ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:45 am

Post by ortolan »

Um...scratch that, I wasn't paying attention LuL. Zmd is not cleared, Yos was the doctor, not Trotsky.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 am

Post by SensFan »

Trotsky and Yos both had VERY powerful roles; I see no reason why the third Scum wouldn't submit a kill OR use an action. I'm going to treat ZMD as basically confirmed, I might look at lynching him if it gets down to 3 people, but not at all before that.

I think Ortohoops is Scum.

ZMD, that's only if everyone claims Vanilla. That, and the fact I crumbed Tracker heavily enough I probably couldn't have gotten away with claiming anything else, even if it was well before a MC.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 am

Post by ortolan »

You are continuing to utterly fail to justify why we are scum in any way
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:38 am

Post by ortolan »

Dunno if it's a moot point or not, but
SensFan (526) wrote:Trotsky and Yos both had VERY powerful roles; I see no reason why the third Scum wouldn't submit a kill OR use an action.
Yos didn't even target anyone...

And Trotsky may have submitted the night one kill...
SensFan (526) wrote: That, and the fact I crumbed Tracker heavily enough I probably couldn't have gotten away with claiming anything else, even if it was well before a MC.
I
certainly wouldn't have noticed your breadcrumbs otherwise.
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Zmd »

Raging Wishbone wrote:
EBWOP

Zmd wrote: So let's get lynching. We are confirmed town. A&B is likely town. Ortohoops is likely town. Let's lynch RW, JScope, Zaph, and nyball in that order. If we do it quickly enough, it's probably a win.
You are being sarcastic right? You are not confirmed town, lol, we have a third scum who could have submitted one of the two kills. We don't know Apples and Banana really is a tracker and actually watched you phase one... If it come down to a quick lynch, ZMD you are and have been on the top of the list, imo.
Night 1. Trotsky was dead. A confirmed via flip tracker saw that Yos didn't kill that night. Only one other scum could have done it. That scum is the scum we are looking for now. The only way it is me is if A&B is lying as town. Lynching me now means you think Sens is lying as town.
Use your head, scum.
(Never mind)
ortolan wrote:Um...scratch that, I wasn't paying attention LuL. Zmd is not cleared, Yos was the doctor, not Trotsky.
Trotsky was dead though.

Wait. No. You're right.

Incamnito was killed before Trotsky. Trotsky could have still killed.
SensFan wrote: ZMD, that's only if everyone claims Vanilla. That, and the fact I crumbed Tracker heavily enough I probably couldn't have gotten away with claiming anything else, even if it was well before a MC.
Fair enough. Although it's unlikely anyone would have noticed your crumbs.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:02 am

Post by J-Scope »

Zmd did you just push an argument then withdraw it in the same post? Why?

You are acknowledging correctly now that you are not confirmed town, correct? Then why did you go ahead and keep that false argument on A&B? It looks like you are falsely trying to paint him as scum.

This is a timed game and we need to move fast while the odds are still on our side. I think someone should hammer soon.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:04 am

Post by SensFan »

I'm treating ZMD as basically confirmed, as I said in my post.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 am

Post by J-Scope »

SensFan wrote:Trotsky and Yos both had VERY powerful roles; I see no reason why the third Scum wouldn't submit a kill OR use an action. I'm going to treat ZMD as basically confirmed, I might look at lynching him if it gets down to 3 people, but not at all before that.
But what if the third scum is a power role too? Do you think a GF would still submit the kill much more likely than a scum RB?
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 am

Post by SensFan »

J-Scope wrote:
SensFan wrote:Trotsky and Yos both had VERY powerful roles; I see no reason why the third Scum wouldn't submit a kill OR use an action. I'm going to treat ZMD as basically confirmed, I might look at lynching him if it gets down to 3 people, but not at all before that.
But what if the third scum is a power role too? Do you think a GF would still submit the kill much more likely than a scum RB?
GF would probably submit the kill over the RB, yes.
Other PRs would have been tracked doing something.

I'm treating ZMD as pseudo-confirmed until 3p LyLo.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Goon
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Zaphod Beeblebrox »

Zmd wrote:Are you being serious?

None of us want DGB to leave. But what will we accomplish by letting her win this specific game if she is scum?

This post is so bad it hurts.
Yeah, see RW, I'm here too, and I'm trying to pull all my hydra's weight right now. Zaphod is Plum as well as DGB, and the hydra is still playing and doesn't see why you suggested giving a free pass. I'm Town, so on the face of it I'd like it, except that it'
not
a smart suggestion on your part if you're town.

Stuff as I was trying to read it and analyse it
Zmd wrote:Ok, so N1 Trotsky was dead and Yos didn't kill. The living scum killed N1. Sens says that we didn't target anyone N1. Him being a tracker clears us. Even if he is lying, he is the last scum, so that makes us town.

I need to check how the times work out and my school computers won't let me do that, so that's coming ASAP.
Raging Wishbone wrote:You are being sarcastic right? You are not confirmed town, lol, we have a third scum who could have submitted one of the two kills. We don't know Apples and Banana really is a tracker and actually watched you phase one... If it come down to a quick lynch, ZMD you are and have been on the top of the list, imo.
OH NO YOU DON'T. I'm going to check the timings of stuff and if Zmd can't have performed the kill they're confirmed. But we're not lynching them until we're clear that they're not confirmed. Problem is that I /think/ Trotsky was alive and could have made the Incamn kill. Again, need rechecking later.

Sesnfan wrote:I think Ortohoops is Scum.

Summary of case please? Especially explain why he bussed Yosariwen the way he did, which is my main reservation.

Nevermind, it's been analysed before me and Zmd isn't confirmed and I want to conisder Sens' point of Zmd being
prob
town for a few minutes with a clearish head.
J-Scope wrote:Zmd did you just push an argument then withdraw it in the same post? Why?

You are acknowledging correctly now that you are not confirmed town, correct? Then why did you go ahead and keep that false argument on A&B? It looks like you are falsely trying to paint him as scum.
No, it looks like a more stream-of-conciouness-type post. Kinda like this one. Zmds position and explanation of his thought process etc. do not add up to anything but a reasonable conclusion, and the fact that the thought process was shown - I can't see why you'd think it was an attempt at maing A&B look scummy when Zmd eventually concurred unless you put an enormou amount of stock in subconciouness and attempts to manipulate the ubconcious - and I don't recall Zazie or Kmd to have ever tried that as a scum gambit/strategy. Your other points and a fuller analysis of your participation on the Yosariwen caase coming as soon as I'm on a computer that lets me access the entire thread :x.

Be back soon.
[i]"That's it,' said Zaphod with the sort of grin that would get most people locked away in a room with soft walls."[/i]
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Zmd »

J-Scope wrote:Zmd did you just push an argument then withdraw it in the same post? Why?
I type up my posts as I am reading. For example, right now, I've read this part of your post and nothing after it. Sometimes, my opinions change or I realize things as I am reading. The second was the case here.
J-Scope wrote: You are acknowledging correctly now that you are not confirmed town, correct? Then why did you go ahead and keep that false argument on A&B? It looks like you are falsely trying to paint him as scum.
Yes, I realize that there is still the chance that the mafia chose their roleblocker, Trotsky, to kill on Day 1 meaning I am NOT confirmed town.

And no, I'm not trying to paint someone as scum when I've called him town in my past, what? 3 posts?

Plum, Trotsky COULD have killed. I am NOT confirmed.

The reason Sens is seeing us as close to confirmed is because it's not likely that the scum would send their roleblocker to kill. If they are tracked, what are they going to claim? Town roleblocker who happened to block the same player who was killed? And on a player who had breadcrumbed a town power role? I don't see it. I still think the player who killed on Day 1 is alive right now.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by ortolan »

I'm still quite suspect of A&B.
SensFan (533) wrote:I'm treating ZMD as pseudo-confirmed until 3p LyLo.
Firstly for some reason (if he actually is a tracker) he is assuming if the mafia were Yos, Zmd and Trotsky; then it is improbable that Trotsky would submit the kill over Zmd. There is no reason for this assumption. Here he also seems to be assuming he's going to be in the final 3 players, yet if he really is a tracker, he is guaranteed to be about to die (especially with all the vanilla claims i.e. no doctor). He is also seemingly leaving himself room to lynch Zmd if he does end up in a 3-person LYOL with him.

- I am suspicious of your choices of watching PokeTheAlpaca and DeathTheHogfather. Can you explain why you chose those two players at those points in the game please?

- You are yet to justify your vote on us.
Zmd (535) wrote:If they are tracked, what are they going to claim? Town roleblocker who happened to block the same player who was killed? And on a player who had breadcrumbed a town power role? I don't see it. I still think the player who killed on Day 1 is alive right now.
This puts them only in the same position any other mafiate would be if they were tracked.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by nyballosulgniirkps »

Mod
, could we have a votecount please.

Nothing changed since our last post. I don't think Zmd is anywhere near clear by Sens' result. I'm maintaining our lynch order and am ready to switch for a lynch to happen. I also don't see why Orthoo.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Plum »

ortolan wrote:
Zmd (535) wrote:If they are tracked, what are they going to claim? Town roleblocker who happened to block the same player who was killed? And on a player who had breadcrumbed a town power role? I don't see it. I still think the player who killed on Day 1 is alive right now.
This puts them only in the same position any other mafiate would be if they were tracked.
Assuming Scum Goon is the third, they'd rather lose him than the Roleblocker, I guess.

Zmd, I /knew/ you weren't/aren't confirmed. Sorry if my post was confusng.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 am

If I'm not mistaken, the day ends in a few hours.

So we gotta make this happen.

By my unofficial votecount we currently have

ortho 1 : Apples
Jscope 1: zaphod
Zmd 1: Jscope
zaphod 1: nyballosulgniirkps

I'm going to
unvote vote:ZMD

I think the last two post are scummy, they say actually say nothing of substance beside confirming that they are not cleared. I don't actually see scum do that.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 am

Post by SensFan »

ortolan wrote:I'm still quite suspect of A&B.
SensFan (533) wrote:I'm treating ZMD as pseudo-confirmed until 3p LyLo.
Firstly for some reason (if he actually is a tracker) he is assuming if the mafia were Yos, Zmd and Trotsky; then it is improbable that Trotsky would submit the kill over Zmd. There is no reason for this assumption.
You aren't listening.

If he is a Goon, he would have sent it over Trotsky.
If he is a GF, he probably would have sent it over Trotsky.
If he is MafiaPower, he would have used an ability.

Only way I see ZMDScum as having done nothing is if he was the GF, and the Scum made a dumb move by sending the RB to kill.
ortolan wrote:Here he also seems to be assuming he's going to be in the final 3 players, yet if he really is a tracker, he is guaranteed to be about to die (especially with all the vanilla claims i.e. no doctor).
What the fuck is wrong with saying I'm not looking at him until F3? Of course I might be dead (though I doubt it, since you're being so dumb).
ortolan wrote:He is also seemingly leaving himself room to lynch Zmd if he does end up in a 3-person LYOL with him.
Again, what's wrong with that?
ortolan wrote:- I am suspicious of your choices of watching PokeTheAlpaca and DeathTheHogfather. Can you explain why you chose those two players at those points in the game please?
I could, but I simply can't be assed to do so at this point, since I'm leaving for the weekend in a bit.
ortolan wrote:- You are yet to justify your vote on us.
That's just plain wrong, I very clearly explained it was for this crap case. You are pushing to have me lynched, I'm sure, since I'm tracking your sorry ass this phase, and you want to be able to kill someone else.
ortolan wrote:
Right. But Trotsky could have used his Block, in which case he would have been tracked to ANOTHER person. It makes no sense to assume the RB submitted the kill.

As I said earlier, I'm V/LA until Sunday Afternoon (EST).
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:59 am

Post by ortolan »

SensFan (540) wrote:You are pushing to have me lynched, I'm sure, since I'm tracking your sorry ass this phase, and you want to be able to kill someone else.
If you were town this would be an extremely anti-town thing to say. If I was the scum I'd just kill you. If anyone else was the scum they'd just kill you to avoid you confirming me, and make me look scummy. Either way I would look scummy.
SensFan (540) wrote:Right. But Trotsky could have used his Block, in which case he would have been tracked to ANOTHER person. It makes no sense to assume the RB submitted the kill.
That's not what I'm saying, I'm just saying it makes no sense to assume the roleblocker
didn't
submit the kill, thereby confirming Zmd.
SensFan (540) wrote:I could, but I simply can't be assed to do so at this point, since I'm leaving for the weekend in a bit.
Well please do so when you get back then. It seems odd to me that you happened to track the only two vanilla townies who have died thus far. Furthermore, you had to tell the mod who you were going to track before the relevant action phases. During action phase one you never expressed any suspicion of PokeTheAlpaca (and I didn't find using ctrl+f any mentions by him of you either). And...you never mention Hogfather at all during action phase 2.
nyballosulgniirkps
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
nyballosulgniirkps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 am

Orthoo, do you actually have a point or are you just hoping to drag the day down with that discussion?

I think Sensfan is acting antitown with his obtuse and unexplained vote but I don't think he is scum for it. If anything it looks like blue defensiveness.

Now, guys, 2 scum down, 1 to go, not the moment to falter now. Make. Lynches. Happen. I think the chance of losing this one are low.

VOTE ZMD
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Zmd »

nyballosulgniirkps wrote: ortho 1 : Apples
Jscope 1: zaphod
Zmd 1: Jscope
zaphod 1: nyballosulgniirkps
Vote Raging Wishbone

Thought I already was.

Also willing to lynch JScope. If needed Zaphod works too.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Raging Wishbone »

nyballosulgniirkps wrote:Orthoo, do you actually have a point or are you just hoping to drag the day down with that discussion?

I think Sensfan is acting antitown with his obtuse and unexplained vote but I don't think he is scum for it. If anything it looks like blue defensiveness.

Now, guys, 2 scum down, 1 to go, not the moment to falter now. Make. Lynches. Happen. I think the chance of losing this one are low.

VOTE ZMD
Actually, I like Apples and Banana's post - I'm not sure if he really is a tracker or not, but he puts the scum in an extremely precarious postion. Scum don't know if he lied or not and is targeting Hoops, so they really cant' afford to kill anyone other than Apples and Banana without getting caught. They could make this play, "not kill anyone this action period" letting us suspect Hoops and Apples and Banana - (imo, two of our most townie players)... That is kinda a win for us, if we dont have anyone lynched this action period.

@Zaphod - You say potato, I say potatoe... I was trying to accomplish a few things with that post... It just means if you win as scum this way their is no honor in winning that way. Also I started feeling guilty for not reading careful enough and missed her post about leaving mafiascum and wanted to let her know I enjoyed playing with her.

@zmd - Please do NOT tunnel vision. Can you actually do some scum hunting rather than go with this "policy" lynch plan? My partner wanted to lynch you but I unvoted you, because of your responses however if he is not back by later tonight or tomorrow, I am gonna vote for you. I don't know his entire case against you, but I know some of it and have read the other questions people have reagarding your alignemt and they all make sense. I trust my partners instincts. - ww
Zmd
Zmd
Townie
Zmd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Zmd »

How am I tunneling? I see A&B and Ortohoops as town. If we quicklynch you, JScope, and Zaphod, we should win. ny would be next, but I see them as pretty townie too.
ZazieR + Kmd4390 = Zmd
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Goon
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Zaphod Beeblebrox »

Zmd wrote:How am I tunneling? I see A&B and Ortohoops as town. If we quicklynch you, JScope, and Zaphod, we should win. ny would be next, but I see them as pretty townie too.
These are my basic thoughts - my preferred order would be something like this, excluding any lynch on myself:

Raging Wishbone/J-Scope
then
Zmd/Nyb
then
Ortohoops/Apples and Banana

But the amin point is to get it done fast. I think there's a pretty good chance scum is among the first two hydrras I named there. J-Scope is one, but a Raging Wishbone lynch might take less time, and I don't have a very strong preference at this time.

Unvote; Vote: Raging Wishbone
[i]"That's it,' said Zaphod with the sort of grin that would get most people locked away in a room with soft walls."[/i]
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am

Zmd wrote:How am I tunneling? I see A&B and Ortohoops as town. If we quicklynch you, JScope, and Zaphod, we should win. ny would be next, but I see them as pretty townie too.
You know I just don't see you wanting to do anything but go with the "policy lynch" plan... and I disagree with tha plan. We can still move quick and not slow down this game, considering A & B is watching our scum right now and they can not afford to kill anyone we are in a good position. I still don't understand why you voted Yo/nuwen, when you clearly stated a few weeks ago we were scum. To me your post just read like, I don't care who is scum, "ZMD just want to eliminate people from this game so it will be easier."

You know what also really intrigues me, You both seem to have one voice and shoveling the same comments. Can you please tell me if both partners are active and who wrote this last post? - ww
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:04 pm

The more and more I read your posts in solation Zmd and the other comments people have made on your alignment the more you reek of scum. Since it seems we are doing the policy lynch thing, and Zmd has the most votes...

Vote: ZMD
Raging Wishbone
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Raging Wishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Zmd wrote:Sorry for being slow getting into this game. Reading now.
Incamnito wrote: I say lynch whenever we have a good cantidate!
QFT
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote: Goofball, did you learn any scumtells from playing with Nuwen and Yos2?
If she did, she obviously shouldn't point them out now. At least not unless they've shown up in this game already. I assume they haven't though. DGB called Yos/Nuwen town.
Incamnito wrote: 3. Zmd - Lets start playing now! KMD can't blame the time difference, can he?
Nope.
Raging Wishbone wrote: If I am wrong and Incamito was killed by scum with five votes on him, why? Why would scum waiste that kill on someone who was wagoned so hard? Did he write something that really scared the scum team?
I assume it was the breadcrumb
I think this is the exchange that bothers me most... ZMD claims to want to lynch good candidates, however they dont want to lynch "good" candidates, they only want to lynch anyone who is easy to lynch. They dont care if they lynch townie or scum, they just want to survive... if we didn't already have a lynched VIG, I would swear they were Serial Killers.

As far as a conncetion to Yos, reading so far, this is the closest thing I can find; the whole exchange with SexEd... Why does Zmd, tell DGB not to point out the scumtell on Yos/Nuwen...why does ZMD never tell us a scumtell on yos/Nuwen... Why does ZMD try to derail DGB's early line of questioning?

I'm not sure ZMD is the right lynch, however my partner was... Also, out of all the remaining Townies, Zmd is on the top of those I think may be scum. I think this is s good lynch.

Someone please Hammer this Scum!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”