ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by ortolan »

Jah
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

and I didn't mean they said they'd be on V/LA, I just found it ironic they were busy discussing ethics of lurking/faking V/LA
while
they are apparently lurking in this game.

Vote: Apples & Bananas

We're still waiting...
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Raging Wishbone »

Zmd wrote:I believe I'm at L-1 btw.
Sorry ZMD one more question to throw your way. If you have studied and read and paid attention enough to this thread as you claim...considering twilight lasted only about 20 hours and consisted of 10 to 15 posts. Why did you think you were at L1 Bro?

You weren't, you only had two votes on you! Why write I believe rather then go back and check to make sure you are at L1 before making an elaborate post condeming several players and "warning" everyone not to vote for you because you were at L1 and in essence, implying that they would be hammering you?

You went after A & B pretty hard, but you didin't even know that you were NOT at L1?

Please let me know yor thoughts, thanks. :)
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Ortohoops wrote:and I didn't mean they said they'd be on V/LA, I just found it ironic they were busy discussing ethics of lurking/faking V/LA
while
they are apparently lurking in this game.

Vote: Apples & Bananas

We're still waiting...
It's an awesome catch and great thread... I Cant vote for them though yet. I really want to hear my partners thoughts on the discussion tonight first.
Apples and Banana
Apples and Banana
Townie
Apples and Banana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:38 am

Post by Apples and Banana »

Ummmm....that thread was irrelevant. I never said I'd be V/LA here, I've just been quite busy. And the fact xofelf is posting is completely irrelevant, she hasn't posted here YET.

I tracked ZMD for the first phase, he didn't target anyone.
My other targets are all dead, unfortunately.
I told you, I crumbed Tracker with the blatant misspelling EVERY time I used the word.
I find it ridiculous people somehow think I bussed my last buddy with 8ish Town (and another killer) alive, then fakeclaimed a role that's basically impossible to fake for any length of time.
* 2 Apples
* 1 Banana
* LOTS of fun
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:47 am

Apples and Banana wrote:Ummmm....that thread was irrelevant. I never said I'd be V/LA here, I've just been quite busy. And the fact xofelf is posting is completely irrelevant, she hasn't posted here YET.

I told you, I crumbed Tracker with the blatant misspelling EVERY time I used the word.
I find it ridiculous people somehow think I bussed my last buddy with 8ish Town (and another killer) alive, then fakeclaimed a role that's basically impossible to fake for any length of time.
Sorry you confussed me a bit... You wrote this...
SensFan wrote:Wait...ZMD...did you say you didn't target
anyone
Day 1?
Can you please elaborate a bit? Thi sseems like an epiphany on ZMD! Who did you target the second pahse? Who are you targeting now?
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 am

EBWOP

Raging Wishbone wrote:
Apples and Banana wrote:Ummmm....that thread was irrelevant. I never said I'd be V/LA here, I've just been quite busy. And the fact xofelf is posting is completely irrelevant, she hasn't posted here YET.

Sorry you confussed me a bit... You wrote this...
SensFan wrote:Wait...ZMD...did you say you didn't target
anyone
Day 1?
Can you please elaborate a bit? This seems like an epiphany on ZMD! Who did you target the second pahse? Who are you targeting now?
Edit: I would like to know who you targeted "dead or alive" but again the most important questions is your "epiphany" on ZMD, in my opinion. :)
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:55 am

Post by SensFan »

Second phase: PokeTheAlpaca
Third phase: Hogfather
Fourth phase: Not saying

I was trying to scare ZMD into changing his claim and saying he targetted someone.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Apples and Banana
Apples and Banana
Townie
Apples and Banana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 am

Post by Apples and Banana »

Oh, and
Vote: ortohoops
* 2 Apples
* 1 Banana
* LOTS of fun
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:01 am

Post by ortolan »

- If he claimed vanilla, why did you need to ask him specifically: "so, you didn't target anyone night 1"
- Why did you target Zmd?
- Who were your other targets, and why did you target them?

- Your story re: "trakcer" checks out.

And here I (almost) break the setup:
Frog Dodging (440) wrote:Action Phase 1 we tracked Yosariwen, who strangely enough we got no result on.
Mafia doctor (roflcopter) cannot submit a kill due to Hippocratic oath.

If Apples & Bananas is indeed a tracker, this
clears
Zmd because they
cannot
have submitted N1 kill.

I just previewed; why are you voting us?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:06 am

Post by SensFan »

ortolan wrote:- If he claimed vanilla, why did you need to ask him specifically: "so, you didn't target anyone night 1"
- Why did you target Zmd?
I chose him because he can read me supposedly 100%.
I was trying to scare him into panicking, since if he is the last Scum, I wanted him to think I had a result on him.
ortolan wrote:- Who were your other targets, and why did you target them?
I targetted them because I thought they were Scum.
ortolan wrote:- Your story re: "trakcer" checks out.
Obviously. I wouldn't lie about something THAT blatant.
ortolan wrote:And here I (almost) break the setup:
Frog Dodging (440) wrote:Action Phase 1 we tracked Yosariwen, who strangely enough we got no result on.

clears
Zmd because they
cannot
have submitted N1 kill.
Nice.
ortolan wrote:I just previewed; why are you voting us?
Your ridiculous case on me involving a completely irrelevant MD discussion.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:13 am

Post by ortolan »

It wasn't a case, it was pressure for you to reveal your results as at the time your behaviour made no sense. And it had nothing to do with the MD discussion itself, it was the fact you were posting in MD when all you had to do was reveal your results which would take two minutes. It was particularly suspicious when you were lurking so close to the turnover of a new action phase. We are actually already one hour
into
the new action phase now, which I believe means a scum-kill can potentially take place within only five hours.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:15 am

Post by SensFan »

ortolan wrote:It wasn't a case, it was pressure for you to reveal your results as at the time your behaviour made no sense. And it had nothing to do with the MD discussion itself, it was the fact you were posting in MD when all you had to do was reveal your results which would take two minutes. It was particularly suspicious when you were lurking so close to the turnover of a new action phase. We are actually already one hour
into
the new action phase now, which I believe means a scum-kill can potentially take place within only five hours.
In that case, you need to explain why I would bus my last buddy in face of 8ish Town and another killer, then go on to fakeclaim probably the single hardest role to fakeclaim in Mafia (except maybe Watcher).
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:23 am

Post by ortolan »

^^ My reason for voting you
was not
based on an assessment of your play all game, but purely your actions in not revealing your results (which would take two minutes), at a crucial time-dependent point in the game; while instead putting more than two minutes total worth of work into posting in Mafia Discussion.

If I was really a tracker I'd be panicking about getting my results out before I get killed.

Your suggestion that "I wouldn't claim tracker, the hardest role to fake" is actually quite bizarre in this context also, because we know all the possible roles from the opening post. Furthermore we know there's already been a mafia doctor and roleblocker, and two trackers. What other role would you be better to fake-claim as scum?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 am

Post by SensFan »

ortolan wrote:^^ My reason for voting you
was not
based on an assessment of your play all game, but purely your actions in not revealing your results (which would take two minutes), at a crucial time-dependent point in the game; while instead putting more than two minutes total worth of work into posting in Mafia Discussion.

If I was really a tracker I'd be panicking about getting my results out before I get killed.

Your suggestion that "I wouldn't claim tracker, the hardest role to fake" is actually quite bizarre in this context also, because we know all the possible roles from the opening post. Furthermore we know there's already been a mafia doctor and roleblocker, and two trackers. What other role would you be better to fake-claim as scum?
Townie, Cop, Doc, ANYTHING but Tracker.

Let's pretend I fakeclaim Tracker.
Then someone else claims Doc.
I'm asked to Track him.
I lose unless I guess right.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:27 am

Post by ortolan »

SensFan (510) wrote:I was trying to scare him into panicking, since if he is the last Scum, I wanted him to think I had a result on him.
Um, actually I just realised this logic is also fail. If you are a tracker, and got no result on him, then even if he is scum he
knows
he didn't put in the kill (or do anything else for that matter) on night one. What were you hoping to accomplish exactly???
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 am

Post by ortolan »

SensFan (514) wrote:Let's pretend I fakeclaim Tracker.
Then someone else claims Doc.
I'm asked to Track him.
I lose unless I guess right.
You kill the doctor then say that's what the mafia would have done???

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:48 am

Post by SensFan »

ortolan wrote:
SensFan (510) wrote:I was trying to scare him into panicking, since if he is the last Scum, I wanted him to think I had a result on him.
Um, actually I just realised this logic is also fail. If you are a tracker, and got no result on him, then even if he is scum he
knows
he didn't put in the kill (or do anything else for that matter) on night one. What were you hoping to accomplish exactly???
He doesn't know whether or not I tracked him.
He might have panicked.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 am

Post by ortolan »

So...you still believe in your vote on us? [Why?]

Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: If you say the reason you are going to leave mafiascum is because you get accused of being scum when you are town.... Well then I would rather let you win then not be able to play with you again.

If we all do decide to play the take the two most Townies to end game... I wanna give Zaphod a free pass there win or lose... I mean come on does anyone else want to see her leave Mafiascum? Even if we lose we will win because she will stay right? meh, she gets to sleep with herself at night winning this way.
Are you being serious?

None of us want DGB to leave. But what will we accomplish by letting her win this specific game if she is scum?

This post is so bad it hurts.
Raging Wishbone wrote: @Zmd - Why do you think FrogDodge said he was going to track you next? Why did he die mere hours after he wrote that?
They probably saw us as suspicious. And they probably died because they were a claimed tracker.
Raging Wishbone wrote:She is a sweety and fun to play with!
QFT.
Raging Wishbone wrote: ...Damn A & B hopefully will post soon to clear thinga up... I mean there is no semantics error in his post right? He asked a question of ZMD which implied ZMD lied? Therefore, one of them is lying?
Seemed that he implied we targeted someone.

You know what? He basically softclaimed a guilty on us and now is nowhere to be found (except other threads lol).

Wait. I missed this:
SensFan wrote: I was trying to scare ZMD into changing his claim and saying he targetted someone.
That's the only way I was thinking he would back off of that. And I can see him doing that as a real tracker.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Zmd »

That's why I missed that.

Ok, gotta read this page. I saw that last quote on Sens' post history.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote: Sorry ZMD one more question to throw your way. If you have studied and read and paid attention enough to this thread as you claim...considering twilight lasted only about 20 hours and consisted of 10 to 15 posts. Why did you think you were at L1 Bro?
Didn't realize people were voting during twilight.
Raging Wishbone wrote: You weren't, you only had two votes on you! Why write I believe rather then go back and check to make sure you are at L1 before making an elaborate post condeming several players and "warning" everyone not to vote for you because you were at L1 and in essence, implying that they would be hammering you?
I was going to bed very shortly after that post. I didn't take the time to go back and look.
Raging Wishbone wrote: You went after A & B pretty hard, but you didin't even know that you were NOT at L1?
I was going after A&B because they claimed a guilty on us. Something I knew to be untrue.
Apples and Banana wrote: I find it ridiculous people somehow think I bussed my last buddy with 8ish Town (and another killer) alive, then fakeclaimed a role that's basically impossible to fake for any length of time.
While I do believe you right now, it's very easy to fake tracker if you wait until massclaim to claim results and you say a vanilla didn't target anyone and your other targets are dead.
ortolan wrote: And here I (almost) break the setup:

clears
Zmd because they
cannot
have submitted N1 kill.
Ok, so N1 Trotsky was dead and Yos didn't kill. The living scum killed N1. Sens says that we didn't target anyone N1. Him being a tracker clears us. Even if he is lying, he is the last scum, so that makes us town.

We are confirmed town now.
SensFan wrote: I chose him because he can read me supposedly 100%.
I can't read
anyone
100% other than myself. I have one major tell on you, but I didn't expect to see it at all in this game and I haven't yet.

-------------------

So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 am

Post by ortolan »

Someone's gonna die soon. As soon as that happens I fully support quicklynching down the list, as fast as possible

Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:34 am

Zmd wrote:
Raging Wishbone wrote: So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
You are being sarcastic right? You are not confirmed town, lol, we have a third scum who could have submitted one of the two kills. We don't know Apples and Banana really is a tracker and actually watched you phase one... If it come down to a quick lynch, ZMD you are and have been on the top of the list, imo.
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 am

EBWOP

Zmd wrote: So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
You are being sarcastic right? You are not confirmed town, lol, we have a third scum who could have submitted one of the two kills. We don't know Apples and Banana really is a tracker and actually watched you phase one... If it come down to a quick lynch, ZMD you are and have been on the top of the list, imo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”