PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

10. PoketheAlpaca - Die Lurking scum. And PF hasn't said anything!
Actually I, PokerFace, made the first post and Tajo made the second post for this account in this game. I had to make at least one threesome joke in this game. Me and Tajo will read through things and get some suspicions posted shortly.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #743 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Link to post / MD thread made after this game had finished where some elements of this game was discussed:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 97#1679097
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #745 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

p sure SWSWC did more Yos pushing and activity pushing than anyone else. They were town MVP here
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #746 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

They also took out Trotsky scum despite the mistake of also taking me out

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”