Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Rosso Carne wrote:Oh shit, I meant that to be in a pm

yo

you are rapidly becoming like my favorite player on this site.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Rosso Carne wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:Oh shit, I meant that to be in a pm

yo

you are rapidly becoming like my favorite player on this site.
i have that quality
legit. i'm glad you are aware of the pure skill you possess. maybe one day i will be as skilled as you at hammering.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Pomegranate wrote:
Vote: canadianbovine
. Canada is evil.
No.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Rosso Carne wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Vote: canadianbovine
. Canada is evil.
No.
dude canada sucks

theres nothing there
Which is why it's nice. Sometimes I like to see something other than fat people, shopping centers, light pollution.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm confused as to where this Haylen bandwagon came from. Despite having zero information on it, though, it does look pretty attractive.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Unvote: Haylen

Vote: J-Fox

Sorry but I don't like furries.
Hopping off the bandwagon, eh?

Vote: ChiboSempai.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Rosso Carne wrote:i agree with the alamaster wagon

everyone pile on votes and get alamaster pressure. I'd like ot see it, since this game is going nowhere at this point.
It's AL-MASER, not not "AL-
A
-MASTER."

That being said, please vote for me. It's THE cool thing to do.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

EBWOP: MasTer
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Konowa wrote:All shall be revealed at a proper time. For the time being I would like to see some competing wagons going on between these two.

On a separate note, I am out for the weekend. See all of you lovely people on Monday.
I don't like this obv-bad-breadcrumb. Why can't it be revealed now? You obviously have no more info than anyone else does.

Unvote. Vote: Konowa.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:oh, forgot about the other two pages after reading pg 3 :oops:

unvote

What is the reasoning for the almaster & chibo wagons?
The wagon on me is just intuitive.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:
Looker wrote: I say we focus on determining whether scum lies amongst Konowa, Chibo, Haylen, and Almaster.
Can you please tell us why? (Why you think it's one of us four, anyway.

Also, isn't that some sort of tunneling? Which we want to avoid doing? Yeah, sure, putting pressure on the four people you mentioned is fine, but focusing on them is just silly.

vote looker
Interestingly, I have yet to see where all this "pressure" on me is. I have been playing completely idiotically and yet votes are just automatically deflecting themselves from me. I feel as though a LOT of people are beating around the bush and placing themselves in situations where it appears as though they are doing something when they are really just insulating themselves from awkward situations. The time for random wagons because they spur discussion has passed. It's time to step up, take a position, and defend it. I'm going to reevaluate my vote in the morning. Are you?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:Have anything to say about the other players and interactions so far in the thread?
The former, actually.

SCUM

canadianbovine
- hasn't done ANYTHING except confirm and random vote. Literally, he has two posts.
Haylen
- switcher her vote twice (outside of RVS) to jump on random bandwagons. Hardly gives any analysis in her posts. What few posts she does have are beefed up with pointless questions.
Looker
- plays the n00b card multiple times, but has been registered since February. Huh?
Rosso Carne
- hasn't said anything relevant to the game AT ALL.
Zachrulez
- Lurky
Pomegranate
- V/LA
Konowa
- V/LA
RayFrost

Peabody

J-Fox

ChiboSempai

TOWN

Peabody wrote:Do you want us to vote you?
Vote for whomever you think is the most suspicious.

Unvote. Vote: canadianbovine
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:So you only have something to say about the players, nothing about the interactions so far?

I read the thread and it just confused me, so, no.
RayFrost wrote:I like the fact you gave reasoning for the top four, but what is your reasoning for puttine me, peabody, J-Fox, and chibo in our respective spots?
There isn't much reasoning behind it, it's more of just a feel. If I had to say something, it'd be that you've actually contributed content to the thread. I dislike giving "evidence" for someone being town because it infers the person is safe.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Rosso Carne wrote:die in a fire
no u
canadianbovine wrote:random stuff
Why is it that you say NOTHING until your name is mentioned, and then you suddenly pop out of nowhere? Where were you?
Haylen wrote:1) I vote for who I see as most scummy at the time, you all are on a huge line graph in my head, and the person whose point is highest on there when i mentally update it gets my vote...
Ok - it's just a little odd that 1) this conveniently changed twice to reflect bandwagons that someone else started and 2) you never gave any reason for doing anything.
="Haylen"]2/3) I've been busy and distracted as of late, in between moving houses. I got my keys today It's this weird digital thing and it's round and purple If you notice, my activity has dropped in all my games...
If you're busy, you're busy. Your posts don't give a busy feel, they give a "I want to appear involved" feel. Also, if you are busy, how did you have time to go through and determine who you thought was scum?
Rosso Carne wrote:I always HAMMAH!
maybe you should do some research before add your two canadian cents which arent worth as much as anyone elses two cents.
Maybe you should do something other than change the number of votes required to lynch. Considering we could replace you with a rule that reduces the number of players needed to lynch by one, I'm pretty sure you're worth less than .01 Zimbabwe cents.
Rosso Carne wrote:Alamaster's scum list is extremely scummy. General rule is that anyone whos all "i have no clue who is scum" or "i think everyone is scum" is scum themselves.
Interestingly, I don't actually do any of those things.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: Rosso Carne.

YEE GO WAGON GO!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Forgot to mention, has he voted for anyone else so far this game? He's not voting atm, but wasn't sure if he had unvoted or something.
He only hammers.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Remember that there is a SK also. Essentially, there are 4 people we want out.
Is there ALWAYS a SK? I checked the wiki, but it didn't specify.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zachrulez wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
Remember that there is a SK also. Essentially, there are 4 people we want out.
Is there ALWAYS a SK? I checked the wiki, but it didn't specify.
... this setup is semi open. You would know there's an SK in the game if you'd bothered to read the setup and rules...
Asking was easier. Thanks.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Pomegranate wrote:I've never played with Rosso when he was scum before, but if he's town I think he can be very helpful. One time he vigged me N1 correctly(, I was the mafia godfather). He said that he based it of of D1 reads, and considering that I had never played with him before, I think he can play a good pro-town game. I say that we don't lynch him today, and wait until tomorrow to see how scummy he's acting then.
I was in that game and, to be fair, you were pretty obvious. You were Lew and I's number one suspect as well. Unfortunately, we could only chit-chat about it.

That being said, I don't have a problem keeping Rosso around another round or so. The only problem is what happens in D2 or 3 if he hasn't done anything? Are we going to lynch him then? No. Everyone will probably forget about D1, Rosso will be like "it's not my fault I don't nail scum every time," and he'll run free. It's a dangerous situation.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

J-Fox wrote:Lurking does not equal scum, lurking could just mean he is busy or away and not told anyone here or something. A lurker is simply an easy target for someone to say they're scum because they are not around to defend themselves.
Ok, so if I'm ever in a game with you and I'm scum, I can just lurk and you'll never lynch me. Thanks for the pro-tip.
Chibo has already made this point, so trying to pass it off as your own to look involved is not a good thing to do.
Obviously you just decided you were going to line-by-line me and didn't actually look at the context my post was made in. I write my posts in textedit before I make them, and I made my post like a half hour after Chibo - it was just a simulpost. Moreover, even if there was a little lag time, how am I trying to "pass the point off" as my own? That makes no sense.
The first one of these changes (to yourself) was during the end of the random period, so understandable. And the 2nd one (changing to looker), she gave valid reasons for, unlike what you claimed.
Matter of opinion. Personally, I don't think "the end of the RVS" and a one liner about tunneling constitutes a sufficient explanation.
Because that's what we're supposed to do on the site, if you can't be arsed to do that, you may as well not be posting at all. Explain how they give a a "want to appear involved" feel please.
Go back and read them in isolation. You'll see it.
That's not suspicion worthy, there are prods and replacements for that purpose. Voting should be reserved for scummy behaviour, not to coerce someone back to posting
Wrong. Learn to play.
Konowa wrote:So…..what are you pushing here? This really looks like you are pushing both sides of the issue here. The first sentence is pretty straight forward opposing a Rosso lynch today. However, the rest of the quote really reads as you subtly pushing for his lynch. Combine that with a lack of a un-vote and this really sets off some bells and whistles for me.
I'm merely presenting both sides of the coin for consideration. This isn't an OBV-DO-THIS situation - there are pros and cons to both options. Given the lack of an unvote, like you mentioned, though, I don't see how you can say I'm fencesitting - my position is crystal clear.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm tired of Day 1. It's tl;dr

Unvote. Vote: Peabody.

RAWR! GO HAMMAR GO!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

canadianbovine wrote:
J-Fox wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:vote: chibo sempai

you're scum or the sk.
You're saying that with a lot of certainty, why?
glad you would ask. i guess it is time for me to reveal myself.

i am the
Tracker
and i tracked Chibo last night.

Chibo targeted Looker last night.

coincidentally, Looker is dead.
OWNED. Nice one, cb.

Vote: Chibo

Larger post coming later.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

chino wrote:The night kills were surprising and could tell us something... So there were two night kills, and since we have the mafia and a serial killer, does this rule out the chance of a vigilante? That, or can one of the 3 possible killers (mafia, sk, vigilante) forego their night kill? Only Vigilante can do that right? unless the mafia could as well?
It doesn't rule out the vig because there could be a mafia roleblocker. The vig could also choose to no-kill. It's extremely unlikely the SK or mafia chose not to act.
Zachrulez wrote:Why do you care if about ruling out the vig Chibo? Are you concerned about it?
Agreed, it doesn't really concern us.
Zachrulez wrote:Also, I will go insane if Alamaster is not scum, that hammer was just ridiculous, and done without bothering for a claim.
Looks like you're going insane then. Seriously, who cares? Nobody is going to unvote on a vanilla claim and he obviously wasn't cop, so nothing was going to help the situation. P.S.: read my explanation later down.
Pom wrote:It seems to me that Looker was probably killed by the mafia; he appeared townie yet not particularly helpful.
Not seeing the connection. Don't the mafia want to kill people who are helpful to the town and not just "there"?
I think that there are probably only two killing roles/factions, so probably either Mafia+SK or Mafia+Vig. Rosso Carne was probably killed by either the Vig or the SK.
First, there could've been a roleblock, so don't say that. Second, Rosso has a history of being an incredibly awesome townie. Why would this NOT make him a prime target for the mafia?
I agree with Zach. What do you mean you were "tired of D1"? I was also on Peabody's wagon, but I would have liked to hear a bit more from him before he was hammered.

Strong FoS: Almaster. Vote may come soon depending on how Almaster reacts/explains himself.Strong FoS: Almaster. Vote may come soon depending on how Almaster reacts/explains himself.
I meant what I said - I was tired of Day 1. It was long, there was a lot of blah-blah about nothing, and if I wanted to go back and read it later, it would've been a huuuuge hassle. I wasn't getting a PR read on Peabody, he seemed scummy, and he also annoyed me. So I hammered. Sue me. There were 6 other people on that wagon and if they didn't think he was scum they shouldn't have let him go to L-3 or 2. If you want more explanation, look below.
J-fox wrote:Almaster, what the hell was that?? Please explain why it is in the towns best interests to end Day 1 as quickly as possible (thereby being able to take a lot less info than we could have been able to into the next day) by lynching a player you didn't even give the chance to claim his role?
I hate day one. I am in the camp that trying to "read" people is largely a crapshoot and that you really can't tell anything. Any good scum will be able to fake town, and there are plenty of townies who make moves that others consider to be bad (you'll get a nice case-in-point of this if you lynch me). I think that the best way to scumhunt is a) with power roles, b) voting analysis, and c) flips after night. Ending day 1 early helps all of these aspects.
Power roles: 1) they obviously don't activate until day two anyway and 2) the longer day one lasts, the higher the chance scum will get a read on a power role and take them out. By keeping day one as textually ambiguous as possible, everyone looks the same, thus maximizing the chance our power roles live.
Voting analysis / flips: 1) If day one lasts forever and turns into a giant 30-page long block of text, it's impossible to sort through. Everyone will have commented on everyone, and everyone will have changed their vote at least 5 times. It's impossible to determine where anyone's loyalties lie. By keeping things concise, people are boxed into a certain stance that they can't rescind. This makes it hard for scum to hide later in the game.
What if he'd been a power-role for example? If he were, that power would have been out of the game forever when that could have easily been prevented by a claim, which you didn't allow him to have, ALWAYS ALWAYS allow a player to at least claim before they get hammered, seriously, it's just common sense.
Like I said to Zach a little bit earlier: I got no power role read. If he had claimed cop/doctor, I would have just read it as an attempt to fish out the real power role and been even more suspicious of him. If he had claimed town, nobody would've unvoted (who unvotes on a vanilla claim?). There was no difference between letting him claim versus not.
Oh I see, that is pretty likely he is one of those, won't vote yet though, will let Chibo have his say FOS: Chibo
Um, why? There is nothing for Chibo to say. It would make zero sense for CB to fake claim being the tracker so we would mis-lynch Chibo. Trading chibo (new player, townie), for cb (experienced player, mafia) would be an AWFUL play.

The ONLY excuse is: "I'm Vig, and the SK got roleblocked." Not gonna buy it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Seriously, I can't believe this is even being debated. We have a PR claim against Chibo, and everyone is eating up this fairy tale about him being the roleblocked Vig? Give me a break. I don't feel like doing the exact math, but there's only a 33% chance he's the Vig out of 3 killing roles and there's only an 8.3% chance the SK was targeted by a roleblocker. Combined with the fact that the kill itself was pretty awful, I see ZERO REASON WHY we are believing this claim. He continually rolefishes and tries to get our other PR's to waste reveals or night actions to confirm his supposed innocence. This is a no-brainer.
J-Fox wrote:Yeah OK, that is true, the less posts, the less power role tells. But we can only win a game if we lynch scum. We can still win a game even if all our power roles die, but if even only 1 scum is left alive at the end of the game, the scum have won. Information-wise, yes, we are poorer on Day 1 than on any other day, but this certainly does not mean it is impossible to get some decently strong evidence (as strong as reads without backup from revealed roles and such can be anyway) on players first before deciding to lynch them, rather than simply jumping all over the first error a player makes, or the first significant bandwagon after the RV-stage.
You're greatly underestimating the value of power roles. Like I said before, it's very hard to get tells - they are often inaccurate. Although it's certainly possible to get evidence, I think it's a better gamble to forgo that possibility and protect the power roles. Conveniently, look at the outcome of Night 1 - Three townies down, all 4 or 5 of our PR's are alive and kicking. Seems like a win to me.
Who says the scum are gd players anyway? There's a very gd chance we also have some inexperienced or bad scum as well. The ones that may not be able to do a good town-act. Overall, it really is better to have quite a lot of posts to be able to determine as best as possible who is scum and not, and, of course up to a reasonable point (which is way before just 18 pages imo), the best way to do that is with plenty of evidence from posts and vote counts and such, things that can only be done in the day. From posts and votes we can work out connections between players, and so once one scum falls, we can try and work out the other scum from there. That is always an effective tactic.
If they're bad as scum, we'll catch them later anyway. There's no rush to nab them on Day 1. As far as the "plenty of evidence" goes, we already have 15 pages of evidence. Any more would be excessive and make things more complicated. I already stated this point in my original post.
Your read could very easily be wrong, it's always better to wait for an actual claim rather than just chance out on a read in case you end up getting it wrong and lynching the Tracker or someone else quite important.
I'd trust my read way more than I trust Peabody's claim. So, no.
If he did claim a Power Role, and he was simply fishing, for reasons stated above, it is well worth it to sacrifice a power role for a scum. I'm sorry, but your reasons for ending the day early without letting Peabody have a chance to claim are completely illogical in my opinion, and are quite a big scumtell in my eyes.
Completely wrong. It's worth it to sacrifice a PR to get a previously hidden scum, but it is definitely NOT worth it to confirm someone who's at L-1. Why on earth would we want to give up our Cop or Doctor so that we could be 100% sure Peabody was scum? Terrible idea. Just terrible. Any game theorist will confirm its.
It is possible that one of the targets was targeted by the possible Jailkeeper as well too.
It's statistically unlikely, but possible, yes.

I'll respond to this terrible case on me later. Here's a condensed version now, though: If you vote for me instead of Chibo, you're being absolutely absurd.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zachrulez wrote:I think Alamaster and Chibo are both good choices for lynches.

I think the only reason I'm wary on Chibo is because of the way the Peabody lynch turned out, but it's probably likely that I shouldn't be.
Why don't you just lynch me and make Chibo kill himself? That way you get rid of both of us at the same time. If Chibo is actually town he'll do it because the alternative is wasting a town lynch.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Claim: Vanilla Town.

I have nothing else to say other than you are making a mistake. Defending myself seems fairly pointless - you either buy what I already said or you don't. If anyone has any other questions, ask them now and I shall answer.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually, I lied. I do have one thing to say, and you should listen because I'm going to flip town as soon as someone hammers. Not lynching Chibo is a HUGE mistake. Even if I'm mafia, lynching me does NOTHING for you because my partner will just send in the kill. Chibo, on the other hand, can be stopped right here, right now. Leaving him alive puts our PR's at risk because it lets him kill again. You say you can tell him what to do and that he's going to no kill, but trust me, he won't no-kill - he'll just kill, then blame it on the SK (who is actually him).

P.S. @ Chibo: If you actually are the Vig, DO NOT KILL N2. There are going to be 4 vanilla townies dead, so you are more likely to hit one of our own PR's than scum. Just hold your move.

Almaster out.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Just making sure, when the day ends, is that what I should do? Not kill Night 2?

You might want to jail me to keep me alive from mafia or SK as well as track me to assure that I didn't target anyone.
Yeah, no. We are totally NOT wasting PR's on you. You are so anti-town I can't believe I'm at L-1 and you are not.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Everyone on my wagon. And that's not JUST because they're on my wagon.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I find it convenient that everyone who finds my list convenient happens to be on it. In any case, I don't have time to make any cases right now. Feel free to either wait or do some of your own investigation. It'd be an especially potent idea after you learn I'm not scum.

Incidentally, I also find it convenient. Haylen comes immediately when called. For someone who is "busy," there's a really rapid turnaround time there.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Almaster make up your mind, do you want the suspicion on your cast off onto me or Haylen lol
God, you are SO scummy. Why are you in such a rush to lynch me? Why does the fact that maybe someone other than me is mafia make you all jittery? Why are you defending Haylen? Halyen is scummy. So are you. I know it's probably getting on your nerves that the slam-dunk lynch on me you wanted isn't going quite as planned, but seriously, control yourself.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:Now if you leave me alone for 5 minutes, I am going to tidy up my studio and clear away my breakfast AND THEN POST.
Delicious 12 hour breakfast you had there.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

How am I supposed to become townish "really fast"? Everyone thinks I'm scummy because I hammered Peabody last round. I offered what, in my opinion, was a fine explanation. If you didn't buy it, fine, but I don't know what else you want from me. I can't go back and undo the hammer, and nobody believes anything I say. That being said, I'm not going to sit around here and fight for my life like there's no tomorrow (like Chibo is). I'm vanilla town. If I die, it's an insignificant death. In fact, it might be better that you lynch me so we don't myslynch one of our PRs.

Meanwhile, Haylen, your failure to do anything other than agree with the obv-bandwagons on me and Chibo is noted.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:
ALGM wrote: Meanwhile, Haylen, your failure to do anything other than agree with the obv-bandwagons on me and Chibo is noted.
Good good, I trust you have also noted what I said at the bottom of my post about only being about to see limited number of peoples because of the preview button?

Also...Im not a failure >.>
And opening the thread in another tab/window and jumping back and forth doesn't solve this how? You may or may not be a failure (I don't know you personally, so I can't judge), but your excuse for only posting that much of a reply certainly is.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:Almaster who do you find scummy besides me and possibly Haylen?

Also, I find it weird that Almaster almost wants us to vote him since he's claimed townie. Regardless if its vanilla or not, we're down by A LOT. We can't afford to lose ANY more town people. I don't trust his claim.
It's not weird. At the point where my opinion is moot anyway, it's better that a vanilla goes than a PR. If I was at L-1 I would definitely hammer myself.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ChiboSempai wrote:I want to call his bluff. A townie would not act against the town like that. Someone vote him (since I already am) to put him at L-1.
L-1. I dare you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hmmmm hmmmm hmmm, town. Unfortunately for you, I NEVER bluff.

Chibo is scum.
Haylen is scum.
J-Fox is probably scum.
Pom hasn't said anything useful in a while, but I dunno.

Vote: AlmasterGM.

Good luck.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Haylen wrote:
ALGM wrote:Chibo is scum.
Haylen is scum.
J-Fox is probably scum.
Fuck off. No im not.
No need to get personal. But yes you are. And if you aren't, why don't you do something instead of just complaining about the situation repeatedly?
ChiboSempai wrote:Nice try Almaster, you've got one more chance, since you didn't follow the rules. Still wanna vote yourself?
I didn't really want to the first time. However, I said I would, and I never bluff. Have it your way.

Unvote. Vote: AlmasterGM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Good game everyone. Can I say "I told you so" about Haylen and J-Fox? Yee.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”