xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

/conform
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

So.. who are we still waiting on?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 am

Post by xofelf »

Sorry internet went down last night.. and keeps going down, sorry :(

I say
Vote: KMD
attacking your co-worker and someone you brought here... shameful.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

god... sorry that i didn't actually post content my first post... sorry, but i like to get at least one joke vote in, whether it has a place or not. Anyways, i shall look all this over in about an hour or so, can't right now as i'm in the middle of other things.
Real content is on the way...
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: sorry... my roommate kept having issues so i spent some time with him to cheer him up, so i'm now officially exhausted, this content will have to show up tomorrow... so very sorry.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 am

Post by xofelf »

alright... gonna read everything over again and say what i want to say.... so give me a couple minutes(and i WILL do so right now).. so yeah, here goes.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am

Post by xofelf »

alright... list of players and my thoughts. Starting here:

KMD:
First he starts off by saying he's gonna start a bandwagon on Keelie, which i equated to a joke at first. But then he continues on and gets some good reactions from other people, which is actually not a bad tactic, albeit a pain in the ass one. Then he moves over to Pom. He has some good points maybe, but some of them don't make her scum.

more to be continued later, the bus is here and i gotta catch it to get to the college... more when i get a computer again. So don't comment quite yet please, this is only half of a series of thoughts.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

well as the interwebz is back up again and i can't sleep.. i'm going to finish my thoughts.

Keelie: Not much of anything at all... i just get a newbie read.. more content please

Rosso: Not doing much of anything really... just keeping up with his meta i think.. i dunno...

Konowa: I'm getting mostly town from him here. nothing blatantly screams scum at me.. i'll have to see later.

Scope: Nothing whatsover helpful really... more creating annoyance at him i think. at least, he's slightly annoying to me >_>

CoCo: seems to be all over the place.. his avatar is very appropriate i think.. anyways, i think if given some more content from him, it would be slightly helpful.. right now i put him more neutral than anything else

Lew: *slight twitch* you can type out the long words and sentences but the word "you" is still an issue most of the time.. anyways, i don't see him as uberly scummy, in fact not even scum at all to me. What i see is more of a person defending themselves from some scummy attacks.

Plum: Not much with her, but i know she has computer restrictions.. so i'll wait til after Saturday to say more on her.

Al: He(or is it a she? >.<) seems to be very obsessed with "looking or seeming" town and town-reads rather than trying to focus on finding the scum and doing what is best for the town.. more so of save your own ass mentality. Not sure where that puts him yet.. i'll get back to that at a later point.

Rai: Personally i see his progression of posts going from a "side with my buddy" to a "OHSHIT... maybe they'll notice i'm scum.. um.. better switch and attack him to clear my name" kinda thing.. so
FoS: Rai
i think you're scummy, but not the worst of them.

KMD con't: i kinda lost where i was going from what i had earlier.. but there's more to it.Though, his play here confuses me. Not what i'm used to. At least not when he's town. To me he's coming across as wanting to control the town and get everyone to do what he wants. Almost like a puppet master, ya know? So, my vote is no longer a joke vote as it is a real one. Of everyone in the game, you are the one screaming scum at me in almost everything you do and say.
Confirm Vote: KMD
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

well as the interwebz is back up again and i can't sleep.. i'm going to finish my thoughts.

Keelie: Not much of anything at all... i just get a newbie read.. more content please

Rosso: Not doing much of anything really... just keeping up with his meta i think.. i dunno...

Konowa: I'm getting mostly town from him here. nothing blatantly screams scum at me.. i'll have to see later.

Scope: Nothing whatsover helpful really... more creating annoyance at him i think. at least, he's slightly annoying to me >_>

CoCo: seems to be all over the place.. his avatar is very appropriate i think.. anyways, i think if given some more content from him, it would be slightly helpful.. right now i put him more neutral than anything else

Lew: *slight twitch* you can type out the long words and sentences but the word "you" is still an issue most of the time.. anyways, i don't see him as uberly scummy, in fact not even scum at all to me. What i see is more of a person defending themselves from some scummy attacks.

Plum: Not much with her, but i know she has computer restrictions.. so i'll wait til after Saturday to say more on her.

Al: He(or is it a she? >.<) seems to be very obsessed with "looking or seeming" town and town-reads rather than trying to focus on finding the scum and doing what is best for the town.. more so of save your own ass mentality. Not sure where that puts him yet.. i'll get back to that at a later point.

Rai: Personally i see his progression of posts going from a "side with my buddy" to a "OHSHIT... maybe they'll notice i'm scum.. um.. better switch and attack him to clear my name" kinda thing.. so

KMD con't: i kinda lost where i was going from what i had earlier.. but there's more to it.Though, his play here confuses me. Not what i'm used to. At least not when he's town. To me he's coming across as wanting to control the town and get everyone to do what he wants. Almost like a puppet master, ya know? So, my vote is no longer a joke vote as it is a real one. Of everyone in the game, you are the one screaming scum at me in almost everything you do and say.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

gah.. sorry bout that.. my computer was being horrible and didn't tell me it posted at all >.<
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

Post by xofelf »

*rolls eyes* yeah, but you don't normally do it in this way.. so still, i'm not switching.. mainly because i think you have this thing going on where you try to control everything, but when the heat turns to you, you take a rather safe-claim to cover it. My vote isn't changing.. this scenario reminds me of something we discussed a while back. and why would you claim cop D1?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am

Post by xofelf »

Rosso Carne wrote:Youre a bad cop then kmd. Having a power role is no excuse to play poorly.

As a note, should someone in fact move their vote right now to KMD, I'd probably still HAMMAH!
out of curiosity, do you EVER vote when it isn't a hammah?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 am

Post by xofelf »

yeah.. he plays different as a cop.. at least everytime i've been in a game where he was.. but it's been awhile since i played with him, so maybe it's changed.. i dunno.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

Post by xofelf »

Holy fuck.. how did all that happen? um yeah.. re-read i must do..
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 am

Post by xofelf »

Rosso you've got a point there. But I'm wondering a couple things here. 1) How did the GF get killed? 2)How is that both masons got killed rather than just 1?
The reason i'm wondering the second is because i sent in the kill for Alm. Is it possible that when one gets killed, they both die? In which case, did scum kill the GF? or does someone else have a kill role and killed pom and lew was killed by scum?
Honestly, how the hell that happened, i don't know. It barely makes sense to me. Any enlightenment would be wondrous.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #272 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yes, Konowa, i'm saying i'm a vig.
Rosso Carne wrote:
xofelf wrote:Rosso you've got a point there. But I'm wondering a couple things here. 1) How did the GF get killed? 2)How is that both masons got killed rather than just 1?
The reason i'm wondering the second is because i sent in the kill for Alm. Is it possible that when one gets killed, they both die? In which case, did scum kill the GF? or does someone else have a kill role and killed pom and lew was killed by scum?
Honestly, how the hell that happened, i don't know. It barely makes sense to me. Any enlightenment would be wondrous.
Mmk, so, from what I can tell, there are a few options to what happened last night.

1) scum team kill, vig kill (from xo), some other party kill (another baddie party, another vig, lord knows)
2) mason lovers {as coco said, highly unlikely, esp as the rolename doesnt really account for this, but im not going to count it out}
3) double vig kill and scum team kill {probably reputiated from xo's lack of mention of a second kill}

Thus, the most likely answer is (1). Rounding out simple numbers, I am going to assume that under choice (1) above, there is thus a vig, 2 scum, and some other killing party {probably singular} as there isnt much room for a 3rd scum in a mini.

Follow up on this everyone, xo especially.
I have a agree with you here. Though i think 2 may be just as likely. It's possible that they may have connected deaths. Though that would wouldn't make sense with the GF dying... hmm.. i dunno most of this i think won't be solved for sure til the end.

@Rai and Konowa: I was getting the impression that he was actively lurking. Like he'd appear long enough to say something so he wouldn't get prodded, say a few sorta relevant things, but then disappear again. I dunno... i just got a semi bad vibe, so that's where i put my kill. I was thinking that i'd give Rai a chance to either redeem himself or dig himself deeper. Of the two, i prefer active players to ones who aren't. Even if they're semi-scummy in my mind. Does that make sense?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:17 am

Post by xofelf »

I was about to elaborate but i gotta catch the bus for my class... so i'll do it when i get a chance.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”