dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

/confirm

Is it just me or are you in like, every game I play Sajin?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

are the numbers actually going to affect the game, or are they just flavour?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Hoopla

Happy Birthday ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Gorrad wrote:Yeah, Hoopla, and I'd be a bloody IDIOT if I claimed Spy, Bomb, or Flag.
What's to say Spy, Bomb or Flag aren't town roles? You're pretty well informed for a town role.

FOS:Gorrad

Also in the version I played spy was 1 <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

I fail to see what's scummy about my post. I think it's scummier Gorrad is agaisnt claiming three specific roles, in a game where there are most probably three mafia members.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:11 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not a fan of quick early-wagons and I don't have a decent case (since I can't find scum before post 13 of a game). I'm not going to vote without at least the latter <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 am

Post by dramonic »

IT's a random vote, you don't need a case for that. I'm waiting for Gorrad to answer post 35 before I vote him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, my vision of the bomb was that it was, well, a bomb. And that's a protown role.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by dramonic »

my spy is still numbered though.

Well, setup speculation won't get us anywhere really.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

because people were voting me for not voting Gorrad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

No, I'd suggest their vote would be better off on hiatus until we can see what the devil is that oh so mighty case Sajin has on Gorrad and vote accordingly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not exactly flustered, nor am I scum <_<

This is a groundless accusation you are making.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've played in a game were someone got hammered before 48 hours had passed since the beginning. I'm not big on early wagons. Odds are I won't be voting before a few pages in (and 3 is not enough)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I strongly agree with Ortolan about EB's last post.

Vote: ElectricBadger

Bad cases full of speculation are scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 am

Post by dramonic »

If I may pronounce myself on this issue, it's not like there is currently all that much to scumhunt n. We have Gorrad and his very odd claim (which I still believe is scummy) and EB who's just getting progressively scummier. It's not scumhunting at this point, it's repeating the case over and over again. The real hunt begins after we have deaths, so I can udnerstand the setup speculating.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Gorrad wrote:my role claims NOTHING about face-offs or different ranks.
Same for mine, but the question is, why then would Charter include numbers in our PMs? Purely for flavour purpose?

Also, Gorrad, what number is the marchall in your set?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

Post by dramonic »

other question: Gorrad, does the spy has a number in your set?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

The back and forth between EB and Kast was pretty uninteresting and didnt provide practically anything in the way of scumhunting.

And its not setup speculation im doing here Synx, its trustworthiness investigating.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

why won<t you answer the spy question may I know?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 am

Post by dramonic »

First I am not rolefishing, I am testing a claim.

@Gorrad: I'm analizing your posts and knowing if your set contains a numbered spy or not would be of help. I have good reasons to believe you are town anyways, but you being reticent to answer is noted.

Also, no use bandwagonning me, I'm town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Also Ortolan, the reason for the question is simple.

I am asking him about the numbers in his set to test his earlier claim. His answer proves his innocence at 90%. Asking for the spy is just the extra 10%

You do understand why he's is almost completely confirmed, yes?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

Post by dramonic »

then you prove you are scum ortolan, congratulations.

I am a town numbered unit. Gorrad claimed very early that his order was different than the order in this game. When asked, he said his Marshall is ranked 1, which is indeed opposite of the order in this game, proving he is also a numbered unit. Unless the mafia/town characters are arbitrarly chosen, he is town. The fact you miss something so obvious strongly hints you DON'T have a number, from there you are either bomb or flag. Oh look, roles that in general consensus, are mafia.

Vote: Ortolan
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

If my conclusion are incorrect and you have proof to deny it, then it's fairly anti-town to refuse to help the town find the scum
Also, lack of subtlety Ortolan

It has been established by general consensus that it would be a fairly logical split, considering we aren't identified in the OP

There's a rather clear difference between "What's to say A, B and C aren't town?" and "A, B and C are town."

The only supposition I gave was that the bomb was usually a protown role. If you draw hasty conclusions from my posts because the syntax doesn't convey the message you wanna hear well enough then askfor clarifications.

Also, menaces of quick-hammer, Almaster?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 am

Post by dramonic »

I simply consider it strange that Charter would arbitrarely choose who is scum without a theme or idea behind it. I think it's a viable possibility, I'm not saying that has got to be it.

Minimally, spy and Marshall, like bomb and ...3 (only played the game in french, the one that can remove bombs) have very low odds of being of the same alignement. I find it more logical to have the army agaisnt the others.

It's not trying to fit in, I believe it too. Pretty sure I've seen quite a few players agree to the army/other split, just have to find them in the topic. I'll make you a list once I'm done.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am

Post by dramonic »

charter wrote:Just to clarify, I'm using the high number wins, so 2 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.
This proves the spy doesn't have a number, on a sidenote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmph, there are less than I thought.

Minimally there is Vaya, Almaster, Gorrad and me that agree with the army/split. I must have illusionned some more, my bad.

Still, barring the general consensus part, I still believe myself, surprisingly, so I'm still willing to lynch Orto
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I believe the mafia is not numbered, I don't know it.

All I really know is what I am and that I have a number.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

because if he has a number he isn't spy, bomb or flag, the three roles I believe are the likely mafia.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Claim coming, switching computer...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am the Colonel - 8. I'm a vanilla townie.

That's really all there is to it. The pm is a single line if you exclude the confirming line.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

I doubt that counts as quoting my PM, but Charter will be the judge of that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 am

Post by dramonic »

he's voting Gorrad, mo?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 am

Post by dramonic »

there is a slight difference here.

Yes, I'm vanilla. However, I have a specific role name, colonel - 8. Therefore, I could get CCed, which has yet to happen.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 am

Post by dramonic »

if the numbers did play a role I doubt I'd be vanilla at 8 <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, the moment we hit scum we'll have a better idea about if the split is army/other or arbitrary. In the meantime, I think we are better off leaving Gorrad alive.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

it's written a, like it's written "you are a cop" and not "the cop" in other games <<
Also, there are 12 roles, why would Charter exclude some?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Currently you are in absolutely no position to say that DDD.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

You have 7 posts, 5 of which don't even remotely bring something to the game. The other 2 are actual setup speculation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 am

Post by dramonic »

However since our opinions on uselessness are clearly different, let's just forget this and return to the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I still maintain the intended purpose wasn't rolefishing
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't want to be bled :(

rereading for case building.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm up for a Sajin lynch. His playstyle is quite different than what I saw last time he was town.

Unvote
Vote: Sajin

Also, catching scum on post 13 is just ridiculous :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, in the beginning it wasn't that bad, but your posts have all turned into 1-liners with more or less sense in them. In our other games you pushed more, were being more theorical and less... "I still like my Gorrad vote"

You know, you were elaborating in RotM
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

what hoopla said, really.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't have ADD <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am

Post by dramonic »

While theorically that's nice and all, unless the wagon builds back on me your vote is not serving a purpose really.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

agreed.

Anyways, with Weyouns voting me too my point is mostly null
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:13 am

Post by dramonic »

deadline is in 12 or 36 hours?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 am

Post by dramonic »

allright, thank you Charter
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, at this point Almaster is not cleared. He knew he was suspicious, obviously he wouldn't be the one to do the kill.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I find it interesting that you say "if I target scum", considering there was more than one kill during the night. Why would it not defuse a SK/Vig?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

what do you want to know exactly Almaster?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Almaster

Now now, let's not be overeager.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 am

Post by dramonic »

You're three votes away from the lynch.

Fos someone who said one post ago that L-3 isn't going to do anything you're quite contradictory.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

If I could put an extra vote on you Almaster I would.

Odds are you are scum, especially if you share one of the dead's rank.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

Almaster says he has one of the roles that are dead. Most likely the flag was removed (since in the real game it's instant-win). Unless Charter duplicated roles in a completely arbitrary manner, the only role I can see well being duplicated is the spy. Two trackers on the town team would be pretty unlikely, wouldn't you say?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have no reason to believe otherwise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

For one thing, it provides scum with fakeclaims, since according to you any role can be duplicated.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

you, for example?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 am

Post by dramonic »

and that's the hammer folks. Care to kill the suspense Synx?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

toldja I was innocent!

bah
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”