it fit you perfectly anyways). Since it would frustrate the hell out of everyone not to be able to lynch him Day 1. No offense Sly, bestest best friend of mine, but Day 1 you're like a walking Lynch target. The others were randomized.

PF: You know that you're always invited to my games, and you know I'm kind of sad I couldn't get you in this one. As it is, though, I got most of my "people I totally love" list in here, so I really have no right to complain. As for seeing your set up, well, I prefer to think of my own roles, but when I start playing again in a couple of months (I need a break from mafia when I'm done modding my current newbies), hopefully you'll run a bastard game I can join (just not marathon. I don't do marathon.) Also, I've actually got a bastard large theme in the works for the future after I take a break. It's the Animaniacs game I promised Farside (she's taking a break now too, so I feel less guilty about how much that's been pushed off). And yeah, everyone from this game is invited to play that when it finally appears, cause you guys were all great.

Sly: I was annoyed, but it was partially my fault for not censoring your fake claim as carefully as I could have. Des and Isaac could thank you for not getting modkilled cause of that too. And yeah, you know you're always welcome into my games.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mirth wrote:
I need a break from mafia when I'm done modding my current newbies

Farside (she's taking a break now too
What? One of my favorite Mods and one of my new favorites both taking breaks at the same time? Now what am I supposed to do when I want bastard games? Tar's and Poker's are fun too, but it's not the same.

*Prepares for withdrawl*
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Plum »

Mirth wrote:
Plum got Cult Recruiter because I think that she's a good player and would do well with it despite the bastardliness. And also not freak out too much or flake out.
Aw, Mirth, that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling despite my crushing defeat.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

Mirth wrote: No offense Sly, bestest best friend of mine, but Day 1 you're like a walking Lynch target.
I know my track record! :)

Beware though, I am getting better. I have been getting lynched far less on Day 1 recently. But, in this game, I had a free pass to be as scummy as I wanted in Day 1.

I had an alternate fake claim of Pootie Tang, Saviour of the Hood and Suburbia's Greatest Fear. He was going to be unkillable since his posse would prevent any attacks on him. Sasquatch gave me an explanation for my bite. Who knew that imaginality would have a bite too?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by SlySly »

Good job, bte, Kmd!
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Mirth »

Plum wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Plum got Cult Recruiter because I think that she's a good player and would do well with it despite the bastardliness. And also not freak out too much or flake out.
Aw, Mirth, that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling despite my crushing defeat.
You really impressed me with Mayo Clinic, so I was sure that you could handle it. Also, you can ask Des (since I spilled part of the setup to him after he died the second time), but I was rooting for you (no offense, Kmd!) I was also enjoying your freakout when you say the second "cult" That was beautiful. I kinda wish Kmd's roleblocks didn't effect the culting as much as they did, since the cult freakout wasn't as intense as I was hoping for.

I'm also a little disappointed no one lynched Elvis on the spot. I thought her role name was pretty obvious for her role. Or maybe that's just my love of the bad puns. But I really thought she would have fake claimed from paranoia.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum wrote:crushing defeat.
:lol:

Sly, you could have claimed Chuck Norris. I probably would have. Bite=roundhouse. And Chuck Norris never loses. So it fits.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Plum wrote:crushing defeat.
:lol:

Sly, you could have claimed Chuck Norris. I probably would have. Bite=roundhouse. And Chuck Norris never loses. So it fits.
Good idea!

I can't believe it never crossed my mind as they used to film Walker Texas Ranger right by my work. Every time I pass the spot where they filmed, I can't help but think back to those days.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by AniX »

Dahill1 got the greatest safeclaim in the history of claims that are safe.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”