AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

EBWOP: Missed part of my copy/paste from notepad:

However, even if Sajin is a very high number, this doesn't mean he is town. If he's scum, he could be difficult to deal with later (presuming he has a high number of course).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 am

Post by charter »

Vote Count

Gorrad - 2 (WeyounsLastClone, Sajin)
dramonic - 2 (Synx, Gorrad)
AlmasterGM - 2 (Kast, ElectricBadger)
ortolan - 1 (dramonic)
Synx - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, ortolan)
Sajin - 2 (Hoopla, AlmasterGM)

Not Voting

Vaya

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is September 12, midnight.
Last edited by charter on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Sajin »

I did not put him at L-1 or anywhere close Hoopla. Gorrad still will not answer my questions. Dramonic was rolefishing and I voted him to get him to stop.

@Almaster- Why would a high number be difficult to deal with? What do you know about the relevance of numbers that the rest of us do not?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Hoopla »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
Unvote, vote: Sajin

Seriously, this guy needs more attention.
This is a dangerous lynch. If Sajin has a very high number like he hinted at the beginning, we could be taking out an extremely powerful pro-town player. Remember, we still don't know how this number system works.
I doubt the numbers have that much to do with the roles. If dramonic is truthful, we have just found out that his vanilla role is an 8.

Even if the numbers do have something to do with it and he is a supposed powerful role - if he's town-aligned he may very well die anyway. This is silly though, because it's a defense based on non-information.

Sajin, your vote was weak, and you should have jumped off the wagon before dramonic claimed if you had no intention to lynch.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Kast »

AlmasterGM's last posts are pretty scummy.

He's making assumptions about game setup that a townie should not know and which have been pointed out as such. Probable scumslips; possibly fishing attempts.

He's condemning behavior which he engaged in to a more extreme degree than the people he is condemning (calling for dramonic's lynch without actually placing a vote is even worse than the players who joined the wagon then left).
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

@Vaya, why are you note voting? With one week til deadline, everyone should vote in my opinion.

At this point I find ortolan the most suspicious. He seems opportunistic, and follows DDD for some strange reason.
Unvote. Vote: ortolan.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Kast wrote:He's condemning behavior which he engaged in to a more extreme degree than the people he is condemning (calling for dramonic's lynch without actually placing a vote is even worse than the players who joined the wagon then left).
When did I call for dramonic's lynch?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by ortolan »

WeyounsLastClone (230) wrote:@Vaya, why are you note voting? With one week til deadline, everyone should vote in my opinion.

At this point I find ortolan the most suspicious. He seems opportunistic, and follows DDD for some strange reason.
Unvote. Vote: ortolan.
What a horrible case. I am acting like town uncertain of whom the scum is hence starting a number of bandwagons. Following a bandwagon is not scummy either.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Synx
Synx
Goon
Synx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Synx »

Mod: I am on vacation with shoddy internet until monday, V/LA. Sorry!
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm

ortolan wrote: What a horrible case. I am acting like town uncertain of whom the scum is hence starting a number of bandwagons. Following a bandwagon is not scummy either.
'I am acting like town uncertain of whom the scum is', I don't think is something you should/could say from your self. The way you followed DDD and seems to have some unexplained trust in him seems scummy to me.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by ortolan »

WLC (234) wrote:'I am acting like town uncertain of whom the scum is', I don't think is something you should/could say from your self.
Why not?
WLC (234) wrote:The way you followed DDD and seems to have some unexplained trust in him seems scummy to me.
I just think DDD is town so think his vote can at least be trusted as genuine; plus I'd like to scrutinise some previously unexplored parts of the town. My previous wagons of dramonic and ElectricBadger haven't let me feeling confident they are scum, so I'm continuing wagoning until we tie up some scum. I don't see what's scummy about it, seems like good town play to me.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by charter »

No posts in almost two days? Sending out a massprod. Five days until deadline, definitely not going to extend it with the lack of activity.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by ortolan »

Ok we need to lynch someone. Frankly I'm not sure I see Sajin as being that reckless as scum to vote to prompt claim then unvote.

I'm still skeptical of Kast and Hoops. I'm not going to follow Kast's vote on AlmasterGM. Kast is not deviating from the meta I have of him which consists of three scum games.

I haven't really got a scum-read on Gorrad. I'm pretty neutral from memory.

Synx is the only logical choice as I think DDD is town.

Synx
Synx
Goon
Synx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by Synx »

Synx is the only logical choice as I think DDD is town.
I'm sorry, why do you think dramonic is town again?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Post by ortolan »

As DDD says, his play is more VIish (no offence) than scummy. He has been quite lucid in a lot of posts. He has thrown suspicions around, first at Gorrad then at me. Both were for bad reasons but they weren't scummy bad reasons.

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Gorrad »

Ortolan, what precisely makes you think AlmasterGM is town?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Of all the people at two votes I'd prefer we run up Synx and then Sajin right now. I could also abide by Gorrad and AGM lynches. Dramonic and Vaya need to move their vote/vote at all to a more likely target so we can use those wagons to both evaluate people and secure a lynch.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Sajin »

Sure, Why DDD?

Gorrad continues to post an yet does not answer why he posted what he did earlier.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Gorrad »

As I said, Sajin, I do not know what you want me to answer.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Hoopla »

I still like my Sajin vote. Can someone explain the Synx wagon for me?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 am

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Of all the people at two votes I'd prefer we run up Synx and then Sajin right now. I could also abide by Gorrad and AGM lynches. Dramonic and Vaya need to move their vote/vote at all to a more likely target so we can use those wagons to both evaluate people and secure a lynch.
Why would dramonic need to move his vote? I unvoted Gorrad and voted ortolan in the meanwhile, so dramonic is on a wagon with 2 votes (which there seem to be too much of).
I agree Vaya really should vote right now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Vaya »

Vote:Sajin

I agree that the way he jumped on and off the wagon seems suspicious, and I prefer this to any other wagon right now.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hoopla wrote:I still like my Sajin vote. Can someone explain the Synx wagon for me?
Well, they aren't really saying anything.

I'm going to hold my vote where it is. I don't think any progress is really being made right now. We should have a better chance on Day 2 when we have a vague idea of how this game works.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Sajin »

Gorrad wrote:I asked for the clarification, so I can clarify the clarification. My set has 1 being the most powerful number. When two pieces face off, the higher number loses.
Gorrad wrote:Yeah, Hoopla, and I'd be a bloody IDIOT if I claimed Spy, Bomb, or Flag.

And Sajin, I have no intention of claiming today, as I have yet to see why my vote is justified. But, in case it helps, my breadcrumb for my role is Sept. 12th.

Oh, and I think that while you're full of it, you're probably town. Just...you know, town that doesn't know what they're talking about.
Gorrad wrote:I breadcrumbed because I enjoy the mental stimulation of doing so, and I pointed it out because I saw no reason not to. The odds of finding what it means are ridiculously small.

Bomb: Is going to kill things. That's the piece's sole purpose. It would be stupid to claim a killing role of any alignment. Especially considering that, given the game, I'd bet on it being some sort of PGO role. Even as a Vig, which would make NO sense given the Bomb's immobile nature, claiming would be iffy at best.

Flag: Is going to be an important role, as it's the piece needed to win the game. Stratego is centered around the Flag, and more importantly is centered around keeping it defended and hidden. In a game of Stratego, the flag is the LAST thing you'd ever want to reveal. Therefore, in this game, it would be a stupid role to claim.

Spy: The Spy is a unique piece in that it kills the 1. Therefore, should both the 1 and the Spy be in the same game, they are undoubtedly of differing alignments. If I was a mafia Spy and claimed town Spy, a town 1 could claim and have me lynched. If I was a town Spy and claimed as such, the mafia 1 would NK me quick as possible. Therefore, it would be stupid to claim Spy.
Gorrad wrote:Dramonic, if you were really town you would know that the roles specifically do NOT say that you are the only one of your piece.

Gorrad- All of your posts have been rolefishing today. You have been active lurking this entire day. Instead of commenting of who and what you find scummy you comment on mechanics only. I have asked you why you asked such questions and such comments over and over. Once or twice can be assuring ta future claim, sure. This is all you talked about the entire day. So I ask you- Why do you speculate about roles all day? What advantage do you seek by doing this?

@Vaya- That seems like scum jumping on a wagon. Ortolan did the same thing, yet you ignore that/don't comment on it? Why?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by ortolan »

Gorrad (240) wrote:Ortolan, what precisely makes you think AlmasterGM is town?
I get mixed vibes from him. 90 is full of setup speculation which is potentially a bit scummy. Although I'm not sure if scum would speculate to such an extent if it makes them look scummy. I find his case on DDD surprising in 139 if he's scum. That doesn't seem like a reason scum would give for voting someone. I am very skeptical of Kast's certainty on AlmasterGM. I am skeptical of Kast himself.
Sajin (248) wrote:Ortolan did the same thing, yet you ignore that/don't comment on it? Why?
I didn't jump on then off the wagon. I started the wagon. Much later I jumped off it. I don't think you are scummy though.

My most likely scum-team is Kast, Hoops and Synx.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”