California Trilogy: City of Angels - Off Stage (Game Over)

StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 am

Post by StarKiss »

Starbuck here.

/confirm
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:29 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Holy moly... I have reached the G-Spot.

I'll dive into convo after reading up.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 am

Post by StarKiss »

@curious - Why the Fos? I think I was onto something. Do you feel that I'm a threat? I was the 1st person to go ahead and follow you & panzer's votes, so I don't quite get your uneasiness about me.

@Goof - Elaborate on your point about me & TBTKM, please (ie, it's purpose).
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise again, BTW}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Goof, you can't have your cake and eat it.. You recently say my on-screen distrust of the advocate's option was not scummy in your eyes (I assumed nothing I did on-screen was scummy to you), but apparently lurking is what puts the nail in the coffin for you.. Lurkerscum, really?

FTR, I just noticed (seriously... JUST noticed) you requested my/our thoughts on every player. Let me check with Star and we'll both deliver something.

@Might - Let me check with my counterpart 1st to see if she wants to make a joint-list.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Wow, you're like.. psychic or something.. like, one of those scanners.

No, Goof. You will get [separate] lists from both Starbuck & myself to be viewed/judged/responded to simultaneously. It will be our opinions of the players, so if we do happen to think alike on all or most of them, maybe it's coincidental... maybe it's planned.

Gotta love WIFOM... Anyway, show some patience. I hogged the account for the most part -- pretty much 3/4's of our on-screen post.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

I disfavor elmo's distracting-references. I'll get back to him when he's next off-camera. Speaking of which, I think I'd prefer to stay off-camera since I hate catching up from thread-to-thread. The mechanics were a bit confusing to me, starting off on-camera, but I guess if an advocate tells you of his choice, there's no hidden agenda involved unless it doesn't mesh with the other advo's choice.[?]

I will also keep my eye on whoever is replacing mufasa/keyblade.

It'll be interesting to see KY's alignment. A game this big, I kind of believe in the cult's (or some other 3rd-party) existence. I feel more like he made a slip as 3rd party, not scum, but time will tell.

Now, onto those in this thread:

Talilan {ortolan}, you use the word "seem" quite a bit. Do you often make accusations rather than implement accepted-facts?

Thesp, could you explain why you believe Gaspar to be scum, from your viewpoint?

GAB, Starbuck said she'll be catching up soon. Honestly, you should forget about that list. I don't give anyone town-points, so if you get the feeling that I find a player suspicious based on how I talk to them, then I more than likely do. Could you give a TL;DR version of what you've done that's productive throughout the whole game? (i.e. interesting cases, attention to potential scumslips, helpful insight related to game-matters, etc.) No ego attached, por favor, senior...ita.

sottyrulez, how is Gaspar thinking more for himself? Also, is what he's doing at all harmful to the town? (or whoever else)

Panzer, content, thoughts, twitter, something, please?

If someone asked me a question earlier, I've forgotten it. Refer me if need be.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Welcome. I was wondering when I would play another game with you.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 am

Post by StarKiss »

@Tali - Okie dokie... in general, or to your recollection, how often do you say someone is scummy based on an unproven scenario versus factual-evidence? I'm not saying that you "reach" a lot.
Gaspar wrote:In her very next post, Post 594, she inexplicably says that I instructed Krew to drop the hammer before I could be the condorcet leader. Note that this was in direct response to CKD's question: "Wait, why was CKD lynched all of a sudden?" Her explanation is 100% speculation, yet she presents it as fact.
This is what I mean, Tali. I see you using accusation > fact.

@BEC - I never said I wasn't down for lynching KY. I noted how he opened the door to belief in 3rd party. Any alignment that is non-town can get lynched as far as I'm concerned. Got me? Also (based on a VERY recent game; hewitt knows what I'm on about), I get the feeling that when he says "cult has now been enabled" means that there is some recruiting going on. If that's the case, hopefully he's the recruiter so we can put a nail in that coffin. Also, I remembered what curious/Locke was saying about him driving in the 1st scene. He said that if he drove, he'd convert to the darkside. Now I'm thinking that either Panzer/Valentine was tricked into converting, or KY is toying with us. So that's why I said it'll be interesting to see if he's mafia or 3rd-party.

@sottyrulez - Gaspar is diverting from KY's lynch by making himself a candidate as well? If not, create the scenario so I understand where you believe things will go if Gaspar continues to distract.

@DAB - Got anything to show?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am

Post by StarKiss »

Just link me to your more vital posts. That's all I'm asking.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:09 am

Post by StarKiss »

Limited Access for the next 2 days.

DGB, I am asking what you personally take pride for ITT. You have a reputation around the boards, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by weighing the credibility of your play, since this is our 1st game together.

I'll read every posts after my previous one when I return.

Vote: KY Krew, Talilan, VP Baltar, [Everyone Else], No Lynch, StarKiss

Tags removed. Use bold only for voting. - Mod
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:50 am

Post by StarKiss »

Do I hammer or not?

(Will post again tonight)
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Bagel Eating Cowfrog wrote:to those of you (StarKiss) that feel like there's a possibility of a cult, how the heck would they fit into the type of endgame we're going to have, where we have 2 [Something Else] and 5 Town? Seriously, we know what's going on here.
My belief is about 75% based on a recent game I had with a cult. I've got my eye out for any kind of role. Plus, I do believe I said I'd wait to see what KY Krew flipped before I put 100% belief/disbelief in what he said in regards to the cult.
Panzerjager wrote:I'm incredibly sketchy on the fact it took so long for Talilan to stuntman in when we decided they'd be doing so before the camera started rolling.
That's the only thing from Tal' that came across as sketchy to you? >_>
sottyrulez wrote:I don't know what you are trying to get at here. If you want answer can you rephrase the question?
This must've been Zach responding... anyway, I basically do not see how Gaspar was throwing himself out there as another lynch candidate (if I understood you correctly). I'm trying to see why you think Gaspar is/was distracting from KY's lynch.
StarKiss wrote:Thesp, could you explain why you believe Gaspar to be scum, from your viewpoint?
Hello, Thesp?
KY Krew wrote:Everyone left the lot, I saw Panzer come back into the lot in a hooded sweatshirt, along with another unidentified hooded figure.

So, there, that's why we believe we have a cult.
Heheh, I bet this post was tailor-made to toy with someone like me... Hurry up and flip so I know what to believe!
Gaspar wrote:Does Elmosaurian's Post 244 in the other thread bother anybody else as much as it does me?
Figured something was up with him/them.
VP Baltar wrote:In other news, what do people think of elmosorian's last few posts...regular townie doubtfulness or mischief making?
What do you think about them?
Panzerjager wrote:I would also like to add, that you can only hold one job per person so the more people who have never had a job the more people that could be the possible assistant producer aka confirmed innocent.
:?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Hello all, I'm going to be replacing Starbuck I believe, as the second half of StarKiss.

Reading up on the 38 pages ^_^

~Dram~
[Because you know adding a little Drama to Star and Kiss makes a cheap romance flick]
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I think I slightly vomited right there... I mean seriously, that was terrible.

On a more serious note, this is quite the huge read 0_0

But I WILL be done as soon as I may.

~Dram~
[Because you know adding a little Drama to Star and Kiss makes a cheap romance flick]
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 am

Post by StarKiss »

Scientologist.. I take it that's not [Something Else].

@Thesp - To each his own. I won't argue with you if you feel that is kind of action is scummy. The reason I asked you is because you said (10 days ago) that Gaspar was likely scum, but you left it at that.

@Gaspar - Sure... Mr. Lewis works.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 am

Post by StarKiss »

{KISE!!!}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by StarKiss »

elmosaurian wrote:Yeah. The rules also do say that there might or might not be other groups. But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if "scientologist" is the main scum group
Then what's the 2nd scum group, kupo?
Woops, wrong game.
elmosaurian wrote:Basically, the biggest reason I doubted that KY was scum was just because-
Because you're mafia, right?

Jokes, jokes.

Then again, maybe not.
elmosaurian wrote:I didn't see scum making the most suspicious looking guy in the entire game the advocate if he was one of their own; it just dosn't make sense as a scum play.
You may have been on-screen, but we've already been over how convenient it was for them to make KY the advocate. He'd get to screw with everyone's head in regards to his door choice and whether it could be trusted.

Basically what BEC just said below your post.
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:The question is, why did they fail?
I think with Talilan stunting, it helped reassure the others on-screen whether Door #1 was good or not. Everyone knew KY was the lynch, so if Talilan was partnered with KY, it'd be 2-times suicidal for your faction to lead town into making a wrong decision, so that then both yourself {Talilan} & KY Krew are nailed as obvscum. Quite crippling... but anyway, that is why
they
failed. I don't think there was a chance for success anyway since KY was always planned to be swapped out.
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:
Gaspar wrote:Think about this, DGB, and apply it to the WIFOM situation. Even though it was WIFOM, we still had a 50% chance of getting it right. We happened to get it right. That's why they failed.
Well see, you'd figure, if we had enough scum on-camera, that they would exploit the inherent WIFOM of the situation to push their agenda. What is interesting is that there was so little interest in the wrong choice, door #2.
Maybe they stood back and wanted to test the waters first by seeing what the townies thought of the choices. That way, they can manipulate everyone based on how they felt about the current choices. I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 person (on-camera) who did the
consensus-question, sit back, observe
tactic without offering their stance on the issue first.

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Gaspar wrote:The rules state that there are "two main alignments: Innocent and [Something Else]." Based on that and what CKD said, I believe that one of two scenarios is likely:
1) CKD is also a Scientologist and simply lied about the mafia group's name. His mentioning of the mafia name "SMG" came after Krew's Scene One debacle, which could usefully serve to create this kind of confusion as we look in the wrong directions.
He referred to the recruiting faction as mafia? Interesting.. to be fair, I will wait and see what the name of this 2nd faction is before coming back to CKD's comment.
Gaspar wrote:2) Krew/Cruise was a Scientologist, there is in fact a Screen Mafia Guild, Kruise was probably operating alone as a third party. If this is the case, we probably won't be able to find out anything useful about him unless he was in fact a cult-ish role. But as others have stated, I don't think he'd say "there's a cult" if he were a cultist/cult leader. It seems particularly self-destructive.
There are plenty of actors & actresses who are scientologists. What makes you think he's alone or [if you consider the cult-scenario] didn't recruit during phase 2?
Gaspar wrote:I know there's a degree of WIFOM in this matter, but it makes no sense to me to have two scumbags both push the Good decision when we could construe a term as vague as "partial information" to lead the town to the Bad decision.
What if this was to make them both look good/pro-town/trustworthy? Wouldn't that be a reason to make two scumbags advocates?

Yes, a high degree of WIFOM. But ortolan once said that you should never allow ignorance to influence your play, so I got ma' eyes wide open.
VP Baltar wrote:I also think elmosaurian needs to stay off screen if he's not required to go up there. His stance in the KY thing is highly illogical.
Bagel Eating Cowfrog wrote:Not liking elmosaurian right now especially his last post.
I smell a lynch-in-the-making!
GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:I don't believe that at all. See, they could have gently steered to the wrong door. They would have totally gotten away with it. Unless they were (1) wimpy doormats not playing their win condition; (2) outnumbered to an extent that even gentle steering would have stood out or (3) that's what Elmosaurianscum tried to do anyway.
#'s 2 & 3... As we now see, picking what turned out to be the bad door is what earns elmosaurianscu-... ahem.. elmosaurian all the heat.
If
other anti-town were on-screen, they should have known how suicidal it was to pick door #2 since EVERYONE ELSE was picking door #1. Thing is, if you're alone in picking the wrong choice (hello, elmosaur), then everyone who stood on the right side will give you dirty looks.

In that case, any on-screen anti-town were smart, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to looking at elmosaurian as a lynch :lol:........... :| Is that an ad hom, elmo? If so, I apologize.

It means you're anti-town, though.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Also, Tailan and MJ being put into the vacant roles make sense. It keeps the AP hidden
I'm just going to throw this out there because it's been on my mind.. I've considered that the AP might be the mod/NPC. In the first 2 CT games, there were little mindscrews like the mod being Edmond Dantes, and the Zodiac Killer being Mr. Grey's assistant (NPC). Just.... wanted to throw that out there. There haven't been kills outside of lynching so far, and I'm thinking that there'd be no need for the AP (if one of us) to be secretive about their obv-innocent alignment unless they were in danger of being killed.

Now, this doesn't mean that if the AP is one of us that you should claim, because there's no telling what will go down in the Endgame. But, if in the Endgame there happens to be no form of elimination outside of lynching, I'd hold strong to the belief that the AP is not a player.
ShadowLurker wrote:That would mean that Bagel Eating Cowfrog, hewitt, StarKiss, and Talilan go On Stage.
Bleh... I really hate having to catch up.

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Actually, I think I've figured out why mafia/SMG chose KY Krew. They knew he looked scummy & wasn't with them. They must have thought that he was pro-town and would lead everyone to the right choice, but the town wouldn't believe him and would instead choose a bad door.

With that said, I'm seeing smart mafia here.

*twirls lollipop around in mouth*

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am

Post by StarKiss »

The scientologists being the mafia doesn't really fit in the flavour, really. I mean, I've never heard of Tom Cruise militating agaisnt the production of movies that don't spread the scientologist philosophy. I'm more tempted to believe the cult alternative (it IS a recruiting group IRL after all) or at the very least a second mafia, although how that works with the good/bad options is beyond me.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 am

Post by StarKiss »

Also, I don't mind being on-screen for the next scene. I'd support the Elmo lynch anyways if I weren't.

Likewise, I don't mind being picked for Stuntman. I'll go ask my other half/third if he is agaisnt it.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:30 am

Post by StarKiss »

I believe you should keep Panzer, Talilan and Hewitt off-screen, fourth being whoever the stuntman will be then so that he can switch with Elmo.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 am

Post by StarKiss »

Well, Panzer and Hewitt haven't been particularly fruitful in their post (no offense to them), especially the former. I'd keep them off-screen, if only to force them to get in the game and post more content.

Talilan gives me a gut scumvibe and that last comment of (whatever gender) doesn't sit well with me at ALL.

Elmo gives me scum-vibes in his interactions with Krew.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:29 am

Post by StarKiss »

This bothers me for a number of reasons. I understand that a "religion" such as "Scientology" can lend itself towards thinking there is a "cult," but there is evidence against that -- such as the fact that cult members don't generally say "I think there's a cult" when they know they're about to be lynched. Furthermore, I feel that eliminating an alignment as being "mafia-like" based on flavor is ridiculous. Where in the rules of Mafia does it say that a Mafia has to be "militant" in flavor?
But we also have evidence agaisnt Scientology being the mafia, what with CKD's claim. I doubt he'd have given a fake name to the mafia, it's a master plan to get himself killed <<
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:29 am

Post by StarKiss »

~dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by StarKiss »

StarKiss wrote:Also, I don't mind being on-screen for the next scene. I'd support the Elmo lynch anyways if I weren't.

Likewise, I don't mind being picked for Stuntman. I'll go ask my other half/third if he is agaisnt it.

~Dram~
Your choice..

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by StarKiss »

The signs have been noted as well by myself (Dram). I'll rally them to Kise next time I come across him.

Also, I must have missed this, how long is this phase supposed to last?

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 am

Post by StarKiss »

thank you, DGB.
That leaves us with... 15 minutes or so?
I don't like this suspense... :3

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I guess I was wrong about the crone. I honestly expected at least one of the advocates to be lying (although it hasn't been proven they were both honest). I don't regret my decision though.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by StarKiss »

pretty sure it's related to the fact BEC and MrBuddyLee died. Still, that doesn't explain a lot.

Who was the other that ended up on stage again?

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 am

Post by StarKiss »

*dodges prod by an inch*

Sorry, was away for a few days. Needless to say I expected at least one of my other heads to post something. I'll PM/Stab them both in a swift motion.

reading up

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I was away for most of friday and saturday <_<
Additionally, I usually only check my watched topics for updates, so I forget the existence of this on a daily basis. I ought to add it to my watched on my real account

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
VP Baltar wrote:Seriously! I was taken aback when both Gaspar and Sotty said that Star is obvtown. wtf?
sotty said that? I don't think anything dramo has posted looked townish.. no offense to you, dram, but...

I liked Gaspar a few phases ago. Not too sure about now though. It may just be the 'heads' that have different opinions. I forgot to note which person was posting under the account because some of their comments looked like backpedaling.

SL's motivation looks good. I've always liked Zito's posts. I'm not too confident about everyone else based on votes, decisions, shortness of posts, unhelpful posts, random aggressiveness, jock-riding, bandwagoning (MJ's lynch mob), fencesitting....

I see no questions for me... so... *walks off*
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by StarKiss »

hewitt, I've been lurking like hell (SCHOOL WORK, I swear). Any posts with substance have been from dramonic. The only thing I may have done is make activity posts that were "in-character" because I couldn't make an opinion on players due to me not being caught up. I iso read anything posted by dramo just to have an idea of what he's gathered from recent events. What have I concluded? Well although Glork said my earlier posts are what he thought was pro-townish, I wholeheartedly don't know what sottyrulez finds to be obvtown about dramo. And I've played with both Sotty & Zach, so.. kind of lost what was going on in their head if their pro-town. I do have an idea of why they say I'm obvtown if they're anti-town, but I don't want to be obnoxious. Due time, friends. Due time.

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Better yet while I'm at it, sottyrulez, just for clarification, which one of you said that I was obvtown, and why?

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I'd be willing to bet my cat's ovary that 2 (yes TWO) of the people on MafiaJin's wagon are anti-town. As I said, don't have a problem with SL. I've had my eye on CKD ever since that whole "converting to the dark side" thing, and I never liked VP's predecessor, Mufasa.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I think on-stage choices are more important. Things started off good since the Good choices were being picked, but now the Bad choices are leveraging out in mafia's favor for endgame. Speaking of which, the players chosen for endgame will make it more obvious who the 2 scum are.

Image removed. Read the rules. - Mod
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

It seems my head hasn't provided reads as of late, so I will give some.

-Town-
Talilan

Hewitt
DGB
Pooky

Gaspar/CKD
-Scum-

While I have no elaborate knowledge of either of my scumpects's play, I feel Gaspar's early attack on CKD was too opportunist for a town player to launch. I'm not barring the possibility of a bus.

Thoughts, Kise?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:56 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
StarKiss wrote:Thoughts, Kise?
Limited access. I'll check this out on Monday I guess.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 am

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Just an fyi, the link you've given isn't functionnal (at least to me it isn't...)
In regard to this new development in the gaspar/CKD debate:

Gaspar is raising
very
solid points agaisnt CKD. Unless CKD can provide a good, concrete answer, I'm up for lynching him.

On a sidenote, Hewitt has posted on-stage <_<
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 am

Post by StarKiss »

I bet I have that similarity you're thinking of Gaspar.

At least, I can see a similarity between my word and Zwet's
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am

Post by StarKiss »

Also, since I'm not dead in the only other games I'm playing like you goofball, I usually am on as Dram, not starkiss, so obviously I'm not being as active. :P

Kise said he was V/LA til monday.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

Post by StarKiss »

:P

I have to agree with goofball on the fact that you ought to explain the connection you see.

Just to make sure I'm thinking of the same thing as you are, hotel?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

Post by StarKiss »

Gah, shouldve previewed...
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 am

Post by StarKiss »

I'm ze dance :3
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 am

Post by StarKiss »

more specifically, tango.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:10 am

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan, what's your word exactly?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 am

Post by StarKiss »

Because we're trying to establish a logical serie and you could help with that by claiming your word.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 am

Post by StarKiss »

we do know gaspar's was mispelled intentionally though. Does it have a meaning? Not quite yet.

We should wait for input from CKD, Hewitt and... Pooky(?) before speculating too much.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by StarKiss »

But baloon is part of gaspar. I am wounded by your denail that I exist :(

I shall thus go cry a bit and maybe come on later to post something remotely useful XS
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 am

Post by StarKiss »

I feel pretty ignored through and through, it's kinda frustrating. Almost as much as hte fact Kise seems to have ditched the game completely @_@

On topic, the AP crumbs are horrible, no offense to Glork. I'm willing to hammer once everyone has taken a position (well, if the hammer range is reached anyways), and once we hear from Pooky and Hewitt, who seem to have vanished completely.

~Dram, crying a bit on the inside~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:51 am

Post by StarKiss »

Hewitt has busted the 48 hour timelapse since his last post.

I really wonder what will happen if we lynch Gaspar and then he gets stunted on stage :lol:

That'd make for an interesting plot twist.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
StarKiss/dramonic wrote:Thoughts, Kise?
Don't agree with Talilan being town & Gaspar being scum.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I would like to hear thoughts from everyone here in regards to me if the following happens.

Gas flips town
Gas flips Sci
Gas flips mafia
If he flips town, damn shame. If he flips sci, I'm going to wonder where the phuck is this screen mafia guild. If he flips mafia, I'm going to keep it moving.

Basically, irregardless of what happens, anyone who has acted scummy will still look scummy, no matter if they were polar opposites of Gaspar or not. I refuse to let you manipulate my viewpoint. I dislike it when people ask for opinions before someone flips... If anyone is partnered with Gaspar, they can easily write a post that will benefit them in the event he is lynched, covering up their tracks.

CKD, is it too early for you to tell me what you wanted to gain from asking us this?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by StarKiss »

StarKiss wrote:I feel pretty ignored through and through, it's kinda frustrating. Almost as much as hte fact Kise seems to have ditched the game completely @_@
I'm tired of coming online, tbh.

*offers to hug dramonic*
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by StarKiss »

GoofballsAndBaloons wrote:If the second letter is E, you are part of the pattern.
Wrong. The second letter would have to be O, not E.

Unless you have serious spelling problems OR are not understanding the pattern, where did the E come from? New York?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan wrote:Hewitt, StarKiss is as good as claimed scum. He's scum, scum, scum. I'm hoping that a majority of players can agree on this so we don't have to waste a lynch on him.
I'm tired of this shit. Someone explain what it is that has gotten me called scum for this long. And don't tell me it's due to links; waiting for Player A to flip; experimental.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I see. So you and your buddies are butt hurt about my condorcet list long ago. I noticed how VP, CKD and your opinions of me changed after I voiced my suspicion. Since you don't present a case, I will take it you only want to retaliate by calling me scum.

I told everyone I'd rather be kept in one spot (off-camera) because I don't have the time to play 20-page catch up (hence why this is a hydra and not Kise). I lost a lot of interest after not only Starbuck abandoned me, but when I was put back on camera. I'm the kind of person that does not want to opt-out of any games, but if dram is burdened by this, I'll have us replace out.

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this scumslip.
Talilan wrote:Hewitt, StarKiss is as good as claimed scum. He's scum, scum, scum. I'm hoping that a majority of players can agree on this so we don't have to waste a lynch on him.
WTF does this mean? Are you saying you and your buddies are throwing dirt my direction so that people subconsciously think I'm scum? That way, you and your buddies choose to put me as one of the 7 endgame players and I'm already a speedlynch.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan wrote:StarKiss: You tell me why you're NOT scum. What have you done for the town this game?
I'll tell you what I HAVEN'T done. I haven't lynched zwet, I haven't lynched elmo (despite wanting to), and I haven't lynched MafiaJin. Point is, I'm not apart of your little scum clique that's screwing with the on-camera choices. And how am I to honestly know which choices are bad or good? What's the proper procedure anyway when picking the right on-camera choice? There IS NONE. To say I'm scum that's picking the wrong choices on-camera purposely is an insult. Not bragging, but I play so much f'cking better than to foolishly leave my tracks out in the open like that.

Oh, and before a smart ass can say it... I also haven't lynched KY Krew. Big deal. Where's the mafia, I ask?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

On the flip side, did I help mafia by lynching the 3 innocents? No, I didn't. Obviously I couldn't help the town whenever the people I didn't vote for had gotten lynched anyway. Key reason why I was not on any mislynches is because of the other people I've found to be scummier. On another note, Mufasa f'cked up his player slot [for VP] as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I'll be sure to have dram answer your question about the secret words.

You've ignored answering/denying what was said in 2320. Must make it true.

Vote: Talilan
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Letting me go to endgame as in the scum who choose the players for endgame?

Enough monkey business. Please explain better what you mean in this quote, otherwise I will continue to believe and urge everyone else to believe this was a scumslip:
Talilan wrote:I'm hoping that a majority of players can agree on this so we don't have to waste a lynch on him.
Waste a lynch on me before endgame?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 am

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Now now, let's not get our nerves in a bundle. As far as I see it, on-stage would theorically be more useful but random, while off-stage, while not quite as useful, is much more efficient.

The reason I got "engrossed" in the word theory is that I know I'm town and Gaspar, Tal, GnB and probably Hewitt all share these words. Does that mean anything? Not really, but the fact only one is mispelled is worth taking into account.

Also, my dear Tal, I didn't vote because my vote would've been on Gaspar and it'd have been the hammer. We agreed to let him live until Glork can post his comments, so don't launch an incorrect accusation at me :)

Anything else you'd like immediately answered?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 am

Post by StarKiss »

StarKiss wrote:
As far as I see it, on-stage would theorically be more useful but random, while off-stage, while not quite as useful, is much more efficient.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:37 am

Post by StarKiss »

replace useful with important and you have your answer.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

@Ortolan: Yeah, that's an issue with hydras, you can't know what goes on in your partner's head.

@CKD: See above. You'd have to ask him

@Talitha: Ignoring Kise's abrasive persona in his last few posts (bear with him, he's tired of this game, if he wants I'll just take over from here), I'd be curious to see why you've been calling us obvscum for a good part of the game.

Why haven't I ever denied being scum? I never heard of namecalling being something to deny. You can call me scum, I can say I'm not. Then what?
If you're tired of "this shit", why have you taken SO long to stick up for yourself? This is adressed to Kise, but unless you have a case to confront me with I see no reason to put that much value in your words.
Am I sore the scum isn't picking me for endgame? I believe I'm going to appear in endgame. I'm town and according to you, obvscum, so it's not a hard mislynch to drive, wouldn't you say?

Why I'm not voting? I wasn't voting because I would have put a vote on Gaspar but as you know he was at L-1 and I won't hammer before he gets his last-will post thingy in, that would be precocious.

However now that GnB unvoted, I'm free to put my vote in a better place.

Unvote
Vote: Gaspar
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
curiouskarmadog wrote:oh interesting, please repost where my opinions change about ANYTHING since you posted your list.

also, what is more important in this game, actions on stage or actions off stage and why.
Back during Scene 1, I questioned the integrity of both you and Panzer picking the same choice. You got all pissy behind it because I (and others) rebelled so to speak and took our time before deciding on whether we should believe you or not. Ever since then, you've been saying negative things about me just because I wasn't inclined to trust an advocate during Scene 1.

Frankly, I'm disgusted at those of you who are making cliques right in my face. It bugs me to see any of you having such a high degree of trust for one another.

@Talilan - I was asking for you to detail what you meant when saying hopefully everyone realizes I'm scum so that no one waste a lynch on me. Now it looks like you're backpedaling by saying you don't expect me to be in endgame... yeah, sure. I like this piece though:
Talilan wrote:But if I'm wrong, the scum might choose you for endgame after all - and if there is that much doubt about your alignment then you should probably be lynched (because that would make you the scummiest question mark).
Exactly what I'm getting at. Here you guys are with no case, just exclamations that I'm 100% scum, telling everyone they should be convinced of what you say. What I imagine you (mafia) doing is putting me in endgame and making it seem like I'm the easiest [mis]lynch because a handful of you caseless scum have been calling me mafia for so long, that hopefully it just sticks in the other 4 town member's heads. It's a good plan... with only 2 mafia, you guys better had been thinking about how you want to manipulate endgame.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Post by StarKiss »

OK, what about my onstage voting? Picked 1 good choice, 2 bad choices.

And again, you have avoided answering me in a clear-as-crystal-post that explains what you meant by not wasting a lynch on me.

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan wrote:You not helping the
town
mafia to lynch ANYONE.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 am

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan wrote:Re: not wasting a lynch on you, I'm sorry for not making myself clear. We only have 2 lynches left, right? I made a couple of assumptions. I assumed
1. That you are scum
2. That you are too suspicious-looking for scum to pick as one of their two representatives in endgame
Therefore lynching you would be a waste of the 2 precious lynches we have left. I realise I am making big assumptions but I'm just calling the game like I see it.
Such a thorough answer for what was previously a vague statement... Smells like bologna. It'd be smarter if you waited to see if "my supposed mafia buddies" would put me in endgame. That way, town has already nabbed (again, supposedly) 1 of the 2 mafia and it'd be 5 against 1. But of course this plan would not spawn in the mind of someone who has a mafia role PM.
Talilan wrote:As for your 2351, you realise that lynching is the town's main (only?) weapon, right? Townies typically really want to lynch scum. Scum don't care so much who gets lynched as long as it's not them. You very much resemble the latter.
I resemble mafia when I haven't been on a mislynch? That doesn't add up to me being scummy. Being a townie does not mean you have to bandwagon just because consensus says the lynch is popular, so I didn't. Besides, in case you haven't noticed, this is only my second time being off-camera.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:38 am

Post by StarKiss »

Also, we discussed the theory behind the secret words.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by StarKiss »

hewitt wrote:
StarKiss wrote:Also, we discussed the theory behind the secret words.
No actually you just told us all you know it and to Google it without even telling us how the hell we're supposed to randomly come across that.
Actually, me and GnB and Glork discussed it. Just because you're lazy and unable to click the
first link that pops up
doesn't mean it's hard.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
curiouskarmadog wrote:why am I the only one that seems to be understanding this?
Because you set up the bad choice and know ahead of time what the outcome is?

Ignore that. I don't know, just screwing around... haven't checked on-screen lately.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:52 am

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

He's saying you are most likely part of the scum and you KNOW the three outcomes of the drink shenanigan.

He didn't say anything about who put Orbot there.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Anyone can coordinate a bunch of questions SL. Also, maybe you ought to read before you try to kill people.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Welcome to my world:LOL:
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Damn iPod automatic correction...

Dram both btw
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

AtE doesn't work on the iceman.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

PNIA is choosing outcomes just as they did in previous scenes. PNIA = bad guys, right?

Since everyone is here, please provide answers for these:

1) What do you think of CKD's offer/sacrifice?
2) Do you believe in the Screen Mafia Guild and why/why not?

I want to believe. There were 2 kills during pre-scene 3. Need to know whether it was two anti-town factions, or Scientologist + other killing role.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 am

Post by StarKiss »

hewitt, GAB, Taliban.. my questions, please. Before Pre-Scene is over with would be a nice time to provide input.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 am

Post by StarKiss »

@GAB - Are you saying that Gaspar lied about the connections between secret words?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 am

Post by StarKiss »

<--- Kise, if anyone cares.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by StarKiss »

ShadowLurker wrote:I feel like Scum has probably picked up on who it is, although it seems some townies have not picked up on who I feel somewhat confident that it is.
WTF.. how do/would you know? Help me understand how you can sense this.
ShadowLurker wrote:I've also had slightly town to very town reads of 9 of the 11 other players left (everyone but ckd/StarKiss) so I need to seriously reevaluate my positions as I think 4/20 scum is much too small.
Interesting. Especially since there's only 2 more chances to lynch.

For fucks sake, can EVERYONE please answer my questions before the scene begins.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I want to lynch Talilan. Badly. With an aching erection. Picking all the right choices on-camera is too coincidental. Scum trying too hard to be in a good light. God fuggin' damn it.... my zipper broke.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise....}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Never said I didn't. His reputation is reeks and your actions are what disturb me.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 am

Post by StarKiss »

now, barring the creepy inadequate comments of my Kise persona, I'm going to have to agree Tal's kill theory.

I was looking at the counts and unless we have an incredibly high amount of scum, there is no way in hell the townies can be down to five by scene 7, even with a townlynch every day. Statistically speaking, they probably have 2 kills left.

CKD's scum claim is weird and not something I've ever seen. I'm honestly not sure what's the better thing to do. THe only role that would want to die so bad is jester and that cant exist in this setup.

I am good with numbers though, so I'd like to be on-stage if possible.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I am strongly agaisnt CKD dying through lurking. We fucked up as town, using underhand and borderline illegal techniques to get an extra lynch is downright stupid and ruins the game. I'd rather have a hard slope to climb than an easier one knowing the dead scum was basically a mod favour.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Real quick, just wanted to point out that it may be possible to know whether SMG exist w/o lynching CKD -- And yes, I do see (and am laughing) at me being a lynch candidate next.

Before endgame starts, there's a chance that Mr. Grey will reveal the roles of those not participating. 2 [Something Else] players will make it while whoever else is in their faction buggers off.

I notice that the rules for endgame are being updated. It's an open set-up, and we'll know more about the roles depending on on-screen outcomes.

Also, I asked those two questions for assessment reasons.

FOS to Thesp.. it's needed.

Question removed. Read the rules. - Mod
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Bah.. ok, can't get Grey to confirm whether alignments of fired actors are revealed. While I'm not opposed to lynching CKD for purposes of knowing if he's an innocent that declined joining the SMG, I do admit that was my strongest reason for finding him scummy (not seeing other players flip SMG).

Thoughts on things overall, Thesp?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

The offstage is pretty empty...
But it'll give Zu some time to read, which is good.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am

Post by StarKiss »

curiouskarmadog wrote:(drunk post)

lets get my lynch on..

fyi, if you are not lynching me, Star, I will be lynching you
An offer I won't refuse :lol:

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by StarKiss »

In post 26, that meant that neutral could be beneficial to Scientologist. This was under the presumption that SMG and Scientologists are two different factions.

CKD is not a jester. After he flips, if he is innocent, then we will know that he was invited to join the SMG during the first scene. That's the experimental nature of his lynching.

zu, did you get any old PMs that Panzer received when she was advocate?

And I agree that everyone off-stage last scene looked scummy. I think everyone except hewitt had weak cases. Practically looked like a gangbang on MafiaJin.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 am

Post by StarKiss »

I hadn't noticed, but you're right, he's inexistant.
GnB is slacking apparently. We should have established a song to ask why there is no stuntman.

Well, I'm fairly up to date, so when Zu and Thesp are ready for the lynch give me a wack (or get CKD to self-hammer, whatever floats your boat)

Not like we can be rushed, 3/4 must vote in order to lynch.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

@CKD - hewitt's reason was because he felt MJ was useless. You laid out scenarios on what MJ has been doing if he was scum; how he's operating, and often fencesitting. hewitt's honesty > your speculation. I said earlier that 2 of the people on MJ's wagon just have to be scum. Shadow is the only one I discredited as being scum, so don't put it past me to suspect hewitt. I'm only going off of MJ's wagon.

I thought it was suspicious that sottyrulz & Thesp did not pick anything incriminating on-screen for the first 4 scenes. I also have my eyebrow raised at Talilan for picking nothing but correct choices, and flaunting this holier than thou image.

If I'm not the only one to notice the updated rules for Endgame :?, then you'll see it's an open set-up. So it's not as if mafia have much to lose by letting a few Good choices get selected. I'm seriously bugged by Talilan, and no stuntman may mean the AP has lost faith in a few of us or doesn't want to risk exposing themselves.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Bah, I didn't complete my thoughts.
StarKiss wrote:I thought it was suspicious that sottyrulz & Thesp did not pick anything incriminating on-screen for the first 4 scenes.
+ But with sotty dead, and being revealed as Innocent, it could also bear resemblance to Thesp and their alignment.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Err... right, for a moment I was under the impression the AD chose the stuntman too. Which in itself makes no sense since that'd make the AP obsolete =_=
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:10 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Thesp, if you're talking about who has
posted
about being strongly against the AP claiming, then I don't think you'll find it anywhere. No one really wants to talk about that subject. Could you explain in a precise sentence or two why you need to find out whether zu_faul is the AP?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

zu_faul is not an option for me today. I'd be willing to speak for CKD and say zu isn't an option for him neither.

Also, Pooky (for such a lurker) seemed to be up to date about Glork's breadcrumbs. I think his group (if main anti-town faction) was watching Glork the entire time. As you can tell by that quote, Pooky did not want to let Glork live, despite the supposed breadcrumbs. That just goes to show that Pooky wanted to continue lynching someone he [possibly] thought was AP, but under the guise of not believing him to be the AP.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

Wouldn't it make better sense to let the AP remain anonymous, in the case that they will be selected for endgame? With the hopes that all fired roles will be revealed, I'd believe that to be a better option.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Don't worry CKD, I still have a warm noose for you to use today. ^_^
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am

Post by StarKiss »

I didn't make all bad choices, CKD. I questioned you and Panzer during the first scene because it was too quick for you both to have reached a decision. If you even bothered to recall, you'd know I was the first person besides the advocates to vote for Wiggins to drive. And I do believe that was a Good decision.

I didn't know the mechanics of this game that well when it started, but afterward when I realized that Good choices have NO possibility of any kind of under-the-table-SMG conversion, I backed off your case. The one thing I'm holding against you is that Scientologist are possibly the main anti-town faction and you referred to them as Mafia, Scene 1.

I will gladly use MS Paint to put two X's over your eyes. It will be uploaded soon.

Vote: curiouskarmadog
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

Post by StarKiss »

Wait... is this John Locke from Lost or J.L. the philosopher?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

Post by StarKiss »

StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by StarKiss »

You can make edits on tinypic. If you want to get your Pablo Picasso on, be my guest.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2634 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am

Post by StarKiss »

It's best not to fight this. You should have just converted and snitched on the maf like I suggested.

You good, Thesp, or does that pic need to be edited?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Nah Shadow was about to swap with me (Huey Lewis). Not sure why bringing me on-camera would do anything. I'm not about to try and solve that mathematical clusterfuck.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Erm... Thesp, why did you say I was about to be lynched in the onscreen topic?
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 am

Post by StarKiss »

~Dram~

Well, SL asked us to send a warning light if I'm about to be lynched so that he doesnt stunt with me, which Thesp did.

As far as I can see, I'm still alive and only have 1 vote on me, so I dont understand the use of the light.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 am

Post by StarKiss »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Vote: Starkiss
Stop fighting! Stick a fork in it, you're done!
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 am

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

If it matters.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Lol okie dokie. Waiting for on-camera crew to make a move then..
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by StarKiss »

On what premise do you want to lynch me exactly, SL?
Because I lynched someone who CLAIMED scum?

We have a bigger and more important thing to uncover here. What are the scientologist and how do they work in endgame, since CKD flipped town, which pretty much proves the MSG exists.

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by StarKiss »

or SMG, whatever.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I just reread the rules. There's clearly something wrong around here.

Unless we've lynched all Scientologists, this should be endgame in worst possible scenario.
I mean, we need a minimum of 3 SMG (2 trigger endgame), but that sounds too swingy. I mean, one lucky lynch and BAM, endgame

So let's say 4. If we have a single scientologist alive, this should be endgame 0_o

Is it possible there were only 2 of them?

~Dram, again~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 am

Post by StarKiss »

So... I didn't follow the math hell going on stage, but from what I've gathered

Hypothesis:
Tals says Hewitt and MO are scum
Tals says I'm scum
Tals wants to leave me and Hewitt off-stage with Zu Faul.

Translation:
Tals wants to leave two of her main scum suspects off-stage, basically giving them control over the lynch.

Conclusion:
Tals is scum.

Discuss

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 am

Post by StarKiss »

Talilan wrote:
Tals wants to leave me and Hewitt off-stage with Zu Faul.
Not true. I want to pick one scum and leave them offstage with two people who will lynch them. This is an important pick as it is probably the last person we will find out the alignment of before endgame. I put forward 4 picks for who to lynch.
Oh...

My mistake. When I saw your nomination list, I thought you were saying you wanted those three to be the off-stage people :lol:

~Dram~
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{Kise}

V/LA from Wednesday to Sunday evening. Not sure what dram will be doing this holiday.

Talilan wrote:I have NO FRIGGIN CLUE who or what the SMG is. I am GUESSING when I say it might be a neutral aligned player because I just can't see other obvious options..
Wow.. leave Talilan off-cam, please. I'll be a lyncher. Gladly.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Thesp wrote:
StarKiss wrote:We have a bigger and more important thing to uncover here. What are the scientologist and how do they work in endgame, since CKD flipped town, which pretty much proves the MSG exists.
How is this significant? In what way will it change how you play? I'm serious - I want an answer here. (Same question to Mighty Orbots.)
It's significant when you consider no SMG has flipped and we're in a situation where worst endgame doesn't seem unlikely =_=
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by StarKiss »

My current scumlist would be:

SL
Tal
Hewitt

I doubt there are only 3 goons left though. We're probably better off no-lynching. We can't force best-endgame, let's not trigger worst endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”